Another Football Season... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it!" Franklin said.

My chest began to burn and I knew that if I didn't make one final plunge toward my goal I'd have to pull back to fill my lungs with life sustaining oxygen and start at the beginning. I ignored my lungs and pressed him deeper in my throat. Three two one inch separated me from my goal. His scent now clearly wafting into my nostrils a musty scent of lust.

Just as my nose touched pubic hair my lungs took control. My need for oxygen over took my craving for his beautiful black cock. I pulled back and in a millisecond his cock slipped from my mouth. A long string of hot saliva extending from the tip back to my lower lip. I sucked hard for air and in doing so sucked most of my spit back into my mouth.

"God damn woman!" Franklin hissed.

As I repeatedly filled my lungs and exhaled I surveyed my work. His entire cock from the nut sack to the very tip was glistening with my fluids. The engorged shaft pulsing with rich red blood coursing through the matrix of veins along the thirteen inches of cock before me. The velvety soft flesh of his corona and the incredible cock head shimmering with a coating of saliva.

Catching my breath as much as a good cock sucker can I pulled him to my lips. My tongue massaged the head and corona as my soft hand stroked the entire length of his throbbing shaft.

I used my flattened tongue to circle his corona several time then licked from half shaft up to the tip.

"I love the taste of your cock." I whispered before sucking him between my red lips again.

Knowing I could reach my goal I pressed him deep again. His cock wedged against my throat then slipped around the bend toward my gullet.

In half the time it took the first time my nose was nestled into his curly pubic mound. Not just touching but buried in the thick black hair.

"Yeah!" Franklin exclaimed as I massaged his throbbing cock head with my throat muscles.

I pulled back again letting him slip from my oral grasp and began stroking his massive cock with both hands.

"I want you to throat fuck me." I whispered.

With out releasing my sensual grip on his shaft I rose from my crouch and looked up into his eyes.

"Use my throat for your pleasure." I whispered as I released his cock and stepped back to the bed.

Franklin stood there watching me as I lay down on the soft white comforter and draped my head over the edge.

Even though he was now upside down to my eyes view his wide smile acknowledged that he understood that I was offering him my throat in what ever way he wanted to use it.

His massive frame moved closer as he grasped his cock and lifted it toward my face I opened my lips inviting him to assault me orally.

My oral fuck flesh now straight and in perfect alignment with his gargantuan cock I brought my hands up to roughly grope at my full tits and rock hard nipples.

His cock head pierced my lips then slipped back popping from the ruby red flesh with a resounding pop. Franklin would take his time before impaling me with his beautiful black fuck tool. He moved forward again pressing a little more throbbing shaft between my lips.

As he withdrew this time he whispered. "I love how it feels sliding along your hot tongue."

I extended my moist tongue and let him rock back and forth massaging the top of his cock head and the velvety smooth corona.

But I knew that soon enough he'd want to feel my burning throat surrounding his sensitive cock head and as he pressed forward again he entered that burning flesh.

My eyes watched as his heavy nut sack drew closer and closer to my face and his cock plunged deeper and deeper into my throat.

My hands moved from my tits up to my neck where I was able to feel him going deeper inside. I could actually feel his flaring corona moving down and I kept my fingers pressed against my neck moving them along with his widest part.

Franklin leaned forward a bit and reached down to grope my tits roughly squeezing their lush firm fullness and pinching the rock hard nipples at their core.

He thrust forward with his hips bringing his nut sack against my nose eyes and forehead.

I had what I craved from the first time I'd touched him His absolutely beautiful massive cock was buried in my throat. I swallowed hoping to give him the gentle throat massage his cock deserved but it's size did not allow much movement of my muscles which were stretched to their limit.

He pulled back knowing that while I craved his throat fucking I also needed to breath. As he slipped from my mouth I took as much oxygen into my lungs as I could then reached around to grasp his ass.

"Fuck my mouth." I begged.

His cock was resting against my lips as he grasped my tits hard then thrust inside. In a second he was buried in my throat again and his tennis ball size balls slapped against my face.

I had begged him to fuck me and that's exactly what he did. Knowing my throat could and would accept his massive fuck tool Franklin began fucking my mouth like it was a searing wet throbbing cunt.

