Another Day in the Life Ch. 02: The Boss

Story Info
Mr. Stetson interviews for good office help.
4k words
4.32
30.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSnyder
MrSnyder
18 Followers

Set in the world of PA Magazine (Thanks Georg Kinaski). I very much appreciate the edit from MizTake. I assure you any remaining mistakes are mine. For anyone looking for an editor, she will turn the story around quickly and put real thought into her answers.

*****

~*~*~*~*~ Following a disastrous 4 years from the first women president, a backlash forms. All manner of workplace equality laws are eliminated. Lawsuits become a thing of the past. Almost overlooked, prostitution is legalized. Women executives are gradually phased out while the best recent female law school graduates can do is office administration. Gradually, the best paying of these jobs require a sexual relationship with their employer. Suddenly, all of them do. This is the dystopian backdrop in which Sandi is trying to find a better job ~*~*~*~*~

This is Part 2. Part 1 is Another Day in the Life - The Applicant

The alarm blared its tedious incitement to action at 8AM. I did a lazy half roll and slapped at the damn thing with my left hand. I just lay there for a moment and considered dozing back to sleep. I hated waking up to an alarm on Saturday.

"Blowjob, Mr. Snyder"?

I startled for a moment. Then grinned happily to myself. If you ever have the chance to wake up to that phrase, I recommend that you do so. The Mrs., bless her, had insisted on hiring an in house maid as I was now officially a VP at Prototype. All the other executive wives had one and she was not one to miss out on the prerogatives of her station. Of course, Millie was well aware of the changes in the world and what the job description of an in house maid would be. As far as wives went, Millie had adapted well to the way things were. She kept herself trim and fit, accommodated whatever sexual appetites her husband displayed and had gradually brought in a steady stream of younger girls now that she was on the wrong side of 50. I knew that right now, she would have been up for over an hour seeing to her own grooming and ensuring Jo, the new maid, had seen properly to hers. She was probably downstairs seeing to breakfast and had sent Jo up to see if I might be in need of her services.

I gave her a once over and sighed regretfully. She looked terrific in her

maids garb, black satin (or some such. It was shiny anyway), white lace and spiked heels always made for a great look."Not this morning Jo."

I know, a ridiculous answer to that question and one I've not given

before. But I had a schedule to keep and a follow up interview to conduct

with the delectable Sandi and a little self denial seemed in order this

morning.

"Tell Millie I'll be down in half an hour".

"Of course, Mr. Snyder"

I sat at the edge of my bed, enjoying the view as she swayed out of the

room. What a world. A girl who looked like that wouldn't have given me the time of day 10 years ago, now here I am, interviewing girls who would like nothing more than to provide me with my morning bj. The thought brought my morning wood back to attention and I briefly reconsidered passing up Jo's charms.

"Ah well", I sighed philosophically as responsibility won out. Maintaining

my spot at Prototype would take focus and dedication. There were a lot sharp elbows being swung over there and not having come out of a corporate environment, I needed to be on top of my game.

I stepped into my shower and thought about the meeting. If we could pull it off... My small electronics company had made a bit of a breakthrough, but we didn't have the financing to put into production. I met with Prototype to find me an investor, they liked the product so much they decided to buy us themselves. It'd made me wealthy, but to achieve the ideal "fuck all of you" level of wealth, we had to be able to make it work in the real world.

I trotted down the stairs looking forward to the day. Millie was indeed

looking to breakfast and put my egg white omelet on the table as I stepped into the kitchen. I looked at it regretfully but took a bite anyway. I really did need to start looking after my weight.

"What's your schedule today, dear"? She wasn't snooping, just trying to arrange the household to my needs. She was dressed fashionably and modestly as a girl of some station should.

"Meeting with R&D and Marketing from about 9-noon. Then interviewing for my PA again at 1." She processed the information and stepped out of the room. A little puzzled I refocused on my tasteless breakfast. I couldn't imagine she'd be upset that I was interviewing for some office help. She'd known about the last round and knew I'd be reinterviewing the Sandi. I shrugged and sipped my oj.

I heard her reenter the kitchen and placed a blue pill on the edge of my plate. "You'll need to be at your best when you interview her, dear," she said with a smile.

God, I love her. 30 years of marriage, 2 sons, she still looked sharp and maintained an ideal attitude towards the modern world. There wouldn't be any discarding her for one of those trophy wives. Truthfully, I think she was happy to be relieved of sexual duties and she wanted to make sure I was happy getting it elsewhere.

