Ann's Sudden Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AntiVenom
AntiVenom
34 Followers

"Oh my fucking GODDDDDDDDDDD," she yelled. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE! Rub my fucking clit Monty. Rub it!!!! I'm going to cum again!!!!"

Did she ever... she came so hard and so long that her movements caused me to have a second orgasm, which is rare for me. My crotch was covered with cum from all three of us, and I was exhausted.

Monty had not turned hard again, but that didn't stop her from reaching over and trying to get him back up.

Once she realized the effort was futile, she climbed off of me, gave us both a sweet kiss and crawled out of the bed to go clean herself up in the bathroom.

Monty and I were both in happy shock.

"Dude," I said breathily. "Was that as awesome as I thought it was?"

"It was like my biggest sexual fantasy coming true," he said. "I know it was a fluke, and won't ever happen again, but I'll probably jack off to the memory every day for the rest of my life."

"Me too man, me too," I confessed.

I thought about what he said for a minute -- won't ever happen again -- and let it sink in. What was tomorrow going to be like? Would she be ashamed? Would it destroy our marriage? If it never happened again, it meant she regretted it. If it did happen again, it meant she liked it. Only time would tell. Only time would tell.

Off in the bathroom, I swear I could hear the soft, wet sounds of Ann bringing herself to yet another orgasm with her sweet fingers. Time would tell indeed.

AntiVenom
AntiVenom
34 Followers
12