Another Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

I continued to lick Marie's lovely pussy while Carlos pounded away announcing that he was close to climaxing. Marie urged him on talking dirty and cumming over and over. Soon Carlos erupted and pushed his load deep inside the lovely Marie. She responded by pushing back hard and taking the enormous love pole deep inside her womb.

I moved out from under Marie and we untied the scarves so she could meet her new lover. She was thrilled to actually see the man that had just fucked her to a loud and glorious climax. Carlos was charming and kissed Marie deeply once she was freed.

All five of us were naked as newborns and we relaxed while we parceled out the food from the serving cart. Ice cream with fresh berries, mesquite grilled hamburgers, fries, soup and fresh breads were consumed with gusto. A lot of calories had already been spent so the nourishment was a real necessity.

After some laughter and food and another bottle of wine, it was obvious that we all wanted to have more fun. Marie looked at me and said, "What's next lover boy?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. It was so good I did it again. Jim, always the opportunist, moved in behind Marie and cupped her breasts while I was kissing her. Soon she began to moan and we all knew what that meant. Marie was definitely ready again.

I rolled on to my back and positioned my rock hard cock at the entrance to Marie's shaved and wet pussy. She loves being on top because it allows free access to her lovely and sensitive breasts. I could not resist tweaking those beautiful pink nipples while she pushed her way down my cock.

As I pulled her to my chest, Jim was ready and moved in behind her. After a couple of strokes on my cock Jim rubbed some Astroglide on to her anus and inserted his cock into her. The three of us established a comfortable rhythm as Marie moaned into my mouth with a deep, wet kiss.

The next thing I knew, Carlos had positioned himself above my head and was stroking his massive cock. It was clear what he wanted and Marie raised her head to take his cock into her sexy mouth.

Marie was in full fuck mode with all three holes filled with cock. She is amazing. Peter sat on the love seat stroking his cock as he watched the hot, steamy action. Interestingly, he was the first person to announce that he was about to climax. Soon he spewed his load onto the carpet as he yelped like a wounded animal. He was so embarrassed that he went into the bathroom to clean himself up and returned wearing the hotel robe.

Soon Carlos was ready to unload and he furiously pumped Marie's lovely mouth. She moved rapidly up and down his cock with a wet, slobbering pace and she was soon rewarded as Carlos pumped stream after stream into Marie's eager throat. She did not spill a drop as Carlos pulled his cock from Marie's lovely mouth. He dropped on to the bed and watched as Jim pounded Marie's ass. Within a few minutes Jim yelled that he was going to cum and Marie pushed back and said, "Do it..............cum in me now."

And Jim did not disappoint as he filled her anal cavity with his large load.

There was lots of moaning and groaning and the room smelled of sweat and sex. Marie was all smiles as she climbed under the sheets. "Thanks, fella's. Are you all done?"

The men in the room looked not at Marie but at me. I smiled and told the guys I would take it from there. They dressed and kissed Marie as they departed the room. Carlos mentioned that he would consider quitting his job in order to stay in the room with Marie but he knew he had to get back to work. He left with a huge smile on his face.

Once the guys had left the room I crawled into bed with sweet Marie. "How do you feel?"

She cooed and snuggled up against my chest. "I feel so incredibly satisfied. Thank you so much for helping me with my Daddy Fantasy. And I really liked your friends. After all I had 3 daddies and a young stud filling me up today. What's not to love about that?"

I kissed this lovely woman lightly on the lips and we fell asleep tangled in each other's arms and legs. It was a wonderful sleep.

We woke up after a while and decided to jump in the hot tub before showering. We sat together in the tub and talked about the afternoon. I asked her how many times she thought she had climaxed and she just laughed. "Are you kidding? I hardly stopped cumming all afternoon."

We stepped out of the hot tub and went into the shower together. After soaping each other tenderly Marie lingered on my cock and I rose to the occasion. I was hard as a rock as Marie knelt down to take me in her mouth. This position proved to be a bit uncomfortable so we stepped out of the shower and Marie bent over the lavatory as I inserted my hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. It was fun watching ourselves in the mirror as I pounded away.

Marie told me she wanted my cum in her mouth and she grabbed a towel and put it down on the floor. She knelt down and took the entire length of my cock down her throat. In a matter of only a few minutes her considerable talent had me ready to explode and I told her so. She simply worked harder with her hand and her lips and soon I erupted into her mouth. She sucked me completely dry and then opened her mouth to show me the load. Then she closed her eyes and swallowed it all. What a woman.

We eventually dressed and went to the elegant dining room for dinner. We walked arm in arm and took a table in the corner. The room was not crowded so we had our choice of tables.

The wait staff was extremely attentive, as they always are in this hotel. We noticed that Carla was particularly friendly and seemed to be intrigued with the two of us. Towards the end of the meal as we sipped the final drops of wine, Carla approached our table with a smile.

"You two are a most attractive and interesting couple."

I was not sure if she was simply noting our age difference or something else. Maybe she was hitting on Marie.

We thanked her and asked why she was interested.

Carla asked, "Are you two married? I noticed you are wearing wedding bands."

Marie and I looked at each other and smiled broadly. "We are married.................but not to each other."

Carla smiled. "You make such a lovely couple and it seems obvious you love each other."

I looked at the lovely Marie and reached for her hand as I looked back at Carla. "Thank you, Carla. We do love each other in a very special way. We are extremely lucky to be able to spend some time together. Maybe we appreciate each other more because we are not together all the time."

Carla smiled. "I wish I could be so lucky."

Marie smiled at her and said, "Yes, you should be so lucky. Don't give up hope and when you see what you want, go for it."

I held Marie's hand sweetly as we strolled back to the room. What a lucky man I am. Marie is a very special woman. I couldn't wait to climb into bed with her for our last night together (at least for this visit.) Stay tuned. Marie and I will definitely be getting together again. I made a mental note to ask her what additional fantasies she had. There was so much more to explore with the lovely Marie.

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12