Another Chance at Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get this. For all of those papers you helped me write. You helped me get a good grade in the class. I don't believe I've properly thanked you." She smiled temptingly as she picked up the check. She found her credit card and handed it to the waiter who took it to the register.

"Let me at least pick up the tip." I left it on the table as the waiter appeared with her card. "And thank you, Suzanne. I've had a wonderful time."

I was still reeling from her unexpected graze of my crotch. There was a growing bulge in my pants.

We departed the restaurant, and while walking side by side to her car, I felt her hand come to rest on my lower back. I turned to face her, and she caught me by surprise by quickly pulling my face to hers. It was a passionate kiss. I parted my lips slightly, and her tongue met mine, dancing frantically in my mouth as my hands rested on her rounded hips. We paused the kiss, looking intently into each other's eyes. She grabbed my hand and led me to her car. I was taken aback, not knowing what to say, and planned on keeping my mouth shut in fear of spoiling the moment.

"I suppose you'd like an explanation." She looked me in the eyes as she started her car.

"It's up to you, Suzanne. I'll accept the kiss for what it was. It was nice. I've wanted to kiss you since we were in English class."

We left the parking lot and pulled into traffic. She seemed to be heading in a different direction than we came in. Suzanne glanced at me and actually blushed.

"You too? Danny, you don't know how much I'd wanted to kiss you when you were helping me with those papers. You helped me immensely in that class. I doubt if I'd have gotten into a reputable medical school without that grade you helped me get. And I appreciated it. But at the time, I was paired with that dork football player, and if I recall correctly," she said, "you were doinking the waif-like girl with the unnatural-looking blonde hair from Oregon."

That required a response.

"Not only that, but I was kind of intimidated by the fact you were a senior and I was a mere freshman. Not to mention you were beautiful, popular, and sought after by all of the BMOCs." I looked to see an unexplainable smile on her face. "But Marilyn's hair was natural - I confirmed it."

I couldn't help my grin. I knew she was aware that I was referring to the female student from Oregon. I noted the upscale neighborhood we were entering.

"Hmmm... 'BMOC', huh? I haven't heard that term in ages. I remember it well --Big Man On Campus. Let me tell you, Danny... most of those frat guys and jocks were dickweeds." She erupted in soft laughter, delighting me with her use of the term 'dickweed'. "Sure, there were exceptions, but that's just what they were -- exceptions, rather than the rule."

"Ummm... where are we headed, Suzanne? I don't seem to remember this neighborhood on the way here."

"We're going to my place, Danny. We have a bit of catching up to do. You don't have any objections, do you?" She flashed the same sexy smile she'd displayed in the restaurant.

"Let me out here!" I kidded, raising my voice in imitated anger. "No objections at all, my dear. You're right; we do have a lot of catching up to do. I think I'd like to kiss you again as well."

"Oh, that can probably be arranged," she told me, giggling softly. She pulled into a long driveway of an expensive-looking house. "Here we are, babe,"

She delighted me in her choice of endearing terms. We both got out, and as we did, we exchanged nervous yet desirous glances before heading to her door. The house was pretty impressive, a two or three bedroom one-story rancher, and was done in red brick. We made it to her door on a walkway of flat stones. She produced a key to let us in. The front room was striking. There were original lithographs of several well-known artists hanging on her walls. It was furnished in a somewhat modest but appealing fashion. There were several tasteful Asian rugs throughout the area; a nice personal computer and a laser printer in what seemed to be her office. The PC was on, the screensaver going through its rotations.

"Have a seat, Danny. I'll be right with you," Suzanne purred, and disappeared down a hallway. I viewed her superb derriere as she swayed down the hallway. I thought about how I'd like to see that ass. Without pants. The 'little head' was thinking again. I took off my fatigue jacket and draped it over a chair.

"Nice place, Suzanne. You've done quite well for yourself. Quite well indeed."

She emerged from the hallway as I sat back on her stylish couch. She'd changed into a very washed-out pair of cut-off blue jeans, cut short enough that I could see the white cotton pockets hanging beneath frayed denim, and a plain white t-shirt. Her perky nipples made their presence known, jutting through the thin material. She was barefooted.

"I wanted to get out of that skirt and that stiff Oxford shirt. I hope I haven't offended you," she said with a sly smile as she sat next to me. "And thank you. Like I said, it was a generous settlement."

"Quite generous, it appears. Ummm, no... I think offended is the last thing I'd be," I told her with a smile, glancing at her attractive frame. "Hell, I've wanted to get you out of that skirt and Oxford shirt for a while now," I kidded. I looked and saw her smiling. "May I kiss you now?" I asked her, hoping I'd read the moment correctly.

"Certainly. I'd be upset if you didn't."

It was a flirtatious glance, and she stared into my eyes with a look of desire.

"I wouldn't want to upset you now, would I?" I asked facetiously.

I leaned in close, maintaining eye contact, pulling her to me as I brought my lips to hers. Suzanne closed her eyes and parted her lips, inviting my tongue into her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me tightly. Her tongue met mine, and they swirled in our mouths. I felt her firm breasts pressing into my chest. Her hand lightly caressed my back, and we gradually eased away from each other.

"Wow. That was nice. It's a shame we hadn't done that sooner," she said softly, looking up into my eyes.

"Yes, it was... but it was worth the wait," I said smiling. I ran my fingers through her silky hair. "Well worth it."

I kissed her again, holding her face in my hands as I traced the outline of her lips with my tongue, then met her tongue in her mouth. She sucked softly on my tongue as it darted around her mouth. I looked into her brilliant-green eyes and saw in them the intimation of a smile.

"C'mon, Danny. I want to show you something." She grabbed my hand, leading me toward the hallway.

I was looking at her nicely-rounded ass, thinking about how it was going to look in the bedroom, but she stopped by her PC, and I almost bumped into her. She clicked on her browser’s icon, got online, then selected the alt.sex.stories.moderated newsgroup. My stories were in a.s.s.m. She clicked on a file and brought it up to the screen:

"Thank you, Danny," she tells him as she puts her hands behind his neck, and as she moved to kiss him, adds, "I appreciate it", and pressed her lips to his, and softly insinuated her warm tongue into his mouth until their tongues twirled sensually together. She stood upright, and taking him by the hand, led him wordlessly to her bed. They sat arm and arm on the edge of the bed, kissing passionately as their hands slowly explored each other's bodies. He felt her dainty fingers journeying over the growing bulge in his pants, and he slowly moved his hands up and down her sides until coming to rest on her firm breasts, and her fingers deftly unfastened the button on his jeans.'

"Alyssa D'Angelica. She's pretty good. She has a sensuous way of putting text to keyboard, if you will."

I was speaking honestly, being familiar with her work in the newsgroups and at ASTTR. "Nice name she uses in the story as well." I grinned widely.

"I'm glad you think so, Danny... you're looking at her."

She was looking at me demurely, a seductive grin on her face.

"Really? No shit? You're 'Alyssa D'Angelica', huh? Cool. I've always liked your stuff... her stuff... well, you know what I mean. I taught you well, didn't I?" I asked with a sly smile. I considered the many ramifications of her admission. Alyssa D'Angelica had quite an erotic way of thinking.

"You really did, Danny. You taught me the value of proper word choice. You turned me on to the whole concept of outlines. You helped me with writing immensely."

She smiled at me with a sexy grin.

"My pleasure, Suzanne. I knew you had potential. That's why I worked with you so closely. Not to mention that you were a fox... although I just did," I said with a grin, noting her redden slightly. "Here. Click on that guy 'Bigger' there."

"Dick Bigger? He's one of the most popular erotica writers on the Internet. A rather peculiar choice of pseudonym in my opinion, but I would be surprised if he isn't published somewhere," she said, and clicked on a story named 'Rendezvous'. "This is a good story, Danny; I'd love to meet the guy who wrote it," she said, pausing to read the file out loud.

"She was still sucking on my neck with inspired fervor as I lazily ran my finger along the glistening lips of her dewy slit, and I knew then I had to taste her. I gently dipped a finger into her tight quim, and she stopped sucking on my neck to gasp softly. Looking into her exuberant face, I brought my finger to my lips, tasting her piquant juices, and she paid deliberate attention to me licking her juices with enthusiasm. I returned my hand to where her legs met her body, and slowly ran my finger up along the length of her puffy lips, avoiding her erect clit purposely."

When she paused, I spoke up.

"You're looking at him. Pleased to meet you, Ms. D'Angelica," I replied with a grin, revealing my 'clever' pseudonym.

"Wow! I've kissed Dick Bigger! I thought I remembered someone who threw around the term 'piquant'. I mean it, Danny. It brought you to mind," she said, grinning at me. "Piquant is a rather elitist term, don't you think?"

