Another Alba Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

Jessica got to her feet and turned around pushing her ass against his groin, his cock spring up against her pussy. She took his hand and guided it to her womanhood hissing as it made contact. Her pussy felt warm, his hand brushing over her pubic hair and grazing the folds of her soft labia. She closed her legs, her inn-thighs squeezing his cock and hand.

"Fuck you're incredible," he mumbled in her ear, his hand finding her clit. He rubbed his palm against the little nub applying pressure as he tried to push a finger inside her. She was tight, her pussy squeezing his digit as he slid it in making her moan loudly, she moaned again as he curled his finger up into her going as deep as he could. Her legs tightened around his hand and cock as he started slipping his finger in and out of her, moving it around to get her nice and loose.

She was hot and wet inside, more than she should have been, he thought, she was really aroused.

He moved his free hand up and cupped her breast using his fingers to pinch and twist her nipples, "you're so wet Ms. Alba, you sure this is going to be enough?" he ventured as he slowly stimulated his dick, rubbing it between her clasped thighs.

"I-Ohh, fuck," she was cut off when he inserted a second finger..."I'm not gonna fuck you." He pulled his fingers out of her, and pulled his hand from between her legs.

"Hey, I was almost ready to cum", she whined, "please don't stop." "I guess we'll have to keep you at your peak then," he said cockily. He groped both her tits and squeezed them together massaging them hard.

"Fuck that's so good, please put your fingers back inside me?" Jessica begged.

"How bout I just put my tip in? I just want to feel what you feel like inside," he whispered.

"I can't," she whined. Despite the weather he could feel how hot her body was, she wanted to be fucked, but she was holding out.

He pinched her nipples and gnawed at her neck, "God, stop, you're driving me crazy!" Jessica breathed in a stifled moan. He molested and massaged her tits trying to cause different sensations within her. Slowly he started moving his waist back and forth again rubbing his cock between her thighs. The top of his dick brushed against her pussy.

"You're so wet Jessica," he whispered again huskily feeling his cock get wet. He hoped to god she would give in because his balls were really aching now.

"Okay," she said softly, "Put it in."

She bucked her hips and opened her legs so that he had the proper angle to push into her. He took hold of his cock with one hand and held her steady with the other. He then nudged his cock head at the opening of her slit, she, moaning in anticipation, "hurry up," she pleaded.

He pushed forward, his cock penetrating her lips and sliding into her pussy. Her inner-walls squeezed him and he grunted as he pushed the first inch of his cock into her tight slit, but he continued to ease in further. She felt like a slippery warm glove inside, the sensations pricking at the nerve endings of his dick sending incredible sparks through his body. Half way inside her, he stopped and pulled back causing another whimper to escape her lips. She looked back at him, her eyes alive with desire. Even with him only partially inside her Jessica could feel him pulse and twitch and she loved it. She began to rotate her waist and pushing back into him, he in turn pushed forward not stopping till he stretched her open his balls pressing against her clit letting him know he was fully inside her.

Intimately joined, his hard, stiff cock filling out her tender, soft pussy; they both held still standing there in the rain. Pleasure- it coursed through them both the pitter-patter of the rain cooling their heated flesh. Jessica's pussy was gripping around his dick as it throbbed resting snugly inside her, until, finally he moved, pulling out of her an inch his cock slipping from her vagina slightly before pushing back in.

"Oh that's it, just there," Jessica moaned as he started pumping half his cock in and out of her, she reached back taking hold of his thigh to brace herself as she tried to meet his thrusts loving the feeling of his erect penis sliding in and out of her vagina.

Suddenly he stopped; pulling his cock out of her moist sex. Jessica looked back at him confused and moaning at the loss of feeling, "What are you doing?"

"I thought this was a pleasure reserved for your boyfriend," he teased.

"Shit, put that fucking thing back in," Jessica whined, desperation tainting her words.

He gripped his dick and entered her again pushing all the way in holding there as she again rotated her waist moving his cock inside her. Slowly he began fucking her, slapping his pelvis into her ass making it jiggle. Every thrust was rewarded with a moan from Jessica's luscious lips egging him on, letting him know she wanted more. She was getting wetter as he worked her tight sex, her pussy gripping and wet-nursing his cock, it made him groan louder. He drove in further and harder, rocking her body on the beach. She widened her legs a bit further, the feeling of his cock pumping in and out of her making her hotter as her orgasm grew inside her.

He eased his cock into her again going deep filling her with his length and holding there. He then pulled her face to him and kissed her, Jessica immediately pushing her tongue into his mouth so that he could suck on it. As they made out passionately he slowly thrust lightly in and out of her making her moan into his mouth as she nipped at his lower lip enjoying every titillating sensation. Wrapping his hands around her waist he pulled her into him his cock shoving into her again; then bracing himself he started pumping into her as fast as he could slapping audibly against her ass drilling his cock rapidly into her hot, wet pussy.

"Haah, ah, of fuck, huhh, hahh, huhh," Jessica whined in short breaths her mouth open and her eyes shut as he rammed into her deep and fast; her legs closed together as pleasure pulsed through her body from her vagina. "Ahhrrgh, hrnt ahh," he groaned as he slowed down again grinding his waist over her ass, his cock sloshing in and out of her lush slit.

Jessica moved his hand from his thigh and stepped forward letting his cock slip out of her. She turned to him, "lie down," she said.

He didn't hesitate, he lied on the ground the sand sticking to his body. Jessica Alba quickly straddled him bending her knees with her feet on the ground, her pussy just inches from his cock, "Shit," he said cock twitching as he looked at her filled with lust, she looked really hot positioned like that,, "if I had a camera this would make a great POV porn shot for the internet, then everyone could imagine they were fucking Jessica Alba."

"Don't get any ideas," she smirked as she took hold of his dick and stroked it a few times, " Just don't cum in me okay," she warned before easing her hips down and accepting him back inside her. She pushed half way down his cock then resting her hands on his stomach she eased her tight little snatch all the way down.

She looked so goddamn hot he thought looking at her, her knees in line with her elbows her pussy bulged around his dick, her tits swaying slightly, and the rain pattering over her wet body.

She started thrusting her hips up and down looking between her thighs how her pussy slid up and down his cock. Slowly, teasing him, she eased her pussy all the way down, his pubic hair tickling her velvety nether-lips and rotating her hips, "ohh, that's so good," she moaned. As he lifted his head his chin resting on his chest, "yeah," he groaned looking at her soft cunt pressed against his groin, he mumbled closing his eyes shut as she moved her waist in circles a few times again before she held still bracing herself on her forearms.

Jessica bucked her hips and started thrusting up and down as fast as she could briskly humping his cock. He grabbed hold of her forearms as she thrust up and down her pussy gripping around his member as she just concentrated on exiting both of them.

"Hah, ohh, ohmigod, shit," Jessica moaned as she crouched over him bouncing her tight little pussy up and down his dick. He could feel how slippery his cock was becoming as she slid up and down it, she was getting really wet. "Oh fuck, yeah, fuck it like that," he groaned watching her pussy piston up and down his dick. Her beautiful face was contorted as she worked, eyes pinched shut as she bounced up and down, her jaw clenched, the rain mixing with the sweat of her exertion.

He bit his lip as he felt her pussy tightened around his cock, her fingers pushing into his abs as she slowed down running her pussy slowly over his cock. Jessica bit her lip moaning as her body tensed, she sank taking him deep inside her as the blissful pleasure consumed her for a few sensational seconds. She lifted her body up, his cock pulling halfway out of her so that she could get on her knees. Once she had done that she sank all the way down his length again, and then bent over him resting her forehead on his shoulder breathing heavily.

He let her lay like that for a while allowing her to enjoy what must have been an incredible orgasm. His dick throbbed inside her as it rested about halfway in her pussy her juices running down it and onto his balls.

"You still with me beautiful?" he asked, a little out of breath.

Jessica rose herself onto her arms and smiled at him, "god I came so hard..." She seemed to let her world trail off still enjoying her fading orgasm, then kissed him again massaging his tongue with her own. He broke the kiss lifting himself up and sucking on her nipple making her moan again. He then groped her tit and took some of it in his mouth, and she responded by slowly grinding her hips into his moving his cock around inside her slippery cunt. Jessica gingerly started bouncing on his rod again as he held her lower back and continued sucking on her left tit. She was oon panting again as she sat up and thrust up and down grinding her hips into his as her pussy slid up and down his shaft, the juices of her orgasm trickling over his balls. Holding his hand she kept her pace looking into his eyes, his brow twitching as she rose and sank in a steady rhythm fucking him slowly. Her pussy gripped round his cock greasing it with clear flow of her excretions as she rode his cock, thrusting up and down gingerly.

His eyes started to flutter as she bounced up and down, making him leave her tit and rest his head on the wet sand. He held her waist watching her as she thrust her hips in a fluid motion. She was looking him in the eye as she slowly rode his dick, her tits bouncing up and down. He moved his hands to her ass rubbing her firm cheeks, Jessica bending over him and pushing her butt into his hands letting him grip and massage her buns. He grit his teeth together as his cock began to throb inside her, "Haaah, ffck," he grunted as she kept up the pace she had set sitting there and fucking him with leisurely thrusts.

