Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers

After leaving Bob and Rachel's place we went and explained it all to my parents. They didn't understand getting divorced and remarried but they stood beside us. They were good parents. They said they would miss seeing the girls but would get up there to see them as often as possible.

I never did tell them what caused the divorced between Jamee and I. Did they know? Maybe, but they never brought it up with me. They always told me they love Jamee and hoped we could work things out.

I had the next two weeks off work. I used them to find a place for us to live. I told Jamee I would be going up Monday to look around and see what I could find.

"You're not going without me Big Boy," smiled Jamee. "We'll all go together. I called Mom and told her of our plans. She didn't understand letting the divorce proceed and then getting remarried but she's happy we're staying together. She said we belong together. Everyone says that you know? I've always known it."

Epilogue:

We did get remarried. We wrote our own vows together and are doing our best to live by it. The local pastor agreed to marry us. Everything felt so clean, so new. I remember Jamee telling me that she didn't understand going through the whole marriage process when I suggested it, but now she felt it. It was like a new beginning, all our mistakes were in that first marriage. This time we will try avoiding some of the pitfalls.

Our new wedding night was one of the greatest nights of my life. Jamee and I spent the night at a local motel and made love for hours. There is nothing better than having sex with the person you truly love.

All that happened two years ago. We are as happy as a family of five can be. Ryan (our son) was the result of our all night love making on the night of our second wedding. For now Jamee isn't going to work outside the home. She said she has her hands full with the three kids with two of them in school. She also has family and friends around.

Jamee got a settlement from her harassment suit against the agents and the insurance company. Of course they wanted to settle out of court and didn't want any publicity that would hurt their business. Each of the three agents had to pay her five thousands dollars. The company paid her an additional fifty thousand dollars. She put the money in a savings program for now. It's in both of our names.

I'm a happy camper too. Most people who heard we got divorced and remarried think it was weird but Jamee and I know it was the right thing to do. We now talk over our problems and solve them together. For those who are wondering ... we still have some fantasy sex. We do understand fantasy from reality.

I still read erotic stories now and then, as a lot of authors know. If the husbands are wimps or the wives are total sluts, I still leave my comments. I read one where the husband set up his wife to have sex with black men. I had to ask myself, can this man really love his wife?

Here was my comment:

Anonymous "Another original story of a white man doing nothing while his wife fucks a big black dick. Not to mention forgiving her and setting it up. I swear, the only men like this in the world must be the ones who write the erotic stories about it. You're sick man, get help."

I read another story about a man and woman who wanted to live out a fantasy. He wanted to watch her having sex with another man. They thought it would spice up their marriage. The story explained how they went about it and the wife told her how great it was and what a wonderful husband he was for letting her do it. Of course he was all turned on watching his wife get fucked.

I was starting to write a comment when Jamee came into the room.

"What are you reading? I see your getting ready to comment again. Mind if I read it?"

She sat down and read the short story. She was shaking her head back and forth. "What stupid people. The people reading this have no idea the problems this would cause. I'm going to leave the comment."

Anonymous

"To those reading this story. Fantasies should be just that 'Fantasies'. Never let those thoughts creep into your real life. I should know, I almost lost my family because of it. Find new ways of making love that you and your husband can both enjoy. Don't be afraid to try new things with him. You'll be glad you did."

Signed, A very happy housewife.

A lot of the time Jamee and I would read stories together. We read one by Jake Rivers, called, Dying Embers. After we read it, Jamee got excited with a new idea.

"Jerry, instead of just reading these stories, we should write something ... or at least try it. We know all the problems with doing the wrong thing so we should write about the good stuff, the romance that love and good communication can bring. We'll start with telling our own story so people can know the truth about fantasies vs. reality.

"Let's do it Jerry! We will need to get a userid so we can submit stories, how about MAJA for Jerry and Jamee Always? And when we make comments we won't have to use that silly Anonymous id anymore."

We did just what Jamee suggested and this was our first story. I hope it makes you think twice before cheating or sharing your spouse.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

Note: Excerpt's from my story 'What If?' are from my own writing. I gave myself permission to use it. The anonymous feedbacks were made up by me for this my story even though I do receive similar feedback.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers