Another Day at the Pool

Story Info
Good things come to a man who follows his nose.
2.8k words
3.98
26.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers

When Jess walked out to the public pool that day, he saw that the neighbor girl was already there. She was wearing the same bikini she always wore, lying there on her stomach, poolside. She pretended not to notice him when he opened the squeaky iron gate of the enclosure.

"What a little bitch!" he thought to himself.

He found a lounge chair a few feet away from her, cast down his towel and began to rub lotion on his face and shoulders. He knew that her name was something like Zelda or Esmeralda because he always heard the mother yelling at her through the wall. She was facing away from him using a second towel as a pillow. Her blue hair didn't say much for her fashion sense, but the rest of her told him she was a young woman with an unconcerned attitude.

His eyes were immediately directed to her loose-fitting bikini bottom that was doing a not so good job of covering her copper-colored, high peaked backside. The absence of tan lines told him this was actually her natural skin tone. She was Latin American as far as he could figure, probably from one of those jungle countries like El Salvador.

He eased back in the pool chair and took cover behind his Ray-Bans. From this position he knew he could watch her without making it too obvious.

He kept his eyes centered on that stretched out piece of cloth between her legs, trying to visualize what lay just beneath it. Then, remarkably, he swore he momentarily discerned the scent of her ass on the wind. Doubting that his imagination could be that good, he closed his eyes and breathed in slowly once more. Again the fine bouquet of female ass filled his nose and brain.

"Oh my god! This weird little college girl is a freak!" he thought to himself.

Suddenly he imagined his nose thrust into the heady, damp paradise of her firm ass crack. His mind started to reel.

But his mental travels were interrupted when she suddenly rose up out of her prone position with a yoga move and got to her feet. Was she going to jump into the pool with that dirty ass now, he wondered!? His mind became distraught and alarmed. Once that ass was put in the chlorine it would be bleached and sterilized! All her beautiful sex allure would be neutralized in a horrible instant!

He watched her as she walked around the pool, past the diving board, thankfully, and the Jacuzzi, over to the water fountain. She took a long drink as she held back her long, matted blue hair. Then she walked back to the edge of the pool and sat down on the rim, dangling her thin legs in the shallows. He continued to observe her with concern and lust. Would she be hopping into the waters of ruination soon and eradicating that wonderful scent? The travesty of such an idea made him spring up at that moment and walk over to where she was.

"Excuse me, aren't we neighbors?" he asked her, trying to sound as incidental as possible.

She looked up towards him and smiled slightly without saying anything. He walked up to her and removed his shades.

"My name's Jess." he said, extending his hand.

"I'm Jezebel." she stated somewhat sullenly with only a quick glance.

He took his hand back and sat downwind on the pool rim from her. It was clear to him now that she wasn't a talker, but perhaps this lack of confidence could be worked to his advantage.

"So how do you like living here?" he queried.

She smiled and nodded for a while at the question.

"It's alright." she finally admitted.

He realized then that the discourse was hitting a brick wall and he wondered if the direct approach might not be the best strategy at this point.

"Would you mind if I stuck my nose in your ass crack?" he pictured himself saying.

Then he returned to the polite world of civil society and asked a civil question.

"Must not be a lot of fun living at home." he asked, trying to give her his empathetic face.

She gave him a bitter smile.

"No, not much." she replied.

Now he had established himself as a guy who understood her problems and he was that much closer to that divine pheromone spewing hole of hers. Now all he had to do was get her away from the awful water into a nice, preferably closed-in, private space.

"Hey, do you play billiards?" he asked, "They have a table here in the rec room."

She shook her head.

"No, I suck at sports."

"Really! So do I!" he replied with all the charm he could put into a lie.

"Would you like to shoot a game?" he invited.

She hesitated for a long, painful moment.

"Yeah, okay, I'll try one game." she finally agreed laconically.

In the rec room Jezebel tried to break the rack of balls several times, but her pool cue kept glancing off the top of the cue ball. Jess was close behind her with advice as she shot, sniffing away at her with every opportunity.

"Rest the stick on your knuckles," he told her, "and keep it straight...now aim down the stick."

Jezebel eventually proved herself to be a truly lame at the sport of pool, but Jess got to at least live in her rather intoxicating scent zone for a while as they became better acquainted. He discovered that she was an art major and that she collected teddy bears. But he also found out to his surprise and delight that same day that she had a weird fetish for bondage and public humiliation. It had all begun with a bold question.

"So what's the wildest thing you've ever done?" he had asked her.

He wasn't expecting anything radical, so when she came out with this story about being tied up and blindfolded at a Las Vegas party he found it hard to control his excitement.

"So they just decided to tie you by the wrists with a sash from the ceiling?" he asked, trying not to act too surprised by this decadent confession.

"Yeah...well, the idea was for me to try and free myself as the guests walked around."

This started a whole series of images in his head of her, scantly clad as she was now, wreathing and kicking to try and escape her bonds. He felt an intense lust at that point and wondered if she might not be a complete slut.

"And in the end you got free?" he asked.

"No, I was in high heels and pulled up so high that I had very little room to move." she told him in a matter of fact way.

He felt a flash of scepticism now. He wondered if she wasn't trying to mind fuck him with this story. He decided to test her.

"Have you ever let someone carry you?" he inquired.

Her expression told him she had never considered this idea.

"You mean...pick me up?" she asked.

"Yeah!"

The idea seemed to capture her imagination and she vaguely smiled as the thought ruminated in her head.

"Not really." she finally replied.

"Okay, let me show you how it's done." he told her.

He had her stand in front of him and then he squatted down and wrapped his arms around her upper legs and lifted her. Her face flushed when she suddenly found herself held up high in the air. He then proceeded to carry her around the rec room with her pert little half naked ass resting securely on top of his arms. He watched her face as he walked her around. It was obvious she was enjoying this lift. But then her expression suddenly became more fitful and conflicted as he carried her farther into the facility.

"Hey, where are you taking me?" she complained halfheartedly.

"On a tour of our beautiful rec room!" he told her as he proceeded to carry her back through the empty weight room.

"No, put me down now!" she said in a playful, pouty voice.

"Not until the tour is done." he replied as he enjoyed the wonderful proximity of his nose to her beautiful, unwashed rearend.

He knew now that her bondage story had been true. She was definitely a freaky girl who got off on spontaneous kink. He had the idea to put her down on the weight bench and fuck her like a beast right there, but he too was enjoying having her wrapped up tightly in his arms under his full control. She began to kick her legs in mock protest.

"Put me down!" she pleaded in a cranky baby voice.

The scenario was now developing real heat as Jess became aware that his cock had become a piece of iron in his pants.

"I think we need to put you up a little higher." he told her as he set her down momentarily and then slung her over his right shoulder.

Her copper-colored funky little high peaked ass was now right next to his face and for him to do with as he pleased. He knew she was HIS now. He slapped her ass a few times playfully.

"You're not going anywhere now!" he told her.

He carried her back out of the spa area into the game room again where people could see in from outside.

"I'm going to carry you around for everyone to see!" he announced.

"No!" she replied weakly.

Jess was feeling elated and light headed from the surreal nature of this developing experience. The aloof little cunt he had been lusting over at poolside was now slung over his shoulder and under his complete control. He slapped her ass again and then began to pat it. The funky bouquet of it was increasing and he couldn't stop himself from pushing his hand up into it at that point to explore. She didn't seem to mind. His hand got around the bikini bottom easily and his thumb slipped right into her vagina with surprisingly little effort. Jezebel began to kick in mock resistance, but she was already thumb pegged and shoulder slung. She was incapable of escape and her cunt was now penetrated and on display for anyone who happened to walk into the rec room of the Cedar Woods Apartments.

"How do you like being carried?" he asked her as he pushed his thumb deeper into her juicy little hole.

Jezebel's face was pounding with blood now, as was her pussy. She clung to the back of his shirt with both hands as she hung over him and pushed her head up so she could watch the people outside in terror. Then she felt Jess begin to circle her anus with his forefinger. She knew it would go right in as easily as his thumb had penetrated her pussy.

"What are you doing?!" she asked fearfully.

"Do you like that?" he said.

"No, leave my ass alone!" she told him.

But no sooner had she said the words when she felt his large forefinger penetrate forcefully into her dark, personal hole in the rudest of ways.

"Ahhh, that hurts!" she whined.

But as his strong finger continued to course in and out of her ass, her complaints ceased.

Soon she was closing her eyes to concentrate on the full sensation of the double finger penetration she was now under. His thumb slid into her wet cunt noisily as his forefinger slid out of her anus. Then the forefinger pushed back in as the thumb withdrew. The feeling of both her holes being fucked simultaneously in a pincer movement was soon making her bounce wildly on his shoulder like a thrilled child. This, she decided, was better than all the bondage experiences she had had to date.

In the meantime Jess had all her juice and sweet musky stink running down his hand as he held her immobilized across his shoulder. The feel and smell of her cunt was making it hard for him to concentrate, but he knew he had to wait until he brought her to a limp and helpless condition that only a good climax could create. He plunged his fingers into her with more rhythmic determination and waited for the tension to build in her little body. Soon her legs started to flail as his strong digits brought both of her fucked holes closer to a resolution.

"How does that feel?" he asked her.

Wooo! she replied in a weak trembling voice.

His thumb moving over the ridges of her G-spot forced the first pulsing revolution to move through her as he walked her back into the weight room. He had to even grab her arm to keep her on his shoulder as her body went rigid and spastic as her cunt climaxed around, over and down his thumb. Then her asshole finally responded to the finger fucking it was getting and she experienced a deeper sort of climax that sent waves of pleasure through her for what seemed like several minutes. As her asshole pulsed and contracted around his finger to a final resolution she whimpered.

"Ohh shit."

Afterwards she lay ragdoll-like over his shoulder, physically and emotionally wrecked. She moaned slightly but all muscular resistance had been lost. He let his finger and thumb slide out of her and pulled her bikini bottoms down and off. Then he freed his aching member from his Speedos and stroked it with the juice that she had covered his hand in. He walked as he stroked himself and rubbed her sweet little ass propped up exhausted next to his face, amazed at the idea of this public conquest.

He soon realized that if he didn't get his cock inside of her fast, he'd end up spewing his cum all over the rug, so he let her slide down off his shoulder and carried her baby style in front of him, his hands cradling her butt, her legs out wide. Then he pulled his cock up against her so he could slide her funky wet meat against it. She clung weakly to his neck as he moved her little bronze body over his erection at will. She was so soaked and exhausted she barely noticed his raging purple phallus as it slipped into her. He gripped each of her ass cheeks and swung his hips up and into her in full long strokes. He thought how lucky he was to have saved her sweet smelly twat from that horrible chlorine. As he slid into it he imagined that everyone outside knew what they were doing in there. Then the pressure of her sex organ suddenly overwhelmed him.

"Jezebel, your cunt is going to make me cum!" he called out.

But he didn't want to cum in her cunt if he could help it. He wanted to know what that sweet heavenly asshole of hers felt like around his surging, blood engorged dick.

He carried her over to one of the weight room mats and put her down on it, butt in the air. He got over her and penetrated her anus quite easily and began to feverishly hump away at her tight little hole. No lubrication was needed. Jezebel's anal oils and pussy cum kept his cock's wild friction in check.

"Ahhhh jesus!" he blurted, breathing her scent deep into his nostrils with each thrust, "your ass feels so good!"

Soon the heady aroma of her butt and her contracting muscles were bringing him to the breaking point.

"Oh my god! Jezebel!" he called out gasping.

His cock grew huge inside of her as he felt the resistance of her deep rectum against his mindlessly thrusting gland. Her ass was not going to let him go until he gave up all of his frustrated load.

He managed one more full penetration before the earthquake rumbled through his testicles and spewed it's pearl white reward deep into Jezebel's dirty backside.

"OOHHHH fuck! EEEWWWWWW! EEEWWWW! AAAHHHH!

He kept pushing down into her long after his climax was done. With his eyes closed he floated up on a cloud created by her divine ass scent. Would he wake up now on one of the pool's lounge chairs? No, fantasy never smelled so good.

He finally pulled his still erect penis out of her and pushed it back into his bathing suit. His balls had been drained for the week. He helped her up and they walked back to where her bikini bottoms had been dumped and she put them back on. Then they went back into the sunlight and gathered their things at the pool. On the way out he turned to her.

"I'm gonna go check my mail. I guess I'll see you around."

Jezebel only nodded absently and started back towards her mother's apartment.

He watched her walk away and knew they would have more fun the next time they met. She would be wearing that same bikini and her ass would be smelling the same as it had that day. He understood her kink now and that was going to give him lifetime access to that sweet funky butt hole of hers.

Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers