Another Big Step with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers

I pulled my camera from my pocket and took several minutes of video of her jacking on the cock. It had begun to get hard, but was clearly a long way from fully erect.

I stepped over to her and rubbed my dripping cock across her cheek. She turned her head and sucked my cock into her mouth as she increased her tempo on the black cock.

I leaned over and whispered, "You may have to suck him a little to get him hard," her eyes widened and she pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"I c-c-couldn't do t-t-that, not t-t-to a black one," she stammered, her breath now coming in gasps.

"Well I'm certainly no expert, but I suspect they all taste the same, or close to it," I chuckled.

She went back to sucking my cock but was staring at the black cock she was jacking off.

This was all more than I could take, my cock deep in her throat as she was jacking off the black guy.

"Aaaaaargggghhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming!" the sound of her gulping my cum filled the tiny room.

I pulled my wet cock from her sucking mouth with a pop.

"Should I s-s-suck it a l-l-little? Do you w-w-want me to?" she asked meekly as she was stroking the black cock.

"Well, I am curious how big it will get and if you suck on it, I know he will get hard," I responded.

She stared intently at the cock she was now using both hands on to jack off. It hard gotten bigger, but it still had more to go. She was on her knees and was working feverishly, trying to get the cock to cum. I pulled my camera out again to capture what I expected was about to happen.

Debbie was staring at the cock so she was completely oblivious to my holding the small camera at the side of her face as she began to move her mouth closer.

"Go on babe, we'll never see the guy again," I chuckled.

The 9 inch cock had grown because of my wife jacking on it to close to 11 or 12 inches. It was probably a little bigger around than mine, but it was clearly much longer.

As she leaned closer to the cock her mouth slowly opened. At first, she kind of kissed the head of the cock. Then, leaning forward, she quickly sucked the head into her mouth.

I heard the guy moan through the wall and watched his cock quickly become rigid. It seemed to stay about as long as it was, but it was quickly rock hard.

With my free hand, I pressed against the back of my wife's head and with my camera; I captured the view of it going deeper into her mouth.

There was a slight pause as the cock reached the opening to her throat. I pressed more firmly and it popped into her throat and continued until her face was up against the glory hole opening.

The guy moaned and I heard him tapping rapidly on the wall. I stopped pressing on the back of Debbie's head and continued recording video as she began moving back and forth on the cock. Both of her hands were flat on the wall and she was using her mouth to jack him off.

Suddenly she froze with the cock still in her mouth. One of her hands dropped to her wet cunt and she began finger fucking herself. I heard her muffled "Aaaiiiiyeeeeeeeeee," as she felt the cock in her mouth explode.

The sounds of her gulping his cum, filled the room. This went on for some time. Then apparently the black guy staggered backwards and his cock popped out of my wife's sucking mouth.

I shut off the camera and put it back in my pocket.

Debbie fell backwards against the bench gasping for breath and coughing.

"I c-c-can't believe I d-d-did that," she stuttered through her gasps.

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked as she was gasping for breath.

"Yes," was all she could squeak out between gasps.

"And you swallowed it?" I asked naively, like I had not heard her gulping.

"Yes," she gasped. "It s-s-surprised m-m-me, a-a-and I didn't know what else to d-d-do," she whimpered meekly.

"We need to go," she declared as she reached for her blouse to put it back on.

She stood up and pulled her skirt down, then began buttoning her blouse.

"Ok, sure babe, we can go. Hey I am not mad or anything, I mean if he surprised you, hell I can understand why you swallowed. I mean it's not like you had time to do anything else," I added.

"R-r-really, you're not mad at me," she whimpered as she finished buttoning her blouse most of the way up.

"Hell no babe, I mean what choice did you have? It looked to me like he would never get hard, then all of a sudden, boom he shoots cum in your mouth."

"Of course, you did deep throat him, and that always does it for me," I chuckled.

"You pushed my head," she bellowed.

"Again, I was just trying to see and I guess I leaned against you a little too much," I lied.

She swatted at me "I drank way too much tonight," she slurred as she moved toward the door.

"Wine, or cum," I laughed. This got me another swat.

There were a couple of guys in the darkened hallway and I nudged Debbie ahead of me toward the main room. As she passed the guys, they boldly reached and cupped her boobs giving them a squeeze as she passed.

She said nothing, and neither did I.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers
12