Another Fantasy Fullfilled

Story Info
A late night phone call brings delight.
1.4k words
4.01
69.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 10 in the evening; I was sat browsing some suitably stimulating stories on the web, whilst slowly, slowly wanking my achingly hard cock; the phone rang.......

"Hi, it's Cheryl," she said, "Do you fancy coming over right now? I have something for you!"

"Yes!" I said. "I'll be right over."

Driving over to the flat my mind wandered on about what exactly Cheryl might have for me; had she bought some new lingerie, maybe she had written a new story for me or, hope beyond hope, had she at last decided to give me a freshly fucked cunt as she knew I fantasised about so regularly.

I parked the car and rang the flat number. Speaking over the intercom, Cheryl called, 'Come up, the doors open."

The living room was dimly lit by a low watt table lamp. Cheryl, with a glass of wine in her hand was stood in just a thong, swaying in time to some slow rhythmic jazz playing in the corner of the room.

Stepping towards me her arms circled my neck; bare breasts pressed against my chest. She kissed me warmly and deeply and, looking lovingly right into my eyes, she pulled my hand down to her groin saying, "Just feel what I've been doing before you arrived."

The crotch of the thong was soaking! Hot, pouting, swollen pussy lay encased beneath the skimpy material. Her hands stroked the back of my head as she kissed me again and whispered, "Just twenty minutes ago! He gave me a right shagging! What a fuck! I'm going to have him again as well........often!"

Cheryl, still swaying to the music, parted her thighs and leant her groin forwards as I slowly stroked her hot moist cunt through the thong. My cock swelled and rolled in my trousers.

"It was a good fuck was it?" I asked.

"Good?" Cheryl replied grinning, "It was fucking fantastic. He fucked me three times, the last one just twenty minutes before you arrived. I'm still out of breath with him!"

Leading me to the couch, Cheryl sat down, legs apart and looking me in the eyes, opened my trousers as I stood in front of her. Stroking my cock gently with both hands, she asked. "Do you want to fuck my used cunt? Would you like to slip your cock into all that spunk in there? You'd feel just how loose and open my cunt is from his lovely cock and all the spunk he put into me?"

Cheryl opened her mouth wide, wide and with a smile and looking me in the eyes she ever so slowly slipped her mouth over and down my cock without her lips touching the sides of my prick. Just the hot moist breath of her mouth, and the ever so slight and gentle touch of her tongue; in one tantalisingly slow move Cheryl moved down my cock, taking it smoothly beyond her gagging point, resting my cock there briefly, before just as slowly and smoothly raising her mouth again. She looked at me and grinned saying, "That's just how wet, loose and hot my cunt is right now, would you like to fuck me? Do you want to feel what it's like in there? Slip you prick in and feel just how fucked I am?"

I dropped to me knees as Cheryl lay back on the couch and pulled the crotch of her thong to one side. "Just look at the state of my cunt," Cheryl whispered, stroking her cunt lips, he said I was a really good fuck as well. He wants to fuck me regularly. Would you like that? Would you like a regular, spunk-filled, freshly-fucked pussy?"

I groaned "YES!", leaning forward and tingled with anticipation as Cheryl, holding my cock in her hand, slowly slipped the my aching knob up and down the slick wet lips of her cunt. "Do you want to put it in? Do you want to slip your cock in to my fucked cunt? This is what you like isn't it? Isn't it?"

"Yes........yes!" I replied as Cheryl's freshly fucked cunt lips slowly slipped over and round my knob with breathtaking ease. "Oh Yes!" I groaned as my whole cock slipped slowly into the full open depth of Cheryl's cunt. Her cunt farted and spunk from her previous fucks bathed her cunt and my prick with hot lubrication, the excess spunk pushing out of her and running down to soak my balls.

Raising one of her thighs slightly, Cheryl reached underneath and with the tips of her fingers gently teased my spunk soaked balls, gradually taking them entirely into her hand and gently, sensuously massaged the spunk into them as it dripped out of her cunt and ran down. The sensation was out of this world. "Fuck me!" I groaned as, withdrawing my cock to its most extreme tip between Cheryl's cunt lips, I slowly , very slowly, slid it back, savouring her freshly fucked cunt to the full. Cheryl's cunt farted again. "That sounds as though it was quite a fuck he gave you!" I said as I lay and held my cock motionless fully embedded to the balls in her used cunt.

"Quite?" Cheryl snorted with a grin, "Not quite good but fucking good, very fucking good!! Is it nice? Do you like having my used cunt?" Cheryl continued, "You just feel all that spunk. Is that what you wanted? Do you want me to do it again? Go on, fuck me, feel my cunt, it's really well shagged. Go on fuck it!"

"Yes....yes...yes...YEEEESS!" I groaned to each thrust of my cock into Cheryl's sloppy cunt. "It's just what I wanted, just how I like it! Yes, do it again......often!!"

"I'm glad you like it", Cheryl said as she lay further back, looked into my eyes and she moved her hips and rocked her cunt slowly on my cock. "I love getting a good seeing to like that!" Cheryl continued, "I'd forgotten just what really good shag was. The third fuck, just before you came, was fantastic! He'd already cum up me twice so it went in easily and he lasted ages and ages, he really gave me a banging. In the end you could hear my cunt gurgling with all the spunk as my cunt lips farted onto his cock with all the fucking he'd given me! He said I was one of the best fucks he's ever had! He wants to keep on fucking me too! Go on fuck me while I tell you about it," Cheryl urged as she spread her wet thighs wider still. "Get you cock right up there and feel what a fucking I've had. Feel how much spunk he put up me...go on fuck it!"

"I'm going to fuck him a lot from now on", Cheryl whispered as she kissed me and moved her cunt slowly on my rigid cock. "I bet you want to cum don't you", said Cheryl grinning. "You want to spunk in my used cunt don't you? You like fresh shagged pussy don't you! Go on fuck me. Shoot your spunk in too. Go on....I did it for you...go on....shag your spunky cunt. Dip you prick in that cream pie. Go on! Get your sloppy seconds. Go on!"

Shuddering, I came up her used cunt. Sweat dripped from my forehead. I raised my head and looked at Cheryl. She lay there with a delighted but mischievous look on her face.

Laughing, Cheryl said, "You should have waited a bit, I hadn't come to the best bit yet!" Lazily and slowing moving her spunk-filled cunt about my prick Cheryl asked, "Do you want to hear the best bit?"

"Just keep moving you cunt slowly like that", I replied "and tell me the best bit". Cheryl grinned and kept up the hot wet loose movements of her cunt on my cock. My cock slowly responded and gradually thickened and lengthened its way back up her wide open cunt. "Yes, yes. Tell me" I said as I started to slowly, slowly fuck my cock into her again. "Tell me what the best bit was".

Cheryl raised her head: pierced my lips with her tongue as she kissed me fondly then whispered in my ear,

"He had the biggest black cock I've ever seen in all my life. You've just had sloppy seconds from that huge black cock. When you go he's going to come back for the night and we're going to fuck and fuck. He only went out because he likes sloppy seconds too, so I told him I'd get you over here for a fuck, then he could have me again straight after".

"Oh shit!" I groaned as I shot once again, balls deep into Cheryl's fucky cunt. "Oh! I loved that!"