Ann's Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife plots revenge on her straying husband.
4.4k words
4.16
86k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ann was being told by the female private eye that her husband was prone to sleeping with prostitutes when travelling, she was not entirely surprised but wanted to deny it within her. However, as the pictures showed him having full on sex with three other women (one of them the private eye before her) she became angrier and angrier.

Thanking the woman for her time and giving over a cash payment for her work she said goodbye and left the small office in a real rage. As she drove back to the house she started to consider her options – should she confront him, should she let the issue lie or was there anything else she could do to get her revenge.

"Revenge" – she suddenly spurted out loud – "the bastard is to pay"

When Ann reached the house she let herself in and immediately went to her dressing cupboard and carefully tucked away the envelope of photographs underneath the bottom unit of a chest of drawers. Ann and Rob still had an active sex life two or three times a week although they had been married for 8 years. They had not started a family enjoying their way of life without the distraction of children.

They had experimented from time to time with sexual toys and as Ann put the drawer back on it's sliders she realised this is the drawer that they stored away the toys they have used in the past. There was a couple of vibrators, some cock ring devices, a chastity belt for both sexes and handcuffs. Looking through the bits and pieces Ann actually found her groin region starting to tingle a bit – the thought of using these items stirred her systems a little – but her anger remained and she shut the drawer.

Over the next few hours, Ann moved around the house as usual undertaking a few chores and half watching the TV as she did some ironing. All the while she was doing this she was thinking about how to reap revenge on her stray Husband. She even considered murder as an option – it had a real appeal at one point – but she pulled back from such a risky event – she would need to deliver her revenge in such a way that no police or criminal action would ensue.

Rob was a successful salesman – occasionally having to travel to exhibitions around the country – usually a three night away pattern – perhaps half a dozen times a year. He returned home as usual that evening having spent the day in the office checking off a new catalogue prior to it going to print. He was already a little randy as he worked in the clothing sector and had been checking off the ladies lingerie section in the brochure. In fact he had a raging hard-on running for most of the afternoon and was looking forward to seeing Ann.

As he walked into the house he heard movement from the upper floor and wondered up the stairs. Ann was putting away the ironed clothes and turned to look at him as she became aware of his presence. She did not want show anything different at this moment so smiled as she would normally. "Hi – good day looking at the porn" she opened – she knew Rob was on catalogue duty and he always got the horn from looking at skimpy models in underwear.

"The catalogue is coming along ok – should be done by the weekend" Rob replied trying to ignore the reference to porn.

Ann suddenly started to think on her feet. "Don't give me that, - looking over those girls in skimpy panties and bras always gives you the horn" she stated "bet you've a right hard on now!"

Rob was a bit surprised and embarrassed by the forthright statement - he was even more embarrassed by the fact that he still had a semi stiff cock – but reckoned it was not showing through his trousers. "You know I have a job to do but nothing takes the place of my wife in underwear" he uttered.

Really – thought Ann. "You are full of bullshit at times, I bet I could prove it as well" she said.

"What are you getting at" said Rob – suddenly wondering where this was coming from.

Ann walked up to him with a smile and put her arms around his neck and started to give him a long passionate kiss. She knew this would prompt his dick to respond and made sure her full bosoms touched home with Rob's chest. "I think you strain in your trousers all the time you are pouring over those pictures – I am just the relief tool at the end of a randy day"

Ann was enjoying the tease – she sensed his dick was beginning to expand and that his mind was firmly fixed on sex. She turned toward the full length mirror and looking at Rob in the reflection she moved to straighten down her one piece dress she was wearing - showing just a hint of lace around the neckline of her black bra. As she did this she watched Robs face and could now make out a definite bulge in his trousers. She smiled.

"So you have not generated a stiffy all day" she continued "I'll bet you are gagging for it!"

