Another Football Season... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait to try them on and judging from the expression on his face Bill couldn't wait to see me in them.

He reached down and lifted my foot by the ankle slipping the red heel off. His soft skillful digits guided the shoe to my toes and my heel into the back.

"Let me buckle the strap." He said.

His fingers touched more skin then they needed to as he carefully closed the buckle tightly around my ankle.

I lifted my leg to look at the stiletto he had so skillfully fitted me with and noticed him lean to his right a little to glance under my dress again.

"How does that feel?" Bill asked.

"Not bad." I replied as I lifted my other foot so he could slip the matching stiletto on.

His soft fingers made short work of closing the buckle but again he let his digits linger on my flesh. His flirtatious remarks and those wonderful soft fingers brought goose bumps up on my arms and a tiny tingle to my loins.

Bill offered me his hand which I gladly accepted as I stood on the highest pair of heels I'd ever tried on.

"Steady." Bill said as I took a tentative step or two.

"How do you even walk in these." I asked.

Bill smiled widely at me and suggested. "You have to pretend you don't have heels and just walk on the balls of your feet."

"Wouldn't want to walk too far like that." I replied.

He instantly replied. "I've seen women dance for hours in these exact shoes ma'am."

I laughed and said. "I've been to many wedding receptions and dance clubs and I've never seen any woman dancing in heels this high."

"You should see the dancers at Club Mystique. They move around like they're on a cloud." Bill offered.

I smiled at him and asked. "Club Mystique isn't that the stripper club across town."

His grin acknowledged that was exactly what he was talking about.

"Well I'm not planning on going to work at some stripper joint so you'll have to give me a better reason for buying heels this high." I remarked.

Bill thought for a moment then remarked. "They do make your legs look very sexy and those heels are perfect fuck handles."

I could feel my face warm as I blushed hearing him use the "f" word. I suppose turn around is fair play when you're having a flirting contest with someone.

I very carefully walked the few steps to the mirror and gazed at the reflection it provided.

My legs did look very sexy. The calf muscles taut and well defined. I turned to face him and remarked. "They do make my legs look really hot."

"I knew they would." Bill commented.

As I returned to the relative safety of my chair I said. "They are just a little tight. Do you have them in a half size larger?"

Knowing he'd have another chance to run his soft fingers over my lower leg and perhaps glance under my sun dress Bill said. "Let me check."

As he walked toward the stock room once again I decided to again turn up the flirtatious heat on this interesting young stud. I lifted my hips reached up under my dress and slipped my thong off. It caught on the six inch stiletto and stretched as I pulled the lacy fabric. I barely had time to stuff it in my purse before Bill returned carrying another shoe box.

"Eight and a half." He remarked as he sat down in front of me.

Judging from the increased size of the bulge in his slacks I guessed he was at least eight and a half. My sexy smile gave him no clue that I was thinking of his cock size instead of the shoes.

"Let me undo these." He said as I lifted my foot to his soft hands.

He skillful fingers undid the buckle slowly while his lustful eyes tried to get a look up my dress.

I moved my other leg granting him permission to stare. His expression chanced instantly as he caught a glimpse of my naked shaven pussy.

I was certain this was most likely a first having a customer reveal her self in that way. I kept the heat turned up asking. "See something you like?"

Bill swallowed hard and his face turned beet red as he realized I'd caught him staring at my naked vulva.

He stammered and stuttered for a moment then uttered. "Uh huh."

I smiled and said. "Don't be embarrassed Bill. I wouldn't let you see that if I didn't want to."

His color softened a bit to a pale pink but I could tell he was still somewhat embarrassed at being caught looking up a customer's dress.

"Let's try the larger size." I said trying to get him back to the job at hand.

He removed the other eight and quickly slipped my feet into the half size bigger. I gave him a chance at a second look but he avoid being caught again.

As I stood up on these very sexy stilettos I said. "These fit perfect." This time as I walked carefully to the mirror I made a conscious effort to keep my weight on the balls of my feet.

"You're right it is easier to walk if you don't let your weight come down on the heel. I said as I again viewed how I looked in these sexy shoes.

The white lacy socks contrast brightly with the shiny black shoes and I again thought of building a sexy maid costume around this pair.

"How do they look?" I asked.

"Absolutely incredible." Bill instantly replied.

I glanced at the entry from the mall to assure my self that we were still alone then lifted my dress above the middle of my thighs.

"And if I was wearing a tight little mini skirt?" I questioned him.

Bills eyes roamed up and down my long shapely legs letting the image burn into his brain before he replied. "Absofuckinlutely incredible."

I smiled widely at him and let my dress drop back down to my knees as I walked very slowly and sexily back toward him. His eyes glued to me as I moved.

As I sat down I offered. "You know I'm not so sure I like the contrast of the black shoes with the white lacy socks."

He grinned and replied. "Ma'am you could wear those shoes with tube socks and it would look sexy."

I sat down in front of him and as he removed the stilettos I slid one lacy covered foot up and between his thighs. Bill jumped as my foot slid along the inside of one thigh his eyes staring straight at mine.

"What's this?" I asked as my toes touched the bulge in his slacks.

He grinned and slid front a little increasing the pressure of my toes against his erect cock. "What did you expect." He said.

I smiled and spread my thighs lifting my dress so he could get a perfect view of my now glistening vulva. Pressing my foot firmer against his cock I asked." Maybe sometime I could try this on for size."

Bill smiled and said. "I'm sure it would be a perfect fit."

As I kept pressure on his swollen cock I said. "You know I have the perfect outfit to wear with these stilettos."

Bill smiled and moved his hips grinding his hard member against my foot. "Please tell." He requested.

"It's a black lace garter and bustier set. I'm certain with a matching thong and long sexy seamed stockings and these shoes it'll be enough to melt any man."

Bill nodded his agreement as his cock surged against my foot.

"Perhaps you'd let me enjoy seeing that sometime." He suggested.

"Perhaps I will." I replied then added quickly. "For now I've taken enough of your time. I'm going to take these stilettos and the red pair I tried before."

I moved my foot from his erect cock and reached down to peel the lacy white socks off tossing them in the box with the red pumps.

Understanding that our little flirtatious adventure was coming to an end Bill smiled and said. "Very good ma'am."

He helped me put my pink pumps back on then stood up before me. His swollen cock pressing against the tight fabric of his navy blue slacks. As he walked toward the sales counter I wondered if I'd enticed a tiny drop of pre-cum from his rock hard cock.

I was all smiles as I approached the counter to pay for my purchase. Handing bill my credit card he looked at the printed name and said. "Margaret that's a very pretty name."

I reached out and touched the back of his hand. "Remember it Bill. That way the next time I come in you can use my name instead of calling me ma'am."

"Not to worry I'll be sure to remember your name." He replied.

"Good." I said.

Bill rung up my sale and said. "That'll be five seventy five on your visa card. I'll throw the socks in for free."

I grinned and with a sexy voice said. "You're very kind."

"Oh one more thing before I leave." I said.

"What's that?" Bill replied.

"Do you like football?" I asked.

Bill looked a little confused but answered correctly when he said. "Hate it!"

"Excellent!" I said then added. You will see me again." Accentuating the word will.

Bill leaned back against the wall behind him I sure thinking about the next time I showed up at his shop.

As I turned to leave Frank returned. His bright smile acknowledging my purchase.

"Have a good day." He said as he approached me.

I smiled and replied. "I already have."

It was only eleven forty five and I hadn't spent nearly enough of Barry's money so I stopped in the second story lounge for a bite to eat and a noon time cocktail. As I sat there alone I fantasized about showing up at Just for Her right before closing instead of right after opening.

I imagined wearing the stilettos I'd just purchased and the black lacy outfit I'd described briefly to Bill with a long trench coat over to hide the lusty get up from everyone else.

My fantasy would be to walk into the store after he'd dismissed his helper for the night. I'd walk up to the counter and slowly untie the belt of my coat. Bill's eyes would be glued to mine as my sexy fingers opened the outer garment revealing my luscious body primed for his sexual pleasure.

Bill would quickly lock up and lead me into his stock room where he'd ravish my body giving me every possible pleasure I craved. I imaged him backing me up to lay on a stack of shipping cartons filled with sexy shoes and lifting my legs then grabbing my stiletto heels and using them as fuck handles while he drove his rock hard cock deep inside me.

I imagined me bending my knees before him and balancing my self on my stilettos while I took every inch of his throbbing cock in my mouth and beyond.

He'd fuck me from behind while I bent at the waist touching the floor with my hands. His cock slipping from my swollen fuck tunnel to invade my tight little ass.

His hard fucking would drag me up and over the peak of pleasure as I'd climax with him pounding my sopping wet pussy, and then I'd turn and again drop down to suck him off drinking every drop of his sweet juice.

Oh yes, Bill had given me the right answer about hating football and I knew at some point before the super bowl we'd be enjoying a super fuck.

I finished my cocktail and headed back out into the mall. For the next several hours I spent another five hundred of my football zombied husbands money. Buying sexy lingerie a bright red dress and several silk blouses to entice my lovers with.

One of the more sleazy lingerie shops I stopped in had a selection of reading material. I picked up a copy of "The Art of Fellatio" to see it there were any techniques I might be able to add to my repertoire of oral talents.

About quarter to three as I was trying on a pair of tailored St John slacks my cell phone rang. I pulled it from my purse and looked at the display. It was Sam calling.

"Hi Sam." I answered.

"Hey Margaret whats happening you sounded a little upset when you left your message." Sam asked.

"Oh it was nothing." I replied not wanting to rehash the early morning events with him.

"Sorry I didn't call you earlier I've been tied up all day in meetings." Sam said.

"I understand." I said.

"Is it too late to get together this afternoon?" He asked.

I knew it would be at least three thirty until we could meet but I wasn't planning on making dinner that night. My bastard of a husband could fend for himself.

"It's never too late for us to be together." I answered.

"Let me think." Sam said pausing for a moment. "It'll take me about twenty minutes to wrap things up here and another twenty to drive home. Do you want to meet at my place at three thirty or so?"

"Three thirty sounds great." I replied.

"Good." Sam said then added. "Listen babe why don't you write down the key pad code for my garage door. That way you can pull into the garage and relax while you wait for me." He suggested.

I fumbled through my purse but couldn't find a pen or paper. "Sorry but I don't have anything to write with but I'll remember the number." I said.

"Okay it's six nine six nine then hit pound." Sam said.

I giggled and said. "I'll have no problem remembering that number."

Sam laughed realizing how easy it would be for me to recall a double sixty nine.

"Great I'll see you in a little while then." Sam said before he hung up.

I passed on the St John slacks but made a mental note of how great my ass looked in them.

As I headed toward the exit from the mall I walked past Just for Her. Bill was standing behind the counter with Frank. I waved at him as I passed and it looked like he was making a quick move to the front of the store. No time to stop and exchange flirts now I had a date with a known quantity and if experience held true a known quality as well.

My shopping bags were tossed in the trunk of the Benz and since it was a warm sunny day I pressed the button to drop the roof. It glided quietly into the storage compartment behind the seats and I slid into the driver seat filled with anticipation of a late than never afternoon fuck session with Sam.

Traffic was heavy and it took nearly twenty minutes to make a drive that should have taken ten. Bringing the Benz to a stop in Sam's driveway I jumped out and opened the cover on his key pad.

Now lets see....six nine six nine pound I said to my self as I tapped on the key pad. Both garage doors glided up and I jumped back in and pulled ahead.

My dash board clock read three fifteen. I'd have fifteen minutes to get prepared for Sam's arrival. As I opened the door to his kitchen I reached over and pressed both buttons causing the garage doors to slide down.

Stepping inside I was instantly attacked by a wagging blur of fur. "Hiya Buster." I said as Sam's little dog greeted me with much excitement. Every step I took presented Buster with a free leg to run around. I had to pay close attention to him so I didn't step on his little paw.

He probably needs to go out I thought. "Buster do you wanna go out?" I asked. His ears perked up and he cocked his head a little signaling that he wanted to go out.

I knew Sam's back yard was fenced in but wasn't sure if he allowed Buster to roam free all over the place. Buster didn't care he just ran over to the sliders off the kitchen and stood there wagging furiously and looking up at me.

Glancing out the doors I noticed a long leash. So I slipped past him and grabbed the loose end. Buster wouldn't hold still so I could connect the leash to his collar and it took me a moment or two to finally get him hooked up. He went prancing off to his private spot to take care of business and I stepped back into the kitchen.

I walked into the family room and opened the heavy drapes that basically made the room dark even in the middle of the day but left the vertical blinds closed. Standing by the fireplace looking over the assortment of nick-knacks Sam kept there I thought maybe I should go up to his bedroom and strip naked and wait for him on the bed. I decided a more subtle approach was called for.

A minute or two later I heard the garage door open again. Quickly running my fingers through my hair to give it a slightly messy look I then pinched my nipples so they'd be sure to show through the fabric of my sun dress.

I turned and waited for Sam to enter.

The sound of his garage door opener working again signaled his entry through the kitchen door. I smiled widely as he tossed his keys on the island counter and sat his brief case on the floor beside.

"Hiya Margaret" Sam said as he walk toward me. "I forgot about Buster." He added.

"No problem baby I put him out in the yard." I said.

"Oh okay were you able to find his leash?" He asked.

"Yep." I answered as Sam stepped down into the family room.

He stopped when he reached the big overstuffed sectional sofa and said. "This is a pleasant surprise. I like the idea that you want to see me besides during a football afternoon."

"I'm full of surprises." I remarked.

Sam smiled and said. "I love surprises."

As he started walking toward me I held out my hand in the stop position and said. "How's this for a surprise?"

Reaching up I pulled the zipper of my sun dress down the back and let the garment fall off my body.

The surprised expression on Sam's face acknowledged that he loved my first one. I stood before him wearing only that tiny pink lace thong and matching pink pumps.

Turning my hand over I drew my finger toward me letting him know I wanted him to join me now.

As he approached I slid two fingers to either hip and hooked them under the thin lace straps that held my thong in place. Lifting them as high as possible on each hip.

"You look so hot!" Sam said as he slipped his suit coat off and tossed it aside.

Finally closing the distance between us Sam placed his hands on my hips and pulled me tight against his body. Our mouths met in a passionate first kiss and his hands circled by back to caress my flesh from behind eventually slipping down to my ass and pull my loins against his.

"I need you." I whispered in his ear.

He turned his head and with lips against my ear he said. "I'm here for you."

I did need him. Needed him naked with me. Needed his soft gentle caresses and even softer kisses. I need to feel his throbbing cock pressed against my loins. Need to have him plunge into my fiery depths and love me.

I slipped my hands between our bodies and pushed him away enough so I could untie his neck tie and slip it off. Tossing it where his jacket lay I slowly unbuttoned his shirt scratching his skin with my long sexy nails as I skillfully moved down his chest. With his chest exposed I traced my nails up then back down over the hairy patch between and around his nipples.

My hands dropped to his waist and undid his belt buckle and then pulled the white cotton fabric of his shirt from the waist band of his slacks.

My lust grew as I turned his shirt inside out and tossed it to join his other garments across the room.

His hands came up to cover my tits the soft flesh of his palms massaging my hard nipples. I moaned softly under his first caress on my sensitive nipples.

I slid one hand between our loins and turned it palm facing him and felt the solid bulge of his cock.

"I need this cock." I whispered.

Sam moaned as I slowly massaged his cock through the fabric that still covered it.

I could feel him surge as my delicate fingers tickled the head and then slowly down the shaft to the heavy sack that contained his balls.

As I dropped to my knees I looked up to his eyes and whispered. "I need this cock in my mouth."

Sam's hands came to rest on my shoulders softly moving in and out from my neck to the top of my arms.

I brought my skillful fingers up and undid the clasp that held his slacks in place. His cock surged as I peeled the fabric off his hips and drew it down around his feet. He lifted one foot and using the other slipped out of his loafers. I pulled his slacks over his foot then repeated the process until he stood before me wearing only his white cotton briefs.

My fingers slid up his legs tickling the hairy flesh with sexy nails. His cock tented the cotton fabric begging to be released.

"I need this big beautiful cock in my throat." I said in a louder tone of voice then before.

Sam looked down and me and uttered two words. "Suck it!"