Between plunges I was able to encourage him screaming. "Fuck" or "Hard" or "Fast" each time his cock head slipped from my mouth.

I dug my sexy nails into his tight ass cheeks pulling him toward me as he assaulted my mouth.

His balls now drawn up tight against his cock shaft slapped against my eyes each time he drove his beautiful black cock down my throat.

I knew he was beginning to feel the urges. I knew he was tingling through out his loins. I knew he would be pumping thick sweet and sour cum into my mouth shortly.

He pulled back and stroked his massive cock twice. As he did I demanded. "Cum in my throat!"

His cock slowly impaled me and as his balls came to rest against my face he groaned deeply. I could feel his urethra surge as those cum filled balls pumped his sweet nectar toward the tip.

In an instant my throat was coated with searing hot thick cum. It had no taste since it was way beyond my taste buds but its heat and thick consistency left no doubt that he was cumming.

"I'm cumming!" Franklin confirmed what I already knew.

He pulled back a little as another wad of sticky thick cum shot into me. With each successive spurt he pulled back a little until his incredible taste finally coated my taste buds. I swallowed every drop his beautiful cock offered. His twitching hips moving back a little each time another shot filled me.

"Cock sucker!" Franklin exclaimed as he cock began oozing the final few drops of sticky cum.

His cock head was now the only part remaining beyond my lips and I swirled his cum load around the flaring head with my tongue and cheeks. As he pulled back a thick string of sweet cum extended from my lips to his cock head. When if broke it fell down along the bridge of my nose giving me a sexy tattoo of this incredible throat fucking session.

He grasped his still rock had cock and slapped it against my chin splashing cum on my neck and lips.

"Bitch slap me!" I pleaded.

His cock slapped against my cheek then again on my chin. I quickly turned over and sucked the head between my lips gathering as much cum from him as I could. His cock slipped from my mouth as I looked up showing him my cum coated tongue lips and face.

He looked down at me tiny beads of sweat on his forehead his muscular chest glistening with with moisture.

I opened my lips and extended my tongue to let him rest his cock on the moist flesh.

"God damn woman. You're the best cock sucker I've ever had." He exclaimed.

My lips closed around the head and I sucked hard craving one more tiny taste of his cum. A thick wad slipped through the slit as my suction pulled the last drops from his urethra.

His cock slipped one last time from my oral grasp and Franklin dropped to his knees and extended his hands between me and the bed to again grope roughly at my tits.

I pressed my chest down hard against his massive hands wanting my rock hard nipples to leave their imprint in the pink flesh of his palms.

Franklin smiled at me then said hoarsely "Now it's my turn to show you how a black man eats cunt."

I spun around quickly raising up on all fours offering him my soft ass and dripping wet cunt. Dropping my shoulders and tits to the bed I reached around and slid my fingers through the swollen lips of my hot fuck box.

"Turn over." Franklin commanded.

I dropped my hips to the bed and did as he commanded my legs dangling over the edge and along side his thighs.

His strong hands reached down and circled my ankles pressing the thin white straps of my stilettos into my flesh. Lifting my feet he hooked each incredible heel on the edge of the bed then slowly pressed my thighs open. My swollen wet cunt lay before him an inviting offering for his thick lips and massive tongue.

I shuddered with anticipation of the first touch of his mouth.

As he lowered his face toward my loins I whispered. "Eat me."

His hot breath cascaded over my twitching slit as he turned his head one way to plant a kiss on my inner thigh with those incredible thick lips. His head turn the other way and another lustful kiss was planted on my quivering flesh. Over and over his head flipped from one sexy thigh to the other each kiss bringing his mouth closer and closer to my throbbing loins.

The final kiss in the tender sensitive flesh where my thigh joints my body sent a spear of intense pleasure shooting to my brain.

"Suck it!" I pleaded.

His lips moved from my soft flesh to the rock hard nub of my clit. Drawing it between his full moist lips Franklin sucked hard on the twitching bud.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed as his lips pleasured my clit.

Sucking hard on my quivering clit he pulled back stretching the bud above the swollen hood that protected it. My body shuddered as his thick lips pulled at the sensitive flesh. It finally slipped from his lips with a snapping sound.

