Another Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew better than to go back for her clit when she finally release him and just placed gentle kisses and blew lightly on the skin of her thighs and her pubis. Every one caused a shudder. God she smelled so good and the site of her swollen dripping lips was incredible he just wanted to stay between her legs until she recovered and was ready for another go. But she had other ideas. She cupped his face in her hands and pulled gently wanting him face to face again. They kissed and she tongued her juice from his nose, chin and cheeks then pushed him onto his back.

"Your turn," she whispered and lowered her lips to his cock.

He could feel his swollen prick twitching and throbbing as she hovered over it. She smiled at him and mumbled something about this not taking long. He knew she was right. It was all he could do to keep from exploding on her face before she even got her mouth on him. When she put her mouth on him she went for broke, sliding down the length of his shaft. She almost had it all but she let out a gagging gurgle and eased back up until she just had the head in her mouth while her tongue washed over it and up his tiny slit. She released him and dropped to his sack, bathing it with her tongue then lapping up the tender underside of his cock before taking him almost fully down her throat again. She gripped his testicles in one hand, gently applying pressure then releasing as if trying to milk the seed from them. Her thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base and squeezed hard as she started bobbing up and down on his shaft, swirling her tongue over the head before plunging back down again.

That was it. He had been fighting the desire, the need to let go and he could not hold any longer. "I'm cumming," he muttered and tried to lift her head from his soon to burst penis. He felt it move back and forth as she shook her head with his member firmly in her mouth and not missing an up and down beat. He dropped his hands to his sides and grabbed onto the bedding as his hips thrust up to meet her mouth. Explode and drop to the bed, thrust, explode and drop to the bed. Her motion had stopped except for a gentle movement of her tongue under his head as she kept him tightly between her lips despite his thrusts and releases. When he was finally done he opened his eyes and they met hers. They flashed a smile at him with his penis still between her lips and glob of semen running from one corner of her mouth.

He slipped his hands under her arms and pulled her up on top of his vibrating body. "That's not your first time at the particular rodeo," he said.

"How could you tell?" She had a smirk on her face and looked so fucking hot with his cum starting to hang a little from her chin.

"The way you eased off at the moment of truth. Some women seem to think that's the time to really go at it but I'm sure they don't want me doing the 'faster, harder' on their clit at the height of their orgasm. Come here, you missed some." He pulled her close and ran his tongue up her chin sucking up his own juice then kissing her hard on the lips and feeding it to her.

"Nice," she said, "a man who isn't afraid of his own cum. I like that."

"I figure if I expect a lady to taste I should be willing to do so myself. Besides, if you're relied on old righty here for as long as I have then you get a little curious and end up using you tongue instead of a paper towel to clean up sometimes."

She pushed herself back and hovered over him looking into his eyes with her gorgeous breasts hanging above his chest. He pulled his hands free from his sides and cupped them, gently squeezing and massaging their fullness and tweaking her still pointing nipples. She reached back and pulled his penis up so it lay flat on his belly then lowered her labia until they straddled his exhausted meat. She slid gently back and forth on his flaccid cock and put her hands over his helping him massage her breasts.

"Keep that up and I'm going to need more." She winked at him then reached down and started pulling and tweaking his nipples.

"Keep that up and I'm going to give you more." He could feel the familiar tingle in his scrotum that meant there was hope for another round. It had been awhile since he'd been horny enough to go twice. The escorts he'd hired had always been half-hearted and you could tell that all they wanted was to scoop up their cash and send you on your way. Not exactly inspiring when it came to getting it up again.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." She pulled one of her breasts free from his hand, twisted the nipple up towards her mouth that bent down and started sucking and biting it without shifting her eyes from his.

"Never." And he knew he was telling the truth. The intensity of her gaze, the way her mouth was working her own nipple and the persistent back and forth of her vagina on his penis was making him hard again. He could feel his heart beating and the blood flowing down to his groin. From the look in her eye he could tell she could feel it too.

She lowered her breast so the nipples brushed against his and he seized the opportunity to pull one up to his mouth. She sighed lightly and he felt her lift off his now fully erect penis and start to tease the head with the warmth inside her lips. Every time he lifted his hips to try to slip inside she smiled and moved slightly so the head of his cock rubbed her clit instead of sliding into her.

"I want to fuck you," he said and it came out a little too much like a plea.

"I know you do and I want you to but I have to get nice and wet before I'm going to be able to fit that giant cock of yours inside me."

He laughed. "First, I can feel how soaked you are right now and second, my cock is not that big."

"Hmm, I heard that the way to a man's cock is through his ego." She lifted her hips off of him, positioned herself so her lips were teasing his head again but this time she sank slowly down on top of him until he was deep inside her hot, wet pussy.

"I think you could very easily find your way to any cock you wanted without stroking anyone's ego."

It was her turn to laugh. "There are other things I'd rather stroke." She began to rock her hips both back and forth and in a circular motion at the same time and he could feel tight warmth gliding over his prick. He thrust to meet her motions and she closed her eyes, moaning lightly. "God you feel so good inside me. You fill me up."

She rode him cowgirl for some time. No urgency, her rocking and him thrusting until she opened her eyes and looked at him. "Do you mind if I cum again? I mean I'm close and I know if I position myself just right I am going let go."

"I would love to stare into your eyes as you orgasm," he said. "And I'm reasonably sure that will be enough to set me off too but this doesn't happen to me so I don't have any condoms. I've had a vasectomy but..."

"I want you to cum inside me," she said, with no hesitation. "If I thought you weren't clean I wouldn't have swallowed the mouthful you gave me. I want to feel your juice and your warmth let go deep inside my body." She adjusted her position, leaning forward slightly so her clit was rubbing against his pubic hair as she continued to rock.

He reached up and touched her cheeks, running his fingers over her eyebrows, down her nose and across her lips. She opened her mouth and took two of his fingers in, letting her tongue play. He felt the increasing urgency of her breathing and her thrusts and he let himself relax into the motion knowing that he too was coming close. She rocked, he thrust until the rhythm made him feel like they were one body building to one orgasm and when he could hold on no longer she let go too and dropped her chest to his, grinding against his pubis until her orgasm subsided.

She rolled onto her side and he did likewise so they were facing each other. He reached between her legs and felt the warmth and stickiness of both of their juices seeping from inside her. And they lay that way, holding each other's nakedness until their eyes closed and they drifted into a peaceful sleep.

When he awoke she was gone. Besides the smell of sex in the room and the crust on his hand and penis there was no sign she had been here. He cursed himself for being so stupid and not getting even a room number so he could take her to breakfast. He rolled over and climbed out of bed to get ready for another numbing day of meetings.

Then he noticed it beside the TV. It was written on the hotel notepaper and had nothing more than a phone number plus a list of cities and dates. It was her schedule.

Today's meetings wouldn't be so bad after all. He had something to look forward to tonight. He absolutely had to start emailing clients and adjusting his call schedule.

12