Another Foursome

Story Info
They have an old fashioned MFMF foursome.
3.2k words
4.33
124k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I went to our favorite country western club last Saturday and we ran into a woman who I had met at work a few months back during training. Brenda invited us to their table and we all got acquainted better. She introduced us to Art, her husband, and introduced Scott to them. Scott was immediately infatuated with Brenda's exposed tanned round breasts falling out of her blouse. Brenda is a very attractive older woman with a Tennessee accent. Her husband is a few years older, but handsome and cowboy rugged with very polite country manners. We had a few beers and danced a few times, exchanging partners during several dances. Scott whispered in my ear during one dance that Brenda had run her hand up his shaft a couple times on their last dance. I told him that maybe they were older swingers.

Apparently later, Brenda groped him under the table and rubbed his inner thigh. Brenda joked with her husband about me working with a group of male engineers every day. Art exclaimed back that Brenda worked with mostly a group of men also. Brenda was attired in a short country swing skirt, cowgirl boots and a plunging v-neck blouse which exposed most of her breasts, and allowed occasional flashes of her nipples and areolas. Scott later learned she was absent panties and had a trimmed pubic patch. I wore my shortest denim skirt with a halter top, no bra, and boots, sans my thong. The men were wearing short-sleeved western shirts, blue jeans, and boots. Brenda dyed her blonde hair silvery grey to appear closer to Art in age. They were a very attractive looking mature couple! Brenda appeared to be very social, while Art was like Scott, quiet and reserved.

Brenda continually gave us, the server, and anyone walking by our table an eyeful of her breasts. It wasn't long before our table was being ogled by many male patrons and both of us women were being asked to dance by others. Scott and Art allowed us to have our fun and flirt and flash the men, occasionally allowing them to grope a feel. Even in the dim light of the club, a couple of times when Brenda's partners swung her around, her skirt flew up and exposed her naked ass and "Y" to others. When we were both back at our table, Art's hand began to roam under my skirt and found my shaved pussy already wet with dew. Suddenly the topic turned to sex, and about our husband's watching the other men paw, feel and grope us on the dance floor. He began rubbing my slit and clit and it was difficult to sit still.

Meanwhile, Scott must have doing the same to Brenda, as she was leaning back in the booth with her head back. After about ten minutes of fingering, Brenda and I both looked at each other and giggled as we realized what the other's husband were doing to us and we had simultaneous orgasms, and everyone at the table knew it. We both came down from our ecstasy and the boys got us some beers and we continued to talk and get to know more about each couple. We learned that Art was a truck driver and frequently on the road for weeks at a time. Brenda would love to travel with him; however, they needed her job to assist with their monthly finances. After several more beers, the topic, of course, turned to sex again. Brenda and Art had an agreement that while he was driving across country, he could visit titty-bars or massage parlors to sexually relieve his tensions.

In turn, Art allowed Brenda to visit the country western clubs and pick up men to relieve her sexual needs. Scott piped-in now and advised that we had a similar agreement also. He explained that I had a very strong sex-drive and was frequently traveling on State business. To alleviate my needs, I frequently slept with my co-workers, or picked men up in the hotel lounges. Scott looked Art in the eye and said he was very comfortable in allowing me to engage in sex with other men. Everyone could feel the sexual tensions and where this conversation was leading and shortly after, Art and Brenda invited us to follow them to their home in Ventanna Lakes. We are not usually into older couples, but Art and Brenda were down-home people and very unique. Plus, Scott couldn't keep his eyes off of Brenda's exposed cleavage.

So, we followed them to a nice kept over-55 community north of town. Brenda advised they had a spa on the patio and invited us to go skinny-dipping. She disappeared into a back room as Art showed us their home. We were in the kitchen talking when she returned, buck naked. Brenda had a very buxom and curvy mature body with large round breasts, no sag, and nipples that pointed straight out. She had a complete tanned body with freckles on her chest, shoulders, and back, and a neatly trimmed pubic patch. I hope I look that great when I approach 55. She offered Scott and I two robes and said we could change in the spare-bedroom. I said we were not inhibited and would not need robes to cover up. So we went and stripped out of our clothes and joined Art and Brenda on their patio. Art flicked on the spa light and pump and ushered his wife up the steps to the deck.

Brenda entered the spa and sat on the far side on a raised seat. Art, being a gentleman, ushered me ups the steps next, or he just wanted to see my ass. As Scott stepped in the water, Brenda patted the seat besides her inviting him to sit next to her. Art then followed and sat on the deck next to me with his semi-erection dangling between his legs. Brenda immediately began fondling my husband's penis and said she needed to check it out. When Scott became erect to his full ten inches, she was amazed at its size and girth and exclaimed she wasn't sure she could accommodate all of it. Art encouraged her to try and commented on wanting to see it all inside her. In the meantime, he began to fondle my huge breasts jutting above the water. I curled my arm up and gripped his cock and began to masturbate it. When it reached full size, I estimate he was about seven to eight inches.