I slid my hands down and pressed fingers on either side pushing the hood inward and squeezing the erect clit toward his sexy mouth.

He moved down a little and lightly rimmed my ass with the tip of his massive tongue coating it with a thin layer of his hot spit. He lingered a moment licking the tiny patch of flesh separating my ass from my cunt then slid the tip of his wonderful tongue up and through the swollen folds of flesh that form my vulva.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as his tongue slipped up then flicked repeatedly at the hard nub of my clit between my sexy fingernails.

"You taste so sweet." Franklin whispered before continuing to lap at my swollen flesh with his talented tongue.

I felt his hand move up to join his mouth as a nearly cock sized middle finger rubbed over the slippery folds of flesh just outside my quivering fuck tunnel.

His mouth clamped down on my throbbing clit as his big strong finger slipped between twitching lips.

Now I've been told that there is no correlation between he size of a man's fingers and his cock but Franklin's middle finger felt bigger then some cocks I've fucked. As he pressed it deeper my flesh grasped at the massive size.

"Oh god yes finger me." I pleaded my loins burning with desire.

Franklin rotated his hand as much as humanly possible massaging my searing fuck flesh. His finger compressing my muscles much like a cork screw compresses a cork when screwed into a bottle of fine wine.

His lips and tongue still worked feverishly at my throbbing clit licking sucking and biting at the sensitive hard nub sending spears of tingling pleasure through out my loins. I pressed my hips harder against his awesome mouth wanting him deeper inside my burning cunt.

Franklin brought his other hand between my thighs and pressed a second finger into the wet folds of flesh. I groaned softly as his twin digits of pleasure filled my throbbing fuck tube.

"Finger fuck me." I begged.

He withdrew the second finger now coated with my sex juice and let it slid down to my sphincter. Before I could react and involuntarily clench my ass muscles his thick finger impaled my ass sliding in until his knuckles pressed into the surrounding soft flesh.

It probed and explored my ass roughly massaging the tight tube.

I moaned. "Oh god yes."

With one finger firmly implanted in my ass another cork screwing my wet cunt and his mouth clamped tightly over my clit my body reacted and started tingling all over. I humped my loins against the trio of invaders assaulting it.

Franklin's fingers moved like sensual pistons one driving in while the other pulled back alternatively filling me with their massive size.

"Fuck me!" I screamed.

He pressed on his sexual gas petal and his fingers began moving even faster in and out of my twin fuck tunnels racing my body to the brink of orgasmic pleasure.

My body shuddered as the pressure built and the unmistakeable tingling in my loins turned into a swirling ring of numbness.

My hips bucked at their invaders riding his fingers and sucking mouth to the brink of absolute pleasure.

"Oh god oh god I'm cummingggggggg." My sensual voice extending the last syllable.

I reached down to hold his head firmly against my clit pressing him hard against the nub as my climax built to a fever pitch. Waves of numbing pleasure washed over me and my pussy filled with juice bathing that big beautiful black finger with sensual fuck juices.

His lips sucked hard on my clit and his probing finger pressed up pinching my ass flesh tight against the other sexy digit impaling my cunt.

I ground my clit against his mouth holding his head tightly in my hands as my orgasm just built and built taking me to untold heights of sensual pleasure.

His strong muscles lifted my tiny hands as he gasped for air then clamped down again on the center of my orgasm and sucked my clit hard then soft then hard again. The swollen nub slipping across his full black lips.

Much like the crashing waves on a beach and the slow ebbing of the waters my climax reached its height then slowly began to ebb. I left my hands slip from his skull and drew them up to softly massage my full lush tits and the hard nipples. Franklin released his oral death grip on my throbbing clit and softly licked at the hard bud sending tiny spears of pleasure shooting toward my brain.

His massive digit slipped from my ass and he brought his free hand up to rest on the inside of my sexy sensitive inner thigh.

He lifted his face from me and looked up between twin spheres of pleasure a wide smile on his shimmering lips. "You like having a black man eat your cunt don't you?" He asked.

I sighed softly then replied. "I like have YOU eat my cunt."

His finger slipped from my swollen pussy and as he straightened up between my legs his massive hands came to rest on my thighs just below their crease at my abdomen.

"That was awesome." I whispered.

His massive but soft fingertips teased at the flesh where they rested and his eyes moved from mine to my slowly heaving tits repeatedly.

One hand slipped off my leg and between my thighs. I felt his bulging cock head slide over my swollen vulva then flip up to rest across my pubic mound its flaring head pointed toward my face.

Franklin's wide smile let me know that he wasn't finished with my body.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you proper." His remark a reference to our quick fuck two nights before in his Chrysler.

He stood up lifting my legs as he did his huge cock hard and firm drooped down from his loins the shear weight not allowing it to stand at attention. The backs of my legs rested against his towering body the sexy six inch pointed heels of my stilettos barely extending above his broad shoulders.

Without a word he pressed his huge form toward me bending my legs and compressing my body into a sensual vee at the hips.

His hand moved down and guided his gargantuan cock to my steamy pussy.

Unlike my throat which apparently is an endless pit of cock fucking flesh I was somewhat concerned with having the entire length and girth slamming into my swollen pussy.

"Go slow." I whispered.

Slow wasn't part of Franklin's sexual vocabulary and as soon as his bulging cock head speared my pussy he thrust forward hard.

"Ouch." I exclaimed as his cock head slammed into my tight cervix sending a sharp pain through my loins.

He ignored my cry of pain and withdrew only to pound his cock back inside causing a second painful spear to shoot through my body.

"Franklin please." I begged him to go slow and allow my stretched fuck flesh to mold to his shape.

Again he withdrew then drove his monstrous cock back into my searing flesh.

"Tight cunt!" He exclaimed as the rock hard head pounded against my cervix. This time he stopped and instead of pulling back he ground his hips toward me. My flesh stretched as his cock pushed my cervix deeper into my body. My pussy lips tightly rapped around the massive shaft where he entered my fuck flesh.

He withdrew until his flaring cock head slipped from my fiery depths the swollen lips remaining open a rush of air replacing the surging cock that assaulted me.

As he plunged in again I prepared for the pain of stretched flesh but this time the pain was more pleasurable. As he again ground his cock head against my cervix I urged him. "Give it to me. Gimme me every fucking inch of that monster." He was ripping me apart and I loved it.

As he continued pounding into me my flesh slowly molded to his shape and after enduring the pain of his initial assault I reveled in the sensation when his massive balls finally came to rest against my ass.

I was filled with awesome black cock and luxuriated in the feeling of having every inch of his beautiful cock engulfed in my pussy or as Franklin calls it a hot tight cunt. I usually find the word cunt quite distasteful but when he uses it the way he speaks the word excites me and I urged him. "Fuck that tight cunt."

His hips began a steady rhythm pulling back then plunging in and I reached up to run my fingernails over his glistening chest. I spread my legs and dropped them to hook around his waist but my legs while long and shapely didn't even come close to reaching completely around so I could lock my ankles together. I just squeezed my legs as tightly as I could and held on for dear life as his awesome cock continued its invasion of my cunt.

Franklin reached out and grabbed my tits squeezing them hard and pressing the soft flesh together.

"That's it play with my tits." I squealed as his huge hands man handled my soft pleasure orbs.

His piston like cock filled me completely over and over and I could feel my fuck juices running out of me and down over my ass. He was giving me the fuck of a life time and I just relaxed and enjoyed every second. But I wanted more I wanted to feel my lush tits sliding over his glistening chest. I wanted to feel his tongue probing my mouth. I wanted his full lips suckling my erect nipples. I needed to be consumed totally by this awesome specimen of African American male hood.

His hands slipped under my back as he said. "Come here." Lifting me off the bed with his strong arms.

My thighs clenched at his hips and as I rose toward his muscular form I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling my tits against his sweaty chest. Franklin's hands slid down over my hips and grasped my ass. He began lifting me off his cock then letting me slide back down until the bulging head rubbed into my cervix.

God it felt good sliding up and down against his hard body and I helped by lifting with my legs firmly circling his hips.

I lifted my head off his shoulder and moved my lips to his. In an instant his tongue probed between my red lips finding mine then dancing across in a passionate sensual soul searching kiss.

His full lips covered my mouth and he suck my lower lip between his then quickly moved up to slip his tongue back inside my mouth I closed my lips around his massive tongue and suck it softly as our passion built.