Another Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you two later. I'm going to hit the Fish and Foul over in Savannah. I've been meaning to pick up some new lures." He kissed Susan and gave Sara a hug before driving away.

****

"Well, let's go inside and get busy. We'll make reunion one to be remembered," Susan said, watching her husband drive away.

"Right! If we can't do better than the ones last time we should quit." Sara led the way inside where two other women were waiting to start decorating.

By one-thirty the meeting room looked ready to double as their gym during the fifty-nine class prom.

"You gals can go on to the pool. Sara and I will finish putting the name cards on the tables then join you."

"Let's shake things up a little," Susan suggested. "I really enjoy talking with Brad. Why don't we put Sara here beside him and Susan and Mike at that table." She pointed to a table nearer to the DJ's spot.

"One good reason, I can't stand him."

"You don't understand. I said put the names there, I didn't say you and I would sit like that."

"Huh? What are you up to now, Susan?"

"Oh come on, Sara. We can pull it off. Think of all the times we switched dates. No one ever wised up to us."

"That was different. You weren't married to those guys. What do you think Mike will say if he found out?"

"He won't. Come on Sis, you're always talking about how much fun you have being single, so much so you make me feel I live a dull life." She took Sara's hands in hers. "You know what a stick in the mud Mike is. I just want a taste of what it feels like to be wild and single again for just one evening. Pleeassee," Susan pleaded.

"Okay, but I want you to know it's against my better judgment." Sara never could deny her sister, when she begged. "How are we going to pull this off?"

"It'll be easy. We switch dresses and the way we fix our hair. Believe me, nobody will ever know"

With the plot laid, the girls joined their friends at the pool for a short time then hurried to their room so they could be dressed when Mike returned. They finished in plenty of time and when they examined themselves in the mirror they had to admit, they could fool anybody.

"You better watch yourself tonight, Sis," Sara warned. You know how you get when you over indulge. I think Brad will stop at nothing to get in your pants."

"Oh don't worry. I can keep my legs crossed for one night. Besides, if I don't, I'll be you and everyone knows you put out for all the men."

"Well, just don't get me pregnant."

****

The big moment finally arrived. Mike had to admit both Sara and Susan were beautiful in their new gowns. He escorted Susan to their table while Sara went to hers. He wasn't pleased when he saw Brad come in and join Sara, but then it wasn't any of his business what or who Sara did. He could tell her one thing. If she let Brad get in her pants he sure hoped she had screwed all those men she bragged about. He remembered the last time he saw him in the locker room, and he definitely wasn't the man for an inexperienced woman. He should have been called Salami Stick rather than just Meat.

Mike really enjoyed the reunion, what with the Fifties music and talking with people he hadn't seen in years. He wasn't much of a drinker, but he and Susan did have a glass or two of wine. Usually Susan was a butterfly, flittering from table to table, but tonight she stayed by his side. The only sour spot of the evening came every time he saw Sara and Brad. Brad seemed to be in his usual form, bragging about his exploits and Sara was hanging on his every word.

"I think I'll go for a walk in the gardens," he told Susan. "Do you want to go with me?"

"I think I'll stay here."

Mike strolled along a garden path aptly named Lovers Walk. It was dimly lit with benches scattered among azalea bushes. In springtime tourist came from all over to enjoy the varied, brightly colored flowers. The rest of the year the natives had the gardens almost to themselves. During daylight hours the old folks took advantage of the paths along the river where one could watch nature, hoping to see a fish jump or simply enjoy the multitude of squirrels leaping among the limbs of century old oaks.

After dark the younger crowd came for a different reason. The dim lighting and many wooden benches half hidden by the azalea bushes created the perfect place for young love to bloom. Management of the Edisto Inn and Gardens left the gates open to the public until midnight at which time a series of horn blasts warned the gates would close in thirty minutes. Open to the public, that is, except for the nights they had a party booked, like this night. This night the gardens were for guest use only and as Mike listened to the crickets and frogs along the river bank, he seemingly had the place to himself. Lost in thought, he settled down on a bench and actually fell asleep while enjoying the night sounds.