"Will you be interviewing during the game", she asked? I nodded. I would be using the executive entertainment room off the lounge on the top floor of the Prototype building, It had a large screen tv, a couple recliners, wing backs and a couch or 2. There was a small, though fully stocked bar, and a little stage in the back if you were in the mood for a little dancing. I had booked it from 1-5 for the Georgia game. No one else was interested. These peasants still thought the Big 12 and Big 10 played football, so I thought I'd have Sandi waitress for the afternoon. If it went well, I'd offer her the job.

"It sounded like you were leaning towards the mother/daughter team rather than Staci"? I nodded again. It would have been neat to have a celebrity for a PA. No question there would be a fair amount of status that came with that hire. I think Millie was a little disappointed that she wouldn't be able to tell the girls down at the club that Staci Cooney was working for her husband. It was too bad, but Christ, she couldn't suck cock at all. Seemed to think she was doing me a favor with her half assed attempt and freaked out entirely when Barbi, my little interview helper, tried to assist.

"Plan on having me home at 6:00", I said as I choked down a little grapefruit and made my way out the door.

*************

"And this works?" Berkshire from Marketing was interested. My little R & D team was meeting with marketing in one of the many conference room. Jeans and polo shirts instead of suit and tie was our nod to the reality of Saturday morning.

"We're in week 6 of an 8 week pilot. It works."

There was a knock on the door and it started to open.

"Coffee break", I announced.

Two fresh faced office girls wheeled a coffee service and plate of Danish in. They both wore short, white, pleated skirts. One wore an aqua t-shirt that announced, "Hi, I'm 34 C." The other a pink that said, "Hi, I'm 36DD." They each wore matching heels. It said something about the times that I gave the Danish a longer look than the girls.

In behind them came the office manager, Babs. I had a feeling no one called her 'Babs' back in the day. She was, even now, a formidable girl. If her hair was any lighter it would be platinum, piercing blue eyes that could detect bullshit at a 100 meters and a firm jaw. Probably mid 40's and over 6' in her heels, she towered over the other girls and somehow still exuded authority despite wearing a hip hugging mini and a button up vest that showed plenty of cleavage. Maybe it was the glasses, or having her hair done up in a bun. Maybe it was the black choker with 'BITCH' inscribed on it. If not for the outfit I'd expect her to be running a board meeting for a Fortune 500 company or standing sentinel on Asgard's rainbow bridge. Honestly, she made me a little uneasy. She was an unholy terror to the office girls she ruled.

"Will you gentlemen need anything else", she purred.

"We're good for now Babs", I replied. "You can send the girls on break until about 1 if we're the only ones here". No one can say that I am not a nice guy.

"Very good sir, I'll be outside should you need anything else."

There was a pause as we appreciated her departure from the room.

"So, how does it work again?", Berkshire asked.

"In laymen's terms, it's an electronic chastity belt. We require the girl to wear a clit ring that contains some sophisticated electronics. It's in constant contact with the server and communicates all manner of information. We can tell if there's penetration, vaginal or anal, and even if she's aroused. There's also a stud for her tongue that will give us the same info for oral. There's an app for desktop and phones the manager can use to monitor it all"

He whistled under his breath. "That is... impressive. The girls will like it and the hygiene will be better, I just wonder about the managers."

"Why?"

"Owning that key, hearing that lock click, it can be kind of a powerful reminder of status".

"Well, Mr. Berkshire, that's where phase 2 comes in." 10 minutes later, he was smiling too.

-------------

Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso bantered back and forth about the SEC tilt I was getting ready for. Georgia/Florida never gets old. I took my little blue pill and waited for the game to start.

The phone rang and reception told me they'd be escorting my 1 PM appointment up. I got a little bit of wood just thinking about it.

Corso just signified he was picking against my Bulldogs by putting a big Gator mascot head on. Corso was an idiot, but I never get tired of this bit.

There was a knock at the door and I went to full on boner. I don't think my pill had even had time to work in just yet. One of the reception girls led them into the room. Yes, I said 'them'. God bless Sandi, she brought her daughter with her. They were dressed as girl scouts. Berets, vests, front tie shirts, knee high socks, heels and, of course, the over the shoulder sash that displayed merit badges. Life was good. I waived them over to where I was by the TV.

Sandi grabbed her daughter by the hand and walked her over in front of my chair.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Snyder", said Sandi.

