Another Business Trip

Story Info
A man, a woman, and a limo.
1.6k words
3.57
17.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceb35
ceb35
5 Followers

Well, here I am on yet another business trip. But I suppose there are some perks to be had, like going out to the hotel bar every night. On the first night that I arrived in town, I checked in, unpacked and freshened up a bit. It was still early so I decided to go down to bar and get a drink.

The bar was one of those with dark warm wood and a comfortable feel to it. I walked in and found myself a place at the bar and ordered a beer. I was sitting there just daydreaming and thinking over my presentations for the next day. When I looked up from my beer, I looked across the bar and sitting there was a woman. A slinky blond. And she was looking straight at me!!

I acknowledged her gaze by raising my glass to her. It was too far to speak to her. I’m thinking, I need to meet her, she seems interested in meeting me. So I got of my stool and went around to her side of the bar.

She was even hotter looking than I thought. She was not too tall, about up to my chin, but well shaped. She was weaning a black sweater and tight jeans. Made me think of Conway Twitty’s song Tight Fittin’ Jeans. And that sweater clearly showed that she was all woman and with nothing between her smooth white skin and that black sweater. I sat down next to her and she immediately moved closer to me so that her leg brushed mine.

“Hi” she said, “my name is Randy.” I bet you are I thought.

“I’m Jim, nice to meet you, are you staying in the hotel?”.

“No, I am staying at another, but there is no bar there.” Her hand now rested on my thigh, softly stroking my leg. I think I get the message, I thought. But not tonight. While it was not late I was very tired. I wondered if I could actually perform!!

We talked for a while until I felt that the days travels where catching up with me. But before I left we made a date for dinner for the next night. She said she would come around and pick me up at 7pm. I left the bar with a sense of anticipation, and it was not for the presentations I had to make tomorrow.

I was up and making my first presentation by 9am and I have to admit that I had a hard time concentrating on my words and not the image in my mind of her very fine breasts confined in that black sweater. The day droned on and was finally over at 5:30. I raced back to my room to shower and change before I went down to the lobby to wait for her, for Randy.

I was down in the lobby when she walked in, wearing not all that much!! A very skimpy halter top dress, no stockings and high heels. Very appealing to any man, but especially to one living a life alone. Her long dark hair was done in one of those carefully touseled looks. The kind that takes forever but looks like you did nothing. She came over to me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and said that her car was waiting outside and we could go to a nice restaurant that she liked not to far away.

Her car was a long black limo, complete with driver holding the door open. The interior was all in plush red leather. She climbed and flashed me a very firm behind, clad in nothing more than a bright red thong. I was getting hard standing there!!

We got into the limo and she slid close to me, running her hand up my thigh. I could not help holding her close and kissing those red lips. A deep french kiss to my surprise, or maybe I should not have been surprised at all. Her hands were every where as were mine. Under her short skirt and along the string of the thong, I could feel her hot wet pussy, it seemed to be aching for my attention!! The ride to the restaurant was short and although the scent of pussy now permeated the car I was ready for food. The day had been long, the lunch provided was not much to speak of so I was ready for a nice dinner followed by a nice deep, wet pussy to sink into. Sounds like a nice desert!!

We were led to a booth at the back. She sat down first and patted the seat next to her, so that I would be sitting next to her rather than across from her. It was a surf and turf place so there was most anything on the menu to suit any style or desire for food. We ordered a lobster dinner, beginning with shrimp cocktails.

As we waited we chatted politely. I did not question the limo, nor delve deeply into her past or life. I really just wanted some fun right now. After all I live a thousand miles away from here and this is not a regular meeting place for my company. As we talked, we ate and as I watched her eat the shrimp and then the lobster I was throbbing in my pants. Her red lips sucked at the seafood was if she were giving the finest blow-job going. As we talked I found that my hand was again fingering her wet pussy. She was so wet I think she must have let a wet spot on the set when we left.

We finished dinner and decided against desert. We tipped the waiter well, as he had been very good in serving us, in fact I think I caught a bulge in his pants when he came to our table. I bet his lady friend got a good banging tonight.

The limo was waiting for us when we emerged from the restaurant. The plan was to go back to the hotel, but when we got into the limo and that fine ass was flashed at me again I knew that there was no way that I could possibly wait.

She asked the driver to take the scenic way back to the hotel. She reclined against the seat and in a flash I had one hand between her legs and the other freeing one of those perfect round tits for my mouth to enjoy. She had the kind of tits that are round with little hard nipples sticking up. I could hear her moan as I teased and nibbled and sucked. All the while fingering her pussy with the other hand. My, thongs are the perfect underwear. Just enough cover, but not enough to get in the way of fun activities. Her moans getting throatier and breathing heavier…I just had to have a taste of that wet warm pussy for my desert. I slid down so I could pull off the thong and position myself between her legs. I ran my middle finger from her behind up to her clit, stopping there for a moment, hearing her breath catch as I touch the sensitive nub.

Opening her like a flower I peered into her dark wetness before dipping to get a taste. Mmmm I thought, sweet, like honey. I slurped and nibbled until I could feel that she could not hold still another moment, so I moved up her body, pushing her dress up as I went, finally is fell away from her to reveal all of her to me. She was smooth and pale all over…but I was a man with a full stomach and a cock as hard as steel.

My mouth found hers while my hand was again pumping her pussy, I could feel her hips grinding and her breath coming raspier. I could not hold out longer. In flash I was a naked as she and in one smooth movement flipped her so she was kneeling on the seat with the wonderful tight ass in front of me. I kissed both cheeks while I tweaked her clits and ran my finger the whole length of her crack..so wet and hot and ready for me!!

I moved so that I was close behind her so that she could feel my rod against her ass. I slid is up and down her crack and then finding her tunnel of love, slid in. I stayed still a moment just enjoyed the hot wetness, but then began to move in and out. Faster and faster, my balls slapping on her ass. My hands on her breasts, squeezing her breasts I pounded in and out of her, smack…smack…smack. I wonder what the driver thinks, and thank god there are no potholes in this part of town. Too soon I could feel my self ready to explode!!!

One finally thrust and I emptied myself into her. I was so intent on myself that I can’t be sure if she came or not, all I know is that when I pulled out she collapsed in a whimper and a sigh on the leather seat. Suddenly I had to urge to be out of there and back in my own universe. This was not real and I felt like and alien. Quietly I tapped on the dividing window and asked the driver to take us back to my hotel. I dressed quickly and when we arrived I quickly got out of the car and without a look back I went into the hotel, leaving her there in the car naked and I hoped sated.

As I went up to my room I wondered if I would ever see her again, as well as what adventures awaited me on other business trips.

ceb35
ceb35
5 Followers