****

Brad aka Meat Dormer thought this was the best reunion ever. Everyone was stopping by to bask in the glory of the former high school quarterback who actually went on to be second string quarterback for the Clemson Tigers. As a junior and a senior he'd taken a lot of snaps anytime the Tigers got a comfortable lead. Everyone wanted to talk about the day that a two hundred fifty pound Gamecock ended his touchdown bid, along with his career, with a bruising tackle that twisted his knee in a way knees weren't meant to twist. Yes sir, this was Meat Dormer's idea of a reunion.

There was only one fly in the grits. All this talking was cutting into his chances to get some pussy from the hottest woman in the place. Well, one of the hottest, anyway. Her twin sister, sitting across with the room with a man he couldn't stand was almost as hot. Back in school Susan and Sara wasn't worth his time, but the years had been good to both of them.

Brad couldn't believe his luck when he had found his table and saw the placard next to his was marked "Sara." Even before she joined him he had decided he would bed her tonight. He'd treat her to the Meat's meat, or know the reason why. Within ten minutes of her taking her place beside him he was turning on the old charm and had her hanging on his every word, except when the guys stopped by to talk football. It was obvious she didn't give a darn about his football days. She seemed to just enjoy his company and his tales of the time he traveled the globe while working for the State Department.

By the time most of the guys had stopped dropping by to talk, Sara/Susan was working on her fourth Bloody Mary. She had mellowed into the giggles and touchy feely stage where she couldn't say two words without placing her hand on his arms or shoulders and Brad knew it was time to make his move. Sitting side by side like they were, no one could see his hand as he slipped it underneath the long tablecloth. She didn't respond when he touched her knee but as his hand made little feathery figure eights up her thigh, she stopped his progress.

"No, no, no. You're just a bad boy." Her words were slightly slurred as she shook her left hand in front of his face. "That's just for special people. Are you special?"

"Baby, I'm the most special man here tonight and you are the hottest woman in the joint. We were made for each other." He kissed her hand, but didn't release it. As he softly rubbed and patted it, he got the surprise of his life. The hand he was holding wore the same ring Mike's wife, Susan, wore at the pool yesterday. The twins had switched places. He had heard rumors of them doing it back in school. Damn! The fates had smiled on him.

He quickly shot a glance over to Mike's table. That twin was talking with two other girls, but he didn't see Mike. "That damn fool," he thought, "he has no idea he's been watching me play up to his wife all evening." Brad would really enjoy making a cuckold of the man he couldn't stand.

The DJ played Twilight Time, one of his favorites from the old days. Brad pulled her onto the dance floor. As they moved to the dreamy music she slipped her arms around his neck while his hands dropped down to her butts. He pulled her tightly against his now raging hard-on and to his surprise she responded by moving her pelvis in a little circular motion causing his cock to get even harder.

He checked again. Mike was still missing. He was probably out in the gardens. Brad began to wonder if Susan would go into the gardens with him. Boy! If he could just make out with her where Mike could see them and not know what he was watching! That would really be something. Slowly he started guiding her ever closer to the door as they danced.

****

From the time people began to gather for the party, Susan's plan worked beautifully. Nobody knew she and Sara had switched identities and she had the time of her life pretending to be the red-hot woman of the world, everyone knew Sara to be. She was almost tripped up when an old school chum, who had been on the decorating committee yesterday, asked her about the club Sara had said she loved, but she successfully danced around the question.

Brad was already at their table when she and her first Bloody Mary finally joined him. She wasn't much of a drinker, but tonight she intended to live the life her early marriage had denied her. After the first hour of pretending to be enthralled with a bunch of ex-jocks reliving their glory days, she needed the alcohol Thank God Mike hadn't played football. At least his stories about life in the Marines, when you could get him to talk about it, were interesting.

As she endured the endless chatter of men-boys she really studied just one, Brad. He really was a handsome man with rugged features and a well-built body. He must still spend a lot of time at the gym. She found herself wondering about Mike's story of how he got the nickname "Meat" and when he returned from a trip to bring them another drink, she saw for herself how it might be true. A certain way he moved pulled his trousers tight through the crotch displaying signs of a package that would make porn stars jealous.