Rob was feeling a bit uneasy not wanting to admit he was turned on by the catalogue pictures but actually he was now hoping they might get some action going tonight. "I am much happier waiting till I get home before I start fantasising on matters sexual" said Rob "but when I see my wife I remember why I married you"

Ann almost choked at the sleazy line given what she now knew – but it was not going to help her with her plan if she reacted badly. "Alright then – if it doesn't give you the horn to undertake the catalogue I bet you would allow me to test your resolve – how about a bit of enforced build up".

It had been over 10 months since they last played a game of chastity tease using the two sex devices they had bought together. Rob sort of guessed where Ann was going when she mentioned "enforced" – this had been the word used when they had used the devices last time.

"Are you talking about our Chastity Toys?" asked Rob.

"Well – if you don't get randy it won't cause you any discomfort for me to dress up your dick up until Friday and then we can have some real tension relief" Ann went on "my rules till the weekend then you can have your wicked way with me – what do you say?"

It was Wednesday and Rob had to think twice – two days and he was feeling a bit worked up already – but he quite fancied the last bit of the offer and thought it would be a lot of fun when he got there. He tried to recall how his chastity unit felt over a bit of time – the last time they had participated they had only worn them for a few hours whilst out at a friends party. Ann had been wandering up to him all night and playing with various touches and squeezes to stimulate him whilst reminding him she had his key. He had tried the same treatment to Ann who also had a device in place but he reckoned he was turning himself on more by touching her nipples trough her clothes than turning her on!

Rob was still a bit embarrassed about the lingerie models and their effect as well so he decided to play along "OK....sounds like a little bit of fun – we'll start in the morning if you like".

"Oh no you don't" responded Ann "if you are up for the game my rules says we start now and that means we get going straight away!"

She looked at Rob – who was really wondering if he was up for it again. He looked over, smiled a little and said "well your body and kiss has already excited me this evening and I don't think the thing will fit unless I get to release myself first" – he said with a bit of a begging look.

Ann was enjoying this – but was going to play hard. "You take off all your clothes, I'll get the device and we can take it from there!" she stated in a strong tone.

Rob took this to mean she was going to shag him first and was naked on the bed in no time. Ann retrieved the device from the drawer and joined Rob at the bed. It was pretty apparent Rob had been gagging for sex – his erection was now more than semi stiff and it was fast growing to its full size.

Ann moved her right hand around Robs groin area being careful not to touch his cock at this time "I told you you've been building up all day – something this big and swollen doesn't happen in 15 minutes" she noted and started a slow stroking motion along the length of his swollen cock.

Rob started to enjoy the sensations and shut his eyes to take in the vision of when he was last stoked like this – not with Ann but with a very pretty little blonde he had bumped into at a Motel two weeks ago whilst on one of his away trips. It was unusual for Ann to exercise foreplay to his swollen cock - at this stage in their lovemaking he was normally in control and having warmed Ann up would be engaging in penetration by now.

Rob was quite a forceful lover with Ann and their sex sessions were usually over within half an hour – hence his taste these days for some elongated sex sessions with girls that know how to extend them.

Ann was working by instinct and suddenly stopped – pinching the head of his penis and watched the erection subside quite quickly. Rob opened his eyes and caught Ann's gaze. "Right", said Ann "time to apply our constraint till the weekend."

The device was quite simple in its design with a metal cock ring onto which a fine fibre mesh was fixed. Placing it over the soft but still slightly raging cock, it resembled the sort of wrapping Duty Free people place over wine bottles to prevent them banging into each other in the plastic bag. The very end had a hole formed by a very small ring tying off the other end of the mesh (to allow for going to the bathroom). Also attached to the main cock ring was two other straps that sat around his balls and everything came to a set of three loops at the front through which a small padlock was fixed. This padlock was very discrete and integral to the loop fixings – it would be pretty impossible to remove it without the lock being opened – and this of course was via the key.

In addition to the main unit (which when done up clearly makes masturbation or sex out of the question) there was a supplemental harness. When they had used the device before they had not bothered with this part – but this time Ann looked over at Rob and asked him to stand up from the bed having carefully fixed the main item in place. Rob did as he was asked.