"Hello Sandi", I replied giving the girls a slow once over. They were holding hands in front of me and it was easy to tell they were mother and daughter. The girl was a little shorter but had the same hair (both of them had shoulder length pig tails braided in some complex, indecipherable manner), eyes and jaw line as her mom. Her nose, perhaps a gift from her father, a little smaller and cheek bones a little higher made for a hot little package. She was blushing furiously, but whether from embarrassment or excitement, I couldn't tell. Don't know that I cared either. Her boobs were maybe a small B, but she was still a growing girl.

"Honey, say hello to Mr. Snyder", Sandi said to the girl.

"Hello Mr Snyder", she managed to choke out shyly and held eye contact for a brief second before returning her gaze to the floor. Ahh... maybe I do care.

"Mr. Snyder, this is my daughter Rebecca. We were running a bit late after our scout meeting, so I thought I would just bring her with me. I called ahead and reception said they would arrange a chaperone for her while we interviewed." She held up a gym bag in her hand. "You could have a quick chat with her while I change for the interview".

"That'd be fine, Sandi", I said waiving her back towards the girls room off the stage in back.

If possible, Rebecca turned a deeper shade of red at the prospect of her mother leaving her to deal with my full attention. Presumably she knew nothing would happen. The age of consent was a law strictly adhered to by all, as penalties could be quite punitive for those who took liberties with the underaged.

"Thanks Mr. Snyder", said Sandi. She turned to Rebecca, "Remember what we talked about, honey." she said before going back to find her dressing room.

I let a minute pass before saying anything. She was developing a death grip on the sides of her skirt and was boring a hole in the floor in front of her with her gaze. I wasn't entirely sure she was breathing.

"What did you talk about?"

She exhaled and looked up quizzically.

"Before she left, your mom said to remember what you talked about. What was it?"

She looked up over my shoulder as if hoping someone with a dummy card might be holding up the answers to the question.

Becki took a breath, "She said to try to be friendly and cheerful. She said to try to keep eye contact," she paused and I could see she willed herself to lower her eyes to meet mine.

"She said to smile" another pause as she flashed me a mouthful of orthodontic work. "She said to remember that it was important that we both get jobs working for you and that this was a great place to work".

"Can you step a little closer, sweetie?" Her eyes dropped again as she took a mincing step closer. "It's ok, honey, I won't bite. I just wanted to see your badges." She relaxed a little and took another step closer. She grabbed her sash and pulled it out to give me a closer look.

The first badge had a little skirt sewn on it, "This one is for fashion".

"This is for makeup" (a tube of lipstick).

Her blush deepened a little. the next badge was of a cherry. "This is for being a virgin still and this one..."

She paused, and stared desperately to the back room hoping her mother would apprear.

"... is for not having anyone do me up the butt yet."

She choked the words out and brought her eyes back to level with mine. The badge was a cherry red donkey. HAR! Very nice. My hard on was raging right now. How long would it take for Sandi to change?

The next one confused me a little. It was just the number 9. . "That means I can throat a 9 inch practice dildo." My dick was trying to unzip my pants for me right now and there was still one badge to go.

I could take a guess at this one, just a badge of a man's lap. "Lap dancing?" I guessed.

She smiled her braces at me. "Yes sir, lap dancing."

I took another look at her badges. "Nothing for pole dancing?"

She frowned a little.

"No sir. I have the dance moves down ok, but you can't get the badge until you can do your routine in 4" heels. I can walk in those now", she said lifting one of her heel clad feet up.

"But dancing is difficult for me in these. But I promise I'll work very hard and have that badge by my birthday Mr. Snyder!"

I smiled. "See that you do Becki, see that you do." I motioned the HR girl to escort her back out. "Have the chaperone give her a tour of the public areas."

I looked back at Becki, "It's been nice talking with you Becki. I'm afraid your mom and I will be busy for the next few hours. The chaperone will keep you company and answer any questions you might have. Keep working at your dancing and I'm sure we'll have a place for you here next month."

She visibly relaxed at the idea of departing. If I didn't have such healthy self esteem, I might've been offended.

The receptionist whose name I hadn't bothered to learn gave her a friendly smile.

"Come along with me honey." She grabbed her by the hand and walked her out of the room.

Becki's stride a little gawky as she was still trying to master the intricasies of 4" heels. I enjoyed the view nevertheless and tried for a minute to figure out which day of the week her birthday was. But it was weeks away and was into the next calendar month which made the math a little difficult. the strain my crotch was feeling right now didn't make the calculation any less difficult. Between the interview with Becki and the little blue pill, I needed some instant relief.