Susan couldn't understand why Mike didn't like Brad. Once the football talk ceased and he turned all his attention to her, he really was quite nice. After she got another look at his package, when he returned from his third trip to the bar, she began to wonder just how it would feel to be in the bed with him. She checked how things were going with Sara and Mike. Mike had been watching her quite a bit tonight but he didn't seem overly concerned. That meant he hadn't caught on to their deception either. She was free to have fun tonight, as long as she didn't let things go too far.

As the night continued she realized she was feeling no pain. It was hard to get her words right and when she stood to visit the ladies room, the floor rolled like she was on a ship. She was talking too much and couldn't seem to stop giggling. Everything Brad said was just so funny.

When she felt his hand on her knee, she was shocked and yet it felt good with him rubbing little circles on her leg. She quickly checked on Mike, and then she realized Mike couldn't see Brad's hand. Mike wasn't at his table and as she searched the room she caught a glimpse of him going into the gardens. Still undecided how to react, she just enjoyed the action. When he touched the leg band of her panties, she caught his hand and firmly moved it back to the table top.

"I'm game for anything, but I warn you, I might step on your blue-suede shoes." She was, of course referring to the Elvis song when responding to his request for a dance. That didn't bother Brad. When he took her into his arms she felt like the Homecoming Queen, floating across the floor in the arms of her lover. Brad's hands became bolder, moving down to massage her butts as he pulled her closer. Susan slid both arms around his neck. As she felt his stiff cock poke her lower abdomen she was just tipsy enough to throw all caution to the winds. She pressed back against Brad and wiggled her pelvis against him when he slouched down to enable his shaft to make contact with her mound.

"Let's you and I take a walk in the garden," he whispered as he nibbled on her ear. "They say it's pretty at night and we need to cool off."

Susan took one last look around to see if Mike had returned. When she didn't see him, she followed Brad into the night.

****

Brad kept an eye out for Mike as they walked along the dimly lit paths. He could understand why they called this particular one Lover's Walk. He'd bet more than a few teenage girls had lost their cherries on these benches. They looked like they were made for the purpose, six feet long, about two and a half feet wide and partially hidden by bushes. They also had plenty of room for a woman to stretch out and spread her legs.

Susan put her left arm around Brad's waist while Brad's right arm rested across her shoulder and his hand brushed across her breast as they walked. Every little while they stopped to smooch and each time they did, the kissing got hotter and hotter. He even managed to work his hand inside her dress to cup her breast in his hand. He still saw no sign of Mike, so he gave that idea up as a bad cause. Just screwing the guy's wife was almost as good as him watching without knowing.

"Let's sit awhile." He led her off the main path to a bench almost surrounded by bushes. He noticed one of the two lights normally serving this little alcove wasn't burning. This was the perfect place for what he had in mind.

As soon as they sat down she came into his arms willingly. "This will be easier than I thought," he said to himself. Gently taking her face in his hands, he pulled her lips to his. Very tenderly, he kissed and nibbled on her bottom lip. When his tongue probed her lips, seeking entrance, she willing accepted it. Shortly hers was pushing back into his mouth and they were engaged in a tongue wrestling match.

He managed to undo a couple buttons, making it easier to play with her breast. He got the bra down far enough to allow him to tease the nipple.

"Yes!" She was loud enough to be heard back at the party. "Don't stop. That feels good." She had quieted down to a loud whisper. "Why are you stopping?" she asked when he sat still and looked around. "Did you hear somebody coming?"

"Nawh, must have been a branch falling or probably a raccoon moving about." He started massaging her breast and pulling on her nipple again. She was a willing participant until he tried to put his hand under her dress. Then she caught his hand and firmly moved it away.

"Don't," she said, "I can't let you do that." She pulled her legs tightly together.

Brad went back to playing with her tits and French kissing. In a few minutes he noticed she had relaxed her legs allowing them to spread slightly. He once again tried to feel her legs. As long as he stayed no higher than just above the knee, all was well. As soon as his hand started higher, she moved it and tightened up again. This cycle kept repeating, with him gaining a little higher up the thigh about every second try. He'd played this game enough to know it was just a matter of time.

