Another Cheating Wife Story

Story Info
Cheaper to keep her.
8.2k words
4.15
129.2k
109
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,157 Followers

I'm Eric Jensen. I'm 39 years old. I stand 6' 2" and weigh around 210 pounds. I graduates from college with a bachelors degree in both computer science and business administration.

I am the proud owner, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Computer Solutions. Simply, we write and sell software packages. We have packages for anyone from a Mom and Pop store to multinational corporations. My company is currently worth 3.8 million dollars and growing at a rate of about 5% per year. I hold 60% of the shares and each of our kids have 10%. I hire the best programmers, sales people and techs I can find. I pay the good ones well and have a very low turnover in personnel.

"I'm married to Sarah. She is the classic blue eyed blonde with a body to die for. We met in college and were married before I graduated. She graduated with a degree in basket weaving or some bullshit subject. Thankfully my parents had enough money set aside to take care of us. We have two wonderful children. Kevin is 16 years old and Amy is 17. They both are on the honor roll in school.

Amy inherited her mothers blonde hair and my brown eyes. Kevin got my brown hair and eyes. They are both great kids. They are active in sports and many of the social clubs on campus. I thank my lucky stars that they aren't into drugs or alcohol. I told Kevin that if he got lucky to always use a condom. I don't want some woman showing up on our doorstep with her pregnant daughter in tow. I suspect his sex life consists of a few hand jobs. He has a girlfriend but I really think she likes him because he helps her get good grades. I'll need to clue him in on gold diggers when he gets older.

Amy is in between boyfriends. She caught her guy in the Dairy Queen smooching it up with another girl. She walked in and slapped him across the face. He started to hit her but three guys stood up and convinced him to sit back down. After cursing them both out she walked out of his life. Kevin offered to kick his ass but Amy had him back off.

Sarah's favorite pastime is spending my money. Her and her two friends, Millie and Beth, excel at it. When she walks in her favorite store all the employees give her a standing ovation. When her closets get full she donates most of it to Goodwill and starts again. Don't ask how many pairs of shoes she has. The one perk of her shopping expeditions is the hot lingerie she buys. Seeing her wearing them would give a dead man a boner. She is an animal in bed with no inhibitions. She likes any way anytime. It's all I can do to keep up with her. Sometimes I wonder why the neighbors don't complain about her screaming orgasms. Both kids tease us unmercifully about it. We just smile.

Our sex live consist of two or three fucks during the week and one hot one on Sunday morning. Sunday morning is especially memorable as she usually has from three of four screamers and I cum so hard that I'm sure sparks fly out of my cock.

Then it's into the kitchen for a huge breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, toast and a huge pot of coffee. Sarah likes to cook and does most of it. She hates cleaning up and has assigned that duty to the kids.

We also have a maid service that comes in three days a week. I do all the yard work. It's one of my passions. We have a pool service that comes around twice a week. Of course, Sarah's swimsuits consist of enough material to make up three pin wipers. She has a hot body and knows it. She sunbathes in the nude. She has some thing in her mind against tan lines. Amy isn't quite as bad. She mostly wears a bikini or a thong now and then.

Sarah is especially proud of our 5 bedroom house. It has a nice mortgage on it. I just haven't gotten around to paying it off yet. Weather permitting she plans a pool party/barbecue almost every Saturday. I've become a pretty good grill man over the years. Of course, Sarah sunbathes while the kids and I clean up.

****************

Over the last month or so, I've noticed a small change in our sex lives. Instead of two or three during the week it's tapered off to one or none. Our Sunday session hasn't changed. Not being a suspicious person I chalk it up to us just slowing down as we get older. I'm OK with it and Sarah seems to be too.

One evening, the kids are in their rooms studying. Sarah comes into my home office.

"Honey, we need to talk."

This is something that every man doesn't want to hear. I let go of my mouse and turn to her.

"OK, you first."

"Before I tell you this I want you to know I love you with all my heart and soul. I'm completely happy with our life."

"OK, what's on your mind?"

"I have a lover."

My blood turns to ice water. I just look at her for a few seconds. My corporate minds kicks in. Never let them see your weakness. The anger and hurt hits me but my ice water blood holds it in check. I can see in her eyes she isn't kidding.

"You're serious. Do I know who has the pleasure of your favors?"

"You don't need to know that."

"I want to ask why. Is it something I've done or not done? I thought we were very happy with our life. I can't think of a reason you would want to destroy it."

"Please. I don't want to destroy it. I'm perfectly content with our life. I love you. You're a perfect lover and husband. I couldn't ask for a better father for our children. It's has nothing to do with you. I was a virgin when we got married. I just want to have a little fling to see what it's like to be with someone else. It has nothing to do with us. I'll never neglect you for him. I love you and I want to grow old with you and spoil our grandchildren."

I know what I have to do. Our marriage is done and she is going to be out of my life as soon as I can get it done. I decide to rake her over the coals. I want her to feel some of the pain I'm feel.

"Do you think of how much you love me when you're driving to his house. When your pussy is getting wet thinking of his cock."

"It's not like that."

"Do you think of how much you love me when you're taking your clothes off for him?"

"Please, Eric."

"Do you think of how much you love me when you're on your knees sucking his cock?"

She doesn't answer. She just looks at the floor."

"Do you think of how much you love me when his cock slides into your pussy?"

Still no answer or eye contact.

"Do you think about how much you love me when you both cum and pumps your pussy full of his cum?"

A tear falls down her cheek.

"Do you think about how much you love me when you come home full of his cum."

Nothing but a couple of more tears.

"Do you think about how much you love me when you let me eat his cream pie or when you give me sloppy seconds?"

"I never did that. I always cleaned up for you."

"Tell me what your marriage vows mean to you. There's something in there about "No other". Do you remember that part."

She sniffs and more tears run down her cheeks.

"Have you told the kids yet."

"No."

"How do you think they will react. Do you think they will like to have two part time parents."

"They don't know. If you'll let me do this it will be over soon."

"Well my dear loving wife. You're right about that. It will be over soon. I'm going to file for divorce and I'm going to tell the kids. The have a right to know what a slut they have for a mother."

"Please, we can get through this. I love you and I want our family to stay together. Please, let me do this and I promise I'll be the best wife in the world."

"Not a fucking chance in hell it's going to happen. I'll be contacting a divorce lawyer in the morning right after I go to a clinic and get checked for STD."

"I talked to a lawyer. He says I'll get half of everything we have. You'll destroy your company. All the people that depend on you will be destroyed."

'Would you really do that. Destroy two marriages, destroy something it took years to build, and put all those people out of a job."

"No, of course not. He said that's what a judge would do."

"I'll find a place to stay tonight. I'll try to figure some way to settle this with you. You can tell the kids about your insane idea. I'm sure they'll give you their blessing."

"Please, Eric. Don't do this. Please don't break up our family."

"I'm not. You are. It's all on your head. Deal with it."

I sit for a minute holding my head in my hands. The tears start to flow. I quickly get up and go in the bedroom. I pack three suits and three dress shirts in my val pac. Some casual clothes, socks and underwear go in the suitcase. I go in the bathroom and lock the door. I sit on the toilet and cry like a baby. My life just went into a black hole. The love of my life just stuck a sharp knife in my back.

After a while I cry myself out. I pack my toiletries in my kit and go back to the bedroom. Sarah is laying on the bed sobbing. I give her a cold look and get dressed. I pick up laptop, my bags and walk out the door.

*****************

As I lie sobbing on my bed I hear Eric walk out of my life. I'm overwhelmed with fear. The love of my life is gone. I knew he would be mad and hurt, but I felt so guilty I had to tell him. I can only hope he will get over it and come home. I need to talk with him and tell him I won't see Brian anymore. Maybe I can convince him it's over and I'll be a good wife for him. I'll just tell the kids that we had a big fight and he walked out. I finally fall asleep. I dream that I'm standing on a mountain top. A cold wind is blowing and I'm all alone.

I wake the next morning to the sound of the kids getting ready for school. I drag myself out of bed and wash my face with cold water. I look in the mirror and see how bad I look. Black circles around my red eyes. I go to the kitchen to make them breakfast.

Amy walks in first.

"Wow, Mom. You look terrible. What happened?"

"Sit down and eat your breakfast."

"Mom! What the hell happened."

"Your father and I had a big fight last night. He left."

"He left? When is he coming back?"

"I don't know honey. He was really mad when he left."

"This must have been serious. You need to talk to him and get him back."

"I'll try. I'll give him some time to cool down."

Kevin was standing listening.

"Mom. Don't wait too long. You have to get him back."

"I know. Let's just give him a couple of days."

Both of them are looking at me like I did something horrible. They can see it in my eyes. I watch them finish eating and go out the door. I lay my head on the table and cry.

*****************

Laying in the dark motel room my mind kicks into the corporate mode. I push the pain and anger back. I need to make some plans. No fucking way will Sarah get half of my company. I busted my hump for ten years to make it work. I debate what to do about her. I could leave her without a penny. Let her hot lover take care of her. A list forms in my mind. Finally I fall asleep.

The alarm jolts me awake. I sit up and look around. It all comes back to me. Anger and pain hits me. I push it back. I need to act.

I shower and get dressed.

I walk by my secretary. He mouth is hanging open. She knows the shit is about to hit the fan. She follows me into my office.

"OK, Eric. What happened?"

"Nothing good. I'm going to divorce Sarah. Call legal and security. In my office in ten minutes."

"Yes Sir."

Five minutes later the head of security and my best legal man are sitting in front of my desk.

"Benson. Fill out whatever paper work is necessary and move the company offshore."

His mouth falls open.

"What's going on, Eric?"

"I'm filing for divorce. I don't want my wife getting her hands on this company. Move everything as fast as you can."

"I'm on it. It may take a few days."

"OK. Just get it moving."

He bolts out the door and l look at my head of security.

"My wife has a boyfriend. Get her cell phone records and bring them to me. I want to know who he is, where he lives, everything you can get on him. If you need outside help, get it."

"I'm on it."

I call accounting.

"Accounting? I want my wife's credit card changed. Put a $200 limit every 24 hours on it.

'Mary, get me the bank that holds the mortgage on my house."

"Yes. Sir."

Three minutes later my phone beeps.

"Sir, Its Jerry Barnes, your banker. He's on line one."

"Thanks, Mary.

I punch up line one.

"Hi, Jerry. Eric Jensen here. I need to check on my mortgage. What's the payoff on it."

"Let me pull it up. Ummm it's about 300 K. do you want to pay it off?"

"Not now. Is it underwater?"

"No, it's in pretty good shape. If you sell it you could make about 75K."

"OK, I'm getting a divorce. Just let it sit there. I'll let her have it if she can handle the payments. If not I'll sell it."

"OK. It's on hold till I hear from you."

"Thanks, bye."

"Mary, call legal and get me the name of a good divorce lawyer."

My phone beeps.

"Yes, Mary."

"One of the guys in legal used to do family law. Shall I have him come down?"

"Yes, Please."

Ten minutes later.

"Yes, Mary."

"Todd Wilkins from legal is here."

"Thank you. Send him in."

'Hi, Todd. Have a seat."

"How can I help you, Sir"

'I understand you did some divorce law before you came here."

"Yes, Sir. It was really dirty law. I quit it."

"Tell me about the laws here."

"They have a saying here."

"A saying? What is it?"

"It's cheaper to keep her."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a no fault state. All assets are split fifty fifty unless one is deemed unfit."

"Unfit? What does it take to make that case?"

"Usually some criminal behavior like being on drugs or something outside the law."

"So, my wife would get half of this company?"

"Yes, unless you had a prenuptial agreement."

"What about if it was an offshore company."

"It's state law. She couldn't touch it. No jurisdiction. Any savings, retirement accounts or property would be split. If she didn't work you would have to pay alimony too. If you have kids, toss in some child support. Going offshore would protect your company."

"OK, thanks Todd. You've been a great help."

An hour later my security man shows up.

"OK, what do you have for me?"

"I found a lot of calls to and from a Brian Wilson. He's in insurance. Makes about 100K a year. Married with three kids. His house is paid for. Two cars. Wife doesn't work. Looks like a nice happy family from the outside."

"That son of a bitch. These two have ruined two families. All of this for some pussy. What a fucking waste. Well, Mr. Wilson, welcome to divorce court."

"Do you need anything else on him. I can go deeper."

"No, that's enough. I just need his number."

"It's here in my report."

"Thanks for a great job."

"You're welcome. If you need anything else, just call."

I'm thinking how this really sucks. I have to drop the hammer on this prick. His wife and kids will suffer. He fucked up my marriage and I'm going to fuck his up.

"Wilson insurance. How may I help you."

"Mr. Wilson. This is Eric Jensen. Sarah's husband. Does you wife know you're fucking my wife?"

"Oh fuck. She told you."

"I'm afraid so. How is you wife going to take the news?"

"Please, don't do this. I have a family. This will destroy my marriage. Please don't do this."

"Look, you prick. I have a family too. You destroyed my marriage. Why should you get a pass?"

"You're going to tell her?"

"I can or you can. Take your pick."

"Can you give me a couple of days."

"I'll call her tomorrow. That should give you enough time."

I hear a click as he hangs up.

I sit for a minute to think. I need a place to live. I buzz Mary.

"Yes, Sir."

"Can you check and see if one of the company apartments is open. I need a place to live."

"Yes, Sir. I'll check. How big of a place do you need."

"I'm not sure. Find out what we have. I don't know about my kids yet."

"I'm on it."

"Thanks, Mary. You're a lifesaver."

"It sounds like you need one. If you need to talk, I'm here."

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind."

I realize I haven't eaten since last night. Just as I get ready to leave for lunch my cell goes off. I look and see it's Amy.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi, Daddy. I'm here with Kevin on speaker. What's going on with you and Mom. She said you and her had a big fight and you left."

All the pain and anger comes back. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. My voice cracks as I tell her.

"That's sorta what happened. Your Mom has a boyfriend. She told me last night. I lost it and left."

"Oh my god, Daddy. How could she do that. That's horrible."

I hear Kevin in the background, "Holy shit, what a slut. Cheating on Dad like that."

"Kevin. Please. She's still you mother."

"Bullshit, Dad. My Mom would never do that. She's a slut in my Mom's body. This is unforgivable."

"Dad, I'm going to give her a piece of my mind. I agree with Kevin."

"Please, you guys take it easy on her. We'll get through this. OK?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm going to have my say. She can't hurt you like this and get away with it."

"Come by the office after school. I'll take you out to eat. How does that sound."

"OK, Daddy. We'll see you then. Bye bye."

"Bye bye."

After sitting at my desk for a hour feeling sorry for myself I decide to get something to eat. I get a sandwich at the Deli across the street from our building. While I'm eating Mary comes in.

"I got some information on the company housing. There are three two bedroom apartments empty. I can call and reserve one for you."

"Thanks, Mary. That's fine. Hold two for me. I suspect the kids will want to leave home. I'll move in tomorrow. I've paid for my motel already. My kids are coming in soon. Just send them right in. Also, mark my calendar out tomorrow. I may need to get my kids set up with a place to live."

She turns and walks out.

My desk phone buzzes.

"Hello."

"Eric, this is Barnes in legal. About the move offshore. It's going to take about a week. It's in the works but there is a ton of paperwork."

""OK, sounds good. I can hold Sarah off for a week. If she files we're screwed. I'll take care of her tomorrow."

***************

Kevin, Amy and I are sitting in a back booth at the Olive Garden.

"Daddy. What are we going to do?"

"That depends on what you want. Where do you want to live. With me or your Mom."

"Geez, Dad. We can't live with her. I get sick thinking about it. We want to live with you. We're all hurting and we need each other. The only way we can get through this is to stick together. Let her stew in her own juice."

Some times I wonder how old Amy is. In many ways she is very mature for her age. She certainly has a grasp on our situation.

"OK, let's do it this way. You go home tonight and pack everything you want. Load it in your car before you go to school. I'll set up a company apartment for you. Come to the office after school and we'll get you moved in. They're furnished so just bring personal stuff. I know one night there will be tough, but you can get through it."

"OK, Dad. I guess that's the best way."

"I'll go talk to Sarah tomorrow and let her know what's going on."

"You gonna let her talk you into moving back home?"

"Not a chance. She broke trust and that's the end as far as I'm concerned. I could never live with that."

"That's the right decision, Dad."

"Finish your dinner and go home. Try not to unload on your mother. I know you're mad at her but she is hurting too."

"I can't promise that, Dad. I'm really pissed at what she's done to you. She destroyed everything."

******************

As I wander through my house, everything reminds me of what a wonderful marriage I had. It's all gone now. I know in my heart that Eric will never be here with me again. My whole world has crashed around me and it's all my fault.

Just as I pour another cup of coffee I hear a car pull into the driveway. This isn't going to be pretty. I'm sure they talked to Eric and know what I did.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,157 Followers