Another Football Season... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Sam exclaimed.

I pulled in with my heels holding my new lover deep inside me until his last drop of deposited deep inside my flooding pussy.

"God damn it!" Sam uttered with sorrowful tone of voice.

"I turned my lips to his ear and whispered. "It's beautiful baby.'

I hadn't yet climbed to the peak. I hadn't yet achieved the orgasm I craved but I knew in my soul that Sam had just released three years of pent up sexual frustration. I gladly accepted the consequences of that frustration and the amazing volume of cum his beautiful balls had just pumped into me.

Sam turned his face toward mine and said. "I came too soon Margaret."

I smiled and replied. "You came at a perfect time baby." I was lying to him. If he had held out for a few milliseconds more we would have basked in the shining glory of mutual orgasm. But Sam needed to get off. He need to know that after three long years his cock still was capable of filling a woman capable of pleasuring her beyond her wildest dreams.

Sam's sorrowful tone continued. "I'm sorry Margaret I so much wanted to make you cum with me. His cock lost it rigidity softening to a point that it was difficult for me to grasp the shaft with my flooded pussy.

I released my legs and accepted my fate for now. But I know ways of bring a lover back to life. I have talents capable of rising his cock from the dead as surely as a phoenix rises from the ashes of his own fate.

Sam slipped from me and he moved to the side. His flaccid cock drug across my thigh leaving a stream of fuck fluids. As he kind of flopped down next to me I rolled to my side and draped one long sensual leg over his hips.

"This was supposed to be for YOUR pleasure Margaret." Sam said then continued. "And instead I lose control and shoot my load before you got off."

I moved one hand to his temple and ran my nails through his somewhat sweaty hair. "Sam." I said.

He watched my eyes as I continued. "This was for OUR pleasure. And besides it's early we have all afternoon to worry about such things." I giggled and added. "Maybe we'll get lucky and go into sudden death overtime."

Sam smiled and rested one hand on my shoulder. "Sorry about the bite babe." He whispered.

"Not a problem it was in the heat of passion." I replied knowing that I'd have to hide the mark from Barry until it healed.

Sam and I rested for some time talking about the intensity of first sex. The concerns each lover has that perhaps they wouldn't click.

But Sam told me that those concerns didn't have time to grow since we made love less than three hours after we met.

"The few concerns I had Margaret disappeared the first time I thrust into you." Sam explained.

"I know I felt the same way Sam." I replied then added. "You fit me perfectly baby."

He smiled knowing what I said was true. "I love how you contract your muscles to grab at my cock Margaret."

Now I was smiling knowing that those contractions happen every time a rock hard cock slips into my pussy.

"Sam I'm oozing all over your lounge." I admitted feeling his cum leaking from my flooded slit and running down my thigh.

"Where's the bath room baby?" I asked.

"There's a powder room in the foyer Margaret." Sam said.

"I'll be back in a jiffy." I said as I sat up and then stood beside the lounge.

I took a moment to gaze down at my new lover. His relaxed body still glistening with sweat. I turned without saying a word and wearing nothing but my sexy heels slowly walked away from him. My hips move sensually and droplets of cum ran down my legs.

Just before I turned the corner into the foyer I looked over my shoulder. Sam was staring at me watching my ass and legs as I walked. I saw his smile before I disappeared toward the bath.

While I was cleaning up in the powder room my mind raced on the events that had just transpired. I actually had taken a new lover and incredible man who clearly was quite capable of pleasuring me no end. A substitute for my husband on weekends Monday night and the occasional Thursday evening from today until the Super Bowl.

More importantly I thought about how I'd go about bringing that beautiful cock back to life. Only one answer made sense. Orally. I'd return to my new lover and cleanse his flaccid cock with my mouth. I'd bring his phoenix of a cock back from the ashes to majestically stand erect before me. And then I'd receive my reward.

Sam had gotten a tea towel from the kitchen and folded it in half to cover the cum stain we'd deposited on his lounge. He was lying on the towel stretched out his legs partly spread his limp cock positioned on his curly patch of pubic hair.

I slowly walked toward giving him ample time to enjoy my firm tits and their tiny pink erect nipples. His eyes traveled from my face to my tits and then down to my shaved pussy.

"Infuckingcredible." Sam uttered as I approached.

"Do you like my body Sam." I asked.

"Margaret like is the understatement of the century." He replied.

