Ann's Induction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear Me
Dear Me
178 Followers

He started licking and sucking her nipples. He bit them lightly, then turned his attention to her dripping pussy. It tasted like heaven. His tongue went right inside. He pushed it in hard. He then licked her little anus. But he could wait no longer he had to have her.

He surfaced from her wet and sex scented pussy and put a cushion under her bum. Her legs opened even wider. What a sight! Her girl's pussy was so wet and red, and ready. He could see her little wet anus clearly too. He fingered her there lightly. She smiled and looked right into his eyes. He loved that special, paradoxically innocent, look of lust these inductees had. With her it was more marked than with any others.

His finger went right into her anus as he said to her, "You are going to make your mummy and daddy very proud."

He decided not to wear the condom on the table by the bed. He always wore one, but not this time. He had an irresisible urge to fill her with his sperm.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," she said, as his big cock entered her slippery, stretched vagina. The CEO hurt her, even though he entered gently. Even though she was so slippery, she was a tighter little virgin girl than most. He had to keep pushing to get right in. She felt so tight and her pussy was burning.

He kept forcing as gently as he could. She was crying out in pain and deep pleasure. It was such sweet pain to this little girl. He got through and felt his cock deep inside. What a feeling, to be deep in this darling. Fucking such a dear sweet one. Both were sweating. Their sex scent filled the room.

Once having broken through into the depths of her sweetness, he started riding her hard. He couldn't resist. Perhaps he shouldn't have but he had lost control. So had she. Her hips were bucking violently, driven by the extreme excitement which had overwhelmed her. She was crying out with unintelligible deep-throated sounds.

This sweet little girl then started using language she'd never used before, "Fuck my cunt. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Harder. Shove that cock right up me. Hurt me. I'm your little cunt girl. Fill me with your sticky cum."

"You are my cunt girl. I want all of you. I want to stretch you, drench you with my juice. My sweet little innocent slut," the CEO coarsely replied as he thrust in her like a man possessed.

He was thrashing away violently as he came so hard in her, filling her dear cunt to the brim with his juices.

She came so hard, shaking and calling out with deep throaty sounds. She felt dazed and so happy, overflowing with joy.

She was resting back on the bed and as his juices ran out from her pussy, she hugged the CEO and kissed him, and cried and cried, tears streaming down her pretty face. He kissed and kissed her, tasting her sweet girl's tears.

They had been resting lovingly on the bed together for quite some time when Mary entered.

She loved this part. It excited and aroused her. It was her job to bath and pamper the girls after induction. They were usually still hot and aroused, and were very affectionate towards her.

She could detect the strong sex scent in the room and it had her excited, especially when she saw the nude, ravished, darling little Ann, who looked so aroused still.

To a surprised Mary the CEO said, "Ann won't be going home to her parents tonight. She'll be coming home to my house and will be spending the weekend with my wife and me. After you bath her, will you contact my wife and get some clothes for her. Let her parents know too."

"Certainly Mr. Cromwel," a smiling Mary replied.

End Ch. 2

Dear Me
Dear Me
178 Followers
12