Ann's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smooth, smooth pale skin, the slight brush of hair, how he wanted to stroke her pussy, but it was then that a muffled moan, emanating from Ann's gagged lips told him she was coming back to consciousness. He quickly withdrew his hands and replaced the mask.

For Ann it had been a near dreamless sleep, and the stirring of consciousness in her, the mild nausea, swimming in her head, only slowly revealed the scene before her. She instinctively tried to hold her head - finding her wrists bound! The man watching her appeared as a hazy shape, but as he came into focus the horror of her situation roared up at her - the memory of being grabbed, of the cloying pad blocking her breathing, all came back to her in panic! She wanted to scream - and then felt the cloth tight over her mouth. She writhed in fear, but the man rose and gripped her, pinioning her arms, looking straight into her face.

"OK, Missy, this is the way it's going to be..." Ann detected a slight French accent. "You behave yourself and you'll just be here a little while. Arrangements are being made. You just sit tight. Now, I'm going to take your gag off - don't think about screaming!"

Ann felt the knot at the nape of her neck loosen then the cloth fall away. She gasped for breath.

"Please... don't hurt me..."

"We'll do what we want with you, Miss Ann - yes we know who you are."

Ann's blood ran cold.

"You are here to do whatever we want - that is what the Master wants."

"Who...who is the Master?"

The man laughed, lowly, "You'll see... you'll see... a man who likes his ladies... obedient. Do you understand?"

Ann nodded - she knew she had no choice. She then saw him reach for the gag cloth.

"Please... don't put that back on me... please... I'll be good."

"Yes, my dear, I know you will be - but it's too early."

"Please, no..."

"You'll see your hands are tied in front of you. You could, if you wish, untie your ankles, take off the gag, maybe find a way of releasing your hands - but you won't. This is the first test, Lady Ann - your first chance at proving that you can be obedient!"

He stretched the cloth tight. Ann shook her head, but it was useless - in a few seconds she was gagged again, tighter than before!

"Now that's you quiet. Remember the rules, Ann. No gag removal, no getting untied and everything will be all right. Disobey... and there will be punishment!"

After he had left her, locking the cabin door, Ann had never felt so alone, so vulnerable. Just a few hours before she had been having a relaxing holiday. Now here she was, kidnapped! She struggled in her bonds and made a couple of experimental screams, but the gag made sure that no-one outside the cabin would know she was there! She tried the ropes that bound her, but the man's words came back to her - what punishment? They had her. They had drugged, bound and gagged her - they could do anything they wanted to her. There was no escape. It was then, just when everything seemed hopeless that Ann recalled something that had lain dormant in her for a long time.

At work she was in control, a manager, she made things happen. She dressed sharp and made sure everyone knew who was in charge - it was all part of being a woman in the fashion business. But it gave the wrong impression sometimes - such as that guy from accounts who had tried to date her. He was cute, a few years younger than her, but when he wanted to move the relationship on, it turned out that he wanted her to dominate him - he was a total wimp! She wanted a real man, one to take control, one who, in private, would dominate her! Well, now it had happened. Someone had taken control of her - and was testing her. Someone who seemed to enjoy being dominant. Her kidnap - it was terrible, horrific - but in some ways a fantasy too. She had to make the best of it. It might be days before any ransom was paid! She thought about reaching up and tearing the gag off - but the men were in control, so she had to control herself.

