Ann's Story

Story Info
Ann's lies lead to love.
6.4k words
4.29
17.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had always been Alexis and Ann, ever since we were little kids playing in the backyard together. Alex was my cousin, my mother's sister's girl. We went through high school and eventually to college together.

It was at that stage I began to get a little worried. Alex had always been one for the boys and her lurid tales had inspired a few boasts on my part. Mine were not so much exaggerations as outright lies.

Alex's tales had been virtually my whole education in sex and I simply rehashed some of her own tales to impress her and our other friends.

Now I was worried in case they found out I was still a virgin. Now don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with being an eighteen and a half year old virgin really but not when you've been boasting about your sexual adventures for the last two years. What frightened me was the thought of getting found out!

Alex was extremely good looking. So pretty she reminded me of a young Elizabeth Taylor. She had been a high school cheer-leader and continued with it in college.

There were a number of black players in the football squad. Alex was dating one of them, a guy called Matt. Boy oh boy was he a handsome hunk!. I thought my envy of her was my secret but she must have guessed because she invited me out for a double date!

That called my bluff in a big way. I took a deep breath before answering her in the affirmative. I just couldn't think of any excuse fast enough. Maybe deep in my heart, I didn't want to find one.

As the time approached I got more and more nervous. I felt I had the word "VIRGIN" tattooed across my forehead. Surely my dread secret would be found out.

When the great day arrived, I watched Alex getting dressed after her shower. She put on stockings and a pretty garter belt, fancy satin bra and matching panties.

"You're sure getting dolled up in a big way, Alex!" I remarked to her.

"Matt always likes me to dress like this. I've no idea what Owen, your fellow, prefers though."

So I decided to follow Alex's taste because I had no other guide to rely on.

She lent me a nice garter belt and a pair on nylons. I wore my own best panties and bra. Alex lent me a pretty white satin slip. It fitted beautifully; luckily we were both C-cup girls at that time. We both wore summer dresses as we walked across the campus.

We met for coffee and introductions in a bar, then went back to their place. Once there, Matt put on some music, Owen produced some hand-rolled joints and Alex poured the drinks.

We settled down to some heavy petting at first. Alex soon had her dress up round her waist with Matt's hand between her shapely legs massaging her through her panties. From the look on her face it was a procedure she thoroughly enjoyed. Owen slipped my dress off my shoulders and fondled my tits through my bra with a marvellously gentle touch. It was incredible that his big black hands could be so soft and light as his finger tips seemed to flutter like butterflies round my nipples. I had never experienced such a delightful sensation. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs. Up till now things were going well!

I could see Alex now kneeling between Matt's thighs with his great black cock in her hands. She put out her tongue and started to lick round it. Then she took it right into her mouth. Someone in my past had stated that only whores did that sort of thing, but Alex was my friend and she was much more of a slut than a whore. I had read about oral sex in a copy of 'Playboy' that I had found lying around. In that it seemed to be treated just like any other sexual activity.

I wanted to show Owen how much I appreciated his efforts with my tits. So I stood up, slipped my dress the rest of the way off and turned back to Owen. He had taken off his T-shirt and Jeans, leaving him in a pair of white Y-fronts. There was a big lump sticking out in the middle of them. I reached out and stroked it with my hand. It seemed to come alive! When I looked up at him, Owen was smiling at me. Encouraged, I pulled his cock out of his pants and copied Alex's technique, eventually taking it into my mouth..

I marvelled at how black the cock was, much more so than the rest of my lover. It tasted fine. All the talk in the magazine had said it was a strange taste but I liked it right away. And I knew I wouldn't be taking it out when Owen came. I wanted to taste his semen. Why not indeed! There would be enough of it going in at the other end of me soon, so it couldn't do me much harm.

When Owen came, I swallowed hard and quickly because he was shooting loads of cum into my mouth. As he finished I had a chance to swill some around and enjoy the taste of it. And I liked it. I thought it tasted slightly of whisky and wondered if he had drunk some before we got together. Anyway, it certainly wasn't bad. It was a taste I liked and felt I would like to get more used to.

Owen pulled me to the bed beside him. He rolled over on top and I opened my legs for him. His cock was still big, so he pulled my panties to one side and stroked my slit with the head of his cock. It felt delicious.