"And I've kissed Alyssa D'Angelica -- and I've always wanted to do that. Yeah, 'piquant' is beyond most vocabularies. At least I didn't use 'lubricious'. But sometimes it just 'fits', if you know what I mean... let 'em look it up. For instance, I'd go so far as to wager that you're somewhat piquant," I said, smiling at her, surprised at my frankness.

"I really wouldn't know, but if you play your cards right, you might be able to observe first hand.”

"Deal them cards," I said grinning, smiling at her captivating face. "No hurry, I'll find out soon enough," I added facetiously.

"Oh, will you now?"

Suzanne, with a smile, stepped toward me and kissed me, softly pressing tender lips to mine at first, then with a mounting passion, sliding her tongue into the recesses of my mouth.

She placed her hands on my hips, her head beside mine and whispered into my ear, "Come with me, Danny. We have a lot of lost time to make up for."

Breathlessly, Suzanne took my hand in her own, and led me toward her bedroom. I followed silently, guiding my arm around her petite waist.

When we reached the door of her bedroom, she paused to look me in the eyes, kissed me softly, and whispered ''right this way, lover'', and again I was exhilarated by her choice of terms.

As we entered the room I noted a faint odor of frankincense. The room was almost dominated by a massive four-poster bed. There was yet another large Asian rug with intricate patterns etched into it at the foot of the bed. I looked into the large mirror on her bedroom wall. Her reflection was gazing back at me with a certain warmth. We moved without words to opposite sides of the bed, and as she turned back the ornately decorated covers, I reached over and brushed a few strands of hair from her face. After I slipped out of my running shoes, we eased onto the bed. She looked over at me to say something.

"I guess it's a pretty good thing I'm not your doctor anymore," she said, a soft smile at her lips. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me toward her petite body, and I moved to press my lips to hers. Her soft full lips separated slightly, allowed my tongue to enthusiastically mingle with hers as I placed my hands on her softly rounded hips. She tugged my t-shirt from my pants, pulled it up over my head as I raised my arms, and then her hand went to the button on my jeans. As she maneuvered the buttons free, she paused a moment while I pulled her shirt off, revealing firm breasts. They were just as I'd imagined them many times before -- perky, 'sparing' -- as in not too big, not too small, her erect nipples jutting out proudly. I pulled her tightly to me as we engaged in a lusty kiss and relished the sensation of pointed nipples pressing against my chest.

She gently pushed me onto my back, put her fingers into the waistband of my pants as I lifted my hips. She eased the jeans from my body. My hardened shaft rose from my body proudly, and she looked up into my eyes and smiled quietly. I stole a glance at her elegant breasts as she pursed her lips and slowly kissed her way down my body, descending to my hardened shaft.

She very deliberately licked the drop of pre-cum off the bloated head, then eased me into her warm mouth. She teased me with her tongue for several moments, then slowly worked her lips up and down my stiff member, looking into my eyes as she did. I entwined my hands in her hair, guiding her motions as she bobbed her head up and down at an increased speed. She continued her movements, looking into my face as she took me deeper into her mouth, and I thought I saw the hint of a smile in her eyes. I felt that familiar feeling in the core of my being, then erupted into her eager mouth, and she hungrily swallowed each thick warm shot.

Keeping eyes on mine, Suzanne slowly climbed my body and hesitantly kissed me, inserting her tongue into my mouth and swirling it wildly. Returning her kiss with passion, I sucked gently on her tongue, then moved to her lithe neck, planting soft kisses there.

After spending some time kissing and sucking on her sensitive neck, I proceeded to her sloped shoulder, tonguing and licking the supple flesh. I moved down to take an excited nipple into my mouth, licked it tenderly, moved to the other one, taking my time as I kissed my way down her flattened tummy. Kissing my way along the soft flesh of her belly, I eased her cut-offs from slightly rounded hips and became conscious of her sensual aroma as I neared her frilly panties. I hooked my fingers into her sexy underpants and eased them slowly from her slender legs, aware of her fingers in my hair urging me ahead.

Tenderly touching a pointed tongue to her sex, I slowly brought it up vertically along the length and slid my tongue deeply into her welcoming fleshy slit. Her hands played gently with my hair, spurring me on. My aroused cock was jutting into my stomach, pulsing into my skin, and I licked and sucked upon her soaked womanly folds, thrusting rhythmically into her with my tongue. Licking and nibbling at the swollen lips of her distended labia, I drove my tongue into her depths, savoring the taste of her essence. I moved at a slow pace to her proud sensitive clit, and lightly bathed it with a flippant tongue, then sucked on it ever so tenderly.

Stealing a glimpse of her head thrashing back and forth on the pillow as I tenderly licked her proud nub, I raised her legs onto my shoulders and cupped her firm ass in my hands. Suddenly, her hands clutched my hair tightly as she emitted a high-pitched squeal. Toned legs tightened around my head for several moments, gradually relaxing as she came down from her crest.

Suzanne slowly raised her head with a serene smile, then spread her legs and pulled me on top. Easing my stiff shaft deeply inside her exquisitely tight pussy, I felt her vaginal walls adjust as I filled her completely. She closed her eyes as I moved within her, and I began a moderate pace as she placed her hands on my ass, pulling me deeply inside of her. I moved to kiss and suck lightly on her neck, and she initiated a soft bucking motion matching mine. I slid my throbbing cock in and out of her receptive wet cunt for what seemed like an eternity, and she opened her eyes and smiled at me as I did.

Just as I was feeling that familiar feeling in my swollen balls, she murmured into my ear, "Yes! Fuck me, Danny! Fuck me harder!"

Her hands on my ass pulled me deeply into her, and I looked into her pretty green eyes as I released a heavy load of warm pearly cum into her womb. I kissed her with a passionate hunger, our tongues engaging lovingly as I did. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke the following morning to a cup of strong black coffee that Suzanne thoughtfully chose to bring me. I noted how good she looked without make-up. Wearing a fairly short sheer negligee, she slid into bed beside me. I kissed her tenderly on those soft lips, then quickly excused myself as I climbed out of bed to relieve my bladder.

I washed my face and hands, then brushed my teeth with Suzanne's toothbrush. After what we'd just done the night before I reasoned that she wouldn't mind. I returned to the expansive bedroom to find her still in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin.

"Umm, don't you have to go in today, Suzanne?" I asked, looking at the clock on her nightstand. It was 9:45.

"I don't have anything scheduled until noon, Danny. Come to bed. I think we should 'talk'.

A sly smile was on her pretty face. She patted the side of the bed softly with her hand. I slid in beside her and felt her warm skin pressed against me.

"Umm, Suzanne, do you think we should do some research for that upcoming collaboration of Dick Bigger and Alyssa D'Angelica? I bet it would be pretty hot. Maybe we could post it as Dick D'Angelica or Alyssa Bigger," I said, grinning as I did.

We discussed my idea of co-authoring a piece of erotica. I had always wanted to write with someone of the feminine persuasion. Seemed to me that it would make that story that much more "real".

"That would be a good idea," she said , slowly kissing her way down my chest, "and research just might be fun."

She looked up at me and smiled softly for a moment before attacking my now-erect nipples with warm lips and magic tongue.

She continued very slowly across my stomach, occasionally glancing up at me, a shy smile on her face. When she reached my half-erect length, she took me in her mouth, lazily running her tongue around the sensitive crown of my shaft. She bobbed her head up and down very slowly along my swollen length, and I quickly achieved full hardness. Suzanne swept the hair from her eyes, looked at me intently, then moved up to kiss me. With need in her sparkling green eyes, she gently positioned my throbbing shaft at the entrance of her overflowing wetness, rubbing the bloated head very deliberately along the length of her tight slit. Her wet pussy swallowed my length as she slowly lowered herself down. I took her firm breasts in my hands as she began to move up and down along my hard cock. I placed her softly rounded hips in my hands, and a soft smile crossed her face.

"That's right, babe -- fuck me, Suzanne -- fuck me!" I hissed as she rode me like a woman possessed, arms flailing to keep her balance as I thrust upward into her, holding on to her well-shaped ass.

She bounced enthusiastically upon my swollen rod, looking at me with a serene smile on soft full lips. She leaned forward to press her lips to mine, erect nipples grazing across my chest. Breath quickening, she thrust her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around as I felt the cum rising in my balls. I erupted inside of her, sending rivulets of warm seed into her womb. As I did, she thrust herself down hard upon me, seductively wiggling her lovely hips as a beatific smile came upon her face. With a deep satisfied gasp, she collapsed into my waiting arms and we kissed lovingly.