Anon

Story Info
750 word project story.
809 words
4.44
42.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers

A pleasure to try my hand at the 750 word project, having submitted one myself already a couple of years ago. As previously my story has no real beginning or end, just the 'juicy' bit in the middle. Hopefully you bright lot out there will work out the significance of the title. It didn't make it any easier.

+++=++++++++++++

"Are you really sure about this," the pretty blonde asked the equally attractive brunette."What if Your husband finds out?"

"He is pretty clueless," the brunette replied with a grin. "In any case, he loves me. He's a great guy and would forgive me one little mistake."

"A three month affair with that bastard is not one little mistake."

"But hubby won't find out. We're both really careful."

"But you said isn't as good in bed as your husband. Why risk it?"

"Not as good,"the brunette giggled. "But very, very different."

"Well I think you're a fool," she told her friend. "Just don't expect me to lie for you. Why don't you just drop him before your marriage crashes."

"Hubby and I are off to the South of France for a long weekend tomorrow," the darker girl responded. "Maybe when we come back, if he's a good boy, then I'll run things down with the other guy."

"Well don't say I didn't warn you," the pretty blonde sighed. "I still think you're making a terrible mistake."

With that, the two friends split, the brunette off to cheat on her husband, and her friend back to her apartment to prepare for her own weekend's activities.

++++++++++++++++++++

'Right! What else do I need to pack for my weekend," the slim blonde woman mumbled to herself, dropping the sexy red high heels that she seldom had the opportunity to wear into her case. "Two bikini bottoms should be enough," she sighed, adding her tiny black, string bikini pants and the white one that was arguably even smaller, and leaving the tops exactly where they were in the drawer, knowing that they wouldn't be needed. She then lifted out a bra, the only one she owned actually, thought about it for a few moments and then put it back, wondering why she'd even bought the thing in the first place. Four pairs of panties, all designed to be looked at rather than serve any practical purpose were added to the case, and taking up very little space at all.

"Which tops?" She asked herself silently, adding four of her favourites, all of which showed her lovely slender body and firm pert breasts off to perfection. Then she added the little see-thru number that she'd never been brave enough to wear, hesitating as she remembered that she hadn't packed a bra, but deciding with a cheeky giggle to go for it anyway.

Then two very short skirts, one figure hugging and the other quite the opposite, and her fav pair of super skinny jeans that took ages to get into, and even longer to get out of. Unless she had help of course, which she wasn't expecting to be a problem.

Some jewellery, make up bag and toiletries and that was it, the whole lot hardly filling her small suitcase. Not much she grinned to herself, knowing full well that she'd be spending the days on the beach, and the evenings in some resort night club where clothes for the females of the species were close to being optional.

"Silly girl,' she sighed to herself, thinking back to her talk with her friend earlier. "Her husband's such a great guy and so good looking." There had been a time when it was a toss up as to which of them would end up with him. But her friend had won, and she had lost. Maybe if she had been a bit more willing to let him have his way with her, then things might have worked out differently. But she knew that wasn't the case, he simply wasn't like that.

++++++++++++++

"All ready sweetheart," her date for the weekend greeted her, taking her case, and giving her a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"More than ready Handsome," she smiled back at him. "You're sure this is what you want?"

"Absolutely sweetheart. You warned her didn't you?" He frowned.

"Warned her and tried to talk her out of it," his lovely blonde date for the long weekend in the South of France confirmed. "She's a fool."

"And a cheat," he grunted. "I turned a blind eye last time but this time when she opens the envelope with her tickets for this weekend, she's going to find the divorce papers."

"Her loss my gain," the blonde grinned.

"I should have chosen you the first time," He laughed as he put his arm round her slim waist and happily led her out to his car with a smile.

Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers