Another Day at the Office

Story Info
What happens at the office, stays at the office
2.1k words
4.51
32.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drbic
Drbic
2 Followers

Today started just like any other day... I get a phone call from my assistant notifying me she has opened the office and what mail has come that day. She has been working with me for 3 years and is like my right hand in value. She is a pert little brunette with a huggable figure, very petite breasts (which she has a low opinion of) and a wonderful butt that I have real trouble not getting distracted by at any given moment.

When she first came to work with me I realized I might be apt to overly observe her charms and commented on this to her seeking some approval or disapproval. Her only comment was go ahead and look. As it has turned out she appears to have a quiet penchant for exhibitionism. We occasionally tease each other about this but it has remained rather mild and increases our enjoyment with working with each other.

On this particular day I had a tremendous amount of work to do, was late getting in and she was fielding all of the miscellaneous calls and had everything ready for me to engage the day's work smoothly. When I showed up finally at the office I noticed she was wearing a very comfortable looking dress and sweater, and I commented how nice she looked, paused for a moment to admire her outfit as I came into the office. I noticed the dress buttoned down the front and casually teased her about the buttons looking very fragile. She quipped back at me that "fragile" was not a problem for her as she had nothing that was "busting" out of them. We both laughed and I headed to my office.

I was working through the first stack of correspondence and when she appeared with some fresh coffee she had made I noticed that the dress was just above knee length and it appeared that the bottom 3 buttons were not buttoned. I teased her again about this commenting that it looked like her problem wasn't the top but rather the bottom of the dress for "busting" out... she laughed and once again quipped back "How did I know she hadn't unbuttoned them?" Giving me a smirk causing us to both laugh.

I was beginning to dive back into the pile of paperwork when she came back into the office and sat down in the chair in front of my desk and as she did I distinctly heard a light snap, snap sound and as I glanced up I could see that 2 more buttons had popped on the bottom of this dress. She, however did not appear to notice and as she sat down I realized I could see the top of her thighs as she crossed her legs. Was that a hint of panties I saw? Intrigued I tried to remain looking at her face as she clearly wanted to talk about something.

She started by saying that she was quitting her job effective immediately and then telling me about a project she had been working on and informing me about the best system to have someone else accomplish it. She was talking so fast I couldn't get in a word edgewise to ask her why she was leaving. As she moved around she uncrossed her legs and suddenly I realized I was staring at the cutest little shaven pussy I have seen in years! As I fought to drag my eyes from this beautiful and forbidden sight I realized she noticed where I had been staring and she said "Are you ok? You look like you are upset?" I quickly responded stating that I had only been concentrating on what she was saying. She then leaned forward and really got serious about explaining how to manage the project and as she did I distinctly heard another snap. I started sweating slightly and as she leaned back while talking I could see her sweet naked little kitty was now fully on display.

I think it was subconsciously but apparently I moaned slightly and once again she looked at me in concern. "Are you sure you're ok" she asked again? I saw her glance down and I wondered if she could see that she was brazenly and completely displaying all of her female charms to me. As she glanced back up at my face I was carefully looking at her face and acting as if there was nothing amiss. She smirked slightly and slid slightly forward in the chair watching my eyes. I studiously avoided looking downward hoping she would not quit her wonderful little show.

I was becoming somewhat uncomfortable as this wonderful display was causing my body to react and as I shifted in my chair glancing down at her once again I realized she had not only exposed herself further but had spread her legs slightly and I could now see the inner lips of her sex. She continued to talk rather nonchalantly, suddenly commenting that it was rather hot in the office that day or had I noticed? At this point I was beginning to have some trouble talking and keeping my eyes focused on her face. She reached up and unbuttoned the top two buttons of the dress and sat back in the chair fanning herself with a piece of paper she was holding. As she did her legs fell open even further and as I glanced down I realized there were only 2 buttons holding the entire dress together.

Suddenly I thought I could smell her arousal and as my eyes traveled down to her beautiful pussy she reached down and calmly spread her pussy lips glancing at me mischievously and laughed! "Like what you see?" she asked. I was in a state of shock. I stuttered "Wow!" "You are really a dream come true today!" "But you quit?" I asked. She laughed again and with her other hand reached up and slowly undid the last two buttons, all the time staring at me intently. It was like being caught in a spotlight and I was mesmerized by her show. When the last button popped open I realized she was completely naked under her dress as her beautiful petite breasts came slightly into view. It was a dream come true.... And she knew it!

Suddenly she got up from the chair but as she did the dress fell to the floor and suddenly my wonderful, now ex- assistant was standing in my office completely naked. It was then that I realized she was a complete brat because she said "Oh I dropped something" and she turned around, spread her legs slightly and bent over to pick something up off the floor giving me a view of that ass best described as the most luscious and salacious picture I have ever seen. I could positively see the results of her arousal glistening on the lips of her sex which had reddened slightly and were for the first time beckoning me with their beauty. I was in shock. And she knew it.

She asked me if, as a favor, since she no longer worked for me, I needed my coffee refreshed and I could only nod. As she came closer to my desk I was treated to a full view of her amazing and beautiful little breasts. She made no move to pick up her dress. Staring at me intently she commented "I think you were right about the buttons on that dress" "I don't see the point in putting it back on broken, do you?"

I was completely tongue tied and could only nod my head affirmatively. She nonchalantly headed out the door with my coffee cup with a slight swaying of that wonderful ass briefly glancing back to make sure I was looking. I sat there in shock.

In but a moment she came back walking straight up to me and setting the coffee cup down. I could see she was staring at me clearly enjoying herself while she watched my eyes travel over her vividly displayed charms.

As she turned again she said "Oh it appears one of the pins has come loose on our calendar! Let me get that fixed." and she stepped up on the chairs by the wall with one leg on one chair and the other on the one next to it, and pushing her ass out slightly causing her pussy lips to tremble as she applied pressure to the offending pin. Looking mischievously over her shoulder again she said "Is it straight?" just like she has done several other times when we have worked on office decorating. The difference this time was she was completely naked and fully displaying all of those charms I have admired for so long. She wiggled her wonderful ass again. "Is it straight?" she quipped again, knowing I was completely enthralled by her display!

"You are amazing!" I said.

She laughed and climbed down off the chair. Standing there in all of her naked splendor with her hands on her hips, cute little breasts on display and her legs spread slightly she commented "Well, I just made your dream come true, so now I want you to indulge me!"

A mirage of thoughts passed through my mind... what could my sweet little minx of an assistant want from me that would indulge her? Understand here that by this time I would basically do whatever she wanted because she was completely fulfilling a fantasy of mine and she flat out knew it!

She sashayed back over to the chair in front of my desk and sat down in it watching my eyes follow her every inch of the way. As she sat down she purposely spread her legs slightly and pushing her pussy towards me said "Look at it!" "Watch me!"

She slid her hand slowly down past her navel and gently parted the lips of her sex. "Look at it!" "Watch me!" she said again. And slowly, ever so slowly she started massaging her clit in little circles. "Look at it!" "Watch me!" She said again gazing at me intently she started increasing the speed of her ministrations.

Then she said "Clear off the desk! But don't take your eyes off me!"

I started clearing the papers from the desk, finding that it was very hard to be orderly about it while this amazing show was going on. The signs of her arousal were clearer and the scent of that arousal was causing me to feel giddy.

"Look at it!" "Watch me!" She said again. "Don't take your eyes off me!"

When the desk was finally cleared I could see she was really getting into what she was doing. She slowly stood up, and without stopping placed on foot on the desk all the while watching me and my intensity and clear enjoyment of her wanton display. As her leg slid toward me on the desk it caused her pussy to open and be even more fully on display.

Without ever breaking her simple ministration of her clitoris she slid her leg closer and twisted and put her other leg on the desk, and leaning back put her sweet little rose right in front of my face, and with her heels on the edge of my desk continued with her self pleasure.

"Look at it!" "Watch me!" "But don't touch!" She said

As she continued this for several minutes it became clear that she was so aroused she was near climax. "Look at it!" "Watch me!" She said again between ragged breaths. (Like I could do anything else in the face of this wonderful and mesmerizing display)

Suddenly she spasm'd with her self fulfillment, slightly writhing with her pleasure and as she looked at me and my gaze over her beautifully displayed dripping sex which was inches from my face, she said "Now... lick it. This is your chance. Do it now!" "NOW!" she said.

I looked at her in disbelief. "Do it NOW!" She said again forcefully. As I leaned in to feast my aching lips on this special treat, where her scent was exactly like the dreams of her I had so many times, and as the taste of her sex flooded my senses she grabbed my head with her hands and wrapping her legs tightly around my head promptly soothed my aching taste buds with a second wild orgasm.

As her quivering subsided I continued to lick her gently not wanting to miss a single drop of her essence. She gazed into my eyes and said "By the way what will it take for me to get my job back?"

But that is another story!

Drbic
Drbic
2 Followers