Anonymous in Kal

Story Info
The strange world of Lit. Crit.
2k words
3.71
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

This is a work of fiction and none of the characters are real. This is satire and humor and in no way is directed to the constructive criticism that we all appreciate Thank you.

*

There he was at his computer, criticizing away, it is what he does; but he has no imagination and has no idea what a fantasy is. "Look at this! He is fucking her from behind! That's over-the-top." He once read a professional critic use the term and it has become one of his favorites. To this poor soul, any sex that is not a husband and wife in the missionary position is over-the-top!

His wife came into the room and said, "I see you have the axe out and you are chopping away."

"Yeah, you should see this shit! There are stories of black men with big dicks fucking white wives and women with women. This shit is sick and over-the-top! How could anyone believe this crap?" We shall refer to this racist as AK, and we will call his mate, "Wife". The homophobe was tired, he'd gone to the theater to pan a war movie; naturally, he complained to the manager about the violence. Before he went to the movies, he had to send a letter to the publisher of a Superman comic that his 18 year old daughter was reading and, you guessed it; the book was over-the-top and unbelievable. Who could ever imagine a man flying?

The interracial, lesbian and loving wife stories were particularly troubling to AK, it was all "crap" to him, loving wives don't fuck around and husbands don't watch them fuck others; it is all over-the-top and unbelievable bullshit. AK told his wife, "Wife, I have to go to the local porno movies-I don't want to go...but it is my duty as a critic."

"I'll go with you, I've never seen one and you could use the company." Off they went to the local porno theater.

They browsed the novelty store for a while and approached the elderly black man behind the counter to purchase tickets for the film. AK asked, "Are the movies any good?"

"That's the truth, Ruth."

"Ruth? That's not my name, I'm AK."

"What's your scam, Sam?"

"What is wrong with you? I'm a film-critic and will give you a copy of my review as I exit."

"You're the man, Stan."

AK handed the clerk the money and was told, "Enter when you hear the buzz, Cuz!" The buzzer went off and the door opened to the theater, it was extremely dark and difficult to see. AK and wife felt their way to a couple of seats in the back row of the theater.

AK took out his pad complaining that it was too dark to write. On screen, a buxom blond woman was having sex with three black men. Two black men sat down, one beside AK and one beside his wife.

Two more black men stood behind AK and his wife. They all withdrew big cocks from their pants.

Wife felt a big black hand on her thigh and her little white hand was placed on the lap of the man sitting next to her. She gasped at the size of the stiff cock in her hand. AK's white wife stroked the massive tool vigorously; she could not get her hand around the thick piece of meat. The men behind her reached down, massaged her breasts, and rubbed her face with their big dicks. The bitch was moaning in ecstasy. AK was trying to write in the dark and was oblivious to his wife's defilement. The man next to him took AK to the rest room where he would have more light.

"There you go, isn't this better? Now you can see what you are writing."

"Yeah thanks, but what about my wife, she will be lonely."

"No man, my friends are taking good care of her. They will keep her occupied and she will not be bored, either."

The little wife fucked and sucked all three men while AK scribbled away and, you guessed it; he wrote over-the-top and unbelievable. The men read the critic's notes and laughed at his drivel as the wife was sucking and swallowing the cum of the man that had been in the rest room with AK.

They stopped at the counter on the way out and AK told the clerk how bad the movies were. The elderly man told his friends to take AK back to the office to make a copy of his review for the owner. AK smiled with pride as he went back to make a copy. The clerk ordered the wife to come behind the counter and suck his big black cock. The white wife willingly complied. She was then told to take cum in her mouth-but not to swallow it; and when her husband came out she was to kiss him and transfer the cum into his mouth.

AK walked to the counter, handed the clerk a copy, and told him to make sure the owner saw it. His wife threw her arms around him and gave him a big sloppy kiss. The cum was successfully transferred to AK's mouth. "What's that taste? Have you been eating something?"

"Oh yeah, I did have a piece of cream candy. Don't you like it?"

"It's very good. I just didn't recognize the taste, that's all." They all looked at each other and tried not to burst out laughing at the fool. As they left, the clerk threw the copy in the trash, where it belonged.

When they got to the car AK thanked them and said goodbye. The men informed AK that his wife invited them home to keep her company while he was busy criticizing the stories. On the way to their house, he could not figure out why his wife's head kept disappearing and what the slurping noises were.

Once they were in the house, one of the men went upstairs with AK to keep him company and watch him work. "Look at this! What bullshit, black guys fucking a white wife in the ass. Who would ever believe this shit? Have you ever been with a white woman?"

"No man, that shit only happens in stories and movies."

"Just as I thought, it's all unbelievable crap."

Down stairs, the wife was riding a big black cock like a cowgirl, while another cock was stuffed up her ass. The third man was standing and feeding her mouth his cock. After shooting a load of cum up her stink-hole the man went upstairs to relieve his friend so that he could have some more white pussy. On the way down he passed by the daughter's room, she came out the door and bumped into him. The daughter asked who he was, he told her to come with him, and her mother would explain everything.

When they entered the living room the daughter was shocked; there was mom popping up and down on a huge black cock way up her Hershey highway, while drooling all over the big fat black cock that was fucking her mouth. The 18yr. old girl just stood there wide-eyed and open-mouthed as she stared at the erotic scene. A big black hand fondled her tits, another went under her little panties, and finger-fucked her sopping pussy. He whispered in her ear, "You're not a virgin, good. How many dicks have you had up your little fuck hole, bitch?"

"Just three, my boyfriend and a couple of his friends."

"His friends! You are a nasty little white bitch, get on your knees and take my pants off." The blue-eyed-blond daughter got on her knees, unbuckled his pants, and tugged them down, and then she pulled down his jockey shorts and was slapped on the face by a big black cock.

"Oh, my god!!!"

"You want to suck my big black cock, little girl? Did your fuck friends have cocks like this?"

While stroking the monster she cooed, "Yes, I want to suck it and no, none of their little dicks compare to your weapon!"

"Beg for it bitch, let me know how much you want it. Before you suck my cock, kiss it, lick it and worship it."

She kissed and licked his shaft and begged him to let her suck it. Then she wrapped her red lips around the purple head of the enormous cock and sucked with fervor. Indentations could be seen on her cheeks, saliva dripped down her chin and she moaned in lust as he grabbed her blond-hair and fucked her face furiously. Hot cum oozed from her lips as she choked trying to swallow it all.

"Good girl, you like the taste of cum, don't you bitch?"

"Oh yes, I love it, give me more."

"It runs in the family, mom loves it and dad thinks it taste like candy! Come over here, we have lots of cum for you to drink."

She looked puzzled but did not have time to question him as he roughly pulled her by the hair to her well-fucked mom. "Look at your mother's ass and pussy, lick up all of the cum from her smoldering cunt and smelly ass hole. Mom, tell her what to do and tell her what you like."

The young girl sniffed the strong sexual aroma emitting from her mother's freshly fucked cunt and became intoxicated. She could feel her own cunt become wetter and was turned on by the forbidden act that she was about to perform. She licked her mother's gaping ass and dripping cunt. "Oh yeah baby, suck my clit, lick mommy's cunt and stick your sweet tongue up my ass hole; Oh yessss...' do it.. Oohhh... I'm cummingggg...!!!, all over your pretty face, yesssss...!!!"

The mother-daughter fuck scene turned the men on and they fucked the wife and daughter side by side, mom and daughter would kiss as their hungry cunts swallowed up every inch of the long thick ebony fuck-sticks. They were told to lick the cum off their cocks and then go kiss AK.

"These white bitches are like magicians!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? How the hell are they like magicians?"

"First they make things stand up that don't have any feet and then they make them disappear!" They laughed and giggled all the way to AK's computer.

Wife and daughter kissed him as he sat at the computer. He asked, "Have you been eating more cream candy?"

One of the men laughed and said, "Man, you don't miss a thing do you? Before the candy your daughter was eating tuna fish."

"I have to catch everything, being a critic is a tough job."

"Why don't you write a story yourself?"

"Don't have time. I have to make sure that the readers don't enjoy the stories that I consider sick and nasty. Some of these ass-hole writers have stories of white women and black men, women with women and one sick writer even had a scene that black men were with a mother and daughter, another had a story with a loving wife having sex with a married couple. None of this sick crap is believable and it's all over-the-top."

"Man, it's plain to see that you are busy so we won't bother you any more tonight. Your wife and daughter will drive us home." They were laughing loudly as they walked out the door.

AK wondered what was so funny; didn't they know how important it was for him to censor the stories? Anonymous in Kalifornia, along with Anonymous in the USA, and just plain Anonymous, felt compelled to attack anything that did not fit into their extremely limited reality. The critic with the pea-brain and pencil-dick returned to the task at hand and gave no thought to his wife and daughter. The moron had a lot to do, he criticized some of the stories without even reading them, saying this crap is not worth voting on. Then why did he?

THE END

This is a work of fiction and none of the actual characters are real. This is satire and humor and in no way is directed to the constructive criticism that we all appreciate.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers