Another 'Alba' Story: The Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

His cock was definitely swelling again, as Jessica's hundredth gasp notified. Lela grinned and sat back down next to him and went to tug his pants down his hips then gripped his growing erection and jerked it again, looking up at him with her sparkling eyes.

To his surprise Jessica moved closer again, and pushed her lips to his, immediately slipping her tongue into his mouth.

'There you go,' Lela giggled before engulfing his cock again and gliding it in and out of her mouth briskly.

He groaned into Alba's mouth while sucking on her bottom lip with Lela working wonders on his cock. Jessica moaned in return and slid her tongue over his following his lead as they kissed. Growing ever bolder he slipped his hand under her top and groped her tit through her bra. Alba moaned again and deepened the kiss; slowly but surely she was giving in.

Lela tore herself off his cock and watched them as they made out then got up and climbed on top of him. He stopped kissing Jessica and was now focused on her breasts in front of him- which he took hold of and gently kneaded. He moved in and latched onto one of Lela Star's rigid nipples, suckling and gnawing on it before lapping it with his tongue. He licked and kissed her tits, worshiping the soft fleshy mounds as she moaned in approval. He looked down to see her fingers dancing in her thong between her legs wondering how far she was supposed to go as a consultant; but that question was answered with her taking his hand and guiding it between her legs.

'Ahh,' Lela cried out as he touched her core, feeling his hand cup her fully. She bucked her hips and ground them down on his hand.

She was wet, nearly dripping wet he thought as he ran his fingers over hers sex- and shaven clean, with just a tuft of pubic hair above her clit. She responded to his touch; moaned as he rubbed her clit with his thumb, her body quivering in pleasure. Next to him Alba sat and stared at the two of them, she watched as Lela gripped his cock again and stroked it steadily while he rubbed her quim- and despite herself the flushes of arousal were growing stronger.

Lela fell back onto the sofa and splayed her legs then pulled her thong from her crotch revealing her fat pussy- her plump clit peaked from its hood and her brown lips were soaked. She starched her thong and looked at him filled with lust... 'Put your cock in that pussy,' she soughed.

It was what he was hoping to hear with his cock now aching with need. He went to lay over her and she ran her legs up his waist as he pushed his knob against her pussy lips. He gave a thrust forward but it was too high and his cock slid over her pussy; then getting back in position he nudged at her entrance and drove forward.

'Oh god!' he groaned as his cock slid into the slick vaginal tunnel of Lela Star, her ample folds smearing him with her sticky secretions. He drove further filling her slowly and feeling her stretch around him. She held onto him and whimpered as more cock filled her. Halfway in he pulled out slightly and eased back thrusting deeper, her walls closing around and massaging his cack with a moist warmth. Slowly he started moving inside her, thrusting in and out- god did it ever feel good!

'Ohh, oh god,' Lela moaned like the professional tart she was, holding him close as he fucked her, 'yess fuck my pussy, fuckitfuckit,' she squealed.

Behind them Alba watched on in awe as they fucked on the sofa he body betraying her mind as it broke out in a cold sweat and her pussy getting moist; she bit her lip and wanted to share their lust.

Lela's eyes snapped shut as she tried to buck her hips and take his cock in the angle she wanted, hotly moaning with every plunge into the slick depths of her vagina; wholeheartedly urging him on. He in turn worked harder and faster, now slapping between her thighs, her heavy breathing and the squeaking of the leather upholstery filling his ears. Suddenly Lela's legs slackened and she halted his movements...

He stopped and looked at her to find her smiling, 'I think Jessica wants some too.'

A mid the intense pleasure of being nestled deep in Lela Star's swollen sex, the words sunk in and settled and he looked up at Jessica- something was different; the apprehension was gone, or at least buried under unbridled lust that flickered behind her soft doe eyes. He slid his throbbing member out of Lela who whimpered at the loss of feeling and sat back up on the sofa. Alba's eyes gazed down at his swollen cock now slick with Lela's fluids and swallowed.

Then she slowly got up and kicked off her flip-flops then loosened her shorts and slid them off standing before him in a pair of lace turquoise panties. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and held her breathe as his cock twitched with anticipation; then slid them down her smooth, silky, tan legs. She stood up and he looked down at her clean shaven quim; her clit was peeking and her dirty brown lips were glistening with her moisture- Goddamn, he thought; did Jessica Alba have a beautiful pussy or what!

Alba looked at him, her cheeks pink with embarrassment, slowly letting out the breathe she held. She straddled him and he looked at her thin, tight pussy hovering above his cock. He held his breathe as she reached down and gripped him firmly, stoking him a few times, and then gave a loud grunt as she settled his tip against her hole.

He couldn't believe it, this was it; he was going to have SEX with JESSICA ALBA!

'OH shiiit,' he growled as Alba dropped her waist and swallowed the tip of his cock; after all the unease and uncertainty she had hit the point of no return; she had gone through with it.

'Ohh,' she mewled as his dick pushed into the squelching folds and into her sex, gliding up her caressing vaginal duct. She was so tight, he thought, so warm and wet; her walls gripping around his penis and tickling all his nerve endings sending shudders along his spine. Alba stretched open and filled out around his throbbing cock; she adjusted her hips and bucked them pushing her ass out and pressing down until he bottomed out. She held still, savoring the moment and trying to grow accustomed to the feel of an unfamiliar penis filling her pussy, while he just revelled in the sheer mind blowing experience of having speared this stunning Hollywood celebrity. He opened his eyes and looked at her; her face was tilted to the side and her eyes were closed while she clenched her jaw. She took a deep breathe then lifted her waist feeling him slide out of her halfway, clenching her vaginal muscles, then pushed down again with a heavenly shudder. She did it and second time, then a third, slowly getting a feel for the shape and length of his cock then gently fell into a steady rhythm.

He griped her waist and watched her beautiful face as she rocked up and down; watched her scowl then grit her teeth as the pleasure of sex reflected over her angelic features. She moved a little faster, getting used to the size of him, sliding her vagina further up his length before slamming back down. He felt her pussy grow warmer inside as it gripped and clamped around his dick slipping up and down. God it was incredible; she was incredible- she slowed to a near stop, taking him all the way inside her greasy pussy and sat back so that he could watch her circle her waist; her pussy lips pressed against his pubic hair.

She leaned a little back and put her left hand on his right knee then bucked her hips and ground back and forth while squeezing him with her cunt, it made him grit and leak some seminal fluid inside her. Jessica reached for the hem of her top and pulled it off; strands of her hair catching on it then sticking to her sweaty brow. She then reached behind herself and unclasped her bra and shrugged it off, freeing her clammy breasts. They were firm and round without any sag (which he couldn't fathom seeing as how she had children), her stiff brown nipples jutting out erotically. He went in to grope her but she pushed him down and hugged him then started thrusting her waist up and down with her butt pushed out.

Her tender cooch slid up and down his cock in a blur, her spill leaking and smearing over his shaft; her divine ass rippling as it tapped on his lap over and over. Jessica was breathing and moaning into his ear over come by the coiling euphoria in her body.

'Ohh god nnnfff, yes- Ah fcknnngghnnth,' she gasped and whined.

He grit as the friction of her slippery, swollen cunt persistently waxing his cock was growing too much for him and he felt the on coming of his second climax.

Alba held her steady pace, her tits rubbing against his chest her sensitive nipples grazing over the coarse material of his T-shirt. Her pussy was growing numb, her clit starting to throb; her body quivering in mounting bliss. She could feel him pulse as his dick continued to piston in and out of her body; but could he just hold out a little longer?

'Jessica, huh I- I'm gonna cum,' he warned her, not sure if she wanted him to let go inside her.

Her response was to move slower until she was just humping a portion of his dick. His cock throbbed almost painfully now his balls tingling...

'I- I got morning hrrn- morning after pills,' he heard Jessica say as she continued the pleasurably torturous slow humping, flexing her cunt around his dick.

It was all he needed to hear- He gripped her buttocks, pulling them wide apart and stretching her pliant pussy then trust up into her slapping his thighs into her ass feeling his load draw from his balls...

'Shiit, here it-' FFFFFFfffck,!' he groaned as he exploded in her, Jessica Alba grimacing as she felt the gush of sperm fill her; her pussy clamping down and milking his pulsing dick...

She gave a few more awkward thrusts until she felt him calm and his dick go flaccid in her vagina; he in turn slumped back on the sofa; spent.

He felt Jessica get off him and winced as his sensitive cock slipped out of her sex. She gathered her clothing and looked down at him then over at Lela who had watched the whole thing... 'I- I'm gonna take a shower, the details of the scene is in the file,' she said softly then left the room.

He and Lela heard the bedroom door shut and knew she wouldn't be returning.

He was still completely exhausted having to have sex with two of the hottest woman in their respective industries, so for now he kind of just stayed put slumped there on the sofa. Sitting up against the sofa arm, Lela Star watched him with a knowing smile on her face.

'Well, you look pretty beat,' she giggled girlishly, 'I think Jessica may have been too much woman for you. Sista's got skills.'

He looked up at Lela questioningly.

'That whole hip role thing she did; damn I thought you'd blow with that one,' Lela explained with a flustered look on her face.

He found his stamina and sat up, 'I thought you didn't perform?" he asked her.

'Eh, was that a complaint?' Lela snapped playfully, not at all bothered to be sitting there naked while chatting with him.

He raised his hands in defence, 'not at all, I was just curious.'

Lela pouted, and then smiled at him rolling her eyes, 'I don't actually perform anymore,' she replied. 'Well not on film; I'm out of the, fucking, side of porn. As a consultant I deal with girls in the industry, helping them ease into guy/girl shoots...'

'Paramount called me for this gig and I thought cool y'know, coz I, like, get to work with Jessica Alba; I mean it may help me catch a break into mainstream media. Then they asked if I'd consider fucking you for another eight grand, so that I could get the whole vibe going for Jessica, and I was, like yeah that'd be cool. Only I explained that I haven't really been with another guy in a while...'

'But yeah, it was fun y'know; I miss fucking other men, I mean I love sex, like, a lot...' 'Too bad we couldn't finish up, huh?' she finished with a wicked grin.

He was again looking at her heavenly, petit body; his penis coming to life again, 'Well we could, I mean-'

Lela grinned as she looked down at his dick swelling to full length, 'technically, my job is done.'

'Technicalities,' he shrugged, 'never believed in them.'

Lela bit her tongue and thought for a moment... 'Ok, sure.'

She got up and moved toward him and turned her back on him as he sat up. She sat down craning her neck to see how he held his cock steady for her. They once again whimpered together as they were intimately joined, the firm clasping of Lela Star's sex filling him with bliss. Lela fell back against him and lay her head on his shoulder moaning as she worked her hips back and forth, picking up where they had left off.

Her fat pussy sloshed as it ran over his cock slipping up and down his length. He reached up molesting her tits and rubbing her nipples making her bite back the moans.

'You like Fat cat?' she whispered as they fucked.

'What's Fat Cat?' he asked.

'I call my pussy Fat Cat,' Lela giggled.

'In that case, yeah,' he laughed, 'I love Fat Cat!'

He slid his hand down over her stomach and down to her clit and rubbed the bundle of nerves as she hypnotically worked her hips in circles while she simultaneously trust up and down; it made her shudder and squirm, her pussy walls clenching his dick and pulling it deeper. She sat up and put her hands on his knees, then looked back at him smiling.

He admired the detailed tattoo that covered her back then lowered his gaze to her ass that was pressed firmly down on his pelvis. He groaned as he watched her waist rise and saw his cock pull out of the slick cooch, her brown pussy lips sticking to his shaft, then all at once she slid back down. She pulled her left buttock for him showing off her little creased asshole and stretching her pussy as she slued it up and down his length.

'Jeez, fuck,' he squirmed mesmerised by the sight.

'You like that?' Lela Star teased, 'you like watching that hard cock fill my pussy?'

He couldn't answer as Lela still slowly teased him, working "Fat Cat" up and down his cock sexily. Lela stood up letting him slide out of her, then slapped her ass making it jiggle and winked at him...

'Enough fooling around, I need a good hard fucking.'

She knelt on the sofa over the backrest and thrust her ass out waiting for him. He got up and swallowed looking at her plump pussy that was gaping slightly to give him a peek at the moist pinkness within. He got behind her and nudged her sex then pushed into her, shivering as he thrust in to the hilt.

'Fuck that pussy good and hard,' Lela simpered.

He kissed her cheek then started thrusting, plunging into her recesses then pulling out and driving in again. He worked faster making her squirm, slapping against her round ass sending ripples thru it. Lela breathed heavier with every thrust, taking his cock like the pro she was. She pushed back into him letting him get deeper, then she rotated her waist so that he could tease the girth of her sex.

Their sweaty bodies rubbed against each other as they slapped together over and over again. He gripped Lela's forehead and pulled her up her thick dark hair flinging all over the place. She felt so good inside, her pussy was so delicate and soft, yet so hot and wet, and he felt himself building to quench that heat with his load.

'Ohh god, oh fuck, yess, yess, god, yess!' Lela squirmed as she shoved her hips back and forth feeling his throbbing cock thrust deep into her small body and nudging her cervix over and over again.

'I'm gonnacumI'mgonnacumI'mgonnacum!' she chanted over and over again.

It imbued him with vigour and as numb as his dick and balls felt he drove a bit harder and a bit faster. He let go of her forehead and she lurched forward, and he grabbed her waist and slapped his thighs into her furiously, his cock, a blur as it slid in and out of her soaking slit.

Her pussy flexed and squelched as he slid in and out of her holding her delectable body steady. he slowed abruptly and pushed deep into her holding there for a second groaning as she squeezed him inside herself, then slid out and slammed in again before starting to fuck her roughly again.

Huh, Ahh, ahh,' Lela moaned then bit her lip hard as she came, her juicy pussy tightening around his cock as her oily flow leaked over him. Her body was thrown into spasms and shudders before she calmed. He slowed down and gently slid in and out of her quim working toward his own orgasm.

Lela recovered from the blissful experience and felt him pulsing inside her; she craned her head, 'no d- don't cum inside me...'

He groaned and reluctantly slipped out of her pussy; then to is satisfaction Lela turned and slid his dick in her mouth and sucked him off, running her lips over his shaft. Her tongue lashed against his dick and her hand jerked him to the point where he just couldn't take it- with a jerk he shot a few weak spurts of cum into her mouth- all that he could muster after all the exertion of the day. Lela smiled up at him, her face glowing with sweat as she squeezed the last drop of cum from his limp cock and licked it clean.

She stood up and kissed him on his lips, 'well that was so much fun,' she smiled.

She then turned around and picked up her clothes and started pulling them on, 'God I need a hot bath. It was nice meeting you; oh and you better clean that stain off your trouser before you leave,' she finished nodding to the dry cum on it.

Dressed and looking presentable again Lela left the living room and then he heard the front door unlock, then open and shut...

...On that note Jessica came back in dressed in a skimpy satin gown (that showed off her protruding nipples) and towel wrapped around her wet hair, and froze when she saw he was still there.

'Ehm,' he stammered pulling up his pants, 'sorry Ms Alba, I- I mean Jessica, I was just about to-'

Jessica shook her head and made her way to the kitchen to her fridge and pulled out the orange juice, 'you can use the bathroom if you like...

...'And since you're still here we may as well talk about the shoot.'

***

NEXT: Another 'ALBA' Story: The Shoot By Inyotef©

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12