Another Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers

Her feet being held and toes being individually sucked were the second. She gave very quiet approving cries and didn't resist when the quilt was eased further up. Taking her bottom lip in, she swallowed and began subtly parting her long legs, inching the end of the quilt up past her waist. Her level of expectation of what the next bit would be like if it happened made her tremble. This part would be completely new to her. As soft fingers tickled both sides of her slowly spreading thighs, she knew she wanted it. Damn Rachel's mum spoiling it by being next door in case she might want to make some uninhibited noises.

There was bodily movement upwards along the mattress then the welcome tongue plunged through the down. It slithered deep into her opening as her hips were seized. She grabbed both sides of the tending head and instantly her hips shuddered and rose as she fought to stay silent while she came.

She was unable to speak as the ecstasy built up again despite her instantaneous realisation that it was in fact Tim's unsuspecting mouth intent on making her come again. Again she soared quickly, rocking from side to side on her arching back as Tim lashed at the clitoris pinned between his lips. Jolting wildly in silence, she climaxed fiercely again and felt him instantly relax. Laying there as she felt him withdrawing, she could hear his loud breathing. He'd be in bed next. She started to dread how she would explain ever this in a minute when he found out. Worse, later when Rachel found out.

She sensed Tim was just standing there. Julia squirmed in her guilt and procrastination under the quilt. She was torn between piping up and staying silent, then opted to take the cowardly option and let him find out naturally when he joined her. The tingling was still electric deep inside her when strong hands surprisingly lifted her ankles and tugged and bounced her body down to the end of the bed.

Feeling her ankles come to rest on his shoulders, she felt him lean forward and her slippery opening offering no resistance to his hard flesh. Almost at once, she rejoiced in his soft tortured roar of "Oh, Rach!" as he instantly ejaculated deep inside her. As her grateful hips clung for a few seconds to drain the last hot fluids from him, she felt his erection flag. Then start firming again.

She snapped out of the surreal experience in the dark as soon as she heard door handle turn. Panic gripped her as she felt his unknowing hips start pumping slowly again.

Then she heard Douglas starting to cry again from afar.

The door handle softly turned back.

Before the next cry had ended, she had rolled away and dashed from the room in the dark, grabbing her clothes on the way. Dripping as she stood outside the baby's room catching her breath, she hoped Tim wouldn't follow her as she dressed hastily. Trying to act calmly despite her racing heart, she inched her head inside the baby's room then crept in. Rachel was on a rocking chair in a silk dressing gown, bottle in his mouth, her resigned look aimed in Julia's direction.

"Oh no. You're going?" Rachel apologetically whispered.

"I have to. Tim's just got back," Julia cryptically announced. "It's been a great night Rach, really. Douglas is so cute. I hope I have one just like him one day."

Julia started as the door opened behind her. It was Tim in a thick robe. She reddened as he bent and kissed her hair, then passed by to sensually meet Rachel's upturned lips.

"Hullo lover. By the way, Mum's arrived here without notice again," Rachel whispered to him when they broke. "She's virtually forcing Julia out. I'm having a few strong words with her in the morning. How come you're back so early?"

"Jim was too tired, so we postponed it," he shrugged. There was a playful change in his tone. "He's okay. Are you coming to bed soon?"

"You men!" Rachel teased. "You've been so understanding. Get it warm for me and in a minute or two, who knows."

"I'll be off now," a relieved Julia added, touching the baby dozing on Rachel's lap. She knew she'd got away with it. For now, anyway.

In her own flat forty minutes later soaking in a warm bath, she wondered guiltily if her friends were working out what had happened. She would be devastated if a freak accident like that meant a bitter end to their friendship. Motherhood would inevitably mean she and Rachel would never get as close again, at least not for the moment.

At the same time, she was realised she was still wide awake and randy. Damn! After everything that had just happened? She must be ovulating or something.

Throwing on a dressing gown, she realised the car was still unlocked and in the driveway. Damn! Grabbing the garage remote, she turned the car heater on, then impetuously decided on a late drive around the block before putting it away. The luminous 11.20 on the dash told her an extraordinary Friday was nearly over.

"Hello?" she had heard the girl at the other end say as she watched her answer through the lighted restaurant window. There was a confidence in the girl's movements she had seen in the past five minutes that were positively alluring.

"Hi? Julia?" the soft voice replied.

Julia paused. This was new territory. "Vanessa, if I said I was outside Swains right now and could give you a lift, would you come back to my place for the rest of tonight and make love to me?" Julia hoarsely invited.

That had been a year ago. Vanessa hadn't gone home until the very end of the weekend, but only to move her stuff in.

Julia wasn't to know then that the long night of mutual passion would be the start of a caring relationship with an amazing partner. That the year would finish with an unknowing Tim and Rachel still her best friends. Indeed, as the couple's best friends after her sudden outing with Vanessa just a few weeks later.

She watched Rachel's new three month old baby boy sound asleep on the lounge between them in her unit. Little Douglas was walking yabbering. In the kitchen, Tim and Vanessa were noisily cooking up an aromatic storm.

Twelve months ago, she didn't know about the sperm reaching her egg about the first time her slender naked body was climaxing into Vanessa'a mouth. If she had looked across, she would have seen it was 11.58. Still Friday in fact.

The other baby with Tim's eyes gurgling happily in the cot beside her had turned out to be the ultimate bonus for Vanessa and her. Julia had put her birth down to IVF, and she loved the fact that her baby had been born exactly the same day and time as Rachel's.

fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers
12