Another Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,102 Followers

"Oh, God, Oh God!!! I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming!!!! I CAN"T STOP CUMMING!!!!" she sobbed into her napkin as she ground against him.

Dylan dropped one hand from her tit to her rock hard clit and began to strum it in time with his thrusts. "Oh yes, oh God, yes!" she grunted as he slammed into her. Erin's body was shaking and her asshole was clenching and fluttering the length of his cock as he plunged into her. Pussy juice was pouring out of her cunt and running down her legs in streams. The whole room smelled like sex and hot pussy. She was in a state of constant orgasm as he fucked and strummed her super fine body like a violin. He could feel the far off feeling of release in the back of his swinging balls. It had been there for sometime, but he had used his great concentration to hold off so he could explode Erin's world. As she trembled and convulsed around his raging cock, he let the rippling muscles of her anal canal take him over the edge and he began spewing his hot cum deep inside her. Shot after shot of hot sperm coated her bowels as he drove into her ass. With the sensations that her body was giving him, he just could not stop spearing her body with his prick. But finally, the cumming ended and even his dick deflated. Spent, they sagged against the chair trying to catch their breath. As her heart pounding wildly, Erin felt Dylan slowly pull out of her gaping asshole. She had never cum so hard and was amazed at how much cream he had shot into her ass.

Leaning against the chair trying to regain her calm, she asked, "Jesus, did you give Anne that good a ride?"

"I would like to think so," he replied.

"Fuck that was awesome. Where have you been all my life?' she asked. She took a napkin off a table to wipe the cum that dripped from her leaking asshole.

Dylan also used a napkin also to wipe off his cum covered dick. The term "mission accomplished" sailed through his brain. He had fucked Anne, the wife whose telephone number he was supposed to get. And when he found out her friend, Erin, the birthday girl, thought he might be a good fuck. He had set out to get her as well. Not a bad evening!

After cleaning herself up as best she could, Erin put her little black dress back on and was kissing Dylan a lingering kiss and stroking his soft cock, when the lights came on. Michael, the old bartender was standing in the doorway looking at them.

"Alright, lovebirds, we are closing. You need to find a room somewhere else." he said. Dylan embarrassed, put his joint back in the pants.

"Walk me to my car," Erin said and started out of the bar.

Reddened, Dylan followed and passed a grim looking Michael, who winked at him as he went by. Michael was so sly and very cool. He probably knew they were back there the whole time, and made sure they were alone. In appreciation, Dylan threw a $20 on the bar as he went out.

She stopped outside the door to Bergin's and gave him a deep kiss. "So, do you want to come over?" she asked with a smile.

Before Dylan could answer, they were interrupted by Anne's friend Maria. Maria was the Hispanic woman who had gone with Tony, Dylan's friend. She was Tony's mark, the one whose phone number he was suppose to get so he could possibly fuck her later. That had been the bet. But she was back at the bar. Where was Tony?

"Hey girl! I hoped I would catch you before you left." She said as ran up to them. "I've got to tell you what happened."

Erin looked at Dylan and winked at him. "We will be right back." She and Maria moved off a little down the sidewalk. Maria began to whisper and gesture excitedly about something that seemed important. Erin just looked at Dylan with a big smile and nodded thoughtfully to what Maria was saying.

Dylan admired the two women. The beautiful and very sexy Erin with her long blond hair, long, long legs, and smoking hot body hidden under that little black dress. A body that was also covered in his cum.

Maria was completely different, but just as sexy. She had very long black hair that hung to the middle of her back. She was dressed in a tight red dress that came down to below her knees, but it was cut up the side almost to her ass revealing a pair of killer legs and a great bubble butt. This girl had back and she knew it!

As she finished her discussion with Erin, she turned to follow Erin's gaze at Dylan. He could tell she asked Erin a question concerning him, and Erin nodded and began to whisper to Maria. Maria was looking at him as well, as the two women discussed him. He held their gaze and watched as Maria's eyes got large at something Erin told her. Finally, Erin stopped and looked at Maria for a second and Maria nodded yes.

Erin glided over to him and grabbed his hand. "Come on stud boy, there's more work for you to do."

(To Be Continued)

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,102 Followers
12