Another Discovery

Story Info
How could this happen again?
3.5k words
2.96
142.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
685 Followers

After my first divorce, I felt betrayed by the institution of marriage. I didn't think I would ever find someone who I could trust and love again. I had a few relationships but nothing came out of them. I spent the next five years dating and found that there were more available women than I could have imagined. It took me a long time to get over my divorce and my first few ventures into dating were, of course, disasters.

Finally, I met someone whom I thought I could have a meaningful relationship with and after about five months of dating, we decided to get married. After a quick wedding and honeymoon, we settled down in a small town, just up the coast from Seattle. I opened a business and it thrived in the quiet, rural surroundings and our lives settled down. Being in a small town, everyone was a neighbor and everyone knew everyone. It was like living with a big family but in separate houses.

After our first anniversary, I started to notice a few things about my wife that I had seen before. The little things, a note saying she was at a friend's house, a late meeting in the library. I was seeing the same things over again I had seen with my first wife and I didn't want to go through it all again. My new wife knew what I had gone through with my first marriage and she told me that nothing like that would ever happen. We talked about it quite often and my wife swore that nothing would happen, especially, since we lived in such a small town.

I went to a convention in Seattle around the middle of September, learned a lot and found some new customers for the business. I called home several times but there was no answer each time. I was getting worried or was it paranoid, at now being able to get a hold of my wife. I was only gone for three days but they turned out to be the longest three days of my life.

When I got home, my wife wasn't home. I spent some time looking through the mail and started to unpack. As I was putting some clothes into a drawer in the dresser, my hand hit something hard. I pulled the clothes off it and found a large strap on dildo at the bottom of the drawer. As I examined it, my mind was racing. Was this something my wife had bought for us or was it something to use on someone else? I started to look through the other drawers and found condoms, other dildos and lubricants. I couldn't believe that it was happening again or was it. I waited until my wife came home, my heart aching and my spirits low.

She came in with a flourish and asked how the trip was. I wasn't in the mood for idle chatter so I led her upstairs to the bedroom. I had put all the dildos, lubricants, condoms and strap on neatly on the bed and when she walked into the room, her face just dropped.

"What are these for?" I asked.

"For us,' she replied quickly. "I bought them, thinking that we could experiment with them and have some fun."

I picked up the strap on and held it out to her.

"What are we going to do with this?" I asked.

"Well, I though you would enjoy fucking me with it once in a while, just for something different."

"My cock isn't big enough for you?"

"It's not that, darling. I just thought that something that big would feel really good in my cunt."

I threw the apparatus down on the bed and sat down. She came over and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I thought you would enjoy playing with these toys every once in a while.'

"Are you sure that's all these are?" I asked, my heart wanting to believe her but wondering what the truth was.

"Of course they are for our use only," she said. "Let's try some of them out tonight."

I was too tired from the trip that night and we didn't try any of the toys. I spent the next few days in a fog, thinking about nothing except the toys and whether or not she was telling me the truth or not. Two nights later, she called to say that she had a meeting and would be home late. After hanging up the phone, I immediately went upstairs and opened the drawer the toys were in. There was nothing there, just an empty space where they had been. I slumped down on the bed and stared at the wall for about two hours. I finally decided that I needed to know for sure what was going on so I walked over to the library where my wife's meeting was.

The library was an old building, built during the civil war and it had lots of nooks and little corners that gave anyone complete privacy. I knew what part of the library my wife would be in as there were meeting rooms on the third floor, near the back. I went up the stairs slowly, really not wanting to but having to. I walked past the meeting rooms and found one of them with the door closed. I quietly walked up to the closed door and listened. All I heard was a little laugh. Because the door was so thick, I couldn't really hear what was going on in the room so I decided to wait outside and see who came out. I settled into a chair that was out of sight of the room and waited.

About half an hour later, my wife came out with a grin on her face. She looked around and quickly stepped back into the room again. She didn't see me but I could see the door clearly. About a half an hour later, the door opened, and my wife came out, holding hands with another woman. They walked several steps and then turned to each other, wrapping their arms around each other in a hug. It wasn't just a short goodbye type of hug. They stood there for several minutes, holding each other and whispering in each other's ear. When they separated, the woman leaned over and kissed my wife's mouth. I could see her tongue pushing it's way into my wife's mouth as they stood there for a minute or two, kissing passionately. They finally separated and went off in different directions.

The woman whom my wife had been kissing was the woman who owned and ran the small video store next to our store. She was an attractive lady, widowed and very available. She made no bones about wanting to find a man and we had had many conversations, the woman, my wife and I, about her love life. She was very frank about what she wanted and sometimes said things that made me blush in embarrassment.

