Ann's Surprise

Story Info
Ann gives after dinner oral to her boyfriend.
1.2k words
3.95
21.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaginos
imaginos
3 Followers

Ann walked into the living room and immediately caught my attention. Short dress, heels, black nylons. "Wow," I said. "You look great. What's the occasion?"

"Nothing. I just know you like to see me looking this way." She bent down over me, the front of her dress falling open enough to let me look down, enjoying the view of her chest. I'm quite sure that was intentional. She had not bothered wearing a bra and saw me looking. "In case you're wondering, no panties either."

"If you take me out for dinner, I'll give you a surprise when we get home." This was an invitation I could not refuse. Ann doesn't give surprises often, but it always makes a fun evening when she does. "I'll make some reservations while you get dressed."

Just for kicks I pulled up her dress as we were leaving. The black panty hose were completely opaque and nothing was visible. "No garter belt and nylons, tonight?"

"Are you kidding? Look at how short this dress is. I don't want to be displaying myself for the entire restaurant. I save that just for you." Watching her get into my car, I had to admit she was right. The dress was short, tight and probably made modesty difficult.

* * * * *

We arrived home after dinner. "Why don't you have a seat in the living room? I'll be there in a moment. Actually, why don't you get ready for me while you wait." Ann wandered off, my eyes following her as she left the room. By 'get ready' I knew she meant to strip and I immediately did, down to my silk boxers, her favorite accessory for me. I made myself comfortable in a large leather chair. She returned a few moments later with two drinks, a scotch for me and a glass of wine for herself. She was still completely dressed, but had pulled her long hair back into a ponytail.

"So, what's the surprise?" I wondered out loud.

"What's your rush?" Ann replied as she placed the glasses on the table next to my chair. "Hot date later?" She put her hands on the arms of the chair and leaned over me, again deliberately allowing her dress to fall open. "Like what you see?"

"You know I do," I replied. Ann's breasts were not large by any means, but they looked wonderful.

"Good. Then I'll show you more." She stood up before me with her feet slightly apart, her dress stretched tightly across her hips. Hands disappeared behind her to attend to the zipper. I watched as she slowly pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her breasts to my eyes. Her hips rocked back and forth as she pushed the tight dress down over them. It fell to the floor and she carefully stepped out of it, trying not to get her high heels caught. Her only remaining clothing was the panty hose and heels.

She took her nipples in her hands and played with them. Her thumbs and first fingers squeezed and pinched her nipples, making them stand up. Of course, that was not the only thing standing up. I strained against the silk boxers shorts. Quietly sipping my drink, I enjoyed every minute of Ann's show. She had not yet elaborated on the surprise, but I got the distinct impression that my part was to watch and enjoy, not to do anything. She walked towards me and dropped to her knees right in front of my chair.

Ann drained her wine glass in one long swallow. All ready visibly tipsy from dinner, she would soon be borderline intoxicated. She spoke softly as her fingers undid the buttons on the front of my boxers. "You know how much I enjoy your tongue between my legs." She did greatly enjoy it. The thought of Ann with her dress up around her waist, panties off, and my tongue between her wide open thighs was a favorite fantasy. "I know that I don't reciprocate as much as you would like, so tonight I intend to make up for that." The last button opened and her fingers eased my cock and balls out. "Tonight my mouth is for your pleasure as long as you want."

Surprise. Ann's mouth could work magic when she was in the right mood. Much to my regret, that did not happen often. She did not speak again but leaned over and started licking my hardness, running her tongue all over the head and slowly down the shaft. The softness of her touch was amazing; her fingers busied themselves playing with my balls. She continued licking me, until the extent of my pleasure became audible.

Her motions changed. I stared down at her, enjoying the sight and the sensation of me slowly disappearing into her mouth. The head was invisible. Her full, red lips had completely engulfed it. She worked back and forth, never taking me very deep, but making sure that every inch received its share of attention from either her mouth or fingers. Her eyes looked up and she saw me watching her intently. I was enjoying the view and she knew it. "You like to see me with my mouth full, don't you." It was more a statement than a question. I continued watching as she resumed her work. The sensations increased with each passing moment and I continued moaning with pleasure.

After a few moments she slowly pulled her head back, removing me from her mouth. Without taking time to speak, she ran her tongue all the way down the shaft and refilled her mouth with my balls, rolling them around and lightly sucking on them. This pleasure was short lived, as she quickly returned to my cock.

Ann's head moved quickly, sucking as she took me in and out of her mouth. Her ponytail bounced with the motion. After all this attention, I knew I could not hold out much longer, even though I wanted this to last forever. "Ann, I'm going to cum! Soon!" I wanted to warn her, as she never finished me this way before. She continued to work me in and out, faster than before. "Did you hear me? I'm going to cum!"

Ann spoke without removing my cock from inside her: "I want you to cum in my mouth!" she quickly exclaimed and immediately returned to her work. She continued, her left hand fingering my fully loaded balls and her right running up and down the exposed part of my cock. The pressure was building; I couldn't hold back any longer and Ann could tell. She opened her mouth just long enough to say "Do it! Fill my mouth with cum!" Her mouth closed around me again just in time for my balls to empty into her.

I sat there, breathing heavily as she licked the cum from me and swallowed it. Ann slowly stood up, having to make a noticeable attempt to balance on her heels. "I hope you're not too exhausted yet." Looking at her and replaying the past moments in my mind ensured I would be hard again very shortly. Hearing Ann's words "fill my mouth with cum" echo in my ears was so incredible I couldn't stand it. "Because," she said as she slowly peeled the panty hose down her legs, "now that you've filled my mouth, I need you to fill something else..."

imaginos
imaginos
3 Followers