As I continued stroking Art's cock he said, "Go for it babe!"

With that, Brenda stood up and straddled Scott's legs then she grasped his cock with one hand while balancing herself with the other. She murmured to Art that Scott might be too large to fit, but continued with her assault. She rubbed his bulbous head along her opening and then lowered her weight until "Plop", the head was inside her.

"Oh my Art, it's awful big and tight. I don't know!"

She continued what seemed like fifteen minutes squirming, bouncing and adjusting her pussy to Scott's girth until his entire shaft disappeared and their pubic hair touched. Brenda looked up at Art and me and said, "I did it. I took it all in Honey!"

My husband placed his hands on each of Brenda's hips and began bouncing her up and down on his shaft. As he did, Brenda's large breasts began bouncing independently up and down. Art commented on his wife's love tits and how they were naturals like mine. I then placed my attention on Art's erection, slipped into the water to face him between his legs, and sucked his cock into my mouth. After about ten minutes of deep-throating him, he blew his load down my throat and I eagerly swallowed every spurt to his pleasure.

Art said, "Sorry about that Donna, but I'm not as young as your man!"

"No problem, as long as it was good for you, it doesn't matter how long it takes to get off!"

As we sat together in the water and fondled one another, we watched as Brenda continued to flop up and down on Scott, her breasts still bouncing with her motions. After about another ten minutes, her face tensed and she cried out that she was coming. Scott had not orgasmed and now grabbed her breasts and bounced her up and down by her chest instead of her hips. He was not yet ready to come, but he was going to fuck her completely and not release his load until he felt her come a second time. When he did, Brenda screamed and shook, and Scott stood up out of the water with Brenda impaled on his throbbing erection and Art and I could see the white cum ooze and squirt from around his shaft and drip into the water.

"My God Art, he's still cumming! It's a good thing I've already reached menopause!"

"You go Honey, take all of his jism!"

Scott continued bouncing Brenda up and down on his erection, leaning back to support the weight and cupping both breasts from behind to keep her from slipping. The look on her face was priceless, and I could tell she had fallen in lust with his cock! After she had calmed down and slipped off his shrinking erection, we sat in the swirling water, had another beer, and continued our talk, getting to know more about one another.

Brenda said, "How long have you and Scott been in this open-marriage?"

I replied, "For going on ten years now!"

"I wished Art and I had started earlier in life. I can't guess how many men you've been with, er' I mean not that there's anything wrong with that. I wish I'd been able to do this at your age, Donna, especially before children!"

"Oh, Scott and I have a one year old daughter! She's with Grandma and Grandpa tonight.! Do you have any children Brenda.?"

"Yes, two strapping adult boys!"

"So, how long have Art and you had your little arrangement?"

"Only for a few years, he's my second husband. I left my first husband because he was abusive! Art encouraged me to satisfy my needs when he is gone! So, Donna, how long have you two been married?"

"We just celebrated our ten year anniversary!" I replied.

"So you two have engaged in this type of activity the whole time you have been married!"

"Pretty much! We started out slow at first, you know groping, massages, nudity, then on to blowjobs and finally threesomes and foursomes. How about you?"

"Just my casual men from the western club and occasionally we have had a few couples over, like you two. I never bring my partners home to the house. I always go to a motel room or to their place. It's more secure that way. We don't want them to know where we live! Art wishes I could find a few regulars that came to the house and I didn't have to go to the bars."

Brenda asked me if I brought my partners to our home and I replied "only my fuck buddies", my regulars. I advised her that my occasional partners from my job saw me in our motel room when we traveled, or I picked up someone in the hotel lounge and took him to my room or his room.

Brenda said, "If you don't mind me asking, how many regulars do you entertain?"

I told her I saw two regular partners on almost a weekly basis and then was serviced by our pool man every other week. I then had an idea and asked Art if he would rather have his wife see a young man once a week at his home or her pick up guys at the bar while he was on road trips. Both Art and Brenda agreed it was better and safer if she saw one regular partner at their home than pick up strangers. I then suggested that since they had a spa, I could refer our pool man to them for service and he would visit once week to check the chemicals on their spa and possibly service his wife. I told Brenda I wasn't sure how the young man would react around an older woman, but since she still had a lovely tanned body, he might have an interest.

I then told her how I had happened to meet the guy one day while sun-bathing nude and I had forgotten it was his service day and he caught me naked in a lounge chair. It led to some great sex and a permanent "fuck-buddy". I suggested that Art set up the service appointment and let Brenda choose a day when she would usually be home. Leave the side gate unlocked and have Brenda lie naked on their lounger in the yard, face up exposing her breasts and pussy and wait for the guy (Bob) to show. I told her that he would probably be interested in sex, because his wife is currently pregnant and he is starving for sex right now! On top of that, on the appointment days when Art isn't on the road, he can watch from the kitchen window and observe his bride being fucked by a young stud. This kid is twenty-four, muscular, and has a hard nine-inch cock!