The supplemental piece was essentially a plastic covered wire that looped around Robs waist with a ratchet effect leaving a length that then passed down the crack of his bum and fixed onto the tip of the main device. This held Robs cock firmly between his legs facing backwards. He looked down and felt this was bit much.

"Hang on a minute – this is not what happened last time and its mighty uncomfortable" started Rob "and besides if I need to relieve myself how does that work?"

Ann finished applying a second small padlock similar to the first before rising to answer him – "you just need to sit down to do it like us women do" she said as a matter of fact "indeed for the next two days you should consider yourself somewhat womanised!" she added.

Rob started to explore his encased penis and the strap running through holding it firmly in position. There was very little movement possible although he could pull the strap to one side if he wanted to go for a shit. Ann was smiling at him. "Now I will just place the key somewhere safe" she said placing a gold necklace over her head on which sat a single key – good for both locks. It nestled straight into her cleavage and Rob could not help but look and have fresh thoughts of sex.

"Now" added Ann "under my rules you are to wear a pair of my panties and a bra under your suit tomorrow and Friday. When we have our fun at the weekend I want you to be really hungry for sex and I bet they will be a real turn on for you"

Rob reacted "come on now – that's a bit far fetched" he started "I'm sure I will be well gagging for it by the weekend without the need for that!"

"Not an option I'm afraid – for every day you don't do as I ask, a day will be added to the time before I release you - my rules remember" Ann retorted "and until you have them fully satisfied there will be no opening up of that little package so go with it else there will be no sex at the weekend either. (Ann was secretly pissing herself giggling at Rob's dilemma now – she had him and his cock just where she wanted it and he still didn't think it was anything but a lover's game!)

Rob didn't quite know how to take the last comment. He was certainly in no position at that moment to argue or protest so figured he would run with it, Any way he could stick in a change of underwear for the office to his briefcase (in fact as Ann had just walked into her dressing room at that moment he quickly grabbed a pair from his drawer and placed then in his inside pocket of the jacket hanging over the chair – best act whilst he thought of it).

Just as he was letting go of the jacket he became aware that Ann was coming back through and he moved as if going to his underwear drawer for the first time and started to take out another pair of underpants. "Ahem...."started Ann ""we are starting everything tonight" and she produced a high cut pair of her panties in a very bright red formed of a glaring lace design. "These should set the scene – I think they are on sale in your catalogue actually"

With this she moved forward and crouched down holding the leg holes open for Rob to step into. He looked down at her face smiling up at him. This was beginning to cause some discomfort for Rob as his cock started to try and get aroused again – but was going nowhere encapsulated in the chastity device. He moved his feet one by one into the panty holes and Ann drew them up his legs and stretched then into position. She made some very specific moves to stretch them out over his groin and couldn't resist spending an extra stroke around his cock in its new home.

"Turn around then – lets see the fit at the back" Ann suddenly requested. Rob suddenly felt a bit silly and a little uncomfortable at this direction. He thought about it for a few seconds and looked at Ann's face – there was clear resolve in it so he decided to make light and forced a smile. He then started to parade around the bedroom in an exaggerated manner trying to swing his hips and act the goat on a catwalk. Ann realised he was playing a bit but knew he was hiding his embarrassment by playing up the situation – this gave her a bit of satisfaction.

"Where do you want to eat tonight?" were Ann's next words "I'm hungry and fancy Chinese if you're up for it?"

"I'm fine with that" responded Rob "a man's got to eat!"

"So has a woman!" was the quick jibe back from Ann "so I'll take you out tonight"

Ann was beginning to like this role and was gaining in confidence. "Don't forget the top half!" she added throwing over the red lacy bra that matched the red panties for Rob to put on "I'll nip and change"

It was a good few minutes before Rob worked out how to do up the clasp and in a very cumbersome way finally managed to place the garment into a position resembling where it ought to sit but with all sorts of twists in the elastic straps. "Oh sod it!" he figured and called it a day. He then put on his trousers and picked out a dark shirt to place over his chest to hide the undergarments. Suddenly he felt a bit human again – on the outside at least no-one would know – but this chastity thing was bloody uncomfortable and he was not too happy about that.

At this point Ann returned from her dressing area and had put on one of her sexiest outfits. Against the backdrop of a black bra holding her curvaceous breasts to a commanding cleavage – surrounded with a touch of black lace, she had a short one piece black dress in position. Black hold up stockings (that always drove Rob wild) covered her shapely legs and she stood in heels that gave her a height advantage. From the hug of the dress no lines were visible in the panty region and before Rob raised the issue Ann smiled and said "I'm not wearing panties tonight – the ones that match this bra are for you tomorrow!"

With this she collected her handbag from the dresser and beckoned Rob to follow her. They drove the 15 minutes or so to their favourite Chinese restaurant and were shown to their usual table. The drinks came automatically as they ate there most weeks and they settled into conversation.

"So tell me – which pages did you get through today?" Ann asked coming back to the lingerie catalogue.

Trying to play it down still, Rob responded "oh the big stuff, you know, the granny knickers and older woman bra's" (he totally lied, he had spent the whole day on the teenage sex siren pages but figured that would be inflammatory).

Ann always knew when Rob was not being 100% honest. His voice went up a small pitch discernable to her having known him over the years. He was fibbing. "So when do you get to the really sexy stuff?" she asked determined to plant the sexual desire in his head for the next two days at work.

"Most of that is covered" Rob lied again "did most of that last week – just the boring stuff to tidy up on" Rob was beginning to play a game here unwittingly – he suddenly thought he was going to have to avoid flirtatious talk with Ann for the next couple of days – his cock was not going to be any use to him but his sexual desire grew as the chat went to sexual innuendo. He realised he needed to play it down whilst under lock and key.

Ann was having none of it of course – she was beginning to really enjoy this game.

"So will you have a draft copy ready by the weekend – you know how I like to get a sneak preview and order up some stuff ahead of the launch?" She asked

Rob looked at her and couldn't resist glaring at her boobs encased in the black bra with a piece of jewellery nestling inside – it was the key! "I reckon we will get a proof out by Friday – I'll bring a copy home" he answered

"Good – I am really in the mood for some new lingerie – I'm feeling like one of those horny 20 year old models you lot use to model it and get energised for sex looking at – don't you?" Ann continued to tease.

Rob gulped at his beer and took a mouthful of food to give him a little thinking time. "You look better than the models in most of that stuff" he feebly responded "but if it puts you in the mood for sex at the weekend I'll do my very best to satisfy you" He was quite chuffed at that response – sort of placed a date on the end game – his dick was not at all comfortable and now he needed a pee – he was worried this was not going to happen without release.

He whispered "Ann, I think I'm going to need to borrow the key to go to the loo?"

She looked back at him with a glint of a smile "well you won't be getting it from me till the weekend so you'd best try it out and get used to it......she paused.....oh and make sure you dry yourself properly with paper, I don't want any tide marks in my nice red panties!"

Rob took a second look at Ann's face – she was not teasing – she meant it. He got up from the table and went to the gents. Inside he went straight to the cubicle and closed the door. Dropping his trousers he then pulled down the red panties and sat on the bowl. The encasement was clearly a big constraint – but his desire to piss was great enough to get going. It took a lot longer than usual – but he was able to relieve himself. Then, not thinking about Ann's orders he wiggled the contraption to shed some drips and stood back up. Replacing the panties in position he couldn't help but look down and give his pubic hair region a stroke through the sexy fabric. He felt another twitch in his dick – but it was truly trussed up. He pulled up his trousers and returned to the table.

As Ann was paying the bill (she had offered thought Rob) she leaned over to him and in a subdued voice said "It is time to go home a put on your nightie"....she looked at Rob's face drop a little...."my rules remember"

Rob figured what happened at home was at home so tried not to show any emotion – but Ann saw the flush in his cheeks.

When they returned to the house Ann moved close to Rob and again placed her arms around his neck and with a big smile looked into his eyes and kissed him. She made sure her breasts made good contact as she did this then pulling away slightly said "so what do you think to the game so far?"

12