Another First with a BBW

Story Info
Online chat leads to orgasmic encounter with BBW.
1.5k words
4.32
42.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember my first experience with a BBW. Looking back now, she was more of a SSBBW, but that didn't matter in the least. The internet was not new, but I had only been connected for a short time and I was just barely discovering the vast amount of people out there that were seeking to hook up with someone for a quick fuck or two. Since I started looking at porn online my tastes started to vary and I wasn't so hung up on any particular body type (or gender as I would later discover) and I really enjoyed the larger, curvier women a lot! I was using AOL and would log on in the evening and do a few searches in the area to find women to chat online with. I'd refined my search techniques so that I knew by looking at the profiles which ones were looking for a good time like me.

I was in my 20's and lived alone and was able to come and go as I pleased. I started chatting with this woman named Cindy who lived a few miles from my home. She was an older woman, 48 at the time, and also what she called BBW. I'd never had the pleasure of being with a woman that size before and she quickly had me wanting to meet. After a few steamy chat sessions and some photo swapping we decided it was time for me to come to her place for some "in-person" fun. I was really nervous because I'd never met anyone in person before so I wasn't sure if I was going to show up and get murdered or what. I even went as far as to leave a copy of my plans with a co-worker in case I didn't show up the next day.

Anyway, the day came and I got cleaned up and headed out to Cindy's apartment building. She lived in a nice area of town and she told me that she'd have to come let me in the building since it was secured. I rang the buzzer when I got there and she answered. I could tell she was anxious to meet me as she quickly came out to let me in. When I first saw her I already had a semi-hard cock. She was shorter than me and was wearing a "moo-moo" type outfit. She was really huge! If I had to guess I'd say she was every bit of 350lbs! Her tits wear enormous and the bra she was wearing did little to support them. Once we were in her living room we sat on the couch and made a little small talk. I always find these moments to be a little awkward at first. We both know we're there to fuck, but yet we find it necessary to talk. Anyway, I was now feeling a lot more comfortable and was very eager to get started with the fun parts. Cindy excused herself to shower and told me that I was welcome to relax in the bedroom on her bed.

I quickly got undressed and laid on the bed while she showered. When she was done she told me to close my eyes as she came out. I told her that I really wanted to see her, but she insisted at first. She came over to the bed and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs of my life! I opened my eyes and was overcome with her sexuality! I can't describe the feeling, but all I remember was wanting to be smothered by her sex at that moment. When she asked me if there was anything I really wanted to try I told her that I wanted to 69 with her. She agreed and immediately got in position over me. I almost couldn't breathe since all of her weight was on my torso, but it was magnificent!

Here I was barely able to move with one of the fattest pussies I'd ever seen only inches from my face. To say I was excited would be an understatement. I greedily attacked her hot, fat pussy with my tongue as she continued sucking my cock. I apologized and told her that I wouldn't last long, but promised that I would be instantly hard again. With that she attacked my cock as she ground her sopping wet pussy on to my face and I came like I'd never come in my life! To this day one of my absolute favorite things to do is have a BBW sit on my face. If you've never tried it, you're missing one of the greatest pleasures sex has to offer!

Since I'd just come and it would take me a few minutes to get back up and ready I asked her if there was anything she wanted me to do to her. I love going down on women and as luck would have it, she loved having a guy go down on her! She rolled over on to her back as I sat up to look down upon her massive body. I couldn't believe I was here doing this with her. If I'd have passed her in the store a few months ago I wouldn't have looked twice at her let alone been trying to hide an erection. Now here I was with no clothes on looking at an enormously fat woman trying my damndest to get hard enough again to fuck her! So here I am going down on this woman and trying hard not to pass out from excitement when I start to move from her pussy down to her asshole. Her pussy tasted awesome and her asshole tasted better! I couldn't believe it...I was ferociously tonguing her asshole and enjoying it!

I was actually trying to get my tongue in her asshole it was so good! As I continued my assault on her ass I started fingering her cunt. First one then two fingers went in. She told me that she loved to be fisted. I told her I'd never done this before, but could tell by the name what she wanted me to do. It didn't take long before I had pushed my whole hand inside her hot pussy. Once I was completely in she told me to make a fist and to slowly pull it out and push it back in. After only a few minutes of this she was screaming and convulsing almost uncontrollably in one of the biggest, loudest orgasms I'd ever given a woman! Then she squirted all over me! At first I thought she was peeing because the flow was so intense, but she told me later that she was able to squirt when she came. My face and arm, not to mention her bed, was completely soaking wet!

I took my hand out of her pussy and we both lay there for a few minutes trying to recover. This was easily, hands down the single most, greatest sexual experience I'd had in my life since the day I'd lost my virginity. Honestly, the act of losing my virginity doesn't even rank in my top 5 greatest sexual escapades now. Once she had calmed down she started to stroke my cock again. It didn't take long for it to be hard and with that she climbed on top of me and began to ride it. Here I was again feeling like I couldn't breathe because of all the weight upon me and all I could do was smile.

We had been fooling around for a couple hours already and it still only took me about a minute before I was cumming buckets inside her! She laid there for a few minutes milking my cock with her pussy as I tried to recover. Then climbed off and moved up my body until she was sitting on my face again. I'd never gone down on a woman after I'd come in her before, but this was a night of first and I wasn't about to start saying "NO" now. As she ground her pussy down on my mouth I could taste my cum mixed with her juices and quickly I learned that I would forever be a fan of eating creampies. I greedily sucked my cum out of her pussy and she worked towards another squirting orgasm!

After she came for what must've been the 3rd or 4th time that night she climbed off my face and laid down beside me. Again, this is where I find it a little awkward. We've just spent the night doing things to each other that should probably be illegal and yet we find the need to make small talk. I told her that I thoroughly enjoyed myself and that if she'd like, I'd gladly come over again for some more fun. It turns out that we only got together again one time, and as exciting as that was, it was never as good as that first time I had with her. My first time with a BBW.