Then I got a strange sense of panic. What if it hurt too much and I cried out? I whispered in Owen's ear as quietly as I could,

"Owen, I can't do it. I'm still a virgin."

He stopped and stiffened.

"I need some relief," he whispered back.

The other two were humping like mad and couldn't possibly hear us.

I took hold of Owen's cock and positioned it over my mound, between my slip and my panties. A few convulsions later and I felt a warm wetness spreading over my belly. I started quietly crying, knowing that he had wasted his seed, and I had wasted a great opportunity of becoming a non-virgin.

As he got off me, I jumped up, pulled my dress over my head and went quickly out of the room. Owen followed.

"Let me walk you back to your place," he offered. I didn't argue, my eyes were streaming tears and I didn't trust my voice – I felt like screaming in frustration. At least I don't think the other two even saw us leave.

Back in our place, I kicked off my shoes and stood under the shower fully dressed. A few seconds later I was joined by a naked Owen. He helped me out of my cum- soaked clothes and began to soap me all over. I then did the same to him, paying special attention to his cock and balls – well, what did you expect! We wrapped towels round each other and dried off, laughing and happy again. Owen asked me which was my bed. I nodded towards it. He picked me up, carried me over and placed me gently on it.

"Now let's try that business all over again, shall we?" he said.

I opened my legs for him and he got between them, stroked my slit a couple of times with his cock head,

"Now where were we?" he grinned at me. Then he started to push his cock, that lovely big black cock, slowly into me. There was a stab of pain, but nothing like I'd been imagining. Then it started. Oh! The exhilaration as it went in a quarter of an inch at a time. I had never experienced a more wondrous sensation as my cunt gradually filled with Owen's lovely prick. How and why I had missed out for so long is something that I cannot to this day explain. I expect it was just fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of men, fear of being thought gauche, fear of pain, I don't know. But I do know it was utterly stupid of me.

Owen came first. He told me he was coming and I said it was all right to shoot his load into me. That was when I remembered that little pill on the shelf above the washbasin. It was too late now! Then a tingling started simultaneously all over my body. It grew swiftly to a crescendo of delight as I came on a man's prick for the very first time. What a marvellous sensation. I burst into tears again.

"What's the matter? Did I hurt you?" Owen asked me.

"No, no, Owen I'm just crying out of happiness," I told him through the tears, "and I want to say thank you for making me into a proper woman, Owen.".

"You're a very pretty girl, Ann and I reckon with those blue eyes, blond hair and gorgeous body you could have had any man you wanted on the campus or beyond. So I'm proud you surrendered your virginity to me."

He stroked my tits, still so gentle.

"If you're not careful, you'll have to fuck me again, Owen," I told him. It was the very first time I had ever said 'fuck' to a man.

"And why not?" Owen grinned as he started to insert his expanding cock into me again. I opened my legs as wide as I could to admit him. When he was fully into me, I grasped his ass and pulled to get him fully bedded. I just couldn't get enough of him.

It was two hours before Alex returned and broke up our little party.

"Have you two been fucking all this time?" she asked.

I nodded happily. So did Owen. It had been a great day. One of my best ever memories.

The following week, our team were playing away. Only the most experienced cheer-leaders went on away trips, so Alex and I were on our own. Alex fixed us up with dates from the second team.. I resented them at first for not being Matt and Owen, but Lee and Scott were a pair of natural comics who made us laugh and laugh. They had no trouble at all getting us to bed with them. Lee screwed Alex and Scott fucked me. Then in the middle of the night, they changed over, so I got fucked by Lee as well. I must admit that next day I felt we had been disloyal and said so to Alex.

"And just what do you think Matt and Owen were doing last night? Reading books, studying the financial situation or fucking a pair of little whores who couldn't keep their panties on?" she snorted.

"I suppose you're right, Alex, but I still feel guilty," I replied, "mainly because I enjoyed myself so much with Lee and Scott."

.The following week Matt and Owen were back and we had a fantastic session with them. First I got fucked by Owen and then he and Matt changed over. Matt's cock was a bit bigger and made me feel stretched but when he got into his stride, thrusting and withdrawing in a regular rhythm, it was marvellous. I found myself coming and coming in a great chain of frantic orgasms that left me breathless. I didn't feel so bad about being fucked by Matt because Owen was busy fucking Alex at the same time.

