Another Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Carol said sharply, "No way. I know you've been out with a couple of stud muffins, since then."

Kelly arched her back and sat up straighter on me. "Yeah, I went out with them but I didn't take them to bed. We had a good time when we were out and about but there was no spark to light a good fire. What can I say; I'm being picky in my new found freedom."

She grinned at me as she raised her hips and rubbed the head of my shaft around her sopping wet opening and along her slit. "Right now I'm picking you," she said as she centered the head up on the hot opening and slowly sat down, forcing the thick shaft up into the tight sleeve of her sex.

Her breath hissed out slowly as she sat down farther. The deeper I went, the hotter it felt like she was. I had thought Bobby was tight but Kelly was like a velvet glove wrapped tightly around me. She was wet all right; wet enough to slide all the way down my pole in one long slow movement.

When she was sitting full on my hips, she sighed and opened her eyes. "Now this is how a hard dick should feel inside."

She flexed her inner muscles and lifted up an inch or two before sitting back down with a little bouncing movement. "Oh, yes!" she said as she wiggled from side to side.

After a moment, she opened her eyes and looked down at me with a grin. "Could I ask a favor?" She said.

"Anything Darlin'. Right now you have my complete and undivided attention." I answered.

She grinned again and wiggled from side to side slowly as she asked; "If I got on my hands and knees would you do me with long slow strokes from behind?"

I arched my hips up tighter against her and replied with my best manners, "It would be my pleasure." I wasn't joking in the least.

She slowly rose up off me and stood up. She stepped away from me and looked first at Carol and then at Bobby. "Would either of you ladies like to get your sweet pussies ate while I get fucked?" Carol giggled and Bobby had a slight frown on her face.

Carol said, "Normally, I'd love to, but right now my clit is so sensitive that it hurts at the slightest touch."

Kelly looked over at Bobby expectantly. Bobby looked up at her for a long moment then shrugged and said, "What the hell, I've wondered all my life if it would be any different with a woman. I guess it's time to find out. Where do you want me?"

Kelly grinned and said, "Right where you are is fine." She turned to me, "I'm your. I'm going to make love to Bobby while you do me the same way."

With that said, she knelt down between Bobby's legs and leaned forward to gently kiss Bobby unexpectedly on the lips. Bobby jerked and for a moment, I thought she would turn her head and break the soft kiss. Instead, she returned it shyly at first and then more passionately.

I stood and watched as Kelly broke the kiss and moved on to lick and kiss along Bobby's neck and down across her shoulder. Kelly's sharp pointy breasts were softly rubbing against Bobby's hard thick nipples and then they trailed lower across her stomach as Kelly kissed her way down to suck first one nipple and then the other. Bobby moaned softly and pressed her breast tighter to Kelly's mouth.

I grinned at Bobby's reaction before I knelt down to lick first one raised ass cheek and then the other. Kelly wiggled her ass back and forth slowly as she shifted her knees to a wider stance and dropped her back, which tilted her ass more.

Moving back, I used the tip of my tongue to probe at her very wet opening. She had a very spicy flavor, almost peppery. I took a long firm lick from her clit to her tailbone. Again, her ass wiggled invitingly. I sat back on my heels and watched as Kelly worked on down across Bobby's stomach to lick around the edge of the hair covering her mound.

Bobby drew up her knees and spread them wide as Kelly licked at first one soft inner thigh and then the other. Bobby gave a little shiver. I backed up slightly and gave Kelly a couple more long slow licks before I settled in to tease her clit.

Lightly I would lick around it, without quite touching it, just brushing my tongue against the edge. It wasn't long before her hips started to move, trying to get my tongue to make full contact with the sensitive bud of her clit. I let my stiffened tongue brush across it a couple of times, which made her hips jerk.

I got up to my knees and moved closer to her until the head of my shaft brushed along the valley between her ass cheeks. Kelly had her head down between Bobby's thighs. From the look on Bobby's face, she was doing something right. Carol had scooted over and was sucking and nibbling at Bobby's right breast. Bobby had one hand on Carol's head and toyed with her left nipple with the other.

Using my hand, I rubbed the head of my dick up and down along the slippery wet trench of Kelly's sex, from her ass hole to her clit. I slapped it gently against the hard nub, which brought a muffled groan from Kelly. I lined it up, worked the head inside her opening, and held it there for a long moment as I got a firm grip on her hips.

With one long steady motion, I sank myself to the hilt in Kelly's vagina. This brought a longer muffled groan from between Bobby's thighs. As my hips touched the firm globes of her ass, I reversed direction and pulled almost all the way out. I set a steady but slow pace, which felt great to me.

Kelly must have liked it also because her ass started to make slow lazy circles. I had made a dozen or so strokes when Bobby arched her back and let out a humming yell as she came and came hard.

I pulled back and slammed into Kelly hard and fast for several strokes. Each time my hips slapped against her ass, her nose and mouth bumped hard into Bobby's sex. Bobby would give another little yell and arch up higher. About the fifth or sixth stroke, Kelly started to tremble and press back hard against me.

Two more strokes and I felt her insides get wetter and warmer as she came. I pulled her ass tight against me and flexed my hips, moving in little short jerks as deep inside her as I could. I hadn't realized how close I was to coming until the first spurt of hot semen blasted out into Kelly.

She arched her back as her head came up and a cry broke from her lips. Her ass pressed back tighter against me as she tried to force me even deeper. Each time a jet left my member, Kelly would yell and wiggle her ass, she also continued to come, her insides working and gripping me tightly. The third squirt was the last.

Kelly slowly relaxed and her head eased forward, her back coming up to a more normal position. She laid her head on Bobby's thigh and let out a long sigh. "God, it's been so long since I've felt a man come inside me. I had almost forgotten what it felt like."

Carol had her head resting on Bobby's breast. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Kelly just nodded, as did Bobby.

*****

That was early last summer. Bobby spends a night or two a week at my house, as does Kelly. Carol got her trip to the nude beach and met a really nice guy there. They make a cute couple and I think they have a future together.

As for me, I'm still a dirty old man and a confirmed bachelor. I'm much more satisfied and happier than I've been in a long time, I don't drink nearly as much as I did. It seems like I have a lot of other things to occupy my time.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers