Another Football Season... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned soulfully when the flair of his corona slid across my g-spot and the head bumped my cervix.

"Ooh baby that feels sooooooooooooo good!" I exclaimed as he withdrew even slower then he had thrust in a moment earlier.

I felt his cock head slip from my wet grip and then instantly Sam again thrust in very very slowly. Once he was buried deep in my twitching pussy Sam said. "I'm gonna show you what slow fuckin is all about Margaret."

It sounded wonderful and felt even better. I'd never been slow fucked Barry almost no always fucked me hard and fast. I couldn't wait to see where Sam's slow motion fucking would take us.

"Yeah baby fuck me real slow." I murmured.

He pulled back withdrawing one tiny inch after one ting inch. It felt as if his cock would never slip from between my slippery pussy lips.

Before Sam began another soulful long lasting plunge to the pit of my being he pressed down on his cock and instead of slipping back inside he rubbed his swollen cock head against my hard clit a couple times.

"OH GOD SAM!" I moaned.

Then he plunged in sinfully slow. I could feel my searing wet pussy spread to greet his very slow very deep invasion. My fuck flesh molding around his pulsing cock until he reached my cervix.

I felt his cock twitch while buried inside me lifting up rubbing the silky tip of his cock against the wall of my tight cervix.

"Yes baby yes." I whispered.

Sam asked. "You like slow motion fucking?"

"Oh god yes Sam YES!" I exclaimed.

Sam continued his slow motion onslaught of my loins for several minutes. His talent causing my pussy to tingle intensely and my clit to go completely numb.

And then it hit me almost without warning. I climaxed not the kind of climax I'd had earlier. Not the kind of climax my husband had ever given me. No this climax came on in an instant raging through my body in one unimaginable title wave of sexual gratification.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!" I screamed.

Sam impaled my spastic pussy and stopped buried completely inside. He filled me totally intensifying my orgasm. Sam clenched his sphincter muscles causing his cock to leap upward inside me slapping against my g-spot adding another incredible sensation to my climax. It mercifully began to subside but my entire pelvic region was on fire with an insatiable craving for more.

"Sam that was incredible." I said.

He gave me ass cheek a light slap and asked. "You want another Margaret?"

Dumb question of course I wanted another. What woman wouldn't want another of the most intense orgasms of her life.

I didn't need to answer Sam I just clenched my pussy tight around his pulsing cock and moved my hips an inch or two forward and then pressed it back until his pubic mound was tightly against my ass.

Sam began the entire process over again slowly fucking me into another mind bending awe inspiring beautiful orgasm. My pussy swelled even tighter around his throbbing blood engorged cock shaft.

I supported myself on one hand while reaching around behind and slapped my ass hard. Sounding much like a fraternity pledge I said. "Thank you sir may I have another?"

Sam rubbed the red welt I'd left on my ass cheek as he once again fucked me slow motion doggie style. I knew I would become very familiar the the feel of his soft hands on my ass because each and every time we got together I be begging him to fuck me slow motion doggie style.

After several more minutes of the intense pleasure I felt his hands grip tighter on my ass. I knew he was beginning to feel the first sensations of his own orgasm. I knew his balls were boiling and preparing to pump that hot load of cum toward the tip of his swelling cock.

"Fuck my mouth Sam." I reminded him. Like he needed reminding to go for his second throat fucking and his first time cumming in my mouth.

His hands released my ass and he withdrew rather quickly. His slid his soft hand over my ass cheek and up my back coming to rest on my shoulder. In a second his other hand grasped my other shoulder and I lifted my head with my mouth spread wide open.

"Fuck my mo!" I tried to say but his cock cut me off in mid sentence.

His bulging cock head pierced my lips and he paused. While my mouth caressed just the head and smooth corona my mind raced with the idea that Sam was going to fuck my throat just like he'd just been fucking my cunt. The idea thrilled me!

I held my head in place while Sam slowly inched his way toward the back of my mouth. His cock throbbed against my tongue. Once I felt him reach the entrance to my hot wet throat I relaxed my muscles allowing him to slip through without even a milliseconds pause. His aching pulsing cock head pressed into my throat deeper then before and with much less resistance.

"YEAH!" Sam exclaimed as he buried my nose in his curly patch of pubic hair.

I swallowed using my throat muscles to caress his raging cock. Sam was read to cum. I tensed my back and neck muscles so I could lift my hands from the lounge but keep him buried deep down my searing throat. My hands grabbed his hips and held him firmly in place while I began swallowing slowly over and over enticing his balls to begin pumping my cock tail for me.

I felt a boiling hot droplet of cum ooze into my throat. I pulled his hips harder and felt his cock surge to reward me with a thick gooey shot of hot cum.

ARRRGGGHHH!" Sam groaned

Funny thing about having a man cum deep down your throat. There is no taste since the hot sticky fluid is deposited past your taste buds.

I wanted to taste him. I wanted to believe that his cum would be as sweet when boiling from his balls as it was when I licked and sucked him clean earlier.

I released my grip on his hips and dropped one hand to steady myself on the lounge while my other hand slipped between my nose and his pubic mound to capture his slippery cock shaft as I pulled back bringing his cock head into my hot willing mouth.

Sam surged again and shot a hot stream of thick gooey sweet tasting cum into the back of my mouth. It filled my oral cavity and dribble from the corners of my mouth. I knew Sam's eyes were glued to my face and to intensify his climax I pulled his cock from my mouth and stroked it slowly. Again he surged and cum shot from the tiny slit and splashed against my upper lip dripping down onto my willing tongue.

"Oh yeah baby!" Sam exclaimed

My lips and tongue were coated with his sweet tasting seed and I used his cock head to smear his load all over my face.

I felt his cock surge one last time and opened my mouth to let the last of his wonderful load ooze onto my already cum coated tongue.

Sam's knees almost buckled and he quickly turned around and sat beside me on the lounge. I lay on my side facing him looking up at his red sweaty face. He looked totally spent. As he looked toward me I took one finger and drew another taste of his cum into my mouth.

Sam smiled and whispered. "Margaret I love how you look with my load smeared all over your face.

I licked my finger clean and replied. "Best facial I've ever had." and that included the hundreds of facials I've had at my beauty salon.

I loved the feel of his cock surging in my throat. I loved the taste of his sweet gooey cum. I loved the look he gave me after I'd smeared my face with his sticky load.

Sam and I would continue to see each other a least once a week. Over the next 18 weeks we explored all kinds of intimate contact. I found out during the second week of the season when my Pig Skin husband was engrossed in a "very important doubleheader" that Sam's wife had put the taboo on anal sex. So I rewarded him with another sexual first. All three of my fuck holes were his to use as often as he pleased.

Oh yes and Buster well he became my best friend always wagging when I arrived with his little doggie treats to keep him occupied while his master and I fucked each other senseless.

And then there's Mark. That young MILF loving college graduate who'd rescued me after I've consumed too much scotch. Well Mark and I made Monday Night Football our special time together. And instead of scotch I consumed everything Mark had to offer.... But that's a story for another time.