Another Diva, Another Day

Story Info
Her voyage to self fulfilment.
1.4k words
3.81
23.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a bisexual since my early teens, it started off like many other girls by experimenting, kissing, touching, cuddling, sleepovers and pubescent curiosity. A few friends and I would have sleepovers and we would take full advantage of the darkness to compare the growth of our budding breasts, rounder hips bushier pussies and new found knowledge of kissing. This was heaven.

The group of us had our best time at the age of 14 to 16. After that guys started getting in the way of our sleepovers. It was a pity, however nothing stays the same forever. I did keep up a discreet sexual relationship with Sharon.. Auburn, tall, slender and the walk of a tigress. She could snap knicker elastic at 20 paces, not least my own. Our meetings were restricted to a grope in the showers after swimming at school, but we got off on it quite a bit. I like having a spare set of tits in the shower to soap and fondle, especially if you are not alone and the others don’t know what is going on.

I slept my way through university with guys and girls equally and eventually came home. Beer at university and living on takeaway food did not do wonders for my figure, bum got bigger and chest started to move south so I decided to get back into swimming. The local pool had a ladies night that suited my work shifts, so I joined and got into the routine of swimming and eyeing up the others there.

After a particularly hard and rewarding session, namely I could start seeing a difference on my body and my self-esteem was raised almost as high as my chest! I got into the shower, stripped off my chlorine reeking swimsuit and started to clean myself up a bit. I had been sprucing my self up when another girl came in and stepped under the hot jets of water. It was Sharon and I had not seen her in over 8 years, since we left school. She looked as radient as ever. She was a fitness instructor at the health centre, and boy! Did she look good! Her trademark auburn main was even longer, down to the small of her back, skin was tight, smooth and more edible than a peach. We squealed in delight at seeing each other and hugged each other for a long time. She gave me a wink and stripped off her swim suit too and stepped out of it. She had a six pack, not butch, very feminine, pert breasts (well she was not the biggest girl!) and shaved pussy!

I had been introduced to the delights of a shaved pussy by a woman who I pulled at a university gay club party night. She was a mature student, I went home with her and met her flatmate. They were both sleeping together and we screwed the night away, but not before I had been gently tied down and shaved by the 2 of them. One shaved me as the other massaged me breasts. This was my first multiple orgasm, but not my last. We got together quite a few times and a few essays were late as a result of their invites to spend a night or two in their bed.

Sharon looked me up and down, eyes dwelling on my pussy which was needing a shave. Her first words were that she wished we had had the guts to go shorn in our teen years, I could only nod as I recalled those tender moments. She told me she was single, living at home and her parents were away, did I fancy a drink there?

We were out of the shower like a rocket. I suggested that we go to my flat as there were fewer distractions and more privacy there. Sharon agreed at once. I gave her directions and she said that she would follow me a few minutes behind after going to the shops to get a few bottles of wine. When I got home I stripped off, threw my clothes in the wash, put a frozen pizza in the oven and waited for her to arrive. I had only pulled on a pair of trousers when the doorbell rang. Bravery got the better of me and I decided to answer the door as I was, namely topless.

As I went to the door my heart was pounding, thankfully it was Sharon, can you imagine it was my brother? That would have been embarrassing! Her big brown eyes lit up as she saw my breasts were erect at the intimacy of the moment. I invited her in and we started kissing, her fully clad and me nearly nude. When we were in our teens she enjoyed playing with my breasts as I was quite a big girl from an early age. That was what we did in the showers in school, soap each other’s tits.

Her hand slipped down, undid my belt and by trousers fell to the floor. After a few kisses more the buzzer rang on the oven for the pizza. I (while nude) retrieved the pizza from the oven and was startled to see Sharon standing there with a bottle of champagne and totally nude. She was a sight to behold.

We sat down and ate our dinner together and had a catch up on the intervening few years. She had not been with a girl since, rather lived with a guy. That had fallen flat and that was why she had come home to her parents. She heard my exploits with amazement. Nothing was said, we got up, I took her trembling hand and led her to the living room where I put on some Celine Dion and Jennifer Paige. For the next hour we smooched and cuddled the time away. This was like old times.

We sat down and finished the champagne, courage fortified I suggested she spend the night. She agreed instantly and we headed to my bed. I knew she liked her breasts caressed and her neck licked and the same time. I tried to recreate the feel of eight years ago, but it did not seem right. She however did it to me and I had a long over due orgasm, the only recent one I had had was over a girl at the pool who I later discovered was only 15. She and I rolled together and started rubbing clits together. I moved round so that our pussy lips were kissing as we kissed each others’ feet. This was the most pleasant feel I have ever had. We both took a long time to build up a head of steam, but we must have been rolling our hips and rubbing clits for 10 minutes when we finally came. Sharon started crying as this was her first sex in a long time, and also one she later admitted later to having craved in her dreams.

More sex followed as I pulled out my own double ended dildo and we fucked the night away. The bed sheets were soaking and stinking the following day when we woke in each others’ arms. My pussy ached like hell. After a shower together I gave her a key and told her to come by that evening. We met that night and decided to see if the magic was still there.

Two weeks later we held the reunion. Boy had we changed since our mid teens. Three were married, one pregnant and most had been ‘good girls’ in the mean time. We used my flat as I knew that it was a safe neutral area. Two of the married ones left early as they were straight. Ho hum, one I had ear marked for my bed that night with Sharon, but there was more on offer!

Sharon dimmed the lights and lit the candles. I used the same tracks of music I had used to seduce Sharon and it seemed to work a treat. I walked up to Jenny, the 5 month pregnant girl. She is 5’7”, medium to Amazon build and not a natural blonde. She had been the last to develop, but the wait was worth it. I asked her to dance and she was up like a shot. I knew that sex would be on the cards at some point of the evening and so dressed accordingly. No underwear! We kissed deeply, the magic was as sweet as I remembered it. I was used to the feel of a girl’s chest, but seemed odd with the baby bump. I thought I was a fast worker, but Jenny had my blouse off faster than I believed possible and we fell to the floor oblivious to the fact no one else was doing anyone else. They were transfixed at the sight of a pregnant woman getting her tits licked without mercy.