Another Football Season... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of his hands were again on my ass. Kneading the soft flesh pulling my loins tight against my hand and and his hard cock.

Sam darted his tongue repeatedly between my lips our mouths tightly against one another preforming a passion dance of lust.

He broke our kiss and moved his lips to my ear. "I promised you a massage Margaret." He whispered.

"Later baby." I replied.

I wanted his internal massage most of all. I wanted to strip this wonderful gentleman and have him for myself.

Sam's deft fingers slid to the tiny metal tab at the top of my dresses zipper and slow very very slowly he began to slid the tab down my back.

I moaned deeply as he took forever to pull it all the way down. Sam cupped his fingers around the open zipper and almost as slowly ran them up until he reached the top.

"Yes baby!" I exclaimed as he continued up under the shoulder straps that still held the dress to my body.

As his soft fingers slid over my shoulders I dropped my arms to my sides and leaned back still keeping contact with his rock hard cock with my pubic mound.

Sam's eyes followed the fabric as he peeled it from my full lush breasts. His eyes widened when the fabric slipped off my tits exposing twin pink totally erect nipples.

Sam returned his gaze to my eyes as I whispered. "They're very sensitive Sam."

Knowing I couldn't keep my loins pressed against his and still have him slip the dress from my hips I reluctantly move my hips back while he slid the garment off my hips and let it fall to the floor a puddle of colorful fabric around my heeled sandals.

His eyes explored every inch of naked flesh before him almost as if he was memorizing the vision for all time.

Sam moved his hands to my hips and turned me so I was facing away from him. His hands slowly moved from my hips across my belly. One index finger circled the outline of my belly button.

I cooed softly and arched my back pressing my shoulder against his chest and my ass against his loins. The rock hard bulge of his cock pressed into my ass.

Sam's hands inched up toward my heaving breasts and paused when his fingers reached the crease beneath where they merge with the flesh of my torso.

"Touch them please Sam." I said urging his soft hands onward.

His fingers climbed over my tingling flesh thumbs and index fingers tweaking my taut nipples both at once. I shuddered from the awesome sensation of another man touching my breasts. His soft hands gently caressing their full firmness. My erect nipples piercing into his palms begging for more attention.

While I was pleased with his gentle foreplay of my tits I wanted him to know that there was more to me than a pair of sensitive breasts. I slid my right hand up and grasped his wrist slowly drawing his soft hand down over my belly to the clean shaven mount of trembling flesh above my pussy.

"Please touch me here." I pleaded.

Sam moved his hand almost too slowly toward my steamy slit. His middle finger first discovering my erect clit which he circled several times before applying direct pressure on the hard nub.

"Oh god yes!" I exclaimed as his wonderful finger teased my throbbing clit.

Sam nuzzled his lips against my neck and kiss every inch he could reach then directed his attention to my ear. His lips sucked on my ear lobe and he flicked his tongue against it repeatedly.

I shuddered again and whispered. "You're driving me insane baby."

I turned my head as far as I could trying to capture his lips with my own but before I could he slipped his middle finger between my pussy lips and into the steaming hot dripping wet depths.

I shuddered once again as a spear of pleasure raced through my body. Sam's hands were softer than Barry's and every bit as skillful if not more. He used his finger to explore and discover parts of my pussy that I couldn't remember ever being touched like this before.

"Oooooooooh Sam!" I exclaimed as his caresses nearly caused my knees to buckle.

All the while Sam was caressing my body from behind I was grinding my ass against his still denim imprisoned erection. I wanted that rock solid bulge pardoned and released from the jail cell that kept it from me.

I turned to face him causing his finger to slip from inside me. Drawing his glistening finger to my lips I suckled it licking my wetness from him.

Sam started to pull my body toward his once again. But I wanted naked flesh against naked flesh and quickly move my hands between us. He paused and smiled widely knowing exactly what I wanted.

While I found the way he removed my dress highly erotic I was having none of that with his sweater. In one swift movement I pulled the garment over his head and tossed it aside like some old rag.

Sam's chest is very tanned most likely from doing yard work bare chested. The salt and pepper effect of his hair is repeated on his chest. His nipples small and dark stood out very hard.

I ran my sexy nails up through his chest hair and whispered. "Very sexy."

Once my hands reached his shoulders I circled his neck and together we pulled our bodies together. My nipples tingled as they contacted his hairy chest.

"I love that." I said just before his lips and tongue found mine and our passionate french kissing began again.

With my body now naked with the exception of my white satin thong and heeled sandals Sam was free to explore inch and inch of sensual soft flesh with his soft hands. And explore he did. As we kissed he caressed my shoulders and back. He grasped my ass and pulled my loins even tighter against the throbbing bulge still imprisoned by denim bars.

My hands continually explored his upper torso and strong arms. While he may be a little overweight he still was a powerful man and I traced the outline of his arm muscles with delicate fingernails.

"God I want you Margaret!" Sam exclaimed while I gasped for breath once we broke off our seductive french kiss.

I pulled his ear to my lips and whispered. "Take me Sam."

Sam turned slightly and in one herculean movement swooped me off my feet and into his strong arms. I instantly circled his neck with my hands and gazed lustfully into his eyes as he carried me to the lounging seat at the far end of the sofa.

Ever so gently he placed me on his altar of lust. Before straightening up Sam kissed me again. A soft sensual kiss to hold me over until he joined me on the altar.

I turned slightly as he began undoing his belt and grasped the satin material of my thong at my hips and pulled the garment high over my sexy flaring hips.

Sam's eyes were glued to my body roaming up and down over and over again. His chest muscles twitching involuntarily wanting to be caressed again by my delicate finger tips.

I kept my eyes directed to his loins wanting the fully erect bulge to be released from its denim confines wanting that rock hard cock exposed to my lustful gaze and sensual touch.

Sam opened his belt slowly almost teasingly slowly and them moved his fingers to the clasp that held his jeans in place.

My eyes remained on his loins waiting for my sexual gift to be unwrapped.

His fingers moved the tab of his zipper down and the denim finally mercifully began to give way. A flash of white cotton appeared and as he slipped the jeans off his hips that cotton tented forward. His nearly unleashed erection pushing the elastic waistband away from his abdomen.

Sam smiled knowing in my mind he was taking far to long to remove the final barrier that prevented me from seeing what I wanted to see most.

I licked my lips in anticipation and whispered. "I want you Sam."

His thumbs hooked under the elastic and slowly turned the fabric inside out. A deep purple cock head appeared. Another turn and the flaring soft flesh of his corona was exposed to my lustful stare.

"Oh god yes baby." I whimpered.

The cotton slipped lower and my eyes were rewarded with a view of a rock hard cock shaft bulging in every way a matrix of blood engorged pulsing veins and a thick urethra running along the underside.

Mercifully the cotton fell away and I was rewarded with my first full view of my new lover's fuck tools. A heavy scrotum filled with cum producing balls. His ball sack hung away from the base of his erect cock and as Sam stepped out of his briefs his balls swayed from side to side. I couldn't wait to hold those twin globes of cum filled flesh in my hands and I again licked my lips in anticipation.

Sam moved toward me his erection pointed straight at me. I reached for it wanting to feel for the first time his beautiful cock pulsing in the palm of my delicate hand wanting to circle the deep purple head with my fingers and tease the sensitive flesh of his corona with my sexy nails.

Sam stopped short of my reach and sat on the lounge beside my feet. I gazed down between his thighs at the object of my desire it's hard flesh throbbing blood racing through the veins.

Sam smiled as he circled one ankle with both hands and then slowly began to massage up the length of my calf. I let my attention to his beautiful cock wain for just a moment and tilted my head back moaning as he again touched me with his soft hands.

His thumbs teased at my knee cap as the other fingers caressed the flesh behind my knee. I brought my head forward again and captured his eyes with mine. He pierced my eyes with his lustful wanton stare. His hands slowly move up circling my thigh and teasing the quivering flesh they found there.

"Absolutely lovely." Sam remarked as his hand preformed their magic journey toward my loins.

I hoped he wouldn't give the other leg the same treatment because I didn't believe I could endure the wait.

Sam shifted his hips moving further up the lounge toward me and bringing his erect cock with my reach.

I slid one hand along his thigh until I could turn it and grasp that beautiful cock in my fingers.

"Hmmmm." Sam moaned as my talented digits surrounded his pulsing cock.

As the same time his soft hand reached the confluence of my thighs and his index finger brushed against my labia still covered with satin fabric. The contact sent a chill up my spine and caused my glands to excrete juices in anticipation of what was about to happen.

I grasped his rock hard cock and slowly stroked upward toward the head letting my soft fingers linger over the flaring smooth flesh of his corona.

Sam moaned deeply and as I had told him earlier said. "It's very sensitive Margaret." A fact that I would use to my advantage later when I teased him there with my lips and tongue.

Sam didn't pierce my labia with his skillful digits but continued his sensuous climb along my quivering naked body. His hands now flat on my belly and moving toward my full heaving tits.

I slowly began stroking his cock reaching as far as I could between his thighs but not able to yet cup his massive balls in my palms.

His soft fingers reached the crease of flesh where my tits blend into my belly and he slid his thumbs together to explore the deep cleavage between my tits. As he twisted his hand inwards his finger tips slid up over my tits and touched my nipples again. Another chill shot up my spine.

"Oh god Sam." I exclaimed.

Sam shifted his weight once again and leaned toward the heaving orbs of tingling flesh. A deep throaty moan escaped my throat as his hands lifted the quivering flesh and taut nipples toward his moist lips.

"YES BABY!" I exclaimed as he formed an "O" with his lips and sucked one hard nipple between. His tongue darted toward the sensitive nub of pleasure and tantalized it with repeated soft flicks.

"Oh god Sam." I whimpered again.

His tongue and lips moved away for only a moment while he captured the twin and tease that one likewise.

My delicate hand continued to move slowly up and down the length of his twitching cock shaft and each time my soft fingers slid over the smooth corona I hesitated for a moment to pay special attention to his most sensitive spot. I loved how his cock felt in my hand. Longer and not as fat as another cock I'm familiar with it's bulging head would surely rub against my cervix and g-spot when eventually he began thrusting it into my hot searing fuck flesh. I was certain that his longer length would also reach the back of my throat and beyond finally allowing me to feel what it is like to have a throbbing cock slip into my warm moist throat. Oh yes this beautiful cock that I held in my delicate finger was going to provide me with untold new pleasures and I could hardly wait to experience those erotic pleasures.

Sam pleasured both my nipples for an extended time and I wasn't about to ask him to stop since time after time his soft oral caresses sent spears of pleasure through my body. My nipples tingled unlike they had ever before. While my son of a bitch spouse lingered on my tits I was quickly becoming aware that Barry had no clue how to pleasure me with his mouth like my new lover was at this very moment. It was becoming brutally clear that Sam is leaps and bounds beyond Barry when it came to giving oral pleasure and I couldn't wait for him to use those talents between my thighs.

My wait wasn't long as Sam slowly kissed his way up my chest to my neck and then my mouth kissing me deeply on the mouth probing my oral cavity with his expert tongue. I moaned soulfully as he pierced my lips and explored my tongue with his. He broke our kiss and whispered. "So beautiful."

I ran my nails through his hair for a moment before he moved away briefly standing partly while he lifted one knee and placed it between my legs. As he moved the other to join the first his erect cock slid across the quivering flesh on my thigh.

I stared at him with lustful wanton eyes knowing he was about to bestow untold oral pleasures on my twitching body.

His hands slid up my thighs and skillful fingers hooked the tiny straps high on my hips and slowly peeled my thong off my loins. I lifted my hips to allow him to remove the garment and as it reached my knees I lifted my feet high above him as he slipped the satin thong over my heels.

Sam tossed the flimsy thong aside and grasped my ankles. "Can we leave these on?" He asked as his hands slid up off my ankles and onto the heel of my sandals.

I whispered my reply. "I love fucking with my sexy shoes on Sam."

I couldn't see his expression but knew his eyes were glued to what was about to be exposed.

We both moved my feet apart spreading my legs and exposing my glistening pussy to his lustful stare. Sam's expression astounded me. His wide eyed lusty stare sent another chill up my spine. His eyes screamed I want you.

"Sam do you wanna fuck that sweet MILF pussy?" I asked.

Sam just nodded but his eyes screamed YES.

He slowly began crawling up and spreading my thighs wider and wider. My glistening labia swollen and moist lay exposed before him. Sam was the first man other Barry who has ever seen my pussy. I think Sam is the first that looked upon it with such and intense lustful stare.

He stretched his arms out to the side keeping his dead grip on the heels of my sandals and I felt my twitching lips spread allowing my new lover to gaze down at the tight entrance to my fuck tunnel.

I looked down over my heaving breasts to gaze at his loins. Sam's raging cock stood straight away from his body. His extended nut sack hung down from the base of his pulsing shaft. That enormous nut sack that cradled his cum filled balls. I couldn't wait for it to be slapping against my ass.

Sam reached his arms limit and unleashed my heels and slid his hands up over my slim ankles and part way up my calves. My pussy spread wider begging for his cock. Begging to be impaled deeply deeper then any cock had before.

He moved his knees one last time bringing them tightly against my thighs just above the knees.

"Oh god Sam I can't WAIT!" I screamed.

My wait was only a moment as Sam pressed harder on my legs and kind of rolled my hips lifting my fiery fuck flesh toward his raging erection.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed.

He lowered his hips and the tip touched me causing another shudder that racked my entire body.

The bulging head slipped between my swollen lips where Sam paused for a millisecond. I could feel his smooth flaring corona pressing at the entrance.

In another millisecond Sam dropped his hips. I moaned soulfully as his wonderful pulsing cock speared my pussy it's searing folds grasping tightly at his throbbing cock.

His pubic mound crushed against my clean shaven body and for the first time his incredible balls slapped against my ass.

In one delirious moment Sam and me both discovered that we fit together perfectly. His cock head pressed against my cervix and my pussy easily stretched to surround him as if it had been used to mold his beautiful rock hard cock.

Sam's hands slid off my legs coming to rest just beside my heaving tits. I instantly circled his waist with my legs and locked my heels behind his back.

At the same time Sam dropped to his elbows he drove that gleaming shaft of pleasure deep inside me again stopping once his flaring corona had slid across my g-spot and his throbbing cock head bumped into my cervix.

His chest pressed hard against my sensitive nipples burying their erect tips into the stately patch of hair on Sam's chest. I circled his back and dug my nails into the naked flesh.

My new lover stared deeply into my eyes. Our open mouths found each other quickly followed by our probing tongues. Finally after untold milliseconds we were joined together. Joined together at every possible sensual part. It felt incredible but in the millisecond that followed I was surrounded by guilt.

A man I'd only met a few hours earlier was buried deep inside my twitching pussy another man was pressing his naked chest against my husbands tits. Another man was probing my mouth with his sensual tongue. Another man who at this moment I wanted more than any other man.

Keeping his mouth locked on mine and his hairy chest pressed tightly against my tits Sam lifted his hips until that perfect cock head nearly slipped from me. Then in one incredible thrust he drove my feelings of guilt from me. His pulsing cock filling my being driving my guilt from of my body and mind.

My body surrendered to this other man and my mind quickly followed.

Sam broke our soul searching kiss and lifted his head enough so we could stare into each others eyes. He withdrew and immediately began a slow plunge into my fiery depths only to withdraw again after his cock head and corona had pleasured the deepest part of my twitching pussy.

"Oh God Fuck." I murmured each word expelled from my throat by a slow thrust of his hips.

As Sam increased the tempo of his thrusts I used my heels to pull him against me. Pressing him onward toward the peak of ecstasy. Miniscule rings of pleasure spread from my loins washing over my being like the rings from a stone thrown into a calm pool of water. But unlike the rings from a stone which diminish as they spread these rings grew in size and frequency. With each plunge into my searing pussy another swirling ring of pleasure coursed through my body.

"So good." I was able to utter between thrusts.

Sam too felt the rings of pleasure as he plunged into me he was able to say. "So." and when he drove his beautiful cock home again he finished with. "Tight!"

I was beginning to feel the unmistakeable beginning of an orgasm. Those rings had grown to waves crashing over me as surely as Sam's cock continued to piston inside me.

Sam's face contorted and he dropped his head beside mine. I felt the painful bite of human teeth on my shoulder as his cock surged and exploded inside me. Those huge cum filled balls could no longer wait to expel their pent up seed. In an instant they pumped me full of cum my pussy involuntarily clamped down on his throbbing shaft accepting every ounce every drop of his thick searing hot cum.