Ann's Snowy Rendezvous Ch. 01

Story Info
Alaskan wife forsakes the Good Ship Matrimony.
2k words
3.73
37.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela seeking a chance to get away for a while, had agreed to go to Alaska on a four month Accounting Project. Although her husband had been vehemently against her going she felt the need to 'get away' for a while and had finally convinced her husband to let her go by pointing out they could finish paying off their house with the windfall of money she would earn.

Being honest with herself, once aboard the 747 Jet, Ann couldn't help feeling free and liberated. Though she loved her husband, she needed some time to herself. This Project in Alaska was the perfect solution.

After arriving, Ann was assigned her own Quarters, which consisted of a cozy quonset hut. She loved living by herself and being on her own again.

After spending only a couple of days on Site, Angela came to realize that she was with a wild fun group of people. Everyone seemed so uninhibited. There was almost a wild west atmosphere that seemed to pervade the place.

Ann was mildly surprised at how quickly some of the men and women drifted together and paired off; but as the days wore on, she understood why.

The Project Group was completely isolated in snow-bound Alaska, a world away from friends and family. Ann felt better when she learned also, that no one ever talked about 'what went on there' once they had returned to the States.

Ann watched fascinated, sometimes even slightly aroused, as each day more and more of the men paired off with the woman of his choice. 'My Goodness,' she realized, 'they're all living like man and wife.'

After thinking about the situation, Ann decided to keep an 'open mind' and when one of the nicer guys, a 22 year old guy named David had asked her, she had relented and finally agreed to attend the Saturday night dance with him.

Dancing close, to this man she hardly knew in that intimate large Hall, Ann couldn't help but feel strange dancing with someone other than her husband.

However, by the time the Jazz Trio took their first break, she felt much more relaxed. 'Perhaps, the two vodka Gimlets I've had helped,' she thought feeling a bit giddy from the drinks.

Around Twelve O'clock Midnight the Dance broke up and David drove her home through a blinding snowstorm in one of the Company Jeeps. Not sure, what He expected of her; but, knowing he was chilled, Ann invited him into her cozy Quonset Living Quarters.

She quickly turned up the thermostat and within minutes, the place felt intimately warm and inviting. As Ann put some Romantic Guitar Music on her Stereo, turning quickly she caught his hungry look as he drank in her exquisite beauty. Smiling to herself, she felt flattered by his interest in her. 'Gee,' she thought, 'maybe this could work out.'

The CD on the Stereo was playing a very romantic guitar solo of the old Standard, "Embraceable You. Dancing close against each other now, in the privacy of Ann's Quonset hut, their bodies warm against each other. Ann felt His erection press against her thigh. Ann caught her breath sharply. "See what you do to me," Ann," David laughed. "Sorry, "he whispered through her long black hair.

"David," Ann whispered softly in her sexy voice. "It's alright. Don't be sorry. There's no one here but just the two of us." However, Ann knew they were at the Sexual Crossroads. If she didn't break it off right now, she knew she would be spending her first night ever with someone other than her husband.

"Ann," David whispered his voice full of despair, "I want you so much."

"I know David, Ann replied, "I want you too." Then as the song ended, she whispered, "Let me go into the bedroom and get into something more relaxing for the occasion," adding, "I won't be long."

"Okay," David whispered, his voice thick with arousal and anticipation, "But, Please hurry."

Making up her mind at that moment, Ann said, "I will, "she assured him, adding, "You get ready too. I'll be right back."

Quickly Ann hurried to her bedroom, undressed and slipped into one of her most seductive sexiest Lacy White Negligee'. "You can come in now, "Ann called brightly, trying to sound confident; but feeling uneasy and strange at what she had decided to do.

As David came through the bedroom door, naked, except for his white shorts and T-Shirt; Ann lay back on the bed, her black shiny hair fanning out over her pillow, in her sexy Negligee, which had rode almost up to her mid-thighs. She knew this was providing David a brief glimpse of her Lacy cotton panties.

"You like," Ann whispered dreamily, smiling up at him, noting the thick bulge straining against his white briefs. 'Oh God,' Ann thought, 'He's definitely all man.'

David was mesmerized, feeling his sexual arousal soar, as he looked at the exquisitely beautiful woman that he had been dancing with all evening.

"Ann," he whispered hoarsely, "You are breathtakingly beautiful."

Trying to lighten the situation a bit, Ann actually found herself giggling like a girl, as she replied, "Oh, it's just me." They both laughed.

"David," Ann whispered longingly, "When you take me, please take me deliciously slow. It's so long since I have 'done it' with anyone other than my husband I want to really enjoy and remember this evening always," she implored the twenty-two year old man now standing almost against her bed as he drank in her Beauty.

"Okay, slow and delicious it is," he smiled warmly at the lovely almost naked woman lying on the bed in front of him. David smiled, mischievousness showing on his face then laughingly said, "Ann, this is my first time with a married woman."

Then grinning sheepishly, David said, "It's like you're a passenger on the Good Ship Matrimony, and I'm a Pirate who can hardly wait to board you and steal your husband's precious cargo," he said, adding, "having you tonight will be like finding and stealing the Crown Jewels," he said. Ann laughed with delight at his silly comparisons.

"I can hardly wait for you to board me also," Ann said smiling as she tried to ease his guilt.