Jessica slid her pussy up feeling it pull through her lips and plop off his cock, making him groan and catch his breath. She sat next to him on her knees then bent over him and took firm hold of his cock starting to pump it. "I can't have you unloading inside me, you know, better safe than sorry. So how about we get this baby satisfied," she winked at him then went down and started sucking him off.

"Fffck Jessica you're killing me," he moaned as she pumped faster and bobbed her head up and down. Jessica plopped his cock out of her mouth but still slowly pumped it, "Don't get me wrong, I like you, but I don't want your baby."

He put his hand on hers stopping her, "Just a little longer, I'll pull out," he pleaded, desperate to get his dick inside her again. Jessica looked at him unsure of whether she should chance it. "You'd better," she said finally.

She sat up and put her jean under her ass sitting in front of him with her legs partially spread. He got the message and sat up, his entire back ass and legs covered in wet beach sand.

He used his body to push her down onto the sand gripping his cock and pushing it against her pussy as she spread her legs for him. "Yess," Jessica moaned as he pushed into her cunt again, slipping all the way in. He pulled out slightly and eased in again, and then again. Slowly he started rocking her body as he slid in and out of her tender slit. Jessica's legs rode up his waist and she wrapped her arms around him as he fucked her, moaning as her arousal grew anew.

He went faster and faster with every thrust until he was slapping into her hard and fast. He enjoyed the way her moans grew louder as he fucked her faster her pussy lips curling around his shaft as it pistonned in and out of her.

"Fuck, you're close aren't you," Jessica huffed in a husky voice as her body rocked with his thrusts, "can feel you throbbing inside me, I'm ready baby."

He just grunted in reply as he gripped her thigh and slowed down easing in and out her cunt his cock aching as it twitched sheathed inside her warm depths. Jessica gripped his ass and pressed her waist into his moving it side to side loving the feeling of him twitching inside her. He thrust slowly enjoying the feeling, her pussy was so delicate, so tight, yet so soft, her lips following the movement of his cock, curling up into her cunt when he thrust in and sticking to his dick when he pulled out. His balls burned as he moved between her thighs but he tried to hold out, knowing that once this was over he would never have Jessica Alba again.

"Fuck, yeah god that's good," show whispered in his ear, 'cum inside me."

He paused at her change of mind, his cock burning as he held back his load.

"Do it," she said again grinding her waist into his, "I want to feel you fill me."

"FFFUCK," he finally yelled out slamming into her hard holding there unable to hold out any longer, his load gushing up his shaft and exploding inside her. Jessica's mouth opened in a breathless scream as she felt him ejaculate inside her, her pussy sealing around his cock and milking his hot sperm. Her thighs tightened around him, her toes curling and her eyes drove to the back of her head as she pressed her groin to his, the feeling of him cuming inside her, tipping her over the edge again as she came with him. He ground his waist into hers as he shot strings of cum into her body his cock throbbing as the pleasure filled his entire body. Jessica was with him enjoying her second climax holding him close to her shuddering body her back arching pressing her tits to his chest.

His cock twitched again as he emptied his balls in her. Her legs went slack after he was done his weight resting on her slender body as he spent his energy. She could still feel the soft pulses of his dick inside her as it deflated. He kissed her cheek and jaw line for a minute then pulled out of her getting up. Jessica lifted herself up on her elbows most of her back covered in sand, and smiling at him, "that was incredible."

He smiled back then looked around; the rain seemed to have stopped. "What's wrong?" Jessica asked him.

"Ehm-no nothing," he said returning her smile.

"Hey, it's okay, I wanted you to cum inside me," she reassured him.

"We better get out of here," she said getting up and using her coat to get the sand off, "I need a hot shower, this weather is starting to chill me to the bone."

She was right, he could see the goosebumps forming on her body, and he himself felt the nip in the air. They both threw their wet clothes on. Jessica looked at him rubbing her hand through her wet hair, "So my hotels not far from here and I need to clean up, you care to join me for a shower?"

"I thought you were the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am type?" he replied, raising an eyebrow, hoping he didn't ruin his chances of having sex with her again.

She laughed, "I also said if a guy wanted to do it more than once I was game, so how about it?"

She put on her glasses and hat, walked up to him, and pecked him on the lips after which they walked toward the docks anticipating things to come...

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12