Ann's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers

Ann blushed and murmured "You are welcome. Keep the drinks coming and I will continue to tip you." With a big smile, Ann then returned to the party.

Indeed, Greg kept the drinks coming and Ann was really feeling it. Lost was the cautious posture she had exhibited earlier. The crowd had thinned out to the point where there were 8 men and 3 women left including Ann. All the guys had caught looks at Ann's legs and peeks at her naked cunt. Bending over at one point to adjust her shoe again she heard a moan and knew that her butt was showing out from underneath her dress. Glancing up, she saw Greg standing there with another drink looking straight down her top. Revealed were both her tits hanging there topped by her hard pointed nipples. "See" Ann explained, "I told you that I would have more tips for you!" Greg just smiled as his cock stirred. As Steven sat there, he realized that Ann was really loosening up.

All of a sudden there was a yell from over by the bar. One of the younger wives had gotten up and was dancing on the counter top. As she was wearing a short skirt, the men standing there could see clear up to the tops of her legs. "Strip" the guys yelled, let's see some more." She glanced at her husband who was one of the men encouraging her. She smiled and reached behind her waist and drew down the zipper to her skirt. Her skirt fell down and her panty hosed legs were fully exposed. Under her hose a thong was showing. "More" yelled the crowd. Glancing at her husband, she pulled off her blouse revealing her breasts covered by a lacy bra. The bumps of her nipples could be seen through the fabric. Still the guys wanted more. Looking and smiling at her husband, she slowly slipped her panty hose off. She was being very careful not to bring her thong down. After dancing a bit and resisting the calls to take off more, she jumped down and into the crowd of men surrounding the stage. The young wife felt hands all over her and finally stumbled into the arms of her very aroused husband

Ann, feeling her drinks, leaned into Steven and asked "do you want your wifey up there with just one thing to take off.

"Of course I do, I would love to see you showing all your assets to these guys!"

Ann slipped away from Steven and climbed onto the bar. Looking down to her right she saw all the guys faces staring up at her. Looking down to her left, she saw Greg looking up between her legs at her bare pussy. Responding to the cheering, Ann undid the three chains holding her dress together. Now her tits flashed in and out of sight. She twirled with her skirt lifting up giving the men flashes of her twat and ass. Smiling at Steven, Ann flicked a shoulder strap off on one side and then the other. Holding the dress against her bosom, Ann danced around a bit almost falling. With the chants of "tits, tits" ringing in her ears, she lifted her arms high and her dress fell to her waist leaving her breasts and nipples completely bared to the crowd. Ann's nipples were rock hard from her arousal and she could feel her twat starting to leak. She wanted some cock and soon.

Now the guys were shouting "bush, bush" and Ann yelled back, "sorry guys! No bush as I shave down there!" That incensed the group even more and then the chant became "show us, show us!" Ann smiled at the men and pushed her dress down over her hips and it fell to the counter top.

Squatting down, Ann picked her frock up and tossed it to Steven who was grinning ear to ear. Now she was completely exposed to the whole group. Ann danced all about, kicking her legs up, shaking her breasts about and feeling some of the hands that were trying to touch her wherever they could.

At that point, Ann almost felt out of control and she jumped off of the bar and right into Greg's arms. She wrapped her self around Greg's torso and kissed him with her tongue probing into his mouth. Greg, taken aback, responded to Ann's action and felt his cock go rock hard. Separating their bodies for just a moment, Greg reached in and placed his hand over Ann's cunt. Fingering her clit with one finger, he fucked his other finger deep into her. In and out went his finger and then another was added. Ann went over the top screaming out her orgasm. Greg was whispering in her ear "take out my cock and suck on it. Let me fuck you!" Over and over he said that. Meanwhile he still was finger fucking her.

Ann completely lost in passion and alcohol reached down and unzipped Greg's pants taking out his long, hard prick. Wrapping her hand and fingers around it she began to stroke it up and down. Greg gently began to push her head down wanting her to take it in her mouth and suck it down her throat. Ann almost yielded to her desires; however, in a moment of clarity, she looked up and saw a circle of faces staring down at them. Lifting up, Ann said "I am sorry Greg; I just can't do that, but let me help you finish." She then jacked him up and down. Greg came sending a large volume of semen over Ann's hand. Ann smiled at Greg, leaned in and whispered "Maybe next time we meet, things will be different."

Standing up, Ann walked over to Steven and said" let's go back to our room. I want to fuck your brains out!" Ann and Steven then walked out of the ballroom and back to their room.

After the party, Ann remained faithful to Steven. After thinking what had happened there, she became a bit more cautious. Steven, for his part had been really turned on by Ann's actions. He told that she should gone ahead and sucked Greg off. Ann told him that she should not have drank so much and let things gone as far as they did. Steven said "I was really turned on watching you dance naked in front of those guys and when you jacked of Greg, I almost came myself!" Ann replied "I was really turned on myself, but I shouldn't have lost control. Let's leave things where they are at. I will still show off and allow the occasional feel from some other guy, but I will not suck or fuck a strange cock."

After that Ann stayed true to her word. She would often come home and tell him about her 'clothing accidents' and touches she had received on the subway.

Ann had really become the tease & exhibitionist. Steven had told her more than once, that if she wanted to take things further, that would be something he would like.

He told her, "Honey, if you were to be with another man, it would really turn me on" said Steven.

Ann responded, "Steven", "I don't think I could have sex with someone else." "Our marriage vows still matter to me".

Steven then said, "OK, I understand, however, if the opportunity comes up, don't let that stand in your way to your pleasure. Just remember to tell me all about it". With that, Steven turned and walked out to the garage.

Ann stood there very stunned. As she thought about the possibilities, her nipples hardened and her pussy became a bit damp. "Well, he may want me to do that, but I don't think so" Ann thought. But as she turned to do the dishes, a stray thought entered her mind that it might just be interesting to try someone new.

Ann was starting to pack for her business trip. Already in her suitcase were business clothes and she was trying to decide what else to take with her. Steven entered the room and asked "what kind of show off clothes are you taking"?

Ann really had already thought about that and replied, "I have packed some short skirts, thong panties, garter belts, high heels, push up bras, stockings, lacy and see thru blouses and my string bikini."

Steven smiled at that revelation and said "That's great. I am sure you will entertain a lot of guys on your trip!"

Ann smiled and said, "Well I will have to see what I can do about that!" She then proceeded to pack more revealing clothes.

Ann considered what to wear on the plane. Still in a sexy frame of mind, she dressed in a thong, a black garter belt, off black stockings, her push up bra, a thin tight sweater and a short, wispy skirt that ended about 3" about the knee. Topping it off were her 2" heels. After examining herself in the mirror, she decided to remove the bra. Her sweater molded itself to her tits with her nipples protruding provocatively out.

"That should attract attention like Steven wants" Ann thought as she wheeled her suitcase out to the car. Being a bit chilly, Ann put on a light jacket.

On the way to the airport, Ann & Steven ran into a traffic jam. Coming to a complete stop, Steven turned to Ann and told her how stunning she looked. "Honey, you should make a great impression on just about any guy you might meet. Don't be shy about getting closer if you like him".

Ann didn't say a word but thought. "Guess that really means he wants me to fuck another man. "Maybe I will, if everything is right.

As Ann and Steven sat there talking, Steven saw a pick up next to them and 2 men staring into the car. He looked down at Ann's legs and saw why. Her skirt had pulled up so that her stocking tops were showing. "Ann, you have some fans" Steven said. Ann swung around and in doing so, her skirt rose up over her tops revealing her nude thighs with garters straps dropping down to her hose.

"I guess this is a good enough time as any to show Steven what I can do" thought Ann. Smiling at the staring men, Ann proceeded to pull her stockings up causing her skirt to ride up even more.

Exposed now was the front part of her thong. Still smiling at the truckers, Ann spread her legs, took her finger and pulled her panties aside. Twisting her hips, a bit Ann's pussy was completely out on display. Ann was starting to heat up when the car lurched and traffic was moving again.

Waving goodbye to her admirers, Ann pulled her skirt back down and asks Steven "hot enough for you?"

Steven was grinning from ear to ear. "How did that make you feel" he asked.

Ann replied "Right now, I am so turned on. I wish we could just go back home so that I can suck & fuck that big cock of yours".

Steven didn't say a word but thought "her pump is really primed".

Arriving at the airport, Steven pulled up to get Ann's luggage out for curb side check in. Ann opened her door to get out. As she slid out, her skirt pulled up as it had caught on the seatbelt. Turning to release it, a gust of wind blew the back of Ann's skirt up over her waist exposing her legs, stockings and her bare ass to anyone looking. Well, almost bare as the thong sting went up her butt separating her delightful cheeks.

As luck would have it, there were three guys walking along and they saw everything. One of the men stopped and took a long look. Ann stood up and saw a very good looking man staring at her. Realizing what he had saw, Ann smiled at him and joined Steven going into the airport.

After the show he had gotten, Gary had to sit for a while to allow his cock to calm down. "Sure would like to get to know her better" he thought. "What an ass" was his other thought.

Gary was 6'2", about 220 lbs. and about 35 years old. Being single, he had slept with a number of women over the years. He preferred married ladies as they didn't want a long term thing. He wasn't married as his job took him all over the country. "I sure hope that honey is on my flight" he thought as he headed towards the airport bar.

Ann got checked in and then Steven and she went to get a couple of drinks. Sitting down at a table, Steven walked over to the bar to get drinks. Ann looked around and saw mostly men nursing their cocktails. Seated right across from her was Gary, the man that had seen her little show out front. Ann smiled at him.

Gary returned the smile. At that, Ann took off her jacket exposing her thinly covered breasts. Her nipples were very obvious as they poked through her sweater. Glancing down at her lap, she saw that her skirt had pulled up a bit. Ann, feeling flirty, crossed her legs, exposing the underside of her thigh above the stocking top and revealing her garter strap that was holding her hose up.

Gary felt his fat cock jerk to life as he saw the scene from the redhead across the room. He started to get up to go over to her, but then about that time Steven returned with the drinks. Looking down at Ann, Steven said "looks like you have attracted a lot of attention".

Ann looked around and saw several men looking her way. She replied "well, is this what you wanted"?

"Yes" said Steven. "You are my hot, sexy wife and I love it!"

After finishing their cocktails Ann & Steven walked over to the security area. Ann hugged Steven and whispered in his ear. "Honey, right now I am so turned on, I am not sure what I might so without you there."

Steven whispered back, "Ann you do what ever feels good to you. You are a beautiful, hot lady and I will be not mad at you for whatever you might do."

Ann and Steven then said their goodbyes and Ann went through security.

Gary had gotten to the gate and boarded his flight. He observed that there were very few people on the plane. As he was seated on the aisle, he saw Ann come through the cabin and head is his direction. Arriving at his row, Ann point at the window and said "that's mine". She scooted into her seat, her skirt pulling up to show the darker part of her hose.

Ann looked over at Gary and introduced herself, her heart pounding as she remembered that this was the man that she had flirted with in the bar. Gary was thanking the gods that this beautiful, sexy thing was sitting just one seat away from him.

After dinner, Ann got up and passed by Gary. Standing in the aisle, Ann took off her jacket. Gary was very close to Ann's breasts as the poked through her sweater. Close enough to feel his hot breath play across them.

Ann turned to get by Gary as the plane hit some turbulence. Ann lost her balance and she ended up in Gary's lap. Her ass was squarely on his cock. He had developed a full blown hard-on when Ann had taken off her jacket.

Ann thought, "I wonder how big that thing is. Certainly larger then Steven's!" Ann lifted herself up and dropped into her seat not noticing that her skirt was high enough that her bare legs were showing above her stocking tops.

Gary looked down and said "You know I sure do like women who wear stockings. Do the feel as good as they look"? Ann snickered and said "There is only one way to find out".

With that Gary moved into the center seat, reached out his hand and brushed his hand along Ann's stockings. Soon his fingers reached up past Ann's stocking tops and on to her naked thighs.

"Whoa there" said Ann, "let's get a blanket". With that Gary got up and pulled down a throw. As he reached up, Ann could see his long hard cock outlined in his pants. She resisted the temptation to suck on it even through it was almost poking into her face.

Gary lifted the arm rest and moved closer to Ann. Spreading the blanket over them, he pulled her head towards him and kissed Ann running his tongue along her lips. Opening her mouth, Ann let Gary put his tounge into her mouth getting turned on more and more.

Gary placed his hand back on Ann's thighs. He felt them part inviting his fingers to go higher. Ann had reached her boiling point. Her legs parted and Gary's hand reached the gusset of her thong. Rubbing his fingers up & down, he felt her wetness flowing through. His other hand then slipped under Ann's sweater and cupped her trembling breast. Looking around and seeing no one, Gary lifted Ann's sweater and sucked her tit and compressing his lips he lightly pinched her nipple between them.

Ann was so hot that she couldn't help herself. Reaching over she took a hold of Gary's cock and tugged on it. Throwing caution to the winds, she unzipped Gary and took his prick out. She jerked it up and down. "Suck it" Ann heard Gary say. That is all Ann needed. She lowered her head, kissed Gary's cockhead and then licked his erection up and down.

By this time, Gary had inserted two of his fingers into Ann's pussy his thumb rubbing her clit. Ann thrilled at Gary's touch.

Opening her mouth, Ann slowly drew in as much as of Gary's cock as she could. "Damn" she thought, "he is defiantly bigger than Steven"! Thinking of Steven at that moment gave her pause. "Well, this is what he wanted" she remembered.

It was just then that Ann had an intense orgasm. Another thrill rushed through her as she continued sucking on Gary's cock. "Got to get all of it" thought Ann. She slightly changed her position and sucked Gary even deeper. His cock pressed against the opening of her throat and he pushed it in. Gagging just a bit, Ann adjusted and used a swallowing reflex to caress to Gary greater pleasure.

Gary pushed his cock in even deeper until her face was buried into his pubic hair. All of a sudden, he tensed and shot his cum right down her throat.

Ann was surprised that Gary had come that quickly. She softly nursed his cock in her mouth until it had softened a bit. Meanwhile, Gary was still fingering Ann's pussy and licking her nipple. With a moan, Ann had a slight orgasm. Gary leaned into and said 'thank you"! "Can see you while I am in town" he asked.

Ann, not wanting to get too attached, said "maybe if we run into each other.

I'm staying at the Holiday" She mentioned.

Replying, Gary told her that was staying at the Holiday also.

Later, at the hotel Ann called Steven. "You said that I should tell you if anything happened while I was away." "Well, I met a man on the plane". "We had the back section to ourselves. One thing led to another and I ended up sucking him off. Are you mad at me" Ann asked.

"Hell no" said Steven. "Anything else happen"?

Ann said, "He had his hand up my skirt and his fingers were playing with my pussy. "He also sucked on my tits. "I was so turned on that I did climax at the end." He also wants to see me again and I think I will let him" Ann continued.

"Honey, I am happy that you realize how sexy you are." "My cock is stiff as a board, thinking how you were dressed and you letting Gary feel you up. As for sucking his cock, I know how much you love sucking mine and I am sure he was out of his mind when you swallowed him down your throat."

Ann replied, "I know he did. He held me close and continued to touch me all over until we landed. Well honey, time to go. I need to get ready for the office for tomorrow."

Still feeling restless & horny, Ann got her swimsuit out. It was a string bikini that had slide ties. That met that she could expose as much as she wanted. Slipping on a cover up and her high heeled sandals Ann walked out to the swimming pool.

It was mostly deserted except for a man sitting in the shadows. When Ann look closed she saw that she knew him. It was Gary. Ann walked over by him and sat down. She took off her cover up and exposed her mostly nude form to him. In the pretense of adjusting her suit, Ann actually slid the side ties so that it revealed more of her body to him. This was not lost on Gary. He felt his cock grow harder. Gary moved closer to Ann. Reaching out, he grasped her breast and said "you are the sexiest woman I have ever met!"

Ann thrilled at his word and touch. She replied "thank you very much sir." "I really enjoyed our time on the plane."

With that said Gary moved his hand off Ann's tit and slid it underneath her bottom touching her naked twat. He pinched her clit and slowly inserted his fingers inside of her crouch. Ann leaned in toward Gary and said "not here", "too many people might see".

Gary replied, 'let's go to my room. It is not too far from here".

Ann & Gary got up and walked into hotel. As they walked down the hallway, Gary fiddled with Ann's suit bottom exposing as much of her butt as a thong would. Ann twitched her hips back & forth causing her ass cheeks to quiver. Ann being in a teasing mood, turned to Gary and slipped her tits out of her bikini top. Her nipples were spiked out hard and her breasts bobbed up and down.

What Ann didn't know that there were three teen-aged boys walking down the corridor right behind her.

sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers