Another Day, Different Office

Story Info
A night alone in Amsterdam.
3.5k words
4.12
31k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a couple of months since my first all guy encounter and my life has changed somewhat. There have been numerous liaisons, with couples and single guys and I know that I'm now treading a fine line between my marriage, work and the sex I now crave.

As for my marriage things are normal, we have been together for years and as so often happens we have fallen into a pattern of having sexual contact less and less, not for any reason other than tiredness and the familiarity which such long relationships bring. I love my wife and am concerned that my actions will get found out and cause her any pain.

I do not seek a relationship, I seek excitement and uncomplicated sex. In my mind I differentiate this from affairs, I know I'm kidding myself and if it ever came to it there is no way I could explain it as such, but for me I suppose it hides the truth. I wrap the bi bit up as ,yes I like sex with either sex , but the drive to another man's bed is strong, the sex seems more exciting. Even with this all going on in my head I convince myself that I'm doing no harm, as long as I keep it secret, a cliché and a lie to myself.

Work is a strange thing that alters over time, when I was young I was the go getter, the young man snapping at the heels of the older ones.

Working in the corporate world drags you down, the monotony, the circles of new ideas that come round and around, often being a slightly different version of previous failed ideas suddenly become tedious and showing the required enthusiasm for these is harder and harder to do.

The drive that was once there is stripped from you and a ever spiraling feeling of despair and pointlessness creeps in, once this happen I think it's the beginning of the end, once you lose the self importance of this artificial world that corporate environments create you have had it.

You suddenly see that all the stress, all the worrying is really for nothing, the futile and meaningless drive for a bigger profit, the utter rubbish that becomes corporate world speak, the buzz words of the moment that are thrown out at every opportunity.

This and the move to dehumanize the workplace, to remove the human element, the emotion, the friendship and replace it with machines, these machine be they human ones are expected to work all hours, expected to hire and fire without conscience, expected to forgo everything for the money on offer.

Maybe it is age, maybe it is that one day you wake from the corporate dream and realise you have reached as far as you will get and maybe it's the sudden realisation that the thing you thought was important are not, in the great scheme of things how many widgets you turn out and at what profit over doesn't really matter. There are by far bigger problems in the world.

With this turmoil also brewing within me, my work rate drops, I have been in the corporate environment so long I can play the game, you can, if you so choose disappear, you can switch from doing above and beyond your job to barely doing it at all. It's a game of odds, will the report you have to write actually be read, will it change before you have finished, making it a pointless exercise to write in the first place. You can make time, you can do very little and seem to be working normally. However once on this road you know deep down that you have to get out one day and soon.

With this new philosophy on work I create time, time where if I so wish I can go about my day time sexual exploits. Work however can throw a surprise or to into the mix.

One day, I'm called on to take the latest corporate vision to an international arm of the company in Amsterdam, it came out the blue and was a very welcome request. I live but an hour away from Amsterdam, the flight to Schiphol airport is quicker than the commute to the London office and is a favourite distraction location of my wife and I when it all gets to much.

Amsterdam gives you back so much, it's free attitude to so many things, sex, drugs and social behaviour makes the place a melting pot. We go there when we need to recuperate from the stress of the world, sit in a café enjoy the tolerated not legalise offerings and chill. I know Amsterdam quite well. I have however never been there alone, always with my wife, so I have had someone to "control" me, someone who by their very presence stops me going off the rails, this would be different and I wondered where it would end.

I told my wife of the pending business trip, to which she said "I was a lucky bastard." and she wished she was coming to. I smiled and tried to shrug it of by saying it would be dull and a business meeting is the same the world over, however in my mind I had other ideas, although no real plan, just an idea this might be an interesting trip.

My trip to Amsterdam was only for 1 night, I would arrive around lunch time and set up for the meeting the next day. This would take but a few hours, after this the rest of the day was mine, so long as I'm at the office by 9am the next morning to give the talk and in a fairly presentable state I could do what I pleased.

On arrival in Schiphol airport and with only hand luggage I was quickly able to catch the train to the city centre, from there I knew it was a short Metro ride to the office where I was setting up. I got there by 2 pm and had finished the set up by 3:30 pm. After a quick chat with the staff and avoiding the requests to go for a drink after work by saying I had an old friend to meet up with, I was out and in my hotel by 4 pm.

The day was now all mine. I showered, changed from the business suit I traveled in, into a more Amsterdam like attire, jeans and tee shirt and headed straight for my favourite coffee shop.

Amsterdam coffee shops come in two types those that sell coffee, chocolate and cakes and are called Brown cafes and those that sell coffee, chocolate, cakes and cannabis that are called Coffee shops, it was the later I was in. I know the owners from many of my past visits, the asked after my wife and said they looked forward to seeing her there soon. The owners are two Rastafarian Dutch guys very chilled and very pleasant. They didn't ask me what I wanted as it was almost like going into a local bar at home, they just passed over the cup of coffee and the very large White Widow joint. I love this place.

The atmosphere in the coffee shop is very laid back, the walls are dark nicotine and dope stained brown and the music is a mixture of laid back jazz and reggae, the tables are set so that you can sit and watch the world go by. As I sat and drank the coffee and smoked the joint, time seemed to alter, it slows considerably and to a point where you have no idea how long you've been sitting there, occasionally in the half dream world I'm offered a refill of coffee and another joint but other than that I sat in my own world. I gazed out the window and watch people going about there business, sometimes I get caught up in events that unfold, minor things start to fascinate me, like, how someone rides their bike, how someone is walking, anything really. The real and the unreal blend in a nice way, I feel totally relaxed.

Eventually I feel enough of this, I pay the bill, a mere 20 Euros and I realised I have been sitting there for nearly 3 and a half hours, no one minds or thinks it odd. I say my goodbyes to the now very red eyed owners, who have been enjoying there own hospitality and stock, we chatted for a few minutes and they smile saying have a good night, I got this feeling they are aware that the night isn't over for me yet.

The coffee shop is just outside the red light district, this is a small area of the city of Amsterdam yet the most visited, here all manner of sexual offerings are on offer and displayed openly. The girls sit in red florescent lit windows blatantly offering their services, it's seedy and refreshingly open. Tourists go up and down the street looking, laughing and occasionally trying. Stag and Hen parties abound, the girls buying things from the sex shops and the guys, being egged on by their friends, disappear into the red lit rooms. The atmosphere is one of fun, the streets are by and large devoid of cars and are narrow and cobbled, it is a place to wander.

I'm still feeling the effects of the coffee shop as I wandered with the throng up and down the neon lit streets, I am now thinking of what I can do, do I want to try the delights Amsterdam has on offer, and, if I do what is it I seek? For the choice seems endless.

There are young blond women beckoning me, there are older, larger, black women, women in leather, I go past each one. As I walk I see in a lower level window a well build buxom woman, something about her looks different, she is of Asian origin, Dutch East Indies I guess, darked skinned, wearing a bikini top and shorts, showing off her ample breasts, but she has big shoulders and thick frame. She waves and I wave back. I go to the window and ask what I'm thinking

"Are you a Ladyboy?" not really knowing what else to call her and probably a stupid question but I wanted to be sure

There's no need to be shy here, you can say what you want for nobody is going to look shocked. She confirms she is and asks if I would like to come in. I go.

Inside the room it's dark, there's a bed, a chair, a sink and a ultraviolet light which makes the patterns on the furniture glow. The red light from the window and the ultraviolet light give a warm relaxed feeling to the room. It smells a little of sweat and sex.

Sitting on the chair I'm asked what I want, now this has me, I'm not sure what I want. I'm offered a blow job or to cum between those soft breasts, the price for which would be 60 Euros.

"How much for everything" I ask, by which I mean and she knows I mean full sex.

"100 Euros" was the reply.

I hand over the 100 and she takes off the bikini top, her breast are plump round and full, they are obviously also from plastic surgery and fascinate me, I reach over and ask if I may touch them and as I'm paying she agrees.

They are the first augmented breast I have ever felt, slightly harder than real ones but only just, the nipples are large and dark and the skin soft.

She moves to undress me, she stands there with her breasts unfettered wearing only a pair of shorts, white ones that reflect the ultraviolet light and stand out as shining white against her dark skin. I help her undress me and I stand there naked before her. She informs me that everything has to be done with a condom, even oral sex and leans over to a bowl next to the bed that is full of them, takes one and opens it. My cock is hard, but I don't want to use it right now, I want to see her naked to. I ask her if she would remove the shorts, she looks a little surprised.

"You do know what I have down there?" she asks as if my original question of her being a Ladyboy hadn't happened.

"I know what I'd like to be there" I replied

She removes the shorts, producing a large dark uncut cock, not hard, she stands there hands on hips, looking like I should be alarmed, like I might snatch my clothes and run. The opposite is on my mind.

I reach over and touch her cock, it's quite thick, I cup her in my hand and tell her this is what I want, I want to please her. A quizzical look comes on her face, I'm not sure many guys want to please the hooker, but for me sex isn't about just getting off, I want and feel better if both parties are having a good time.

I tell her I want to suck it, again she looks surprised, but the your paying look is also there. She rolls a condom over her half hard cock and lies back on the bed.

I crawl up between her open legs and take the half hard condom covered cock and kiss it, then take it into my mouth, the rubber tastes odd but it still feels like a cock. It hardens as I suck and grows. As I suck on her I look up to see her lying back with her hands on her own breast playing with her nipples, it's an amazing sight for me, like the best of both worlds.

I continue to suck for a while, I don't want her to cum, just get good and hard for me. My own cock is twitching with every bob of my head, I can feel it pulsate. She start to sit up as if it's her turn, but I roll over and now lay half sitting half laying on a cushion on the bed so that I'm in a semi reclining position. She straddles my legs and reaches for another condom, I can see her dark cock in it's rubber sheath sticking out at me all the while. She reaches for my hard cock and rolls the condom over it, still straddling me I reach for her and pull her forward, I want to kiss her. Now, I've heard that hookers don't kiss, well she did and seemed to enjoy it. She is kneeling forward now, her breast swinging, her mouth is on mine and I can cup her breasts in my hands. I'm very hard now.

My legs move up so they are around her waist, I feel as if I'm the woman, this is something new, I fell like I want to be made love to rather than do the making, I arch up my hips exposing my ass to her, she looked confused.

"Will you fuck me?" I say, not knowing where that came from in my mind and not knowing why I said it. However the feeling of wanting this part male, part female in me was immense.

I reach under my upturned hips and take hold of her cock, and to emphasis my intension, point it at my ass. I am screaming to be fucked in my head, I want it, I want it now, even though this was never the idea when I entered the room, the heady cocktail of this cocked woman had created this urge within me.

She reach over me, one hand on the bed, the other searching for something in the bowl where she kept the condoms, her armpit went across my face and the unmistakable smell of a man emanated from it. She returned to her half kneeling position with a tube of lube in her hand, I took the lube from her and proceeded to squeeze some in my hand with which I applied to her cock making it very slippery on the condom, I applied a good squeeze into my hand and put my hand between my legs that were still wrapped round her waist and massaged it in around my waiting ass hole.

Satisfied I'd lubricated enough I started to slide my body so that her cock was positioned at my entrance, I pushed myself on to her, she in turn pushed back, I could feel the cock at the door of my ass, the thick head trying to open me up, I wanted it in me.

I pushed harder, feeling my ass take the stretch and feeling the head of her cock go past the muscle that tried to stop her, and she was in me. The feeling of that cock in me I will never forget, it wasn't so much the cock rather the wanting it so badly, I have never wanted anything so much and as it slid in and out I reveled in the joy it was bringing.

With my legs up around her waist and my hips lifted she moved into me with long slow thrusts, I could take her all the way in. I looked up at her, and at her breasts dangling before me, from this angle she was a woman but when I looked at her eyes she was definitely a guy fucking. She didn't last long, a few minutes maybe and she came with a shudder into the condom that was deep in my ass. I could feel the huge contractions as she spurted into me.

We were both panting as she withdrew, my cock was like a rock and so hard it hurt when I contracted my stomach muscles to move and it twitched.

She smiled at me and bizarrely and politely thanked me, saying it had been a while since she had done that, this made me wonder what were her reasons for being a Ladyboy, was it the money, did she feel like she was a woman, by the way she fucked she was still a guy, I didn't ask but now wished I had for I often wonder.

She repositioned herself on the bed turning away from me but still on all fours, she offered her own ass to me, as if to return the favour. I reach for the lube again and this time applied it to my cock and her ass, I knelt up behind her, doggy style and pushed my aching cock into her, it went in easily, she pushed back to receive my thrusts as I had done to her, I reach under her to cup her breasts as I lay over her broad back. I knew that I too would be quick, my cock had been at erupting point for a while and the warmth and exoticness of the situation was going to mean I would cum quickly. I moved my hands from her breast to her cock, now limp but still in the condom, she muttered an apology for it not being hard, which seemed unnecessary. I came with a huge spurt, deep within her ass, the relief was heady, I was seeing stars, maybe that was the cannabis from earlier but it felt wonderful.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed and I cuddled her for a few moments.

The spell was broken, she was a working girl and it was time to get rid of this customer and get on to the next, we dressed and she escorted me to the door, there I turned, thanked her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled back.

I left the room and walked out into the warm night air of Amsterdam, no one took a blind bit of notice, just another punter leaving a room. I walk round the cobbled narrow strips for a bit, not quite believing what had just happened. I found another coffee shop, not my usual one as I wanted to feel alone. I smoked the joint drank the coffee and went back to the hotel. The feeling in my head was strange, I had just dine something, for me way out there, and yet I had this feeling of where will it all end, how far down this path will I travel?

The next morning, slightly groggy from the drugs, I went and delivered the talk at the Amsterdam office, it was met with the usual mix of over enthusiasm and hidden skepticism that all corporate flavour of the month things are.

I returned to Schiphol, caught the flight back and arrived home.

My wife was out on a business trip of her own and I wondered if she was doing things when away as I was, I was never going to ask, part of me hoped she was and another hoped she wasn't, as long as we never found out I reasoned what harm can it do, this delusion comforted me, but I also knew things were starting to get out of control and again I wondered just how far I would go with this.