Another First Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

Trent's face turned away from the damning sketch but found no relief in seeing that a bucket with hot coals did, indeed, stand beside where he was hanging, and that Drako, indeed, did have a fiery hot poker in his hand.

"Noooo," Trent wailed in fear and anticipation.

"And still you want it," the harsh voice spoke. "You're going even harder for it. Are you going to tell me who you are and how you got here?" Drako asked in a hard voice.

"Noo! Please don't. Don't do this. I'll give you fucking like you've never had before. Just don't . . ."

"You leave me no choice."

At the moment pandemonium broke out as Maurice and his agents flooded into the cellar, wrestled the poker out of Drako's hands, and hustled him toward the stairs out of the chamber. The other agents moved to where the other young men were chained. One of the agents had found the key ring. They busied themselves with freeing the young men and helping them up the stairs.

"Go on ahead; I'll free Trent," Maurice said to the departing backs of the agents. "We will be a bit before we join you. I want a debriefing."

"A debriefing, eh?" Trent muttered. "You took your time."

"Finding the house was easy; finding where this cellar was and moving silently wasn't," Maurice answered. He had come in behind Trent and was moving his hands carefully over the young man's body, checking for lasting damage and not finding any. "There, it doesn't seem to be bad. I see that it actually has aroused you. You're breathing hard, and you're hard where it matters." He had reached around and was grasping and slowly stroking Trent's cock.

"Fuck me, daddy," Trent murmured.

"You don't want me to free you?"

"Not until you want to," Trent whimpered, his body coming alive to the touch of his handler's—in more ways than one—hands on his body.

"This is what you live for, isn't it, Trent?" Maurice growled. "The raw edge of the danger. I held off in arriving to bring you to this edge—to bring me to the edge as well."

"Fuck me, daddy, fuck me," Trent whined again, exulting at the sound of the lowering of Maurice's zipper as he stood close behind his young agent.

With a sigh, Trent arched his head back to the hollow of Maurice's shoulder and lifted his face for the kiss that was accompanied by Maurice's hard cock invading his channel and beginning to slowly pump up inside him.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers
12