"I've never seen more beautiful breasts." Sam added.

I smiled and cupped them. "Seventy five hundred dollar tits baby."

"You're kidding Margaret." Sam said.

"Yep my hubby wanted a trophy wife and he bought me these." I explained.

Sam giggled just as I sat down at the bottom of the lounge and placed one delicate soft hand on his naked foot. "I don't suppose you can thank him for me can you Margaret?"

"That wouldn't be a good idea baby." I replied my hand moving from his foot up toward his knee.

I lifted one leg and then the other to kneel at his feet sitting back on my heels and straightening up so Sam could continue to enjoy staring at my tits.

Placing one hand on each foot I slowly began to spread his legs until his feet dropped off the edge of the lounge.

"Sam?" I said pausing until his eyes moved up to my face. "I want you to watch my face baby. I don't want you to miss a single second of this." I said.

Sam knew what was about to happen and stopped me as he said. "Margaret I don't recover this fast."

I grinned a devilish grin and replied. "We'll just see about that." As I stretched my arms toward his loins and lowered my shoulders to seductively crawl toward his flaccid cock.

I moved my soft hands to his thighs stopping their ascent at the crease between his legs and abdomen. I slowly lowered my body my tits slipping between his spread thighs.

Gazing up into his eyes I said. "Keep watching Sam."

His eyes remained glued to my face. His arms resting at his sides.

My delicate fingers slid inward toward his limp cock. My right hand slipped beneath and lifted it off his pubic hair. It felt sticky still coated with his cum and my pussy juices.

My left hand slid deeper between his thighs and I pressed my index fingernail against the tiny patch of flesh that separates his scrotum from his anus. His eyes widened not sure if I was going to penetrate his ass or not. But his ass wasn't my goal. My goal was those huge balls and magnificent sack that had pumped so much cum into me earlier.

I tried to cup his balls in my tiny hand but could only manage to grasp one which I quickly rolled around inside his sack.

"Oh my god." Sam said.

I just smiled and pulled his soft cock toward my face. From my position I had to look around his cock shaft to see his expression. He seemed to take on a look of wonderment. Like something was about to happen that he'd dreamed of forever.

Sam spoke. "My ex would never."

"Never suck cock?" I said interrupting him.

"Not once Margaret." He admitted.

The look of wonderment he'd had was understandable.

I smiled and told him. "I love sucking cock Sam." And before he could reply I added. "And licking big beautiful balls...." I paused as I lifted his toward my extended tongue. "just like these."

With that I slowly licked up along his scrotum circling one then the other cum producing ball before moving my tongue up to the base of his limp cock.

Sam's eyes were glued to the vision of wonderment happening between his legs. His jaw dropped as my tongue slowly slipped along the cum coated urethra toward the small scar where his foreskin had been removed as a baby. The cum residue coating his cock tasted wonderful. Sweet and salty at the same time. I imagined it would taste even better searing hot and pumping into my mouth.

I let the tip of my tongue linger on his circumcision scar for a moment then slowly circled the soft smooth flesh of his corona. Sam's stare intensified.

My tongue drew smaller and smaller circles around his cock head until it reached it's goal the tiny slit that had opened wide and pumped all that beautiful cum inside me.

As I pursed my lips and sucked on that tiny slit I was rewarded with a final drop of warm cum that hadn't been pumped into me earlier.

"Hmmmmm." I moaned.

Parting my lips wider I took the head inside my warm wet mouth. I licked and sucked his cock head clean.

"Oh geez." Sam exclaimed as I took another inch of soft cock flesh between my lips.

Moving my mouth up and down I'd suck and lick until I could not longer taste his sweet seed then happily engulf another inch to cleanse him completely.

Sam watched intensely as inch after inch of his cock disappeared between my soft lips.

I easily took all of him in my mouth. Sucking a soft cock is easy it bends and flexes into every part of a woman's mouth. But what I craved was feeling a throbbing rock hard cock slipping between my lips sliding over my tongue and for the first time invading the soft moist flesh of my throat.

After completely cleaning his cock I let him slip from my oral grasp and moved down to suck one golf ball sized ball between my lips and then the other. I licked his ball sack clean and before moving back up to give his cock more attention I took one of his balls in my mouth and slowly hummed as short tune.

"Oh my god." Sam again exclaimed as my tune ended and his beautiful cum producing ball popped out of my mouth.

