Another Day at the Office

Story Info
You make the work day go by fast.
1.2k words
3.25
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Day at the office can be all that you want. This was a usual day with nothing unusual happening. The next thing I know as I sit here typing away on the computer, I feel you walk up next to me. I feel your breath on my face as you lean down over my shoulder and brush light kisses up and down my neck. Your hands slide down my chest and lightly tease the hardening nipple under the cloth of my shirt and bra. As you slide the button free I feel your fingertips brush my nipple sending ripples through my whole body. You slide your tongue up my ear as I feel your breath in my ear sending chills thru my spine. Your teeth graze my earlobe as your tongue slips into my ear causing my core to tighten and moisten. I feel your hand slide into my bra, your fingertips barely grazing my nipple.

I am finding it very hard to concentrate on the keyboard, as I let my eyes close I feel myself slipping into the bliss your fingers promise. I let my head fall backwards as you slide your lips to my mouth and feather your tongue along my lower lip darting in and out, until you finally slid it between my lips. You pull my head closer and suck my tongue into your mouth as my hand slides up your chest and around your neck.

I give into the kiss greedily matching every swirl of your tongue as you pull softly on my nipple sending shockwaves right to my swelling pussy, I feel it getting slippery as the inner walls contract with every tug on my hair and on my nipples. As you turn my chair so I am facing you . You kneel down in front of me and unbutton the rest of my shirt pushing it open and pulling my breasts free of my bra, you pull my legs apart and push my skirt up, knowing ,as always, I am not wearing any panties. You pull me up to the edge of my chair and take my nipple into your mouth as I wrap my arms around you. My back arches as you tug lightly on one nipple then the other. You suck and lick me feeling my body shudder as little shocks wave through me. Pushing your hips into me I feel your hard cock pushing at your jeans. I slide the button free and slide the zipper down pushing your boxers down all in one motion. As your erection is freed it brushes my thigh. Knowing this is what I want ,you make me wait.

You stand up pushing your jeans off and pull me up. We are both freed of our clothes and I start to get into the bed, you stop me, bending me over I grab the bed expecting you to take me quick and hard, but I don't feel anything as I turn my head I see you drop to your knees again and feel your breath on my pussy lips I spread my thighs farther apart as I feel your tongue slide up and down my pussy sending me almost to orgasm right then. You start to flick your tongue over my clit as you slide one finger slowly into my pussy. I push my ass farther into the air so you can get to all of me. You slide your finger out of me and up and down between my ass cheeks and my pussy letting just the edge touch me, for a moment that's all I feel just the lightest touch sliding back and forth to my little pink holes. As I feel your tongue replace your finger I start feeling that building rise inside me.

As you slide your tongue into my ass you slide your finger into my pussy , with one flick of my clit I start to cum all over you, as you suck my pussy into your mouth ,I shudder with a powerful orgasm. You stand up behind me and slide your hard cock all the way into my spasming pussy till your balls hit my clit, as the shudders pass you start to thrust slowly into me pulling my hips back to meet you with every thrust burying you to the hilt inside my soaking tight pussy. As you increase your tempo I feel the tide rising again and as soon as you feel it coming you pull out of my pussy. As I moan in protest I feel the head of you slippery hard cock pressing at my ass after rubbing me to make sure I am lubed you start to press your cock into me, at first it barely slides in then as your head comes into me it gives a little and I feel you slide into me all the way, I slide my hand underneath me to start rubbing on my clit, as my body starts to relax, you start thrusting into and out of my tight little hole. I feel pressure building and as I cry out I cum all over my hand.

You stop to keep from exploding right then, as you do I slowly let you slid out of me as I push you back into my pussy arching once or twice. I pull forward and let you slid out of me As I push back on you. You stand up I slide down to my knees in front of you and take your hard cock between my lips I suck you all the way into my throat swallowing myself. I reach up and start to tickle your balls with one hand taking the other and wrapping it around the base of you sliding you into and out of my mouth. You grab my hair and push yourself down my throat knowing I can take all of you. I slid further down and under you as I push you down on the bed so your bent over with your dick hanging in my face I start to suck on you lighter and running my finger up and down the skin right under your balls, I slid under you and take your balls into my mouth licking them and pulling on your hard cock. I slide my tongue under your balls and lick my way up to your little asshole. As I slide my tongue into you I twist my hand down the shaft of your hard cock. I feel your hips buck as you fight for control. I thrust my tongue into and out of you as I pull on your shaft I feel your balls tighten up and stop, as I slide back under you I run my tongue up the shaft of your hard cock, I take your whole cock into my throat as I slide my finger into your ass, I feel you explode against the back of my throat, I start swallowing around the head of your cock as I feel my own spasms start to make me quake as you fall forward drained my own quivering begins to subside.

As I stand up, my knees feel like jelly. As I pat your ass I pick up my clothes and start to get dressed. You roll over as I put my bra back on. "Don't" you say "I want to see your big titties the rest of the afternoon." As I get back to work, now topless, you look over and I know that this was just breakfast. We have the rest of the day, hey maybe next time I'll demand you work pant-less. There are definite pluses to working together.