Another Day in the Life Ch. 01: The Applicant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should hire me, Mr. Snyder, because I am the best qualified applicant you will find. I am smart, well educated and dedicated. I attended Iowa State and majored in History with a minor in Drama. I spent my free time working in support of NOW and other political organizations. After graduating, with honors, I obtained my law degree from Drake and went into contract law at Wells Fargo after graduation. After 3 years, I went to work for Dewey and Cheatem and was on a partnership path when 'things' (I kept the emphasis light. He would know what 'things' I referenced) changed. As you probably know, law firms that specialized in feminist law-"

"You do understand what job you're interviewing for," Mr. Snyder interrupted? "Why should I care about your biography? Are you one of those old girls who doesn't understand the world has changed?"

I smiled inside. Perhaps I would be able to manipulate this one as well. I pretended to gather myself for a moment.

"Sir, you will have no reason to believe I'm a girl who's unaware of the history of the last 10 years or doesn't know her place. There are three reasons for sharing my educational and professional successes."

"One, as your PA, I would be responsible for keeping this office running smoothly. Intelligence and real world experience will enable me to do so."

"Two, I am a realist Mr. Snyder. I would rate myself a 7, maybe an 8 on a good day. And I know Prototype is jam packed with cute little bimbos like this (I gestured to the girl in front of me). Nines and 10s that are desperately trying to stand out. I can't compete with them on looks and youth."

I paused, "I know there are some", I put a slight emphasis on the word, "executives who enjoy bending a girl over a desk who was once presumptuous enough to compete with them in the same job market. That goes double for girls who have any background in the feminist movement. I'm just trying to stand out myself, Mr. Snyder."

There was silence for a long moment in which he gave me an appraising look.

"And the third?"

I breathed a small sigh of relief. "The third," I unbuttoned my blazer and shrugged out of it as I stood, "it might be best if you read my resume to present reason number 3 in the best light."

I stepped out from behind the high chair that I draped my blazer over. Both Mr. Snyder and the little slut sitting on the edge of his desk leaned forward to get a better look. I wasn't wearing a bra and the snug, stretchy material that made up my sheer blouse hugged my torso like a second skin. The word 'RESUME' arched across my perfectly sculpted 36 Ds in the same sheer material as the rest of the blouse. I took a few mincing steps towards the front of his desk, my arms at my sides, elbows bent with my palms facing the ceiling to give him an unobstructed view. I did a slow pirouette and moved a little closer, stopping with my back to him, I put my hands on my hips and looked over my shoulder like a pin up from the 50's. I was close enough that he wouldn't have trouble reading the back of my blouse.

Executive Summary

Education

College - Iowa St.

Law school - Drake

Employment history

Wells Fargo - Contract law

Dewey & Cheatem - Litigator

Perry Lowell & associates - paralegal

Waldingers - Intern

Omega Insurance - Senior Secretary

I turned slowly back around to give him a full frontal of my best feature.

"I got the boob job while at Waldingers. The last of my savings but they got me a job at Omega. These tits are as good as you will find in the enterprise, Mr. Snyder, you can play quarters on my ass," (Stetson had actually tried this with his drinking buddy, Mr. Ballard. Admittedly, the results were mixed), "I lap dance, I pole dance and you won't find another bitch working today who sucks a better cock."

I looked over at the chippie on the desk, who was looking wide eyed at me.

"You will also find that I don't waste cum like that celebrity slut you just interviewed."

I took a step towards her and lifted her chin between my thumb and forefinger. I leaned down and slurped up the cum that was congealing on the side of her face. Yuck. Cum is not tasty, no matter what your secretary tells you, but it's ambrosia compared to cold cum. I let it pool on my tongue, then lifted her chin a little more and stuck my tongue down her throat. I quickly managed to pass the goop on to her and closed my mouth. Experience beats youth every time. I gave her a look I'd long practiced as Omega's disciplinarian on the 12th floor.

"Swallow honey." She gulped loudly.

I looked back to Mr. Snyder. "May I come over to your side of the desk?"

He paused for a minute, but one look and I knew I had him.

I maintained eye contact and clicked my heels around to the corner on the back side of the desk. He nodded and swiveled his chair to face me. I looked down as I dropped to my knees and almost burst out laughing. Running perpendicular to the desk right in front him, was padding like a church kneeler, built into the hardwood floor. So considerate were these titans of industry. I restrained my urge to giggle and maintained what I hoped was a sultry look as I crawled to his feet. I gathered myself and placed my knees on the padding which brought me to within a foot of his prodigious belly. I looked down at his fly and saw he wore pants that had a large pull tab on the end of his zipper. Yes, so considerate. I put my hands behind my back and dipped my head into his lap grabbing the zippers pull tab with my teeth. I could feel his boner with my nose and was a bit startled at the size. I finished unzipping his fly with my teeth and his cock reached for the gap in his pants as if it knew the way to find relief. I looked up at Mr. Snyder not having to feign astonishment. A solid 8" at least. Any bigger might have been a problem, but I was sure I could handle 8.

"You see Mr. Snyder, I know my place, and it's right here". I grabbed his hand and placed it on the back of my head, "I just need a strong hand to keep me here."

I barely finished the sentence before his hand was pressing his dick past the back of my throat. I felt a tear start to form at the corner of my eye and I thought, "I hope my eyeliner doesn't run". Then I put my hands back behind my back and sucked for all I was worth.

Four minutes later Mr. Snyder was standing, stroking his dick, while I begged him to cum on my face. Barbi (the little bimbo's name was Barbi. I knew because I heard him ask her to get him a coffee while I was choking on his cock) hovered in the background. She and her coffee forgotten while Mr. Snyder's left hand tilted my head back and his right hand stroked once more. I focused on keeping my eyes and mouth open and looked up at his face. Thankfully, I hadn't teared up too much, despite the workout he had given the back of my throat. I kept my focus on Mr. Snyder's face, which now looked down at me. The same red and sweaty face Mr. Stetson so often displayed. Oh well... The strand of cum was almost a surprise as it striped my face from forehead to chin right between my eyes. The second hit above my left eye and trailed down onto my cheek. A third strand was hanging off the end of his dick. I strained against the pressure his left hand still exerted pushing the back of my head down and slurped the dangling strand into my mouth. I made an exaggerated swallowing motion, licked my lips and gave Mr. Snyder my naughty smile.

"Yum". I know, but some bits work and you stick with them even if you used it a few hours ago.

He slumped back into his chair and I zipped him back up using my hands this time. I ignored the jizz on my face and stood, turned and did a slow walk back to my blazer on my chair in the middle of the room. I pulled the blazer on over my shoulders.

Mr. Snyder took a sip of his coffee. "Barbi."

"Yes, Mr. Snyder!", she chirped.

"Tell that temp out there to reschedule any of the girls that are left."

"Of course, Mr. Snyder," she chirped again as she rushed out.

I sighed. I was sure that he would shut the interview down now. I would need to play my ace card, "Mr. Snyder"?

"Yes?"

"Thank you so much for the chance to interview," I simpered. "Oh, and Mr. Snyder, there's one more piece of information about me you might be interested in hearing."

"Yes?"

"I have a daughter who turns 19 in 5 weeks. She's going to be looking for a job as well. I'm hoping you'll consider her for your junior secretary position."

He paused and his eyes narrowed predatorily for a moment. Then he nodded and smiled.

12