Then feeling her own desires quickening, Ann slowly, tantalizingly raised her legs, bent her shapely knees to allow her luscious thighs to gape slightly open. She saw David's hungry eyes looking down at her nakedness now revealed up to her white lacy panty crotch.

"Let me watch while you remove your briefs," Ann requested smiling at David.

Hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs, David started tugging his briefs down his slim hips. His thickening Cock hung up on his waistband for a moment. Then it jerked free! Ann couldn't tear her feverish brown eyes from David's Cock, which was long, and was obviously swelling rapidly from his arousal.

"Why don't you get on the bed with me," she murmured demurely.

David needed no further urging. Once up on her bed, he couldn't wait to kiss Ann's feverishly soft lips. From the very moment their two dry parched lips touched, their passions ignited. Ann felt Him licking her lips, wetting them with his own juices. A moment later David took Ann's negligee off over her head then removed her Bra.

"Oh, God, David," an aroused and passionate Ann said with urgency, "Hurry! Take my Panties off."

Ann felt impatient, almost desperate as David teased her, by slowly hooking his fingers in the waistband of her white lacy panties. Then tantalizingly slow, he began to slide her panties down over her hips, then her thighs, over her knees. Ann in a frenzy of desire finally kicked them off over her shapely ankles where they fell to the floor.

Ann, her breath coming harshly, now lay totally naked, as she awaited her delightful fate. Neither Ann nor her lover, David wanted to wait any longer for their first time.

Ann raised her knees, and allowed her warm thighs to fall open. Then David, the Stranger who had replaced her husband was between her luscious thighs on top of Ann.

Ann felt his Hugh engorged thickening Cock, being rubbed between her hot juicy pussy Lips. 'He wetting it with my translucent juices,' Ann realized. Such was her aroused passion; Ann only dimly realized she could feel the heat of David's Hugh Cock. Ann felt him start to spread her swollen Labia lips apart, and then the engorged head of his Cock slipped just inside her hungry Cavern. Ann didn't know whether to sigh or moan so she did both. Her sighs and little moans were barely audible as she felt herself being carried up to that magic pinnacle.

David moved as Ann had asked him too, slowly, deliciously, as his thickness continued to expand her Swollen Labia Majora lips. Feeling her sexual release near, Ann hungrily, gratefully received him. Ann suddenly felt David's hard Cock, hot and thick, now plunged deep inside her guts. Ann realized she was 'full' of him as he rode her slender feverish body relentlessly.

Rising up off Ann's sensuously feverish body, David instructed Ann to get on her hands and knees. 'What is he going to do to me, 'Ann wondered. Then she realized he intended to fuck her from behind. Obediently Ann leaned forward, kneeling with her head on a pillow. Then Ann felt his strong warm hands on her bare white thighs positioning her.

Groaning deep in her throat, her arousal surging out of control Ann waited for what she knew was coming. She felt his Hugh Cock touch her feverish brown haired pussy, now moist from her own translucent juice.

A moment later Ann felt his Hugh Stiff Cock slam deep into her guts from behind. Ann grunted from the force of his violent thrust, feeling her enflamed passions explode as he slammed his engorge Cock deep inside her. "AAAHHHGG," she screamed.

Then David began slamming into so violently her 'sexual grunts' reverberated around the bedroom. 'He's fucking me from behind,' Ann thought. 'I've never been fucked in this position before.'

Putting Ann on her back once more, David entered her juicy black haired Cunt, now messy with her juices. Ann cried out, in heat, almost out of her mind as David's Hugh Cock, now was plunged to the hilt inside her

David, now fully aroused, fucked this exquisitely beautiful wife, cruelly, pounding Ann until she was almost senseless.

Ann met his thrusts, fucking him back, violently, mindlessly, her white soft rounded thighs snaked up and around his waist. Locking her delicate white ankles around his waist, Ann joyfully met and matched his violent sexual lunges.

Ann dimly heard screams "Aaaaaa." "You're killing meee" "Help meee" and through the erotic haze and confusion suddenly Ann realized they were coming from her own mouth! She had no recollection of climaxing until suddenly she was at her sexual Climax. "AAAAHHH," she screamed as she reached her Climax. Then fucking David back, she ran his Climax out nicely for him. A few moments later, he rolled off onto Ann's now rumpled bed and sit up. Then he helped Ann to sit up and they embraced sharing soft intimate kisses as they basked in the glow of their satisfied sexual aftermath.

Angela was a very happy and fulfilled little Accountant from that night on.

Ann admitted to herself, she had found this 'first-time' Intercourse outside of her marriage addictive to say the least.

For David, he couldn't get enough of this beautiful married woman with whom he now shared her bed.

From that evening on, David's hard body became Ann's addiction and they were seen everywhere going around as a couple.

Both Ann and David knew there was still three months left to go on the Project. However, both of them were happy that they had met. They now had each other.

The Pirate had boarded the Good Ship Matrimony and and had stolen Ann and taken her captive. David now owned the Crown Jewels.

Outside the Alaska wild winds blew, buffeting Ann's Quonset hut where the two Lovers were drifting off to sleep. Ann sleepily whispered in David's ear, "All my life, David I've been waiting for you. Why did you wait so long to appear?" she said, her sultry voice filled with regret.

"Go to sleep, my little Crown Jewel," David said as they drifted off to Dreamland.

Outside the wild winds blew, but the two Lovers heard nothing as they lay locked securely in each other's loving arms.