Ann's Snowy Rendezvous Ch. 02

Story Info
Ann tutors her lover in an age old erotic art.
3.4k words
3.8
28.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe that almost three months have already passed," Ann, said quietly as she perched on the arm of the large comfortable chair David was sitting in. . "Our time here will be over before we hardly know it," she complained sadly, a trace of bitterness in her soft voice.

"I know, darling," David said, sympathizing with her, "I'll probably never be lucky enough to ever meet anyone as wonderful as you, Ann. "

"Well, you know, Ann reflected, "Like they sayTime really is the River of no Return"

"We still have over a month before the Project is closed down. Let's not waste any of our precious moments feeling sad," David comforted Ann, adding, "We've always known that we would have only a short time."

Seeing Ann was in a melancholy mood, David attempted to cheer her up by suggesting, "Hey, why don't we go to the Friday night dance tonight?"

"David, do you really want to go, it's always so crowded out on the dance floor. It seems to get more and more rowdy, the longer we're here"

"Well," David replied, I thought it might cheer you up," he replied. "Ann," is something bothering you, Sweetheart," David asked, his concern apparent in his voice. You know, I'm a good listener," he added.

"Well, I wasn't even going to mention it, but I got called in to see Dale, the Project Manager today, because I didn't have certain financial reports completed on time. He finally forced me to tell him the reason was because I didn't have enough Computers for my Accounting Group."

"What's wrong with that," David asked.

"Because, I finally had to tell him that it was his own Secretary, Lisa Chen who had refused my request for new computers." I really didn't want to cross that Lisa Chen, because she is a catty little Chinese Bitch; but I had no choice," adding, "She can cause me a lot of trouble. I think she dislikes me anyway," Ann laughed, "but I'm now sure, you know what they say about Chinese being inscrutable," she laughed.

"Would you like me to talk to Dale," David offered, I know him pretty well."

"Thank you, David," Ann replied, touched that he was willing do that for her. "But don't get me in any more trouble than I'm already in," she smiled.

Ann smiled tenderly at David, "About the Dance tonight, unless you just really want to go, David, I think I'd rather stay right here in our own cozy little Quonset hut this evening.

"Her office problem put aside and forgotten, Ann said brightly, "Hey, what shall we do?" she asked kissing David whom she adored full on his mouth.

Over the past three months, Ann had become crazier about David, his quiet good look, his confident, yet caring manner, than any other man she had ever met.

Although she often thought of her husband, back on the West Coast with a combination of shame and regret, her life now revolved around David. His handsome smile was like the Sun to her now, giving her life. Ann felt weak and helplessly, hopelessly in love with this Sweet, and yes, sometimes even naïve 22 year old Guy. Ann admitted to herself that she had fallen hopelessly in love with this 22-year-old handsome man who in return seemed to love and adore her.

From the very beginning, David had proved to be a very masculine Lover. Ann had allowed him to seduce her their very first night together.

He had given her a joyful pounding,taking her up to sensuous heights she had never experienced with anyone else, including her husband.

David was a suave, excellent Lover, and became like a drug to Ann. She had never enjoyed sex so much, as he almost nightly plied his sexual skills to carry her to the heights of ecstasy.

During their steamy coupling, David, each time, almost drove Ann out of her mind with desire and wanting when as an always-welcome guest between her soft slender shapely thighs, his engorged Hugh cock gave her twenty-four year old overworked swollen pussy a violent joyful pounding.

Each night David delighted in exercising his masculinity and stamina by fucking Ann, the little Accountant, silly, as he stopped often to lick her swollen Titties. The sensuous feel of his moist mouth sucking on her perky Nipples, his almost cruel full lips crushing her delicate lips with his masculine kisses would finally bring her to a screaming earth-shattering climax.

David loved that this quiet little Accountant, Ann at climax became quite noisy with her "AAAHHHGG," her little squeaks of joy pain as she bravely climbed up to the pinnacle of her Climax.

Ann had loved all of it. When David had suggested she do the 'woman astride' thing and he let her 'control the torrid action, Ann felt she could fuck him all night long. With his stiff blood, engorged Cock plunging slick and hot inside of her, Angela was a very happy and fulfilled little Accountant.

Ann had found first time Intercourse outside of her marriage addictive to say the least. From that first evening on, David's hard body became Ann's addiction and they began going around as a couple.

It had been almost three months now, since Angela and David had enjoyed their Sexual Maiden Voyage.

On this Friday evening, the two of them having just completed work for the day was lying on Ann's bed talking, enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

"Oh," David said, "I almost forgot to tell you. I talked to Dale your Project Manager, and he talked to his Secretary, Lisa Chen. She claims she wasn't aware that you were Head of the Accounting Group."

"Thank you, David," Ann replied warmly. "Actually Lisa called me and invited me to lunch yesterday. We had a nice time dishing the dirt," Ann laughed. "We even talked about you and Dale."

"Well," David teased, "Maybe Dale and I better have lunch and talk about the two of you," he laughed, adding, "Maybe we can compare notes," he teased.

"You wouldn't dare!" Ann laughed.

"Did you know that Lisa Chen and Dale have been an Item this whole time also?" Ann confided. "They seem to have pretty much the same arrangement that you and I enjoy."

"Actually, you know," David feinting innocence, "Lisa is really a sexy little female. I think her being Chinese makes her even more beautiful. She has a kind of an Exotic Aura about her," David teased Ann. "I envy Dale." he said, grinning impishly in Ann's direction.

"Okay, Smart Guy," Ann laughed, "What are you trying to do, make me jealous. Because if that's what you're doing, you're succeeding" she added, slapping him gently in mock anger.

Teasing him, Ann mischievously allowed her sexy shapely thighs to open slightly as she watched his reaction.

Since Ann was naked under her dressing gown, except for her panties; David had willingly taken the hint, and began nuzzling her warm fragrant thighs kissing up her thighs until his nose and mouth was right up against Ann's slightly moist white panties. Ann's fragrant female smells through her panties began to ignite his desire.

"Keep going," Ann encouraged, her breath quickening. "Gee, Mister, she teased, "Would you like to take my panties off," she asked.

"You know, Ann, I've never done a girl before that way, you know, get down between her thighs, and lick and suck her pussy." David confided to Ann.

Then David said abruptly, right out of the clear blue sky. "That's something I've always wanted to do, Ann, perform cunnilingus. I hate to admit it, but I've never been exactly sure how it's done, "David admitted sheepishly, his deep dark hidden secret now out in the open.

"Darling David," Ann said, surprised at his naivety, "Are you hinting you'd like to use me to practice on? "She teased him affectionately as she kissed his warm lips softly. "Would you like me to give you the guided tour and teach you?" she asked, unable to hide her amusement at her 22 year old lover's earnest look of embarrassment.

"Yes," he replied, adding, "But, you have to promise you won't tell anyone, okay?" He requested.

"Okay," Ann replied, starting to feel just a hint of an arousal at what she was going to teach him to do to her. "I promise. No one will ever know but you and me; and, we'll never tell, right." Ann assured him, her warm brown eyes twinkling.

"I can hardly wait," David replied kissing Ann's beautiful graceful neck softly.

. "David, please don't be embarrassed, you know, I'm a 24 year old married woman, she teased, "I'll enjoy it even more knowing I'm the first woman you've ever tried it with that way."

"Okay," David replied gratefully, "When can we try it?"

"Right now, if you like," Ann replied, feeling her arousal starting to grow at the thought that his virgin tongue was about to drive her wild with desire. This would be something completely new and different with him.

"Let's make it a real leisurely fun time. We have nothing planned, so we can spend this whole evening fooling around," Ann laughed lightly.

"Okay, well first," Ann directed, "Let me scoot down to the foot of the bed, and position myself so you can get at me real easy," Ann said gently.

A moment later Ann lay on her back, her sexy thighs slightly parted, revealing just a hint of her white panties. Trying to help David relax, she kidded him by saying," Okay, Sir, do you know what the next step is, what you have to do first?" she asked, an impish little smile in her lively brown eyes.

An embarrassed David admitted, "I'm not really sure, Ann what?"

"Well," Ann replied, amused and enjoying his discomfort, "You have to take 'something' off of me first. Allowing her luscious naked thighs to fall open, enticingly she asked, "Don't you think, it's about time you took off my white panties," she laughed.

Getting into the fun of the moment, David teased her by saying, "Gee, Ann, Do you mean I can't do it to you, 'right through' your panties," he laughed. A moment later, David struggled to tug Ann's lacey white panties off her hips.

"Here," Ann said with a laugh, "Let me help you." With that, Ann raised her shapely hips up off the bed, allowing David's warm fingers to strip her panties off her hips, down her thighs. Finally, the journey was completed and he slipped Ann's already slightly soiled panties off over her shapely ankles.

Ann felt a sudden grip of arousal as she saw David's hungry eyes staring hungrily at her lush triangular patch of Black Hair. 'Ohhh, "Ann thought, her warm breath quickening, 'I hope I can control myself long enough to tell him how I like it. '

It was only then that Ann realized that in all the months they had been together, she had never offered to let him look at or examine her forbidden Spot.

"David, darling, "Are you ready to have a intimate look at my pussy up close and personal," Ann asked, an impertinent smile playing on her beautiful face.

"Yes," David said, his voice now almost a whisper, then on second thought added, "The only one's I've seen were in magazines such as Penthouse.

"So, you'd like me to show you mine," Ann asked now almost a little bashful herself, in spite of her growing arousal.

"Yes, if you're sure it won't embarrass you, "David said.

"Relax," David, Ann, whispered gently, "There's no one here, except the two of us. Remember, we said we'd make this a really fun leisurely evening," she whispered tenderly, her own voice now becoming slightly ragged with desire thinking of what was to come.

"Okay," Ann said lightly, "The Pussy show is about to start," she said with a little deprecating laugh. With that Ann slowly, tantalizingly raised her shapely slender thighs.

"WOW," David said, in amazement. "I feel like I'm about to explore a lush Jungle. I love it that you have so much Pussy hair down there," he said, his hungry brown eyes drinking in her naked beauty.

"Okay," Ann said her breath now uneven, "You can push my thighs apart, but do it real slow," Ann directed him lovingly.

David felt his throbbing Cock growing hard rock as he gently spread Ann's legs, and watched as Ann's shapely thighs full and rich opened up before his eyes.

David was mesmerized now as he eased her small rounded thighs apart, and her black haired thicker Pussy Lips gaped open as her thicker Lips parted. Spreading Ann's slender thighs further open, David caught an intimate little glimpse of her smaller little Pussy Lips as they came into view, at first clinging together, and then they came unstuck, finally parting slightly to reveal her elusive little pink opening.

"Show me what I should do next," David whispered his voice raspy from his arousal.

"Wet your fingers and softly rub them up and down my outer Pussy Lips. Ann whispered, "Yeah, just like that. Ohhh, that feels sooo nice," she murmured her voice not unlike the sound a contented feline.

Ann could feel her belly tightening, almost painfully. 'I'm almost at my climax,' she thought, 'and he's hardly even started.' Ann could feel herself getting moist. 'I'm already wet,' Ann realized.

"Uhhhtt," Ann tortured subdued little moans began to fill the bedroom.

"Daviddd," she stammered, her arousal threatening to soar out of control, "Open me up more. Touch me real soft like," Ann directed. "Yesss" Oh, Yesss," Ann said through gritted teeth. Wet your fingers with some of my translucent juices.

Now stroke me up and down right down the center of my pussy Lips. Noo, David," she whispered despairingly, "be more soft and gentle with me," she beseeched him, "touch me more like you would touch a Butterfly's wings. That's it, Stroke me softer, Yesss, like that! Up and down right in the middle of my Pussy Lips.

David glimpsed Ann's tortured delicate face. Now, Ann had her lovely eyes closed, her little moans were coming more frequently now as she gave him additional instructions.

David's strong fingers were now slick with Ann's womanly juices, as he softly stroked down the center of her swollen Pussy Lips.

"Oh, God," Ann moaned as if in pain. "That feels sooo gooood!" she explained as another spasm of sharp arousal hit her squarely in her churning stomach.

"Touch my Clitoris," Ann directed, between gasps of joy as wave after wave of sensuous sexual thrills exacted their toll as she struggled to hold back her climax. 'Oh, I feel like I'm going to have to pee,' she thought suddenly in a panic.

As David's sticky gooey fingers lightly touched her enflamed Clitoris, she was sure she was going to Climax, but out of love for David, she wanted to finish what she had started.

A tortured Ann, knowing she couldn't last much longer felt David's warm moist thumb rubbing in circles over her throbbing Clitoris. "OOHH," she moaned her sexual heat making her feel feverish.

"David," Ann groaned through the excruciating joy pain of arousal, "Would you like to taste me?"

"GOD YES!" David whispered his voice a harsh whisper.

With that, David slowly, leisurely placed his face against Ann's moist pussy fragrant with a heavy smell of Ann's womanly juices. Running his tongue down through all of Ann's gooey moisture, David had his first taste of a woman's pussy juice.

That musky-damp wonderful marvelous female fluid that was emitted an overpowering exotic fragrance he could now taste in his mouth. Ann's Juice began to coat his invading tongue. In spite of wanting desperately to take care of business his only feeling at the moment was he wanted to fall on top of the little female Accountant, Ann and just fuck her until she passed completely out from the pounding.

However, David was a man who believed in control, so he began really concentrating on satisfying the beautiful little female, moaning as if in pain, lying naked in front of him on the bed.

From Ann's tortured moans, David knew she was on fire with her overpowering need for relief, her need to be satisfied. 'I want to make it so good for her,' David thought lovingly.

Then David started licking Ann's swollen little Pussy with his tongue, now slick with her juices. Her lush Black Pussy hairs tickled his nose. Ann moaned louder and louder, almost giving subdued little screams as she braced herself joyfully for his assault.

Ann in the heat of passion and arousal, suddenly grabbed David's head, and began guiding him up and down her juicy wet Slit. Each time she brought his head up to her swollen enflamed Clitoris, David encircled her little swollen Clitoris with his tongue, swirling his tongue around and around. Ann's full-blown scream of Agony now resounded throughout the Bedroom.

When Ann moved his head up to her enflamed Clitoris the next time, David put his slick tongue, wet with her moisture, against her swollen clitoris. Then for several moments, he fanned it lightly as a butterfly's wings rapidly back and forth. Ann's instantly reacted, "AAAGGGHH," her loud tortured moan filled the room. "Oh, David," she begged, "I CAN'T STAND MUCH MORE," she protested.

"Oh, Yesss, David," Ann beseeched him her voice filled with urgency, "That's it! Just keep doing what you've been doing." Yesss! More, Right there, stay on that spot...Oh, yes," she ordered him now taking complete charge of her own satisfaction. Ann was now holding his head right almost against her enflamed Clitoris. Pulling David's head violently against her Clitoris, she ceased moving and braced herself for the finish.

'I can hardly catch a breath,' David thought. Then with a final loud scream, "AAAGGGG," Ann soared up to her blessed Climax as she jerked and spasmed uncontrollably.

"Ohhh," her loud guttural groan, was torn from her feverish body, as she soared to her Climax. "I'm cominggg!"she screamed, "UT, UUHHGG."

Then she was floating down from her sexual high drifting down peacefully on the down side of her Climax.

"Oh, Sooo, Good!" she laughed. She had finally gained her relief, and now felt completely drained of any energy and stamina she might have had at the beginning of this sexual episode.

David crawled up on the bed and leaned down to kiss her. Still wild and passionate, Ann grabbed David's head and pulled him down on top of her instead.

"David," Ann breathed, kissing his lips, still messy from her juices, "Darling Thank you. That was so wonderful. You have definitely passed Cunnilingus 101," she teased him as she caught her breath.

Finally, Ann was relaxed and lay there next to David glorying in his fervent kisses. She knew in the days and years ahead, he would use what she had so lovingly taught him this magical night many times. 'Well, Ann breathed, 'a bit of sadness creeping into her thoughts, 'I'm getting him ready for some lucky girl somewhere out there in his future.

As for David, he felt grateful, and yes, even a little smug with what the beautiful little Accountant, Ann had so freely and lovingly taught him. He would be leaving Alaska in less than two months. However much he would miss Ann, the beautiful little Accountant lying there next to him, there was a whole world of women out there for him to pleasure with his newly learned erotic skill.

In some ways, this had been the most wonderful evening David and Ann had spent together. So as the cold dark Alaskan night closed in, the two Lovers were drifting off to sleep. Warm and cozy, almost asleep, David whispered into Ann's ear through her beautiful black hair. "Annie, you'll always be my special love. There will be others; but, as the old song goes, "There will never be another you," he whispered in his low quiet voice to a sleepy Ann, who in the dark brushed his cheek softly with her warm delicate lips.

Then Ann, almost asleep lying next to David, in his strong loving arms, smiled contentedly to herself in the darkness, and softly replied, "David, I'm so glad you enjoyed it," adding as she drifted off into a deep state of sleep, "Darling, So did I."

The End

*

Dear Reader,

12