Even with all my efforts while cleansing his cock it remained flaccid. I raised up a little and positioned my lips directly over the head of his soft cock.

It twitched slightly as I opened my mouth and took the head inside again. My cheeks drew in tightly as I sucked hard on the head. My hands delicately stroking the exposed shaft as I sucked.

"Yes Margaret!" Sam exclaimed and his cock surged ever so slightly.

Encouraged by my small victory I let an inch of shaft enter my warm wet mouth.

Sam's cock surged again stronger this time.

I rewarded my new lover by taking another inch. I could feel the blood returning to the matrix of veins along his swelling cock shaft.

"Keep sucking Margaret." Sam encouraged me.

While not totally erect Sam's beautiful cock had swollen to a point that I could not just lower my mouth over it and suck only lightly on the swelling flesh.

"That's it baby." Sam whispered

I inhaled twin lungs full of oxygen and dropped my warm mouth fully over his cock.

Oh jesus christ!" Sam exclaimed as my nose bumped into his pubic mound.

Holding him completely inside I sucked hard on Sam's entire cock.

It swelled noticeably.

His beautiful cock was coming back to life. As I sucked him I felt it grow until the tip bumped against the tight opening of my throat. That sensation drove me onward and I began fucking him with my soft warm wet mouth.

"Fuckin A Margaret." Sam exclaimed when he felt his cock press against that tight spot.

I had risen his limp dick back to life. My nose no longer reached the sticky cum coated patch of pubic hair but the musty scent rising from him drove me onward.

Sam's restored erection pulsed in my mouth. The matrix of blood engorged veins stood out from the shaft and I could actually feel his heart pumping through his cock. The bulging head now totally hard pressed against the back of my mouth.

This was the moment I'd dreamed about for so long the moment when a man's throbbing cock invades my fleshy throat.

I pressed down but like a virgins hymen my throat resisted it's muscles still tight.

I lifted an inch or so and tried again.

Sam finally realized what I was doing or trying to do and said. "Margaret you'll hurt yourself."

With his cock held firmly in my mouth I shook my head "no" letting him know this is something I craved.

I tried to relax my throat muscles and pressed his throbbing cock head against the entrance again. The muscles gave slightly.

As I pressed his cock head against the opening again I felt the urge to gag. I fought that urge as Sam watched my efforts intensely.

I have talked with women who just can't fight back those urges and reluctantly give up trying to deep throat their lovers. I'm not one to give up easily and as I pressed his now totally erect cock to the back of my throat I felt the muscles stretch.

"You're doin it baby!" Sam exclaimed as he to felt the tight flesh yield.

Again I fought back the urge to gag on his wonderful pulsing cock.

Knowing it was now or never I lifted my mouth from his cock and inhaled as much life giving oxygen as my lungs could hold.

As I pressed him inward the tip of his throbbing cock head pierced the tight ring of flesh. I swallowed hoping I could draw him through but the flaring smooth flesh of his corona impeded his entrance. I knew that my throat muscles would not voluntarily part for this widest part of Sam's throbbing cock. I realized that for me to deep throat my new lover's beautiful surging cock I would have to endure the same pain a virgin endures when she first allows a man to enter his womanhood. I was ready for that pain I accepted it happily if it provided me with the sensation I craved most.

I forced his cock against my throat pressing the head tightly against that ring of tight flesh. Once again I tried to force my muscles to relax. This time a piercing pain in my throat and the slight taste of blood told me that the flesh that resisted for so long finally surrendered.

"OH GOD!" Sam exclaimed as he felt his cock burst through.

Once his cock head and that wonderful flaring corona slipped through the pain disappeared. Sam's beautiful surging cock had broken through the hymen of my throat. I'd given this incredible new lover my oral virginity and I reveled in the sensation of having a cock deep in my throat for the very first time.

Taking the remainder of his cock was easy I just pushed down with my head until my nose was again buried in his pubic hair.

Now when I swallowed my stretched throat flesh massaged his throbbing erection. I needed to breath or suffocate so I lifted up. His corona slipped back through easily and I gulped in life sustaining oxygen. With full lungs I again pressed my mouth over Sam's cock. The muscles gave way much easier this time and in an instant I again felt the incredible feeling of a raging cock buried deep in my throat. The taste of blood had long since disappeared replaced with an incredible amount of saliva. Apparently my glands reacted to the invasion and involuntarily produced the much need lubricate so my throat could accept it's invader.

I paid little attention to Sam's moans and groans as I concentrated on the sensation of having his throbbing erection so completely inside my throat.

Once I was certain my throat muscles had memorizing and accepted the feeling I returned to my original mission. The reason I was sucking his beautiful cock so skillfully was so he could again drive it's throbbing pulsing blood engorged length deep inside my pussy again.

I withdrew his cock from my throat and lifted my head. Smiling widely at my incredible new lover I said. "Mission accomplished." I paused while I slapped his cock against my lips then demanded. "Now Fuck me again baby!"

My pussy had long since flooded again with juices. I crawled up and positioned my dripping wet twitching fuck flesh over his raging pleasure pole. He grasped it firmly and guided it to the entrance of my fuck tunnel.

With one sensual slide he was buried inside me. I ground my clit against his mound and Sam thrust up off the lounge driving his bulging cock head against my cervix.

"Fuck me Sam!" I demanded.

His hands slid to my hips and he repeatedly lifted my pussy almost completely off and drove me down again. Over and over his strong hands lifted my body. Over and over again his wide flaring corona massaged my twitching g-spot. Over and over again the pulsing head of his incredible cock slammed against my cervix. Over and over again I ground my clit against his pubic mound.

My swollen fuck flesh grasped his throbbing member and massaged it's length with every plunge down.

"Fuck me oh god yes fuck me Sam." I screamed.

I was bouncing on his raging cock like a toddler bouncing on a pogo stick. Only I didn't have to concern myself with falling off and unlike a pogo stick my new lover's rock hard erection isn't spring loaded. It's cum loaded.

"GOD DAMN MARGARET!" Sam exclaimed his word interrupted by my loins slamming down over his pulsing pleasure pole.

My wet pussy began to tingle then those awesome ripples of pleasure began radiating outward from it's searing heat spreading though out my entire body.

"Yeah baby fuck me good. Make me cum Sam!" I pleaded.

Every time Sam pushed my pussy down on his cock another spear of ecstasy shot up my spine piercing and numbing my brain.

"That's it Sam keep fucking me til I cum all over your big beautiful cock." I exclaimed.

His flaring corona had massaged my g-spot into an orgasmic frenzy and I begged him one last time. "I'm there Sam fuck me hard while I cum all over you."

In an instant my orgasm exploded sending waves of ecstasy crashing through my being.

"YES YES YES!" I screamed as my orgasm built to a climatic peak.

I rode his cock over the Everest of pleasure. My pussy released a torrent of hot juices drowning his cock. It flowed from me and washed over his beautiful balls coating the fleshy bag that held them with my fuck juice.

"OH FUCK YES!" I Screamed.

Mercifully my orgasm began to subside and I collapsed against him a quivering twitching mass of sexually satisfied fuck flesh. Sam had driven me to unspeakable heights of pleasure. My pussy still engulfing his raging cock twitched uncontrollably. Sweat poured from every pore of my body mixing with Sam's own sweat.

I felt his cock surge and he thrust up inside me letting me know that he could provide me with more if I so desired.

And desire I did. I wanted more of him. I wanted more of his big beautiful cock. I wanted to taste his thick sweet cum as it's pumped from his cock.

I lifted my head and kissed him deeply on the mouth this time my tongue piercing his lips as deeply as his cock pierced my pussy.

"Sam baby? I want you to fuck me doggie style until you're ready to shoot." I said.

"And when you're ready to explode I want you to move around and shove your cock down my throat ." I continued.

"I want you to pump every drop of hot cum into my throat Sam." I said almost begging.

I slipped off his rock solid erection and move to all fours across the bottom of the lounge. Sam instantly pulled his legs up and slid off taking a position behind me.

My insatiable lust for him and his pulsing throbbing cock intensified as his hands grasped my ass tightly.

I turned my head to speak directly to my new lover. "Fuck that dripping cunt Sam and then come around here and fuck my hot cock sucking mouth." I almost demanded.

He moved forward until the tip spread my swollen pussy lips. I felt his grip tighten as he prepared to assault my hot soaking wet fuck flesh.

"Gimme that big fucking cock Sam." I begged.

In one slow motion thrust Sam's awesome cock filled me. My swollen fuck flesh gripping at it as it pierced my dripping wet pussy.