****

A woman's voice jerked Mike out of a light sleep. He only caught a few words, but the voice sounded familiar. He stood to check where it could have come from and found himself looking right at Meat and Sara making out on a bench. "Damn!" he thought, "why would she take up with a scuzz ball like that?" His first instinct was to jump out and kick Meat's ass but on second thought he realized Sara was a grown woman and if she wanted to give pussy to Meat, he had no right to interfere.

It looked like he would have a ringside seat, however. There was no way he could leave without disturbing them and he didn't want to embarrass Sara. Meat he didn't give a crap about. He decided to just sit down and wait for them to finish. "Damn it, why?" he thought. He was strangely hurt by Sara's actions. He'd always had a special place in his heart for her and if she wasn't Susan's sister and if he wasn't married he'd like to tap that himself. If,if,if, too damn many ifs.

Good intentions are fine sometimes, but this wasn't one of those times. His curious side took over and he had to stand back up and watch. Since the light near him was out, he had an excellent view of the action without exposing his position.

As he watched Brad's hand push under Sara's dress for what he didn't know was about the tenth time, she pushed it away and allowed him to play with her breast again.

"Good for you," he thought. Maybe this was just a little hot petting. He started to change his mind when, this time Brad worked her breast out enough to get his mouth on the nipple. She allowed him to kiss and tease it and Mike started getting worked up too. He'd been too long without having his stacks blown to watch this and not get excited. He began to hope they'd get engrossed enough for him to slip out and get back to Susan. If Sara was busy with Meat they'd have the room to themselves long enough. Since Susan had gone without just as long as he had, it shouldn't take long.

This time when Meat pushed his hand under her dress, Mike could see her legs open and he knew it had found a home. Mesmerized, he watched the proceedings.

****

When Susan felt Brad's lips on her nipple the campfire that had been burning between her legs became a raging inferno. His lips remained, doing their job, while his hand moved back to her knee. She opened to allow him full access when his fingertips played along her inner thigh. She alternated between hugging him tight enough to hurt his neck and trying to stick her tongue down his throat when his middle finger rubbed over her stiff hair and up and down her steaming slit. It felt wonderful, even if it was separated from the real thing by the thin layer of material that was her panties.

She thought she'd go wild when the finger slipped under her leg band and entered her love channel.

"Oh yes! Yes, that's it! That's the right place," she moaned when a second finger joined its mate and Brad curled them up to search for and find her g-spot. Mike had done that many times so she was quick to respond to the massaging of the gland and felt her inner muscles tighten around the fingers while her fluid drenched his hand, and her dress.

"Oh yeah, baby. I think you're ready for Poppa." She heard Brad say as he pushed her down to lie on the bench. She was still recovering from her orgasm when she lifted her hips to help him remove her panties. She watched through half opened eyes as he dropped his pants without removing his boxers and put them under her head as a pillow. He then shifted her so she lay flat on her back with one leg propped across the bench back and the other foot resting on the ground.

"My God! That thing won't fit in me!" Both eyes flew open when Meat's meat pushed out of his shorts. It looked to be as big around as a beer can and must have been eight inches long. The only time she'd seen anything like that was last summer at her Grand Daddy's stables. He had a stud that was only a little longer and certainly no thicker than Brad's monster.

"Don't worry, honey," he assured her. "I'll go real easy and stop when you say. A lot of women have thought the same thing you do, but when we got started they screamed for more."

He didn't know it, but he'd just said the one thing that would make Susan let him try anything. She was highly competitive and in another woman could do it, she sure as hell could. Without another word she lay back awaiting the battering ram.

Brad had done this before. She could feel him rub the glans through her slit, collecting her moisture to aid his pre-cum in the first advance. She felt him use a hand to guide it to the proper angle and began to push. With Brad holding his body up, while he tried to gain entrance she could watch the shaft nuzzle in her hairy triangle. She reached down with both hands and pulled her lips apart. Now when Brad worked it around she felt the head push through and enter her canal.