Another Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to resist any longer, I gently pushed her shoulders forward indicating that she bend over and she complied, parting her legs as she did. A simple retreat and then with a single thrust, I embedded my stiff cock deep into her softest canyon. She gasped as I slid inside her and clamped tightly around me, tight, but at the same time, soft and squelchy - encouraging me to thrust again having withdrawn almost completely before driving forward.

She pushed back into me and I thrust yet again. Within minutes she began moaning softly but this built into a series of grunts followed by " Oh, yes, Oh, yes, ... that's it - just there, yes, there, there, there, ....Ohhhhh...Aaahh"

I have to say that age can have its advantages. My early orgasm had made my desire to ejaculate secondary to the sensorary pleasure I was feeling and I was able to thrust and thrust for what seemed to be hours.

When she finally came she became limp in my arms, I was left hovering around orgasm without actually having cum myself so I stopped and withdrew my cock, still hard and still ready.

When she regained her composure, she straightened, turned around and embraced me.

"There's nothing like hot water to revive a flagging penis," she reached down and pulled my still engorged length.

A final peck on the cheek and I was alone with the cooling water spray and a bar of soap.

When I emerged from the shower, she had gone, leaving a huge bath towel and a 'visitors' bath robe.

As I left the bathroom and headed down the corridor she called from a room on the left, "In here." I opened the door and entered. She too was dressed in a white bathrobe and was draped on a large bed rubbing her hair with a towel.

"Hi there!" she laughed

"Hi!" I replied, "I was looking for a rather attractive brunette who I had just been helping with her ablutions when she disappeared.'

"I have heard it called many things," said replied, "but never 'ablutions',"

"I'll have you know that I have a PhD in 'ablutions'."

"Well, I can certainly attest to more than a basic understanding of the theory!"

She continued, "fancy watching a film?"

"Well, that depends on the film."

"Well, it's a rather naughty one, but if you would prefer, I do have the 'Ten Commandments'."

"Such a choice." I joined her on the bed as she pointed the Remote Control to a large Plasma TV and laid back on a pillow."

I said, " 'Decadent'. That's the word! I've been thinking of... 'sophisticated'...'randy'...'tasty'...but no, 'Decadent' - that the word.."

She stuck a sharp elbow into my side. "Judge me after you know me -- that's all I ask." . The black screen lit up and she snuggled up beside me.

Her choice of porn surprised me. The film had a theme, unusual with this genre and led the viewer tantalisingly into scenes where the gorgeous heroine is seduced ( my euphemism) by the handsome hero. As the explicit sexual plot unfolded, Beth's hand slipped inside the folds of my bathrobe and grasped my still erect penis. This invited a reciprocal response and my own fingers searched between her legs, finding a rather, unsurprising, moist spot. Actually, 'spot' doesn't accurately describe the large sloppy cavity that my fingers entered and gently fondled for most of the film.

Her own fingers continued to massage me without actually raising my 'dew point'. It was very pleasant and I could have lain like that all night.

When the film finished she switched it off and dropped her head to fellate me again, manoeuvring her body into a sixty nine position with me underneath. The 'view from the bridge' as it were, was a vagina that yawned open like a raspberry sundae - moist and red and which was clearly in need of the oral attention. I was not found wanting.

As her bottom rose and fell on my outstretched tongue I noticed her brown star twitching and I rubbed a fingertip across it. It withdrew inward in a true 'anal retentive way' and I rubbed it again. I then dipped the finger deep into her vagina -- to tap her 'font of honey' and coat it with her slippery dew before placing it again at her rear entrance.

She pushed back onto my finger and its tip slipped in up to the first joint. I held still for a minute and then reamed her slowly, pushing my finger further and further inside her. At the second knuckle I stopped, but then continue to ream her, welcomed by her responsive actions.

Eventually she looked back at me and said, "If you want my rear then we'll need some lubrication. I'm not being torn to pieces."

She rolled over and opened a bedside drawer to retrieve a tube from which she squeezed some jelly into her hand. Grasping my still stiff member, she liberally applied the jelly. She then lathered her own anus with the gel and said, " Frontways or backways? -- I prefer to try backways...."

"So be it," I answered and she rolled over onto all fours with her legs well spread.

I knelt up behind her with my slippery cock swinging free. I was about to have another first in my life when she said, "Please take it slow. Use your fingers first."

I caressed her buttocks, allowing a stray thumb to slip up and down her crack before letting it penetrated her anus. Once in, I reamed her hole before replacing my thumb with two fingers which I thrust in and out. She gave a deep intake of breath on my final thrust as her sphincter had now relaxed. I offered up my slippery penis to her extended hole and was surprised that my head slipped in without too much resistance. I asked her if she was OK, to which she responded with a rearward thrust that embedded half my cock. I slowly pushed the remaining few inches deep inside her.

The feeling I felt was out of this world and I held this position for some time, feeling the tightness along the whole length of my cock.

It was Beth who moved first, slowly withdrawing her arse and then re-engulfing my cock deep inside herself. She also reached below her to rub her clitoris, a task which I then insisted on doing for her.

The intensity of this lovemaking galvanised me and I fell into a steady rhythm of thrusts and withdrawals into her tight, slippery glove.

I did not last long. It might not have been the full measure but, before long, my reproductive juices flowed and filled my lover adding to the lubricated squelching noises between us.

I didn't know whether Beth had cum, in fact I didn't know whether women can cum from anal sex, but apparently she had - especially with the additional clitoral stimulus.

I left my cock engulfed until it was flaccid then let it slip out. It retreated like a beaten army from the battlefield, but I felt that I had done my bit.

We lay together.

"Was that your first anal experience?" she asked when we had both collected our thoughts.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Me too."

Her reply shocked me.

"Really?"

"Yes. It has always been a fantasy of mine. But you are my first ... man"

"But you were .....prepared."

"I know -- I have tried it with one of my toys before, but you are my first real man."

"And, how was it for you?" I asked with a smile that reflected the cliché.

"Well, if I am honest, I prefer straight sex, but it was a great experience."

"To be repeated?" I asked

"Now and again. Did you like it?"

"I have to say I found it fantastic -- if a bit messy!"

"Shall we save it for special occasions then?"

"You would like us to get together then?"

"Of course, don't you?"

"I should say so. It's not every day a man finds such a sole mate."

12