I contemplated walking back and visiting Sandi in the dressing room, but it would be bad form. Besides, if our last interview was any indication, I might like getting the full effect of what she was changing into all at once.

I eyeballed the cooler of beer sitting beneath the wall mounted TV. I briefly considered pouring the contents of it down the front of my pants.

Instead, I distracted myself by watching the game, which had somehow started without me in the last few minutes. Halfway through the conference season and still undefeated. My Dogs were looking good...

The telltale click of high heels on hardwood echoed from behind me and I made a conscious effort to stay in my wing back watching the TV. I caught her out of the corner of my eye, and then the front of my eye as she made her way in front of me, but considerately stayed out of the way of the TV.

She turned to face me and jutted one hip. She put both hands on her hips and gave me her 100 watt smile. Sweet Jesus she dressed as a Hooters girl. Always had a thing for them. For some reason, it never occurred to me to have a girl dress up as one for me. It made sense, I'd told her she was going to wait on me while I watched a game. I tried to contain my smile. It would be poor negotiating if I blurted out that she had the job now.

I gave her an appreciative once over. She'd kept the pig tails but added little orange bows to them that matched the large, orange plastic hoop ear rings she sported. She added a heavy layer of makeup as the blue eyeliner and red lipstick were more prominent then they'd been a few minutes ago. I think she added some false eyelashes as well. She skipped a bra, but the tiny t-shirt and trademark orange hot pants were unmistakable. Lacey white socks and 5" orange heels nicely rounded out the ensemble.

"You like"?

Apparently my poker face had let me down. But no, her eyes darted down to the Judas in my pants that I'd had under control moments ago. My dick was now screaming bloody murder and didn't care who knew it.

She did a slow turn with her hands out at her sides and looked over her shoulder until she was back facing me.

I pointed to the cooler behind her. "Get me a beer wouldja hon"?

She did another slow half turn and stepped to the cooler. She bent at the waist and reached down to open it up. She looked like gymnast stretching her hamstrings, bent in half and taking her time about retrieving a beer. Her short shorts grew taut and my penis informed me that she may as well have not worn anything as far as he was concerned.

"The Allagash White or the Black Mr. Snyder"?

"I'll go with the White for now Sandi."

Still bent over, she grabbed the bottle opener tethered to the inside of the cooler and popped the top. She stretched to her right a little to throw the top away and slowly straightened back up. She brought me the beer and her very visible nipples strained the fabric of her shirt the way my pecker was straining my pants. It was time to give him some relief. I pointed to the kneeler in front of my chair.

She smiled her naughty smile and slid gracefully to her knees in front of me. She undid my zipper and cooed when my cock reached for her.

"Oh my. That poor boy is about to burst."

She gave it a little kiss on the end and then engulfed it. She worked it hard for a minute, pausing on every down stroke to somehow lick my nuts while she had my 8" down her throat. She was a talented girl. I could feel my balls starting to tighten and realized this was going to be a quick one. I briefly considered where I wanted to cum. Most girls preferred to swallow just to avoid the mess. I was generally happy to accommodate them. Like I said, I'm a nice guy. Decision made I stood up (it's difficult to cum when sitting down. I don't know, maybe it's just me). She groaned when I stood and grabbed the back of her head and thrust my hips a few times. She gagged just a little but didn't put her hands up in defense. I pulled out of her mouth and stroked. I'd meant to aim in her mouth. But then with me stroking 2 inches above her chin, she gave me an absolutely lascivious little wink. I couldn't take it anymore. The first burst of cum was probably more of a surprise to me than her. Considering it took her directly in her eye, she handled it like a pro. Her head snapped back, but then back in place again and she kept her eyes and mouth open as the 2nd string hit her in the mouth and chin. I'd usually start to peter out about now, but I'd gone without my morning bj and she was kneeling there looking so wanton and slutty, I just kept cumming. I'd gained just enough control to aim at her opposite eye, but instead left a strand from right to left across the bridge of her nose. Sensing what I wanted she tilted her forehead back and chin up while slanting her face just a little to expose the unmarked eye. I stepped a little closer, but was still firing too strong and hit her in the forehead and hair. Feeling I was sputtering I kept still for the next shot and landed a long dangling strand right in her eye. My last feeble strand landed on her outstretched tongue. She pulled it into her mouth and made a bit of a show swallowing it.

MrSnyder
MrSnyder
18 Followers
12