Later with Owen inside me once again, he asked me how I was enjoying life as a non virgin. I laughed and told him,

"I just love the way you fuck me, Owen, I can't get enough of you."

That seemed to encourage him and he thrust his cock into me harder and better than ever.

"Ann, I want you to be a thorough going black cock slut for me," he told me when we were lying side by side, "Be as demure as you like in public but when the bedroom door shuts, I'd like you to become a nympho whore. Practice all your girlie tricks and give me the best fucking time you can. You're a gorgeous bit of cunt, Ann, and you must make the most of it while that beautiful bloom of youth lasts. You won't regret it. If you get any regrets in later life it will be over the men you missed, not the ones you fucked!"

I found Owen's words reassuring. I wanted to show my gratitude for all he had done for me. Alex had shown me some porn videos during the week to improve my cock-sucking technique. Now I wanted to put what I had learned into practice. I took hold of his cock and massaged it until it began to expand, Then I began to lick round the beautiful globular head. It tasted fine. I took Owen's rapidly growing cock into my mouth and worked hard to get it as far into my throat as I could.

Owen told me he was coming, but I just held his cock in my mouth till I felt his cum squirting into me. I withdrew a little and some went over my nose and cheek, then I closed on his prick again and swallowed as hard as I could. He groaned in ecstasy as his cock subsided. It was great to know how much I had pleased him.

He told me I had improved a lot and had the makings of an excellent cocksucker, a natural born black cock slut! I felt a surge of emotion pass over me, a mixture of pride and contentment as I heard those words. I had gone from virgin to black cock slut in less than a month! I wasted no time sucking his prick up to full size again and lowering myself gratefully onto it. I thought, 'This is what life is all about' as I humped my way to a string of frantic orgasms on Owen's wonderful stiff black cock.

As we parted sorrowfully, I heard Matt say something about an Aunt Harriet. But Alex didn't elaborate on it later and I forgot about it.

The following weekend Alex arranged for two more dates from the second team. I had expected her to get Lee and Scott again, but they turned out to be guys new to me, Jesse and Hank. They turned out to be excellent lovers who really fucked our brains out all weekend. It meant we had had six black cocks in us in one month. Great! I looked forward to seeing Matt and Owen again the following weekend.

On Friday evening, we met up with Matt and Owen at a disco. We had a few dances and a few drinks, then we went back to their place.

I thought we were about to be fucked but we started a conversation about sex in lieu! Matt introduced the subject of sexual positions and went on from doggy-style to anal sex.

"Have you ever had your ass hole fucked, Ann?" he asked.

I think he already knew the answer to that question from Alex, but I told him,

"No. Not yet!" with a grin.

I guessed what was coming next. I didn't mind at all. I wanted to experience every aspect of sex and, while I didn't exactly fancy having a big cock up my ass hole, my curiosity had been aroused. I was ready to try anything once!

Owen and I started off with the usual foreplay, stroking my clit whilst I massaged his cock. Then we got undressed and I got Owen's cock up my cunt for starters.

When we had both come and had relaxed in that glorious afterglow of a good fuck, Owen got up and rubbed some butter over his flaccid cock. He also buttered my ass hole, working the grease in with two fingers.

'So far so good,' I thought.

Owen ordered me, "Roll over onto your hands and knees, bitch."

I did as I was told, wondering what this was going to feel like. Of course I had experienced men's fingers up my ass hole but they don't go as far in as an engorged cock.

I felt Owen's prick against the entrance, then he began to push it into me. It was still fairly soft and didn't hurt a bit. Then his cock began to stiffen up as he warmed to the task. I felt as if my backside was full of the biggest turd imaginable but going in the wrong direction. I thought I would burst in two as he started to increase the pace of his thrusts.

I caught a glimpse of Matt's bigger cock pistoning in and out of Alex's ass hole and felt relieved I only had Owen to deal with. The situation was easing as I got used to the steady rhythm of Owen's thrusts. He massaged my tits as he fucked my ass. I began to get excited, and was surprised at how much I was beginning to enjoy this new sensation.

Owen moved one of his hands from my tits to my clit. I felt him coming and shooting his spunk up my ass hole just as he brought me to my own fantastic orgasm. How could any woman not enjoy this marvellous way of fucking, I wondered.

After a good night's sleep, we lazed away the next day wandering in the park, then we ate out at lunchtime and shopped in the afternoon. Walking round the shops arm in arm with my handsome black lover, I felt gloriously sophisticated. Matt and Alexis looked so nice together, I found myself hoping that Owen and I looked as good too.

Later, after Matt and Owen had fucked us again, I was introduced to what became one of my favourite sex games, daisy chaining. I sucked Owen's cock, he licked Alex's cunt, while she sucked Matt's cock and he licked my cunt. When we had all come, we changed over and did it again, the other way round. Great fun!

The following weekend was a holiday, so I visited home to see my family.

When we got back, we had not had sex for two weeks. It seemed so long after all the frenetic activity of the last few weeks that I wondered how I had lived so much of my life with no sex at all, except an occasional grope in my panties that always left me feeling a bit dirty and ashamed of myself.

On the Friday evening we met up with Matt and Owen. Alex asked if we could go straight back to their place as we were feeling a bit sex starved. The guys laughed and agreed immediately.

"That's just what we were going to say!" Matt replied.

When we got into their room, they pushed us down onto the beds and got on top, pulling our panties aside and fucking us fully clothed. What a relief! Alex and I agreed it was the right thing to do, but the trouble was that our skirts and blouses were all creased and splattered with cum at the end of what I must admit was a very, very good fuck.

At one stage, Alex had Matt in her mouth and he came, withdrawing his cock so far that when he thrust in again, his cock popped out, hit her under the chin so that he shot cum all down the front of her blouse, running down to soak her bra and also dribbling down onto the front of her skirt. What a glorious mess! Alex just grabbed hold of his prick and massaged the rest of his cum out onto her face, neck and chest. She revelled in the feeling of lascivious delight it gave her to cover herself in Matt's cum.

I wasn't in a much better state either. Owen pumped me so full of cum so many times and I came and came, gushing forth my own juices that my slip, skirt and the top of the duvet were soaking. And when I sucked him off, Owen managed to get cum in my hair, one of my ears and all over one shoulder of my blouse.

We had all drunk a fair amount and had also smoked a few joints. We were pretty merry. Alex and I staggered into the bathroom, ran the bath and jumped in , one at each end, fully clothed! We washed off all the cum as we struggled out of our gear, helped by Matt and Owen, who had stripped off and joined us. As soon as we could, Alex and I got out and hung our things on a clothes horse, then settled down with the guys in the bath. We sat on their laps, comfortably impaled on their cocks and enjoyed some slippery, soapy fucking at a leisurely pace. When the water got cold, we all piled into the beds and slept soundly, exhausted by our efforts. It had been a wonderful evening..

We made a late start to Saturday. After breakfast at noon, we went back to bed for a session of daisy chaining, which I loved, then got cleaned up for an early visit to a disco. We danced with the guys and enjoyed a few drinks, then Matt suggested we meet 'Aunt Harriet.'

We piled into a taxi and went to a down town club. Aunt Harriet welcomed us at the entrance to a darkened hall where there was a noisy crowd of dancers. We went to a table at the far end and were served drinks by Aunt Harriet herself.

Having had a few vodkas at the disco, neither Alex nor I were surprised at feeling a little whoosy after what tasted like a couple of pina coladas. I found myself dancing with a bald black guy who was almost dry humping me as we lurched round the dance floor. We ended up in a cubicle where he started pulling my dress and panties off, then he fucked me without so much as a 'by your leave'. I didn't enjoy it very much, but, before I could get up, another guy was on top of me. He was nicer then Baldy and he caressed my tits a lot before fucking me, so by the time he came, I was feeling very much aroused.

So when Baldy returned for another fuck, I welcomed his prick with a good hand massage before sucking him up to full stiffness. It was quite a pleasure having his cock up my cunt this time and as he thrust and withdrew, I moved in time with him. We both enjoyed that fuck a lot better. I had a good orgasm as he was coming. As we finished I got up, dressed and kissed his cock as I went out of the cubicle.

Out on the dance floor, I could see no sign of Matt or Owen. Aunt Harriet came over. With her was a rather weedy looking fellow. Not the sort who would normally have caught my eye at all. His glasses seemed to get misted up as he looked at me.

12