Anonymous Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed onto the hood of her Porsche and I allowed my weight to stay on top of her, my rod still in her ass. We slowed our breathing down together, we felt our hearts pounding on each others bodies and let our fingers entertwine, our wedding rings glistening in the sun. I kissed her ears and neck, eliciting a smile of ultimate satisfaction from her lips. Gently I lifted myself up and removed my penis from here anus, still stiff and pulsing. I slipped my pinkie into her hole to push leaking amounts of my gift back into her.

We each donned our clothing and I walked over to her to give her one final kiss goodbye. Once again our eyes never separated. We never said a word, yet communicated perfectly as we became one for but a moment. As I pulled out of the field, I wondered if we would ever cross paths again. She followed close behind and I noticed her hood was dented up pretty badly. Ooohh, I thought, her husband’s going to be pissed. Then again, if he only knew the true story of what happened. The thought cast a smile across my face as I picked up my cell phone. Honey, sorry I’m running a little late, I’ll be home soon.

The end.

12