Another Day In Paradise

Story Info
Phil Collins pulls a girl onstage.
1.8k words
3.95
22.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of Kitty's life - Her dad had bought her a ticket to see Phil Collins live in concert, and she was really looking forward to it.

Phil Collins had been her idol since she was a very little girl. Well, you would expect that if that's the only music your dad would play to you from being in the womb to age 13!

5 years on, and Kitty had just turned 18. Her long golden hair fell neatly behind her shoulders and her eyes were the most beautiful piercing blue you have ever seen, as cold as ice, but as warm and inviting as the sea on a hot summer's day. Apart from being beautiful around her eyes and her, her nose was the cutest little button, and her lips were as red as the reddest rose.

Kitty was starting to get excited. She pulled her ripped, faded blue jeans on, and tugged at a creamy coloured sweater. She didn't know whether her clothes were suitable for the evening ahead, so she lifted off her sweater and began some adjustments.

As the sweater lifted, her breasts plopped and bounced a little. Kitty didn't need a bra. Her perfect sized breasts stud to attention on their own, not needing any horrible wire or lace around them to keep them in place.

Kitty went over to her stereo, and to get her even more in the mood for the concert, she put a Phil Collins and Genesis CD on. She started to sing a long to You Can't Hurry Love. One of her favourite songs. And then she started working on her sweater again.

After 5 minutes, her dad shouted to say he was ready to take her, and Kitty quickly pulled her sweater back over her head, and this time, it fell neatly into place, with one shoulder showing. She had a quick glimpse in the mirror, "Nice, but not fantastic - You'll have to do." She said. Kitty grabbed her coat and ran down the stairs and straight into the car.

--------------------------------------------------

It was 8.30pm now, and the supporting band had just gone off stage. Phil Collins' will be here soon Kitty thought, I wonder if he'll notice me... Probably not - There's at least 3 thousand people here Kitty sighed, but soon started smiling as soon as the backing track to Something Happened on the Way to Heaven started playing. Here we go...

The music was good, the lighting was brilliant, but the man himself was fantastic. He made Kitty writhe around her seat with ecstasy. This was the moment of her life.... Until...

"Right, ladies and gentlemen..." Phil Collins had finished the song and was beginning to speak to the audience. "... I have been planning this for a while now, and I have here a bucket full of names from everyone in the audience..." Kitty started to get excited again "... What I am going to do is choose a name from here, and that person can come on stage."

Kitty smiled. She had received a tooth fairy from her mother as an 18th birthday present the week before. The diamond on her tooth sparkled in the limelight.

Drums started to roll... "And the person who is coming on stage is..." Kitty gasped... "Kitty Henderson!!"

Kitty almost screamed with ecstasy. Phil Collins, the light of her life had just said her name! Everything went in slow motion... She got out of her chair, grabbed her bag and coat and walked, no; she floated down the aisles to the stage. A hand reached out for her, and when she looked up, there was Phil Collins helping her up!

"Wow... Phil Co... Coll.... Collins!" Kitty said shocked.

Phil just laughed, "that's me!" He sat her down on a stool in the centre of the stage and turned to the audience. "Everyone, this is Kitty Henderson. My next song is going to be dedicated to her..."

Music started to play, and she sat there gabsmacked. Before he started to sing, he turned around and told her "you do know that this means you're invited to the backstage party afterwards?"

Kitty just smiled, she didn't know what to say.

Phil picked up his microphone and started to sing, "When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do, Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue...."

Tears started to build up in Kitty's eyes. Her parents are NEVER going to believe this! And what's' more, this WAS her favourite song!

10 minutes later, Phil Collins had wished the audience goodnight and he took Kitty's hand and left the stage.

--------------------------------------------------

Kitty was exhausted. She knew the party was going to be full of reporters and photographers... She wasn't really looking forward to it.

"You know," Phil whispered to Kitty, "these parties are so boring... How about we go and get some champagne?"

Kitty agreed and went to walk through the doors to the party.

"No, I don't mean in there - I mean somewhere a little private... I'd like to speak to you for a while, I've heard you're one of my biggest fans?" Phil led her through to the dressing room and shut the door behind him. "So, how old are you then?"

Kitty felt a shyness tingling all through her body - She couldn't believe Phil Collins was talking to her. "I've just turned 18"

"Cool." Phil smiled at Kitty.

The room was quiet for a while. Phil got out of his comfy chair and walked over to Kitty. He took held of her arm and told her to stand up. Kitty was a little shocked, but she did it never the less. Her idol was standing before her and she wasn't exactly going to say no!

Kitty managed to say a few words, "Do you mind if I kiss you?" She blushed. She had never had to ask anyone before. Her looks would knock anyone out, and they'd be crawling at her feet even if she said hello!

Phil didn't even answer. Phil embraced Kitty with his strong arms, and they locked in a deep passionate kiss.

Kitty's head started to sway. She didn't know whether it was the champagne, or the fact she was kissing her hero.

Still in a locked kissing position, Phil's hand wandered around her back. Kitty was tingling all over. She could feel a bulge building in his trousers. She had a feeling he wanted more, so without asking, she let her hand slip round to the front of her body, and undone his trousers' button and zip. He was so busy kissing her, he didn't even notice his trousers were undone, and she was starting to undo her own.

Her jeans had quickly slipped to the floor, and she quietly and carefully stepped out of them and kicked them to one side.

As quick as lightening, Kitty dropped down, tugged at Phil's boxer shorts and took his already enlarged cock into her mouth.

"Kitty.... What are you...." Phil was shocked, but didn't do anything to stop her. Mmmmmmmmmm He let out a little whimper.

Kitty was licking, sucking, kissing and gently biting his solid, wide, 8" penis. She wondered if she could swallow him. She tried, but gagged a little. She kept trying, and eventually, all of his 8" disappeared into her throat.

She sucked on it like a young girl with a lollypop. Furiously backwards and forwards, pulling with her hand, sucking, kissing and biting.

She took his penis away from her mouth and started to masturbate him. Her mouth wandered to his balls. She took one in her mouth and started to perform a little trick she had read about in one of her magazines... She started humming one of his songs!

She could feel his balls tense, so she stopped everything and stood up. Kitty smiled and told him to sit down. He did so without asking any questions.

She stepped out of her red, satin thong and slipped her sweater over her head to show Phil her full glory. You could imagine the sight. Her body was beautiful. Creamy white thighs, shaved pubic region, skinny little waist, perky breasts with her nipples erect, delicate neck and shoulders, and then her beautiful face.

"You want me?" Kitty asked. All her inhibitions had gone. She wanted him, and there was no way of anyone stopping her.

She went and struck a pose on the relax bed in his dressing room.

Without another word being mentioned, he removed his shirt and walked over to her. She closed her eyes for a second This is it she thought my intimate night with Phil Collins

The next time she opened her eyes, he was there, kissing his way up her shin, passed her thigh and plunged deep with his tongue into her dark, wet and wanting slit. "Oh, Phil!" Kitty announced with a little jump.

His tongue rolled around deep inside her... She could feel his nose pushing against her clit as his tongue prodded her deep inside.

She was wet... Soaking if not anything else... She wanted him there and then... She was going to get him...

Phil kissed her shaven pubic region, her stomach, suckled on her nipples for a while and then BANG! He pushed his meat deep inside her with one hefty shove.

"Uh!" Kitty whispered. She was getting everything she had ++++ever wanted.

Phil pounded his meat back and forth, thrusting hard and deep inside her. She was smiling, but couldn't show it - She was going to heaven, and she didn't even know it.

Thrusting harder and harder, faster and faster, Phil pumped away inside her pussy, wanting to hear her scream....

"Don't worry..." Phil started saying, "these walls are soundproofed for my practises"

She was starting to get a tingling sensation all over her body... Nothing was happening though...

Phil pumped as hard as he could - He wanted her to have everything he was worth... All in one blow....

"Yes, yeah, yeah..." Phil's balls tensed up, his juices were starting to flow, and he pushed deep into her harder, harder....

"Harder, Phil... Please, harder!" Kitty was begging him to almost hurt her.

That was it, Phil was gone, he pushed four more times and shot his load deep inside her... He wouldn't stop though, although his cock had softened up, he kept pumping away. He knew this was the best bit for girls - When a man has cum and he softens, if he can keep going, that's when the bang of an orgasm kicks in for the woman.

He pumped away... Riding her like she was nothing but a dirty little slut...

Then that was it, she couldn't take any more... "I'm... I'm... I'M CUMMINGGGGGG........." Kitty screamed.

Tidal waves washed around her clit, she wanted this to last forever....

Then something happened to Phil... Although he had already cum, he started to orgasm. They both climaxed, then everything slowed down... They were both totally spent.

"Now that's what I really call Another Day in Paradise!!" Phil said, with a slight giggle.

Kitty got dressed and left, knowing that she would never get that opportunity again. She didn't care. She had wanted him. And she certainly had him!