She remained bound, feeling the soft but strong nylon ropes at her wrists and ankles. She writhed in he ropes, feeling their constraint, their ownership of her, she also felt the smooth lycra on her bare skin, sensual, tight, reminding her how much she loved the look and touch of the fabric on her body. She felt the stirrings inside her, she was being controlled, the dominant men had her, could do as they pleased, she was bound, gagged, helpless, her tied hands with their long artistic fingers reached inside her leotard, her tights, following unconsciously the path her kidnapper had traced, and touched herself, stroking her pussy, gently at first. It was almost as if her hands had been tied so she could pleasure herself. Her long fingers stroked, caressed, then parted her lips to find her clit and play with her love button, the thoughts all the time of what these men might do to her, tie her in position, control her, dominate her, have her any way, every way, the thoughts excited as well as frightened her. She stroked harder, faster, feeling the warmth flow through her body, the heat of her sex, the fear of what might be, the fantasy of her submission. The thoughts of her kidnap fell away as Ann's visions of herself dominated by the unseen and mysterious Master caused her to rub harder, moans behind her gag, high small cries muffled by the cloth. "Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." as she started to come, glad that there was no one to see her bound and writhing in ecstasy and bondage! She stroked, tickled again and again, her fingers moist with her own juices as she became more and more aroused, her eyes closed envisioning the torments to come - did they know she was like this? She could not see but sensed her nipples harden, standing proud against the skin tight lycra, her breathing heavy behind the gag. Again Ann stroked, rubbed, her moans, desperate, her body moving in rhythm to her growing arousal, her triumph, towards her orgasm. Her head was filled with the dream of herself, bound, helpless, her fingers worked harder, faster, fast, HARD! "mmm..mmm..mm.." stabbing cried behind the gag as she worked, feeling her wrists tied, ankles bound, mouth gagged, she thought of the men watching her, seeing her body jerk and writhe in time to her ministrations on her pussy, straining at her clit. Her eyes closed, tight shut, Ann concentrating on the scene, her scene, where she was the willing submissive, not the kidnapped hostage, she groaned against the cloth, and then and then...

And then she came. She came as the flood of feelings pulsed through her body, the electric impulse fired from every nerve and it was glorious, wonderful. Her whole body was aflame with a feeling she had not known for a long time. She breathed heavily through her nose, recovering from the flash of the moment of orgasm, withdrawing her fingers only after they had finished their work of supreme pleasure. There was nothing like this, nothing in the world, she remained in her dreamland, away from cold reality, from the locked yacht and the kidnappers. Ann lay, spent, recovering, in the same position the man had left her. If that was the fantasy, what would the reality be? Bonds and gag remained in place. Ann examined herself. Apart form the small damp patch between her legs, there was nothing to tell of her pleasuring.

It was a few hours until the man appeared again, masked as before, but carrying the suitcases and bags that contained Ann's belongings - all of them! Telling Ann to be quiet he removed the gag, and then untied her bonds.

"Now remember, Miss Ann, you behave. The Master wants to see you. You're to have dinner with him. He wants you to dress up - like this!"

He pulled a photograph from his pocket - it was Ann, in the market, in the white dress. They must have been following her for days!

I'll be back in a minute. Get yourself ready - and you'll be good enough not to try anything, won't you? And there's one more thing - no underwear!"

Ann nodded - what choice was there? As he locked the cabin door she began to open the suitcases and soon found the dress, shoes and accessories. All had been neatly folded and cared for.

Ann stripped, peeling the lycra off her sweating body, till she stood nude. She untied the headband and set her beautiful red locks free. She slipped on the dress and the white sandals. At this point the man reappeared.

"Beautiful, perfect, just as the Master likes it."

Ann was about to reach for her watch when the man grabbed her wrist.

"This is the only jewellery you'll need, Missy!" In an instant there was a sharp click and Ann saw that one part of a handcuff had been locked on her left wrist. He spun her round, and before she could struggle, her right wrist was also cuffed. Her hands were helpless behind her back. She struggled, instinctively.

"Now then, that's no way to behave, is it, Ann? Oh, and just in case..."

She felt herself grabbed from behind, and the man pulled her hair. Ann cried, but it was only a means to an end. Before she could protest the man had pulled a ball-gag from a pocket and was stuffing it into her mouth! She tried to shake it off, but in a second the straps began to tighten as he buckled the gag in place. Her mouth was open, but silent!

"Now we're ready, Miss Ann. Come on!"

He pushed Ann through the gangways of the yacht and out onto deck. Evening was falling. He manhandled her up the path towards the villa - a large white eighteenth century rococo building, originally built for some prince or duke. For the immediate future it was to be Ann's prison! There was no one to see her. The ball gag prevented any chance of her being heard. It was hopeless - they possessed her - totally!

Ann was taken inside the villa, up a marble staircase. She tried to keep her balance as she was manhandled, breathed as best she could as she gagged on the rubber ball. At the top she was shown into a large dining room. It was a scene from a dream.

The room was white, large, a formal dining room. There was a long table, maybe twenty feet long, but only set for two. The chairs were simple but stylish and obviously old, maybe Chippendale. Ann was shown to the chair on one side and made to sit. Before she could struggle, her handcuffs were removed, but a second, longer pair clipped onto her right ankle, securing her to the chair leg. Only then was her gag removed.

"No one to hear you scream here, my lady. The Master will be here shortly. Enjoy."

Ann was left alone, shackled to the chair.

There was a silence, profound, deep, the anticipation was tremendous. Who was this man?

"Good evening, Ann. I am sorry for the inconvenience..."

Ann looked round. At the door was a man, dressed in a white cotton suit. Just over six feet tall, his short hair was black, with occasional flakes of grey. He was tanned, well built. The Master.

"The inconvenience? You've drugged me, kidnapped me! What do you mean?"

"Ah, such spirit -that is what I expected, Ann. That is why you are here - I like a challenge - and you present me with one. Here you will submit! But first, a light dinner - I know you must be famished after your... hard day."

He rang a bell and a servant brought in a tray. Older, he did not even look at Ann. The tray held a selection of seafood and salad. After a gesture from her host to help herself, Ann put some on her plate and ate, picking at the food. The Master rang the bell again and a bottle of white wine was brought in. The servant poured Ann a glass, then attended to his Master.

"Here's to your stay - may it be enjoyable as possible!"

"Enjoyable?

"Indeed, there will be much to enjoy - if you let yourself. You will submit. Don't even think of trying anything, if you try to harm me or try to escape, the retribution will be certain and swift - as you will find out!"

"Do you treat all your guests like this?" Ann asked.

"Some of them - only the beautiful, the wilful, those who need my experience to realise their fullest potential, explore their full and true sexuality - like you."

How did he know? Was he some mind reader, an all powerful mage?

"Here, my lady Ann, I control, I dominate - you are in my lair, my territory, so my rules..."

He looked deep into her eyes, savouring her, the beautiful oval of her face, the strong features, the red hair cascading to her back, a beautiful English rose - but it was time for thorns!

"Now, Ann, we must begin!"

Ann's blood ran cold - what did he mean?

"You will come with me. You know that you must obey!"

He walked slowly around the table, the tension becoming incredible - what was in store for her? He took a small key from his pocket - for her shackles. She thought, for a second, of sing her knife to fight back, to try and free herself, but the fear of what might happen to her - his eyes, green, somehow adoring yet cruel told her of the consequences. He unlocked her and offered his hand like a gentleman to conduct her to another room. It was as if Ann had been hypnotised. She was always the one in control - but here her secret desires and the first truly dominant men she had met made her passive, submissive.

The room he led her to was only a small bedroom, but the mirrors on every wall made it seem larger. In the centre was the bed - a vision in white silk , gilded wood four poster, a dream bed - but it was not a bed for sleeping. There was only one other piece of furniture, a dressing table with drawers, decorated in the same manner.

"Now, strip!" Hard words. They echoed slightly in the chamber. Ann, dressed in white, her pale skin and shiny hair could have been made for that room.

She looked at him, hardly believing what he had just said.

"Strip! I am your master - do not make me force you - unless you want me to rip off that dress myself!"

Ann knew she had no choice. She gripped the hem at her knees and pulled it over her head.

The mirrors reflected Ann's body, smooth, perfect, in the low light of the room. The gilding sparkled like her hair. The Master admired every curve every pore of her skin as she bent to remove the sandals.

"Stay still - hands at your sides." He said it as a statement, not an instruction, as if nothing could prevent Ann from obeying. He walked to the drawers. Ann saw him pull out a strip of black cloth. He approached her, pulling it taut.

"First you must learn to trust your master." He said, slowly, deliberately. She shuddered. He came behind her, and before she could think of resisting, the cloth was slipped over her eyes. The scene before her evaporated - now there was only her imagination and memory. She was blindfolded, helpless.

He took her hand again, leading her towards the bed. She complied, his plaything, his concubine. As he laid her out on the bed, she luxuriated in the feeling of the silk sheets against her naked skin, the pleasure of the sensual fabric on her body.

He left her, she heard the sounds of the drawers being opened, and a brief search, and then he approached her again. She could only imagine the look on his face, but it was one of rapt concentration, looking at his submissive lady. It was over quickly. In a second Ann's arms were pinioned, wrists held above her head.

"Don't struggle, my lady!" he gasped, but she did, the realisation of her plight suddenly thrust upon her! But he was strong, her struggles were in vain!

"I told you of the consequences! Now you stop struggling - let go, trust me. This will be magnificent - if you let it be so..."

His words echoed in her mind, and Ann's struggles ceased as surely as if she had been anaesthetised again. This time, however there was no need for drugs as she felt soft but strong ropes wound around her wrists, tying her to the bed posts. She was tied, blindfolded - there was no one to help her. She was his.

The Master stroked Ann, all over her body at first, who moaned in her throat and, beneath the blindfold, began to visualise the strong hands roaming over her defenceless naked body. . Her hands formed into fists, still tied tight, but there was nothing she could do to stop the man. His hands caressed, rubbed against her inner thighs. He kneaded her breasts; his tongue circled one nipple, then the other. Lips nibbled them fully erect and then suckled and lightly bit each. Ann moaned again, deeper, longer. His hands gently ran up her arms, he leaned down, kissed her at the base of her neck; his tongue licked her, gently massaged her skin. Then he started sucking her breasts, licking, softly around Ann's erect and excited nipples, his fingers finally worked their way to her pussy, and the soft stroking and touching lingered at her opening, Ann was breathless in anticipation - then strong but sensitive fingers began their work, searching her out, then the electric pang of pleasure as he found her clit. Her lips opened to scream, but the Master clamped his hand tight over her mouth. Vague half-words of protest formed deep in her throat. She flung her head back, attempting to throw off the grip he had on her. Her back arched, legs and arms twisted within the bonds and the animal cry transformed into one of raw wildness. Who had ever had her like this before?

No one had wanted her like this before! With her writhing body ready for him, he was undressing. His shirt and jacket was discarded and when his belt was loosened, and he wore no underwear - and The Master's cock was already becoming fully erect - the more so at the sight of its prey! He came into her gently at first - as gentle as a dominant man as he could be! Ann felt the man thrust into her, slowly, slowly, but building, ever building as his fervour for her grew. Ann writhed as he took her,

As the tension within her grew, as The Master sharp thrusts gathered pace, the fire in her soul blazed through Ann's body, the blood in her veins rushing intensely, every nerve signalling it's pleasure as the bound woman responded to the man's touch, the strength of his hands, his cock, of the tightness of her bonds. Her heart pumped, faster, faster, keeping with her hard penetration, and then as if in bursting light, there came a cry from the man as he came in her, thrusting hard as he orgasmed and she felt his rise as she, body stretched and aroused came too, the flame spreading from her vagina all over her body, hips writhing in pleasure as her orgasm flowed through vein and nerve. Ann cried, screamed in her orgasm, head raised as The Master revelled in her cries and knew that she had come as well. Ann was lost in her dream as he withdrew, sweating, eyes fixed on the strapped redhead, breathing hard, sweat on her body, beautiful, bountiful, the bound goddess, still writhing in pleasure...

12