Another Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a time when such words would have made Alexis blush furiously. They still made her blush a little, but she knew if she was going to be treated to an ass fucking than her words had to be clear and confident. So she looked her Mistress straight in the eye and calmly told her what she wanted, the dominant brunette smiling almost the entire time but especially when she rolled over and got off the bed.

Well-trained bitch that she was Alexis knew she was supposed to keep going, but she was momentarily confused by the fact that her Mistress left the bed and removed the harness. Once she placed it on the nightstand her Mistress retrieved another strap-on, immediately explaining the change as the dildo attached to this harness was much bigger, something which made Alexis very happy.

After all Alexis's ass hole had two years of almost non-stop experience, her slutty hole tingling at the thought of being stretched by the large toy her Mistress quickly strapped around her waist. The brunette then grab some lubricant and began pouring it on the dildo, rubbing it in as if it was real while the dominant woman looked up at her slut and smiled expectantly, Alexis so transfixed by the sight it took a few seconds to realise that she was still supposed to be begging. When realisation hit she blushed with shame and wasted no time in obeying, the redhead silently hoping she would be punished for her disrespectful disobedience.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass." Alexis croaked, before continuing more confidently, "Fuck my tight little ass. Please, I need it. I need you to fuck my tight little slutty ass. Gape it wide open. Make sure I can't sit down for a week."

As she continued to beg Alexis rolled over onto her stomach, lifted herself up onto all fours and then wiggled her ass at her Mistress. This was normally enough to entice the more dominant woman to butt fuck her but this time round her Mistress Beckett stayed where she was stroking the impressive toy. So, taking a risk, Alexis reached back and spread her cheeks, something she normally waited for permission to do but since she would no doubt be punished anyway at least this would give the older woman more incentive to give her a harsher punishment than the one she had received earlier, something the little pain slut would very much enjoy.

Seeing this Beckett smiled, and briefly considered punishing Alexis by calling it a night. But truth be told she was very glad that Alexis had pushed the issue because since taking the teen's anal cherry the respected Detective hadn't been able to go a single sex session with her young Sub without brutalising her butt. After all, the redhead just had such a cute little backside, the type which was made for fucking in Beckett's opinion, and seeing it on display for her like this was literally irresistible.

Beckett had sodomised Alexis in every position she knew, and while she loved having the teen ride her or put her legs on her shoulders for some deep anal loving her favourite position remain doggy style. To take another woman like a bitch was so empowering. For that woman, or in this case girl, to spread her own ass cheeks for her and literally offer up her forbidden hole as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure was perhaps the most empowering thing Beckett had ever experienced.

It was certainly the reason she was soon climbing onto the bed behind Alexis and pressing her lube covered cock against that tiny rosebud, Beckett pushing forward nice and slow while Alexis continued to beg, "Fuck me, oh please fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty little ass. Fuck it hard and deep. Use my butt hole as your personal fuck hole. Fuck my butt, butt fuck me, fuck me up the butt, oh Mistress! Mistress Beckett! Fuck me, fuck me in the ass, mmmmmm, ooooooh, fuck my tight little ass hole, ohhhhhhhh fuck, oh fuck me!"

A wicked smile crossed Beckett's face, partly at witnessing her dick slowly stretching her bitch's butt hole and then sliding inside, particularly because Alexis kept begging the whole time. The smiling and begging continued as Beckett slowly stuffed every little bit of her strap-on dildo up Alexis Castle's cute little bubble butt, the brunette pausing only for a few seconds to savour the moment that she was fully embedded in the redhead's bowels before she officially began the butt fucking.

Alexis felt her whole body tremble with joy as that massive cock began sliding in and out of her ass hole, her words lost to a series of blissfully happy moans, whimpers and cries as the woman who owned her began to sodomise her. As Detective Beckett began to fuck her in the butt. As the goddess she adored began to fuck her up the ass, pump her pooper, slide her strap-on in and out of her shit hole, her poor little backside becoming nothing but an orifice for her Mistress's pleasure.

Well, the last part wasn't technically true, but Alexis often like to pretend it was. That in such wonderful moments as this not only did she become the superior woman's fuck toy, but her own pleasure didn't matter. After all, why should such a dominant woman care about a mindless fuck toy? And why should a fuck toy receive pleasure when her purpose was to be fucked?

Of course while part of her wished that she couldn't feel pleasure from anal sex, and her Mistress knew that and was still butt fucking Alexis for her own selfish pleasure anyway, a greater part of Alexis was glad for the overwhelming pleasure flooding her body and especially that she had a loving Mistress who cared about her well-being. It was beyond perverted, but the way the older woman slowly stretched out her ass to make her nice and ready for the brutal butt banging to come made Alexis's submissive heart flutter.

Naturally there was some pain to begin with but that's low ass stretching, and the fact that she had been constantly butt fucked by the other woman over the past two years, meant that in no time at all Alexis's ass was completely relaxed and ready to be roughly fucked. Even at its worst Alexis felt incredible pleasure from butt sex, her incredibly sensitive rectum tingling all over from the sensation of being stretched and fucked, and as it continued Alexis's desire for a rough rectum wrecking became overwhelming until her voice fully returned to her.

Something which Alexis wasted no time in putting to good use, "Oh God fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee ooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd! Fuck me like an anal whore. Fuck me like the little anal whore I am! Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, please Mistress Beckett, fuck my slutty ass. Fuck the slutty hole you own. Mmmmmm, all my holes are yours Mistress Beckett. All my holes are yours to use whenever you want. Please use my tightest hole now for your pleasure. Fuck my ass just like you fucked my virgin cunt and make it crystal clear I'm completely yours now."

"You are mine Alexis. All mine!" Beckett growled, "You're my bitch and I own you!"

"YES! Oooooooooh God yes. I'm your bitch!" Alexis practically wept with joy, "I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch, I'M YOUR BITCH AND YOU OWN ME! I AM YOUR FUCKING PROPERTY!"

"Prove it." Beckett challenged.

"Anything Mistress." Alexis promised, "Name it and I'll do it."

"Lift yourself up onto all fours so I can fuck you like a bitch." Beckett ordered, "And show me what a anal loving bitch you really are by thrusting back against me. Show me how badly you want to get your ass fucked."

Only too happy to instantly obey Alexis lifted herself up onto all fours and started ramming herself back against her Mistress's relentless thrusts. It took a little while for Alexis to get a rhythm going because she was so overwhelmed with pleasure, not to mention mentally and physically exhausted from losing the last of her virginities to her owner and everything else that had come before it. However the little redhead was nothing if not well trained and once she really got going Alexis ruthlessly impaled her own ass hole on the older woman's big dick.

That was more than enough to send Alexis to the edge of orgasm, just a little push all she needed to send her over that edge, yet Mistress Beckett would deny her over, and over, and over again. Not that Alexis considered complaining even for a second. Hell, it made her blissfully happy that her Mistress loved using her ass hole for her own pleasure so much that she would prolong the butt fucking, Alexis proud that even after all this time her butt hole could still please her Mistress Beckett.

Of course as heavenly as that butt fucking was it had nothing on the paradise Alexis experienced ones her Mistress began increasing the force of her thrusts, the redheaded teen cumming almost instantly thanks to her supersensitive rectum. It was the type of powerful climax she could only receive through anal sex, but each one that followed it seemed to be increasingly powerful as Mistress Beckett got down to some serious rectum wrecking, Alexis squealing with joy as her mind melted from ecstasy.

Alexis's last coherent thought, or perhaps more accurately thoughts, was that she was so lucky. So many of her friends had wasted their first time, complaining to her about every detail of it, and yet her first time had been perfect. In that moment Alexis couldn't ever imagine regretting this, the redhead grateful she had found such a dominant Alpha female to give each and every one of her holes too, and she hoped against hope that this dominant Alpha female would keep her as her bitch forever.

Beckett also hoped that Alexis would forever be her bitch. She certainly had no intention of releasing the girl from their agreement now, the respected Detective not wanting to imagine life without Alexis Castle as her lesbian sex slave who just loved it up her tight little butt. That tight little butt which was jiggling slightly against her thighs as she rammed into it, the little hole in between those cheeks grabbing onto her dildo so wonderfully that Beckett almost couldn't comprehend the pleasure she was feeling. Sure, she couldn't feel it like a man would, but that just saved her from cumming in seconds and going limp, something Beckett couldn't bear to think when she currently felt like she physically needed to butt fuck the younger girl.

That was exactly what the brunette did, Beckett's grip on Alexis's hips becoming vice-like as she forced the teen to impale her own butt hole on her strap-on even more rapidly than before. At the same time she increased the force of her thrusts until she was slamming her dildo in and out of Alexis's ass hole with every ounce of her strength, Beckett relentlessly sodomising a girl half her age for her own selfish pleasure.

It was obvious that Alexis was receiving multiple orgasms given her entire body was trembling and her cum was squirting out of her cunt but Beckett was so lost in the heaven of fucking teen ass that she became like a wild animal relentlessly pounding into its submissive mate. In that moment Beckett didn't care about Alexis's welfare, the woman who had sworn to protect and serve brutalising the 18-year-old's butt to make herself cum again and again, the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of butt fucking her boyfriend's teenage daughter making sure Beckett received the most satisfying climaxes of her life.

When exhaustion finally made her slowdown Beckett came to her senses and found a barely conscious Alexis face down and whimpering in a mixture of pain and pleasure from the dildo which was still sliding in and out of that wonderfully stretched little butt hole. Which naturally made her feel really guilty, but not as much as it made her feel happy. Because it was wrong on so many levels but Beckett felt like she physically needed to own Alexis Castle, what she had just done proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the little redhead was her bitch.

Wanting to put an exclamation point on that fact Beckett finally stopped fucking the teen girl's ass and ordered, "Alexis, reach back and spread your cheeks for me."

"Yes Mistress." Alexis whimpered, doing as she was told without hesitation.

Once again Beckett found herself smiling at her pet's obedience despite the fact that this was one of the many things that had become a ritual when they were alone together. Nevertheless Beckett savoured every moment of removing her strap-on from the redhead's rear passage, the Detective having plenty of time to do that as she moved very slowly and, as always, had made sure to bury the entire length of the dildo up Alexis's butt on the final thrust. Throughout this process Alexis continued to spread her ass cheeks, the teen Sub presenting her ass hole as it stretched for the strap-on being pulled out of it and then displaying her Mistress's handiwork when the cock was finally out of her ass.

As always, unless she'd sodomised Alexis in a public bathroom or something, Beckett took a long time admiring that handiwork and compared it to her previous work. This particular butt fucking had been long and passionate so it was hardly a surprise that Alexis's little ass hole was now a gaping crater, but as she studied that loose and open hole Beckett actually felt a little disappointment. It was a pretty good gape but Beckett knew she had stretched Alexis's butt wider and deeper than this.

The night wasn't over and there was definitely time for more butt fuckings, Beckett unable to remember the last time she only violated Alexis's ass hole once during an evening together, and now her lover's back passage was loosened up she could make sure to really wreck it later, but now they were both desperately in need of a break. Oh well, Beckett would just have to try and remember that she didn't need to take it so easy on her little ass whore.

Before allowing Alexis to take a break Beckett called out, "What are you?"

"I'm your bitch Mistress Beckett. I'm Mistress Beckett's bitch." Alexis said without hesitation as she continued to display her gaping ass hole, "I am the sex slave of Detective Kate Beckett, a dominant Alpha female who owns my heart, my mind, my body, my soul and my three fuck holes. Every hole on my body is an orifice for her pleasure, pleasure which I'm honoured to give her. I'm honoured to be the property of such an Alpha who has now turned me into what I was always meant to be, a bitch for a superior woman."

With a big smile on her face Beckett savoured those words, and the beautiful sight in front of her for a few more seconds, then lay down on the bed and ordered, "I'm glad you understand your place."

"Thank you for teaching me it." Alexis said, turning her head so she could look at the older woman with those big eyes of hers, "Thank you Mistress for teaching me my place."

"You're very welcome." Beckett beamed happily, "Now, get to work cleaning your Mistress's cock of all your nasty anal juice. Make sure you get every drop."

Beckett continued to smile as Alexis whirled round and devoured the head of the toy, sucking the taste of the deepest part of her own bowels off that cock before stuffing the rest of it into her mouth and eventually down her throat. Sometimes she considered ordering Alexis to take her time, but it was such a wonderful turn on watching the girl devouring her own anal juice, Alexis proving without a shadow of a doubt what kind of ass to mouth whore she really was. She even moaned. Moaned the whole time she was cleaning that ass flavoured cock, Beckett toying with Alexis's hair the whole time that she sucked up her own ass cream like a good little ATM slut.

As the minutes ticked by and Alexis continued to clean that cock Beckett once again contemplated her situation. She really should choose between the father and daughter, but she adored them both in very different ways and she wasn't sure she could stop fucking them both if she tried. So, even though it was wrong on so many levels, she would continue to be with Richard Castle publicly, but at least half of the time she would be with another castle.

The end.