I didn't want to go home that night so I walked over to the store. I quickly called and left a message on the phone, telling my wife where I was and made up an excuse about having some paper work to do. I sat in the office, without the lights on and pondered my next move. Should I say anything to my wife? What would I say to the woman when I saw her? I didn't go home that night and in the morning, called and left a message on the phone saying that I was still at the store and would see her that night after closing.

Just before opening, I went out to get a coffee, trying to look like everything was normal. I had just stepped out of the store when the woman next door appeared.

"Morning Pat," I said quickly.

"Morning,' she replied looking at me rather sheepishly.

"Are you going for coffee?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Grab me one too would you."

I went across the street and got two coffees and took them back to the Pat's store.

"Come on it,' she called as I entered her shop. "Come on back."

I went into the back of the store and Pat was sitting at her desk, doing some paper work. She looked up as I entered and smiled.

"Oh thank you," she said. "I need that more than you know."

"Bad night," I asked.

"Oh no, quite the opposite." She replied. "I met someone last night."

"Oh really."

"Oh yes, and I got fucked royally."

I knew she was going to tell me all about it so I sat down in a chair opposite her and waited for her to start.

"I didn't think any cock could fill me as completely as the one that fucked me last night did," she said. "It felt like it was going to rip me apart, it was so long and thick. It's been a long time since I felt any cock inside me but this one was the biggest I have ever had."

I didn't say anything but could see that from the look on her face, she was still being fucked. Her eyes were glassy and had a lusty look in them. She was squirming a little in her chair as she talked.

"When is Jill coming down? I want to tell her all about it," she said.

"She'll be down shortly I think," was all I could say. I stood up and headed out the door. She called after me to tell Jill to come to see her when she arrived. I told her I would and left the store, entering my own, unlocking the door and getting ready for the day.

Jill arrived about a half an hour later and I told her that Pat wanted to see her. As she left, I noticed she had a large handbag draped over her arm. I didn't really think anything about it at the time but would find out later, why she had it. After she left, I went out the back door and quietly walked over to the back of Pat's store. I could see into her office and watched my wife walk in. Pat was still at her desk but was leaning back in her chair, her legs wide apart as she finger fucked herself. When my wife saw what she was doing, she smiled and walked around the desk.

"Here, let me help you," she said as she got down on her knees and dove between Pat's spread legs. I could see her tongue lapping at Pat's cunt as Pat spread her legs wider and held my wife's head against her. It didn't take long for Pat to start coming and she groaned loudly as she tried to get my wife's tongue deeper inside her. She slumped against the back of the chair and my wife stood up, smiling.

"There, doesn't that feel better than a finger," she said.

"Oh yes," Pat sighed quickly. "I love having your tongue inside me. It feels so good to have my clit sucked and kissed as softly as you do it and to have your tongue licking the insides of my cunt."

"I love sucking your clit too," my wife said. "I've brought something else you love too."

With that she reached into her bag and pulled the strap on out of it.

"I know you want this, don't you,' she teasingly asked Pat.

"Oh yes," Pat pleaded. "I want that fat cock inside me again and again, fucking the hell out of me."

"You better go lock the door then," my wife said.

Pat immediately got up and ran out of the office. I watched my wife strip off her clothes and put the strap on around her waist. When Pat returned, my wife was sitting on the desk, the dildo sticking straight out in front of her, pointing at Pat as she reentered the room. Pat quickly shut the door and started to strip off her clothes. She had a nice body for her age and she wasted no time in getting her clothes off.

She leaned over and licked the dildo. She ran her tongue up and down it's length a few times and swallowed as much of it as she could. She finally stood up and leaned over a chair, pointing her cunt at my wife.

"Fuck me, Jill," she said. "Fuck me like you did last night only harder"

My wife got off the desk and walked around between Pat's spread legs. She thrust her hips forward and impaled Pat on the huge dildo in one thrust. Pat cried out as the dildo entered her cunt and then wiggled her ass at my wife. Jill started thrusting the strap on in and out of Pat's cunt, making her cry out every time it hit home. I watched the two of them fuck for quite a while and then they froze, as the door opened. Pat's son was standing in the doorway. I could see that he was quite excited from the bulge in the front of his pants.

"I've been listening to you two and I wondered if you would mind if I joined in?" he asked the two startled women.

Jill started to say something but Pat interrupted her.

"Only if you fuck the both of us," she said quickly.

Her son quickly shut the door and had his clothes off in an instant. His cock was hard and sticking out from his groin. I watched him walk around the two women and point his cock at my wife's cunt. He quickly entered her and started to thrust in and out of her. My wife had her head back as Pat's son started to really pound in and out of her. She started to match his thrusts as she fucked Pat while Pat's son fucked her.

They remained joined together for a while until Pat stopped them.

"I want that real cock inside me," she said as she moved around to give her son access to her cunt. She leaned over the desk and pushed her ass against his cock. He quickly entered her and started pounding in and out of her. She squealed out as he thrust in and out of her, faster and faster. My wife was watching the two of them while she fingered her own cunt. Soon Pat's son started to come inside her and she screamed as she felt his hot seed entering her cunt.

"Oh JC," she screamed. "Fill me with your hot come. Make it run out of me so Jill can lick it off me."

Her son was holding himself against her bucking ass as she wiggled against him, milking his cock. Some if started to run out around his cock and down Pat's legs. As soon as he pulled his cock out of Pat, Jill leaned down and started to lick the come from her legs, making Pat come again in a loud series of moans and groans.

After my wife was finished cleaning the come from Pat's legs, she took JC's cock into her mouth and licked and sucked on it, cleaning if off too. Being a young guy, his cock started to stiffen again as my wife noisily sucked it. She then, took Pat's place on the desk and JC aimed his hard cock at her cunt again. He impaled her and started to pound her as fast as he could.

"Oh JC, that feels so gooood," my wife yelled at him. "Fuck me with that hard cock of yours."

JC started to come again and this time it was my wife yelling at him to fill her cunt up with his hot goo.

"Oh god, it feels so good," she yelled.

After he had finished coming, he pulled his now spent cock out of my wife's cunt. Pat leaned down and licked the little bit of come off her legs and made Jill come again.

"Oh god," Jill said. "I still need to be fucked. Put that huge cock in me Pat and fuck me."

She leaned over the desk again and waited for Pat to put the strap on around her waist. Pat fumbled a little with the apparatus but finally had it around her and she moved between Jill's legs. Jill was holding her as cheeks apart and Pat thrust the huge monster inside her in one thrust of her hips.

"Oh yes,' Jill yelled. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Pat was grunting as she thrust the dildo in and out of Jill's cunt. I could see the sweat starting to build on her forehead as she pounded my wife's cunt. JC had moved behind Pat and was licking her ass as she fucked Jill. I could see his tongue clearly running up and down Pat's crack and she bucked against him as she continued to fuck Jill. Soon JC was hard again and he moved behind Pat, aiming his cock at her. As Pat withdrew the dildo from Jill, JC thrust his hips forward and entered her ass hole in one movement. Pat screamed out as he pushed his hard straining cock deeper into her canal. She waited until he was all the way inside her before she started to fuck Jill again. JC matched her thrusts and fucked her ass as hard as he could.

After about ten minutes, Jill stopped them.

"I want your hard cock in my ass too" she said, moving around to take Pat's place and giving JC full access to her ass hole. JC moved up and thrust his hard cock into my wife's ass. She screamed as he pushed it all the way inside her and held himself against her ass, his balls resting against her cheeks.

"Fuck me," Jill yelled at JC. "Fill my ass with your come, you stud."

JC fucked Jill for all he was worth and started coming inside her. She groaned loudly, as he spurted his hot come up, deep inside her ass. He finally pulled his cock out of Jill. The three of them were panting heavily as they slumped in chairs, trying to get their breath back. I quickly went back into my store and sat down at my desk.

How could this be happening to me again, I wondered. Was it me, was I doing something wrong? Could I go through another divorce like the last one?

I had decided by the time I got home that I wouldn't divorce Jill but she would pay for making me go through this again. As I entered the house, I saw Jill's large handbag. I grabbed it and went to find her. She was upstairs in the bedroom and as I entered, she looked at me with a smile. She looked down at the bag in my hand and her mouth dropped. She knew I knew.

"Take your clothes off," I demanded, as I reached into the bag and pulled out the huge strap on. "Get on the bed and spread your legs."

She looked at my face and started to slowly take her clothes off. She didn't say anything but there was a look of fear on her face as she got onto the bed.

"Flip over onto your stomach and lift your ass in the air," I almost yelled at her. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass with this thing and then in your cunt, you whore."

She started to say something but slowly rolled over onto her stomach, lifting her ass up in the air as I told her to. I quickly took the strap on and rammed it into her ass hole as hard as I could, making her scream out. I pounded the dildo in and out of her as hard as I could as she screamed and yelled at me until I couldn't do it anymore. I stopped and left the dildo inside her as I slumped on the floor. Jill slowly got off the bed and came over to me.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It all started so innocently."

She held me in her arms for a long time, neither of us saying anything. We finally started talking about what had happened and she told me the whole story. It didn't make me feel any better but I didn't want to end our marriage. We came to an understanding that night and since have lived with the knowledge that we still love each other but our lives will be different from now on. Jill has not strayed since that night and I am slowly starting to trust again but it will take time. We are open with each other more now and talk through everything. Oh yes, the toys? Well, they ended up in the garbage. Pat is still next door but we don't see much of her anymore and JC has gone to college.

rjohnson
rjohnson
685 Followers