Another Chance at Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half hour later she got up to get ready for her half day in the clinic. I got dressed and drank another cup of coffee.

'Damn good java', I thought to myself. She came out of her room dressed in jeans and a purple t-shirt.

''Casual Day at the office," she explained with a grin. After she collected her things, she made her way to the door. "This isn't over, Danny. I still have some issues with you." It was a fleeting grin. "C'mon, let's go. I'll get you back to your truck."

We drove to her office, and she pulled in next to my '52 Chevy pick-up. Okay, it was rather beat-up and it was painted all primer-gray, but I liked it. It had sort of a nostalgic feel to it, with its oversized steering wheel and ancient AM radio. My blue-tick coon hound Elvis looked rather picturesque when he was in the bed of the truck as well. "Ain't nothin' but a hound dog". Get it?

"Danny, it's been... real," she said smiling. She handed me her card with her home number written on the back. "Give me a call. Soon. I think we have some out-patient therapy to discuss." She flashed a attractive smile. "I have to get to the office. You take care, Mr. Bigger." She kissed me hungrily, swirling her tongue in my mouth. "Let's do it again soon. Real soon. Call me."

"Sure thing, Suzanne... I mean, Ms. D'Angelica," I smiled. "I'll get dinner next time. Take care of yourself."

I watched her strut gracefully toward the door of the clinic. Definitely. Real soon, I thought as I started my truck. Real soon.