Anonymous and Loving It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c7racer
c7racer
97 Followers

And with that he forced his way up her ass, right to the balls. I was groping them and her and feeling exactly where it was all going. This was the hottest thing I had ever done by far. And then the fucking started. And boy did we fuck her! For twenty minutes or more the two of us fucked her in unison. She was screaming and cumming almost constantly.

As he began to tighten she ordered him to cum up her ass and sure enough that's what he did. In two minutes he was gone, dismissed by my lover. She swivelled around and now with her pussy once more above my face, she went down on my cock, tasting the juices that coated it. I wasn't let off and as she curled her taut stomach, her asshole and ruined pussy were presented to me.

One word came back from her – 'clean'. It was an order. Fresh cum from a plundered asshole was something I never ever envisaged I would try. But try I did, keeping the last bit in my mouth and sharing it with Kylie in a final tongue twisting kiss that tasted of cum and ass and pussy and the most delicious sex of my life.

Did I go back there again? Too damn right I did. When she comes to town I always have a night in her hotel. Sometimes together, sometimes with a lover or two we have acquired. Last time we had a 'party' as she called it and had no less than six young guys back at once. Now that was a night!

If only Papa could see his little girl having her swollen pussy cleaned out by a horny blond woman almost his age after it has been spunked in by six studs he would have a fit. Or would he? Of course if we could do it anonymously, there is almost nothing I wouldn't do now...

c7racer
c7racer
97 Followers
12