Anonymous

Story Info
I read stories to my wife.
2k words
3.68
31.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers

My wife, Ann, and I discovered Literotica and started to read some of the stories. We especially liked the interracial and Loving Wives ones.

At first it was just a way to get things started between us. You know, like foreplay. I would barely get to the good parts when my wife would practically rape me. She would start imagining those tight young wives getting fucked by big cocks, and she would push me on my back and mount me.

She would bounce up and down on my 5 inch dick and I could tell she was thinking about a big one. Hell, I didn't care if she was thinking about riding a big cock, I was getting my jollies, let her get hers too.

After a while she started talking to me as she rode me. "Mmm wouldn't you like to see me with a big cock sliding in and out of my little pussy?"

Well, I'm a guy, I like pussy. I like porn. I like watching a cock pounding into a pussy. So I said yes.

This really seemed to get her hot. She would start to vibrate as she wiggled her pussy against my groin. My dick moving around in circles, trapped in her tight passage. She would moan out loud as she climaxed on me. Usually I had already cum in her, which is why she was wiggling on me in the first place. My limp dick isn't good for actually moving up and down on.

This went on for a while. Me reading stories to her, her not letting me finish the story before fucking me silly. Then one day, I was reading a story to her about a guy watching his wife get fucked, only this story didn't have very much description of the sex between the big cock and the wife. So I managed to get to the part where the husband sees the big cock withdraw from his wife's unprotected pussy, leaving it's load behind. Then the cum oozing from the wife and pooling on the bed under her.

My wife went apeshit crazy over this. I had never seen her so excited. She fucked me so bad, I came almost instantly. I didn't even go soft after, and she just kept riding me til I shot a second load in her. All the while she was talking about me watching some studs cum dripping from her pussy.

The next night as I was looking for a story to read to her, she made me read the previous night's story again. What would you have done? I read the fucking story again.

This time I got passed the part of the cum running from the pussy, then suddenly the husband plants his face in his wife's used pussy and starts licking her clean.

I about lost it. Can you imagine licking someone else's cum from your wife's pussy. Yuck.

My wife was clawing at me to fuck her, but I was disgusted with what I had just read. I mean, I was hard, but only cause my wife was excited.

At the bottom of the page was a comment section. You can write comments that the author receives. My wife agreed that I should make a comment, but to hurry because she needed me to fuck her hard. I decided to give this clown a piece of my mind.

So I typed in the box provided :

What kind of gay shit is this. Sucking cum? Really? Why don't you curl up and die? Better yet just Kill yourself before you write anymore of this shit.

I signed it anonymous, cause I didn't want anyone to think bad shit about me reading this garbage.

My wife was beside herself with need, fortunately I was still hard. I actually threw her on her back this time and gave her a good screwing. I lasted all of maybe thirty seconds before dumping in her. She rolled us over and continued to ride me since, again, I didn't go soft.

She was muttering about all that cum in her pussy, as she frantically bounced on me. Then she said a young, hung stud put all that cum in her. I thought she was talking about me at first. Then she asked me if I liked the way her pussy felt with her lover's cum in it.

Well, it did feel pretty good. I mean it's pussy, right? So I said I love how she felt. She moaned and climaxed.

The next night I went to the interracial section. I found a story that had three parts. This sounded good to me cause I could get three times as much sex from it. So I started reading.

My wife sat beside me as I read about a black 'bull' and a white couple. When I got to the sexy part, I thought my wife would stop me so we could fuck. I read all through this BBC fucking the wife silly, and she didn't stop me. Then the bull forces the husband's face into her nasty snatch. The husband laps up all the cum he can find.

Damn another cum eater!

My wife is tugging on my arm, but I want to tell this writer off too.

In the provided box I write:

What are you? A goddamn Queer or something? Nobody wants to read this gay shit. Why don't you just go suck a fat cock? You fag. Then you can get your cum fix straight from the source.

Of course I signed it anonymous. I mean, if the author was a big black guy, I don't want him finding me and kicking my ass.

My wife was still trying to get me to fuck her so I did. Or at least I tried. I only just got my dick in her before I came really hard. I can't believe how hard I blew. I think I even passed out for a moment.

Next thing I know, my wife is riding my face. I love eating pussy. My wife doesn't usually let me though. So I was going to town on her. I had my tongue buried so deep, I was tickling her belly button from the inside.

But what was she talking about? "Eat my black lover's cum" What does that mean? When did she get a black lover? Oh yeah, she's pretending. I guess she did taste different. But that was just because I had cum in her. Shit! I was eating my own cum. Disgusting! At least it was just mine and not some stud's. No one will know about this, and it's not all that bad.

At least eating her pussy got me hard again. Like I said I love to eat pussy. Who cares if there was a little cum in it. I was hard again, so I turned her onto her back and fucked the shit out of her.

She woke me the next morning with "Read the next chapter of that story."

I was a bit reluctant, after all the author was obviously a fag. My wife was really insistent. She wanted the next part, I love pleasing my wife. You know "Happy wife means a happy life" or something like that.

I found the next chapter and read it to her. In this chapter the bull is invited over again only it's the husband who does the inviting. Fucking fag is just dying to get another taste of cum. So the big black bull fucks the wife again, then makes the husband clean up all the cum again. I expected that, why didn't the husband? My wife is dripping wet, and fingering her pussy as I read. She is making me so horny, I could drive nails with my dick.

Then it happens, just as I predicted. The bull makes the husband suck his cock to get him hard again for the wife. Fucking fag wanted to suck cock. I knew it!

The author was definitely going to hear from me on this one. In the box I wrote:

CocksuckingFagCocksuckingFag CocksuckingFagCocksuckingFag CocksuckingFagCocksuckingFag CocksuckingFagCocksucking FagCocksuckingFag.

I fucked my wife. She was practically begging for it. She didn't get to cum, so she made me go down on her again. Then I was ready to go a second time. She said "Don't you wish that was a big black cock's cum you just ate out of me? Put there by my black boyfriend, really deep in me so you would have to suck it out?" I came hard again.

When I was at work that day, all I could think about was getting home and reading the next chapter. So I could fuck my wife again, of course. She gets so excited when I read to her.

I got home and found my wife waiting for me in bed. "Come here, hubby, and eat me." Who was I to say no? I love eating pussy.

Just as my face was close enough she grabs the back of my head and pulls me in. Why did her pussy look so stretched? Could that be from this morning? MMM it tasted like this morning too. Only stronger. I must have put a big load in her, cause there was a lot of cum on my tongue.

"That's it get all my lover's cum out." She said as I heard a noise behind me. She wouldn't let me up, so I kept lapping.

"I read the next chapter." I think that is what she said, I was kind of busy, and my dick was leaking on the sheets.

"The wife and husband let the bull take over. They both get addicted to his big cock." She said.

Suddenly I'm jerked up by my hair, and staring at a big black cock. My mouth must have dropped open in shock, because the next thing I know, I'm deepthroating this big cock.

"Get my lover's cock hard again so he can fill my pussy with more of his cum." What could I do. This guy was huge. He could beat me to a pulp easily. So I sucked it. It grew too big for me, but I kept sucking anyway. I mean I was scared not to.

When he was completely hard he forced me off his cock. Well.. that is... I mean ..I let go of it. My wife was begging him to give her what she needed. Just as he did before I got home. As I saw him bury his mighty cock in her I realized why she was so stretched out. That cock was huge.

He put her legs on his shoulders and bent her in half. He was pounding down on her. I had to get a closer look. I crawled up between his legs and could see the ring of her inner lips being pushed in and pulled way out as they clung to that thick cock.

Like I said I love to eat pussy, so I got real close. I could actually smell his butt. My nose came in contact with his balls and he stopped long enough for me to lick her pussy. Of course that was hard to do without licking his cock a bit too.

He let me lick them for about a minute, then he kicked me back and started pounding her pussy again. He finally unloaded in her. I watched his cock pulse with every jet of cum he pumped into her womb.

When he withdrew, it was still like a python coming out of a cave. "Clean her up cucky boy." He said. I knew I had to obey.

After he left and my wife was out of it, sleeping. I went back to read the third chapter. Then I added my comment:

Crawl back under your rock, you cocksucking fag. What kind of man let's this shit happen? Oh yeah. You. Fucking fag should just shoot yourself so you don't fuck up the gene pool.

I signed it Anonymous.

09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers