Another Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute, when are you going to get a mouthful of cock so you'd ever taste it again."

"No I was thinking more if you went down on me and then I kissed you and you still had it in your mouth."

"Oh that's gross, like when we first met and traded gum and stuff, eurgghh." Mary laughed and stroked his leg.

"God yeah, sharing chocolate and stuff, wow that was a long time ago," he mused and pushed his cock back into his pants, then zipped his trousers up.

"I think it tastes different now, because of your vasectomy, it's only the liquid stuff now, no sperm."

"True, I hadn't thought of that, hmm, I wonder what it used to taste like?"

"I never got that far with you did I? I'd never put your dick anywhere near my mouth."

"You did once, do you remember I nearly choked you, so you said no after that."

"Oh yes! I remember, I remember once I agreed to give you a hand job and you went off in seconds,"

"I was so excited, it went in your hair and over your forehead."

"We had some fun then!"

"And we're going to have fun from now on too."

"Yes we are, look as you kindly gave me a hand and mouth job, I owe you a pussy lick, you can order it anytime."

"I'm going to hold you to that Mr. that's a done deal."

"Oh by the way it's a buy one get one free,"

"How does that work?"

"I go down on you and then I go down on you again, in fact I'll go down on you anytime you want."

"Sounds like heaven, wait can you hear that?"

"What?"

"The sound of a pussy in distress,"

"I'd better investigate, open wide and say.."

"Aahhhhhhhh, that's it just there."