Art piped up, "Sounds good to me Honey!"

Brenda asked, "How many men do you handle Donna?"

"You mean, how many do I see regularly or how many have I handled at the same time?"

"Both, I guess!"

I replied, "Three or four each week regularly, and I've been gangbanged by numerous groups!"

"Geez Donna, how do you do it?"

Scott answered now, "She's got one hell of a sex-drive and is totally insatiable! Me too sometimes!"

With that response, my husband picked Brenda up out of the water and bent her over the spa deck and entered her "doggie-style". Art was ready to go again also, so he moved me next to Brenda and placed me in the same position and both men began to pump the others' wife until everyone orgasmed again.

Art said, "Scott, your wife sure has tight vaginal muscles! They're like a milking machine. I could feel her milk me from the time I entered until I blew my load!"

We took another break and switched from beer to cold water now for consumption. Brenda apparently was more naïve than Art and continued asking about my numerous partners. She asked, "Do you take them on one at a time, or do you handle two or more at the same time?"

I responded, "I like two men penetrating me at the same time, but I've engaged as many as five at a time!"

"How do you accomplish that?" Brenda asked.

Art interjected, "Brenda, she takes one in the vagina, one in her ass, one in her mouth, and one in each hand."

"How would you know that Arthur?"

"Cause I've seen it in pornos! Ain't that right Donna?"

I explained to Brenda that the first man lies on the floor on his back and the woman straddles him and lowers herself on his cock. Then she leans over her partner as a second man enters her ass from behind. A third man kneels near her face and inserts his cock into her mouth. The fourth and fifth men kneel on either side of her and she masturbates them both. It is easier if the partner on the floor assists in holding her up by gripping her by the waist.

"My God, Brenda said, "I can't imagine that! I'm not sure if I could even imagine two men!"

Scott responded, "You mean you've never been double penetrated, or had one in your mouth and one in your pussy?"

Brenda shook her head no. Then Scott told Art that they had to double team Brenda. She declined taking any anal penetration, so Art sat on the deck and pulled Brenda to her knees and her face towards his groin as Scott entered her from behind. I sat back and took a breather watching the two men pump my new girlfriend's mouth and pussy. After she took her husband's next load and a large fill-up from my husband, she sat exhausted on the deck, fanning her face with her hands.

She said, "Whew, is it getting hot around here or is it me?"

Art said, "Babe, I don't think I've ever seen your nipples stick out as hard as they are! Are you okay, you look a little flush?"

Brenda said she was going to go get some more drinks and wanted to know if Scott could help. Scott jumped at the chance. While I was in the hot tub with Art, we were talking and visiting. I noticed he was staring at my tits. He said I had nice breasts and he wanted to touch them again. At that point he just reached over and grabbed my tits and my nipples immediately got hard. I noticed he was getting an erection, so I reached over and grabbed his cock. To cut to the chase, we got out of the hot tub to look for Scott and Brenda. As we walked down the hall, we heard loud noises coming from the master bedroom. When we got in the doorway, there was Scott lying on his back with Brenda on top of him trying to get his cock in her pussy. She was halfway down on him saying, "Oh God, you are fucking huge!"

She continued to go up and down on him until she was all the way down on his cock. She was just sitting there. I knew what she was going through, taking Scott's big cock in her again. She finally started moving up and down, up and down, as her climax was building fast. Art and I were standing in the doorway watching his wife have multiple orgasms. She was yelling and screaming, "Oh God, Yes, Oh God, Yes, Oh my God!" as she continually had orgasm after orgasm.

Pretty soon Scott turned her over and placed her legs on his shoulders. I knew then she was going to be impaled on his cock, as he had done this many times to me. As he began to pound Brenda into the mattress, she started yelling, "You're so fucking big. You're so fucking deep, Oh God!"

Brenda's head was thrashing back and forth and her eyes rolled back in her head. Scott was giving her the fuck of her life. She had so many orgasms, she nearly passed out. What surprised me, Scott said he was ready to cum. Brenda said, "Give it to me. Give it to me!"

Art said he never saw his wife get that turned on, and he was amazed at Scott's cock size and staying power. I told him forget about them for now, come fuck me. Art and I went into a small bedroom where we fucked for two to three times, made many positions, and had a wonderful time. He is not as big as Scott, but his movements were fantastic. Later, we all had a foursome where I watched as Scott and Art fucked Brenda from both ends. We are now all good friends, and Brenda tells me she can't get enough of Scott's huge cock. She loves it when he cums inside her, since his orgasms are powerful. Scott and I look forward to seeing Art and Brenda a lot in the future.

Donna