Another Freakin Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay rolled her eyes and turned her head towards her.

"You wanna leave Jen?" Lindsay asked.

"I...I don't know...uhhh...oh god...he's gonna fill it all the way up...oh shit...he's sliding between my cheeks...oh no..." Jennifer's heart beat so hard that Lindsay could feel it on her back.

"Oh come on Jennifer," Lindsay chided. "Don't you wanna go now? He's just a stupid drunk who happened to knock our mom up. He's nothing special to us."

"I know...we should go...oh god..." Jennifer began to say. The alcohol was wearing off quick now.

"Now, now, now, Jen..." Lindsay said sarcastically, "...we can't leave yet."

"Why not?!! I've never been fucked in the ass either...I don't know if I can handle it...oh shit...he's squeezing my ass Lindsay..."

"We can't leave yet Jen..." Lindsay smiled deviously, "...he's our Dad. We only have to visit him sometimes."

Suddenly, Jennifer's back arched up when her father shoved his massive cock up her asshole. Her mouth dropped open, and her eyes shut tightly. Her fingernails dug into Lindsay's shoulders. She gasped and moaned loudly.

Bruce began to slowly fuck her asshole. It slowly built up from a slow pushing into a fast pummeling.

"OH! OH! OH GOD! UGHH! UGHH!" Jennifer was moaning. "Oh God Daddy! My ass! Oh fuck Daddy!"

Soon he was fucking her so hard that Jennifer begged for it.

"...harder...faster...oh fuck...HARDER...FASTER DADDY!..."

Lindsay laid her face on the pillow and closed her eyes. Her body shook under the thrusting body of her older sister. Her breathing was slowing down and she took deep and relaxed breaths.

Bruce obeyed his daughter's instructions and banged her ass harder and faster. He leaned over and sucked on her neck as he thrust away at her.

Lindsay said under her breath, "He's just got to have that ass, Jen."

For the next several hours, Bruce took every opportunity to fulfill his incestuous fantasies with his two daughters. One of which was having both of them in the shower. He fucked both of them up the walls of the shower and on the floor of the tub.

Later, he had both of them on his bed and alternately reamed each of their holes in every possible position.

It wasn't until about 8:30 at night when he finally passed out from all the alcohol he had consumed that day.

Jennifer and Lindsay were able to get dressed and walk out of his apartment on wobbly legs. Neither one of them said anything to each other on the ride home. They just sat there. Both were thinking of a good excuse to tell their mother why they were so late. And both sister's thinking hard about the next time, next month, when they would have to come and visit their...loving father.

**********

EMAIL ME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! Your comments are the reason I write.